The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He did Huh, and just how did you know this?" I was still teasing her even though she knew that I was getting excited.

"Just a little hunch I had. That and the fact that at one point Craig leaned over as if to say something above the noise of the bar and said into my ear. I want to fuck you Tawny. And maybe he just wanted to be sure I got the point but when he said this the hand that was in my lap slipped under my dress and rubbed my bare pussy. Luckily he stopped before I made a complete fool of myself by moaning out load."

I lay on the bed with a picture of Tawny sitting at the table with Craig's hands under her dress. No one else at the table knew what they were doing. My cock jumped at the thought.

Seeing my cock in its present condition Tawny leaned over and ran her hands over its hardness through my jeans.

"Mmmmm, Maybe you should slip out of these tight jeans. We wouldn't want to hurt anything, would we?" Tawny helped me unbutton my jeans and she slowly slid the zipper down.

Standing beside the bed I pushed them down over my hips and to the floor. Stepping out of them I also pulled my T-shirt over my head exposing my muscular chest.

Tawny looked at me standing there in the soft light dressed only in my underwear. She stood and walked to me taking me in her arms she rubbed my back. I could feel my cock pressing against her stomach.

"Mmmmm," she moaned. "We really should do something about these underwear." Then she caught the waistband in her hands and slowly pulled them down. Instead of bending over to do this Tawny sunk to the ground with them. This brought my cock right to her mouth.

Tawnys tongue slipped out of her mouth and licked the tip of my cock. She did it five or six times very quickly. It reminded me of a snake.

Looking up at me, Tawny slid her mouth over my cock. Engulfing the entire thing. I could feel the tip of it touching the back of her throat.

I was torn between the lust Tawny was instilling in me and the need to hear what else happened last night.

Just when I was about to let go and cum Tawny stopped sucking my cock. Standing up she pushed me back on the bed.

"I think I should probably stop there. Don't you? I wouldn't want you to miss out on the rest of my great story," Tawny said, sliding onto the bed beside me.

When she slid onto the bed it was with the grace of a large cat. She looked as if she were stalking her prey. I think I was the prey. Actually I should say I really hope I was her prey.

Running her hands over my thighs she settled down beside me and lay her head on my outstretched arm. Her left hand continued its course up my body until it came to rest on my chest.

"Mmmmm," she moaned, "Where was I now?"

"Um, you were at the bar with Craig's hand on your bare pussy."

"Oh yes, now I remember," she teased. "As I said Craig stop touching me just as he was getting me going. I was relieved. But also disappointed."

"Well then what happened?"

"It was getting late so we decided that we should get going so we would not miss our dinner reservations. As I told you on the phone we ran by the hotel just long enough to primp a little."

"Then we went to dinner at a real nice Italian restaurant. It was very quaint and romantic."

"At dinner the conversation pretty much centered around Beth. We talked a lot about music. Did you know that Beth was quite the accomplished musician? I didn't either until last night."

"Lets see now, when we were waiting for our food I got up and that is when I called you. After getting off the phone with you I walked back towards our table and I could see Craig's hand on Beth's leg. Her face was flush and she seemed a little embarrassed. She told me on the way home today that he fingered her until she came right there at the table."

Tawny was lightly rubbing my chest with her hand as she related all this to me. My cock had subsided somewhat but when she told me about Beth cumming in the restaurant it began to stiffen again.

"Oh, I see you like that thought," she said. Her hand rubbed lower on my chest and then she let it lightly touch the pubic hair above my growing cock.

Resting her hand on my ridged cock Tawny continued without moving it. " The rest of dinner went pretty much uneventful. I mean aside from a few touches on the arm and an occasional brushing of knee against knee."

"When we left the restaurant I was sitting in the front seat. Come to thing of it I sat in the front the whole time. I am not sure why. I was still pretty much unsure as to what exactly was going to happen. I guess, even though Craig had given me no indication that I would be left out. I still was afraid I would be the third wheel."

"Anyway, we left the restaurant and stopped by a small liquor store where we bought some Apple Pucker and some wine." Tawny hand was still only resting on my cock.

"When we got back to the hotel Beth wanted Craig and I to hear a song she had on a CD so she got out and went to our car and got it. Bringing it back she got back into the back seat and Craig slid it into his CD player."

