The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wesley, Craig was fucking me really hard. His balls were slapping against me each time he slammed in. I was close to cumming again when he reached around and pinched each nipple. The he moved his hand down my stomach and rubbed my clit."

"I could not take anymore I started lunging back to meet each one of his thrust. I told him how much I wanted him to fill me with his cum."

As Tawny was climaxing with her story so was I.

"I told him to fuck me, I said, Ram it in me Craig. Oh fuck yes fuck me hard." Tawny was losing control she was cumming right there beside me with out ever touching herself. "Then he did it Wesley, he yelled he was cumming. And boy did he ever. It felt like someone turned the hot water on inside my pussy."

With a final stroke of Tawnys hand I began to cum.

"Oh fuck Tawny! Oh yes! Fuck him Tawny Fuck Craig! Mmmmm, Oh, fuck yea! Take all his cock in your pussy! Make him cum inside you!"

The first jet of cum landed hit the mirror on the headboard behind my head. Just as I knew I would I came like a geyser.

My orgasm triggered Tawny even more as she continued to cum.

"Mmmmm Wesley, Oh yes I can still feel his cock deep inside me. I can feel his cum. It was so hot Wesley. Mmmmm. Oh yes! Yes! Yes!

After what seemed an eternity Tawny and I both came back down to earth.

Lying in bed next to each other we could feel our love pouring out.

"Wesley," Tawny started sheepishly. "Wesley, you aren't mad, are you?"

I laughed lightly, "No darling I am not mad at all, it was so exciting to hear all about it. Did you enjoy yourself?"

"Yes I did."

We lay in silence for a little while. Deep in our own thoughts.

How could I tell Tawny that I did not want her to be with Craig again? She enjoyed him so much I was afraid now that she may not be satisfied with just me. I don't mind her being with other men but I now know after this adventure that we can only do it together.

It was Tawny that broke the silence. "Wesley are you asleep?"

"No, I am just lying here thinking," I told her.

"Me too," she said. "Want to know what I am thinking about?"

"Yes I would like that."

"Well, Wesley although I had a great time last night. I don't think I could do it ever again. Not without you there anyway," Tawny said nervously.

I could not help but laugh out loud.

"What are you laughing at?"

"You will never believe this. I have been lying here trying to figure out how to tell you that I didn't think I could go through another night like last night. I will never be upset that it happened but I don't think I would like for it to ever happen again. Not like this anyway."

Tawny chuckle also. "Great minds must think alike, Huh?"

"Don't get me wrong now Tawny. I am still excited by the idea of you getting fucked by other men. I just think that in the future they must include me."

"I am so glad you feel that way Wesley. You know that anytime you say stop then I stop. I would be lying if I told you I didn't like fucking other men. I do like it. But I also would be totally content if I were to only have you the rest of my life."

"I know that Tawny. I am the luckiest man in the world. I found a lady, and you are a lady, who can cook, who loves car races and tractor pulls. And even though those in itself are enough. My lady also LOVES to fuck. And if that wasn't enough, she plays a mean game of pool." I said as I rolled over and spooned with Tawny.

"If I were to die tonight I would die with a complete life. I love you Tawny."

Then just as we have done every single night that we have slept together for the past twenty years. We fell asleep holding one another.

It's a perfect world.

The End.