The Beginning

Story Info
First she doms, then he doms them both.
1.1k words
4.33
19.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kara J
Kara J
51 Followers

AUTHORS NOTE: This was one of the first stories I ever wrote. It is not my best and I have waited a long time to share it. I didn't want to change it much because I believe writing is an art and shouldn't really be changed from it's original work except for grammar and such. With this in mind I hope you enjoy this story!!. Thank You. Chrissy and I had been friends for some time. We had fooled around a little but nothing serious. I was married and she had a boyfriend. However, one day she mentioned that she would like me to dominate her. This is what transpired.

It was a crisp, sunny, April morning. There was still frost on the grass. I had told Chrissy to meet me at my house early that morning. I watched her pull up through the window. Her hair was gathered at the back with a red ribbon. She had on a tight, short, little red dress that I had picked out a few weeks back. It pushed her breasts up very nicely. She stepped from the car and slowly began walking towards the house. I could feel that she was very scared. She was staggering slowly towards the door. She was fidgeting with her dress, trying to pull it lower. She walked up to the door and stood there for a second, then knocked. I went to the door.

"Hello",I said

"Hello, Mistress" "Come in and go to the back room, I will be there in a moment!"

She hesitantly walked in and began walking to the back room. I could see her face turning red and I could hear the nervousness in her voice.

"I want you on your knees and facing away from the door!"

I went to my room and gathered my toys. I walked back to the back room and stepped just inside the doorway. She was kneeling with her head bowed and her hands behind her back. I was watching her back rise and fall deeply with every breath. I quietly entered the room and stepped behind her. I reached around her face and put a blindfold over her eyes. She jumped. She had not realized until just then I was in the room. I then proceeded to cuff her hands behind her back. I put my hands at her shoulders and began to gently massage. I slowly began pulling the straps of her dress down just past her ample breasts. Her breast sprung out and were pushed forward by her hands being behind her back. She had on the nipple clamps I had asked her to wear. I reached down and slid my hand down her stomach. I reached her panties and pulled them off firmly.

"When you are with me, you are not to wear panties, is that understood?"

"Yes, Mistress"

I began rubbing her clit, I stuck a finger deep inside her pussy to see if she was wet. Indeed she was.

"I want you to sit here and be a good slave, I will be back!"

I walked out of the room. Jack, my husband had arrived and was waiting patiently on the couch. I motioned with my finger for him to come. We both entered the room. Chrissy noticed someone else was there. She started pulling against the bondage.

"Who is that, who else is here?" "Quiet, slave... you will find out soon enough!"

Jack went over and began brushing his stiff cock against her back. He pulled at her hair and shoved his cock against her cheek. He went around in front of her and began to take down his shorts.

"Mistress...?!" She whimpered. I could tell she was looking for approval. "You will do what I tell you to him. You will trust me, is that understood?"

"Yes Mistress"

Jack shoved his cock deep down her throat. My she was a little whore, sucking my husbands cock right there in front of me. She sucked his cock very well. He came shortly, not being able to hold back from the pleasure of her blow job. He came forcing his cum filled cock down her throat. He pulled his pants up and came over to me. I thought he was coming to talk to me about our next move, put instead he grabbed my arms and threw me to the ground.

I was shocked, but was ready to do as he said. He knelt down beside Chrissy and said. "You are going to eat my wife's pussy, do you have a problem with that?"

"No, Master" She said rather quickly.

He took her head and pushed it against my already wet pussy. I jumped as I felt her nose touch my clit and the warmth of her tongue slide into my juicy cunt. Jack came around and stuck his cock in my mouth. Chrissy was sticking her tongue hard and fast in my cunt. Her nose was rubbing against my clit. She would take her tongue out and bite at my clit hard and fast and then resume fucking me with her tongue. She was wiggling against her confinement. I could tell she wanted me bad. Jack took his cock out of my mouth and went and released Chrissy.

"I am releasing you on one condition; That you make my wife cum, like she's never cum before, Is that understood?"

She pulled herself from my pussy just long enough to say, "Yes, Master!" She feverishly began working at my pussy again, hard and fast. But know she slid two fingers into my cunt and began pounding them back and forth as she would bite at my clit and then lick at my pussy lips. I could feel myself getting closer and closer to orgasm. I grabbed her head and began pushing her tongue deeper in my pussy. I was gyrating my hips against her face. I wanted her more then anything at that moment! She was making me so hot. My husband went around behind her and started fucking her in the ass, with every thrust of his cock her nose would hit my clit, sending a pulse of ecstacy through my body. My body started to shake and tremble. I felt my self about ready to explode. I could tell Chrissy was ready to cum too because she got faster and harder at my pussy. We all came at the same time and then just collapsed to the floor. My husband got himself together and left. Chrissy and I held each other and kissed for what must have been hours.

AND THAT'S JUST THE BEGINNING...

Kara J
Kara J
51 Followers