"I don't remember the song but it must have had a sexy beat. As the song played and Beth sang in the back seat I started unhooking the hooks on my dress. Starting at the bottom. I had them unhooked to just a little higher than mid thigh. Craig was watching me as if he were in a trance. Then he laid his hand on my stockinged thigh. Just as his hand reached the top of my stockings Beth said something from the back seat. Breaking the moment."

As Tawny lay beside me I could feel her breathing quicken and her nipples became hard.

I probed her a little to get her to continue, "So what happened next?"

Snapping back to the moment Tawny continued. " We went upstairs and changed into swim wear so that we could go get in the hot tub. I was a bit modest so I went into the bathroom to change but Craig and Beth just stripped down right out in the open and changed into their swimwear. There had still been nothing said about what might happen later. Beth seemed very relaxed with the whole situation and as I said I was still very nervous and a bit intimidated by her youth and beauty."

My cock had once again gone soft and when tawny noticed this she started lightly running her fingernail across the top of it.

I knew the effect all this teasing was going to have on me. So did Tawny. When she did allow me to cum I was going to blow like a geyser.

"Craig mixed us some drinks and we went to the hottub. The warm water felt so very good on my body. After all the time in the car and the time at the meeting my back was a mess so as I said the water felt almost orgasmic."

"Well anyway, Beth had a few more drinks at dinner than I did and that mixed with the apple pucker. And then take the effect of the warm water, well Beth began to get sleepy. So she started to sing. She has a very nice voice also." Tawny said.

I wanted Tawny to get to the good parts of the night but I didn't want to seem like I was rushing her. I did ask her, "What was Craig doing while you two were singing your duet?"

Tawny laughed and said, " He was hot so he jumped out and got in the pool. I decided I was hot also so I jumped in the pool with him. Beth and I were still singing and Craig made a reference to my voice. Saying something about a great set of pipes."

"I was up on the side of the pool you know how a person places their arms on the top and kind of hangs there." I nodded. " Well I was in that position when Craig said what he did about my voice. As he said it he came behind me and circled my waist with his hands hugging me to him. Then he moved them up to my tits running his hands across both of them. Then back down my sides and across my hips. It was done all in one motion."

Tawny cupped my balls in her hand and gave them a little squeeze as she told me about his hands on her tits.

Then she continued. "I turned around and he took my face in his hands and pulled me to him and kissed me."

Reaching across Tawnys body I touched her tits. Pulling on her nipples until they hardened. "Kissed you," I asked? "Like what kind of kiss? Was it a short peck or a long kiss? Give me details," I told Tawny.

Tawnys face brightened a little as she blushed at the memory of the kiss. "It was a very passionate kiss. Wesley I could feel Craig's desire in that kiss."

I am not sure why but I had to know what it was like. "Describe it to me."

I could tell that this caught Tawny a little off guard so I tried to help her some. "Its okay Tawny, I really want you to. I won't be upset."

Tawnys face darkened another shade of red as she describes the kiss to me. "At first he kissed me lightly, with just his lips. Then when he saw that I did not mind he pulled me to him a little tighter mashing my tits against his bare chest. As if on their on accord I felt my lips part. When Craig felt this he wasted no time in slipping his toungue between them. Then he practically crushed me with his arms. It was so exciting. I could feel my pussy gushing with juice even in the pool."

When Tawny told me about her getting wet my cock started hardening in her hand.

"Oh my," she teased, " You must like the thought of Craig making me wet." Tawny pulled on my cock as it continued to harden.

"What happened next," I asked?

"Well when we broke the kiss Craig made mention that he was getting cold so he wanted to get back in the hottub. I told him that sounded like a good idea."

"When we got out of the pool I realized that all of our drinks were empty. And in our haste to actually get to the hot tub we had forgotten to bring towels. I volunteered to go back to the room and get the drinks and the towels. When I returned Craig and Beth were locked in a very hot and passionate kiss. They broke their kiss as soon as they became aware I was there again."

"We only stayed a few more minutes then every one was ready to go back to the room."

"I was very unsure of how to go about what was going to happen next. I knew by then that we were going to go all the way but I was really nervous how to proceed."

"I got out and told Craig I was going to carry everything on up the room. When Beth started to get out of the hot tub it became quite apparent that the drinks and the warm water had taken its toll on her. I told Craig he should probably help her up to the room."

"I was a little grateful for her condition. It gave me the opportunity to go on ahead of them. I guess I wanted to make sure I looked good. I changed into the night gown I took with me."

I interrupted her here, "Which night gown did you take?"

"This one," Tawny said getting up from the bed and getting it out of the bag for me to see.

The nightgown she took was a short burnt orange one. It was made of a metallic kind of materiel that made it shimmer. It barely came to mid thigh showing ample leg. It was also somewhat sheer. You can make out the outlines of Tawnys tits through it.

"After changing I made sure my face was still straight and I picked out my hair and brushed my teeth. While I was doing all this I heard Beth and Craig come into the room."

"When I came out of the bathroom I was a little shocked to see Beth lying completely naked on the bed. Craig was kissing her and then he started kissing down her stomach until he reached her pussy. I stood there at the bathroom door and watched him."

"Did it excite you to see him eat Beth's pussy," I asked Tawny?

Tawnys breathing was becoming harder as she snuggled closer to me and in a sort of breathless whisper she said yes.

My cock was completely hard now and Tawny circled it with her thumb and index finger. She stroked it very slowly, almost dreamily.

"Then what happened," I asked?

"Craig was leaning over Beth with his knees on the floor. I walked over and stood behind him for a brief moment. Then the moment took me. I knew that there was no turning back. I reached out and touched him on the shoulders timidly at first. The with both hands I caressed his back and shoulders running my hands down across his ass."

My cock was starting to twitch so Tawny took her hand off it and stroked my chest again.

"I am not sure of the turn of events I do know that I pulled my nightgown over my head so I was naked also. But I guess Craig decided that he had two woman to please so before I knew it we were all three lying on the bed. Beth was on one side of him and I was on the other."

"Craig was lying on his side with his back to me rubbing Beth's back and hips. I pushed myself up tightly against his back mashing my tits against him."

I moaned at the vision I had of Tawnys tits mashed against Craig's back. This is one of the things Tawny does that really excites me. My cock was rock hard at the thought.

"What did Craig do when you did that," I asked Tawny?

"He caught his breath and sort of moaned under his breath. Its gets better though."

Chuckling I said, " I'll just bet it does."

Tawny ran her hand down my chest to my stomach. Then circling my stomach she got lower and lower with each circle. Until she was once again teasing my cock with her hand. Running her hand down the whole length of it she cupped my balls and squeezed.

"I had to press my tits against him so that I could reach over him," Tawny said.

"Reach over him," I asked quizzically?

"Yes reach over him. I reached over his back and took his cock in my hand. It was so hard and so hot. I wanted it. Oh Wesley I wanted it so bad."

"I looked over at Beth and she was kind of in her own fog, the drink and the warm water won out I think. Using Craig's cock I kind of pulled him around until he was on his back. His cock was standing straight up. I had to have him in my mouth. I slid down his body until his cock was at my lips. With my toungue I licked the underside of his cock. Craig moaned loudly. I had one hand wrapped around the base of his cock and my mouth was completely over the head. I sucked his cock into my mouth and then I moved my hand to his balls. I swallowed his cock completely down my throat."

"When I had it all in my mouth I raised my head slowly letting it slide back out. Craig was by this time moaning very loudly. I didn't think it would be long before he came.

Tawny was now stroking my cock faster. Her hand felt so good on me. I was afraid I would cum to soon so I told her to slow down.

"Tease me Tawny, please, tease me," I begged.

Tawny slowed her strokes then stopped all together. She ran her fingertip down between my balls and my ass. She knows this spot drives me crazy.

I squirmed on the bed and moaned.

Tawny smiled and continued, " I wanted to taste his cum. I know that is not something I normally do but I was feeling so slutty and naughty I wanted him to fill my mouth with his spunk. But I also wanted him to fuck me. I stopped sucking his cock and kissed him deeply. I asked him if he would be able to get hard again if I made him cum. Craig told me that after my mouth on his cock he was not sure he would ever be soft again. I took that as a yes and slid back down and took him back into my mouth."

"Wesley his cock was so hard in my mouth. It was so hot. I could feel the ridges in it as I sucked him in and out of my mouth. I had not gone down more than two or three times when Craig warned me that he was about to cum."

"I could feel the head of his cock twitch as the cum started boiling out. The first shot hit the back of my throat with so much force I thought I would gag. Just as I got it swallowed the next one hit. Then it was as if I had opened a floodgate. His spunk just kept gushing into my mouth."

My own cock was starting to ooze precum; Tawny played with the fluid with her finger spreading it around the head.

"I swallowed all I could but there was just to much, I pulled away and the next shot hit me on the lips and ran down my chin. Finally Craig's spasms subsided and he came back down to earth. I figured after coming like that he would go soft quickly. I was all prepared to get him hard again. But it was not necessary. His cock did not soften at all. It was still ridged."

Tawny slid down and took my cock in her mouth and lowered her head all the way down to my balls.

"Mmmmm, if you keep that up I will never get to hear what happened next," I said pulling her back up to me.

Tawny got comfortable by snuggling back up to me with her head on my arm once again. One hand was once again resting on my cock, which by now had turned a shade of purple.

"What happened next is he looked at me and said it was my turn. Pushing me back until I was lying on my back he lay on top of me. Craig kissed me on my lips and then kissed my neck. He didn't stop there. Craig kissed his way down my chest taking each nipple into his mouth. Then he squeezed my tits together until he could take both nipples at the same time."

I knew this was possible because I have done it on many occasions.

"My nipples were hard as a pencil erasers Wesley. Craig kissed on down my stomach until he reached the V of my legs. Placing his hands on the inside of my thighs he slowly spread them apart. When they were spread quite wide apart I could feel the cool air on my pussy.

"Then Craig slid on down until his shoulders and body were between my widespread legs. I could feel his hot breath on my bald pussy. Then I felt his wet tongue. It parted the outer lips of my pussy. Searching. Moving to the top of my pussy Craig placed both hands on the inside of my thighs and pulled my pussy lips apart. My clit was so hard. Craig told me how hard and red it was. He said it was just begging to be sucked on."

Tawny was breathless and moaning as she told me this. I reached down and felt of her pussy and the juices were pouring from it.

"Tawny did he suck on you clit," I asked anxiously?

"Oh yes," she breathed in my ear. "He sucked it into his mouth and nibbled lightly on it. I reached down and pulled my legs wider for him. I wanted him to lick me all over my pussy."

"I was so excited by the whole day I came very quickly. I could feel my self gushing all over Craig's face. I must have cum in gallons. I was afraid I would drown him."

I had to make Tawny stop stroking my cock again. I was so close to cumming.

"Then Craig slid his body up my stomach, as he did he rubbed it on my swollen clit. Kissing me I could taste my own cum on his lips."

"Craig looked me in the eye and asked me if he should put on a condom. Oh Wesley, I hope you don't mind terribly. I wanted to feel his cock and I wanted to feel his hot cum shoot deep in my pussy. I could feel the head of his cock pressing against my pussy. I told him no and reached between us and took him in my hand and guided his cock into my pussy."

That explains the unused condoms, I thought to myself. The thought of Tawny taking Craig's cum deep in her pussy turned me on even more.

Tawny was squirming around on the bed as she recounted last night. The quiver in her voice told how excited she was.

"Craig slid his cock in very slowly. Then he pulled it almost completely out and stopped Craig was completely motionless, I tried to pull him back inside me with my legs but he was too strong. Finally giving up I relaxed completely. When I did this Craig plunged forward driving his hard cock deep inside of me. Wesley I actually screamed. It felt so good. He kept pumping me harder."

"Wesley I started cumming then. Craig was slamming his cock deeper and deeper it seemed. His pubic bone was rubbing my clit so hard. I am surprised we were not thrown out of the hotel I was being quite verbal."

"When I was done cumming Craig still had not filled my pussy with his seed. I pushed him off of me and turned over. Getting on my knees and resting on my elbows I offered my pussy to Craig. I wanted him to shove his cock in me from behind."

Tawny was stroking my cock harder and harder as she told all about Craig fucking her from behind. Her breath was ragged and her speech was slurred with lust. I could visualize Craig behind her with his hard cock plowing into her pussy. I was very close to cumming.