The Beginning

Story Info
She meets her new neighbor in an unorthodox way.
1.9k words
4.36
77.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cannot believe how hard it has been raining. I just ran out to get the paper and I got soaked to the bone. I run up the stairs and decide to shed my wet clothes in the hallway and throw them down the laundry chute before going into my apartment. I have no worries about being seen because the apartment across the hall has been vacant for weeks. I peel the skimpy white tank from my wet breasts and step out of my shorts. No undergarments so now I am completely nude. I toss my wet clothes down my laundry chute. OH MY GOD, the keys.

What now? I have two options, I could cry or go to the super in A-2 and ask him to let me in. I decide to do both With the tears clouding my vision, I start down the stairs. I take them two at a time hoping to get this over with soon. I hold my breasts to keep them from knocking together as I go. Looking around, I rap at the door. I make sure to stand a little to the right, out of the sight of the peephole. I don’t want to give the old fool any extra time to ogle.

When a voice calls "Who is it?" I almost run away. Instead I take a deep breath and announce myself and admit to my deed. I hear the deadbolt release and I clench my teeth for the embarrassment that I am sure is going to follow. I lower my head so as not to look this man in the eyes. When the door opens I am not greeted by the gruff voice of Old Man Martin the super. I don’t see the typical, hairy, bowed legs of the caretaker of the complex. I am now peering at a set of tan, muscular calves that instantly set my heart beating faster.

"Oh!" I say. "Hello." I try to no avail to cover myself, but he is only in a towel himself. I cannot stop staring at the lump at his midsection getting steadily larger. I feel like I should introduce myself, but on the other hand I do not want anyone to know me in the shape that I am in. Finally, I ask him if he is going to help me and my question is met with laughter. I look up with fire in my eyes ready to unload all of my frustrations on this inconsiderate asshole, but all of my hurtful words jam in my throat when I see him at full face. I am looking up into the most beautiful blue eyes that I have ever seen. I actually forget the predicament that I am in and smile broadly. He smiles back. Wow. I don’t think that I have ever seen such a truly beautiful human being. His tan body is the color of cinnamon, and full of the ridges that you get when you spend a lot of time at the gym. His blonde hair is wet and mussed. He tells me he was caught in the rain too, but was smart enough to grab his keys before dropping clothes down into the locked laundry room.

Without thinking, I push past him. Then remembering that I am only wearing the blush of embarrassment I ask him if he could get me a towel. Without missing a beat he tosses me his. I start to feel a little wet in the only place on my body that had been dry moments before. I take the towel and decide to play along with him. I wrap my long wet blonde hair instead of my body. He laughs. I ask him where Old man Martin is. He explains that Old Man Martin is in fact his Old Man. Oops. He doesn't seem to be angry at me for the comment. He is too busy smiling down at my naked body. He offers me a drink and of course I accept. I follow him to the kitchen where he offers me a cup of hot tea. I reluctantly bring the conversation back to what brought me here and ask him if he has the master key to my apartment. I am so enjoying this visit with the most handsome man I have ever laid eyes on that I almost hope for an answer of no. I win. The answer is no. We would have to wait for his father to get home.

I am fully aware that he is enjoying this as much as I when I see the firm, pink head of his cock peeking at me from under the table. My eyes are automatically drawn to it, but he doesn't get embarrassed. In fact, he leans forward in his chair so that I can get a better look. I rise not believing that I am behaving in such a way, but I have to taste him. I have to. I take him into my hands. It takes both to hold him. He sits back knowing that this is his lucky day. I squat my wet pussy right onto his foot and begin by licking the head of his cock. I am teasing him, but both of us are enjoying ourselves. He pays me back by flicking his toes in and out of my moist mound. I am pleasantly surprised with the sensation. I start to work my mouth toward my fingers which are encircling his huge cock. I squeeze with the rhythm that his toes and my tongue have started. He is purring like a kitten. He takes my wet hair into his hands and helps to quicken the pace of my mouth on his tool. His breath is coming in short gasps, and I know I soon will be showered with the hot, sweet juice from his manhood. I am dripping and one of my hands has let him go and is now rubbing the swollen knob just inside my lips.

He pulls my head up from his lap and lifts me onto the counter. Glasses go flying, but we do not give them a single thought. In fact, it gets me hotter knowing that we are causing trouble in an apartment that is not ours. The old fool deserves what he gets.

I am rocked out of my thoughts by the entrance of my mate's thick cock. I feel like I am coming apart, but am still in heaven. I sit up some so that I can watch every inch of him disappear inside me. I put my arms around his broad shoulders and pull myself closer to him. We are rocking together as one body, and every thrust seems to take me to a new level. I have let go of all modesty and am screaming and moaning like I have never done before. This is one lover that I plan to remember for a lifetime. With my arms around his neck, I can look into his face. His breathing is short and shallow and I can read the ecstasy in every grimace on his face. He is going to cum. I grab onto his biceps and pull him into me as far as I can. He picks me up off of the counter, and we both are cumming. He bounces me onto his cock as he unloads his juice in to my sweet love box. He carries me into the living room with his cock still pulsing inside me. He sets me down and steps back. I feel another wave of ecstasy, and I cum again as he pulls out of me.

We are now sitting next to each other on a couch that isn't ours, in an apartment that isn't ours, in a puddle of love that certainly is ours. We look at each other and start to laugh. The longer we laugh, the more ridiculous the whole scene becomes. We realize we do not even know each other's names. I introduce myself as Bethanne, apt C-4. To my delight, he is Michael apt C-5. My breath catches in my throat as I understand that we are neighbors. I hope that today is an appetizer to the fun that is in store for the third floor. I tell him this, and he assures me that we aren't through. Then he gets up and walks to the towel that has long since been tossed to the floor. He wraps it around himself and tells me he will be right back. He goes out into the hallway. I am left with my thoughts racing. He returns in a minute carrying my wet clothes and my key ring from the common laundry chute.

He tosses them to me and challenges me to a race upstairs. He takes off running. The towel falls onto the floor be the door. I don't stop to pick it up, and I see him disappear up the stairs. I run after him taking the stairs two at a time for the second time today. My breasts are bouncing. I put my hand up to steady them so that I can catch up. Michael is standing at the top watching me. He leans over the railing and asks me if I need help carrying anything. I flash him a look that tells him that I do. When I get to where he is standing, I am greeted by a tender hug. Is it possible that I only just met this man today? I learned his name only after having the best sex I have ever had. I ask him to pinch me to see if I am dreaming. He does. He takes both of my nipples into his grip and squeezes them. He can see instantly that I enjoyed it. He goes over to his new apartment and opens the door.

His whole place smells of fresh paint. It is bright and breezy because he left the slider to the terrace open to air the place out. I ask him if I may help myself to a glass of water. He laughs as he tells me that his water has not been turned on. That was why he was taking a shower at his dad's.

What a con. He wasn't caught in the rain. He takes hold of my hand and guides me to the only chair in the room. I sit and he stands behind me and rubs my shoulders as he asks me all about myself. He asks about my family, my job, and even the kind of cereal I eat. For the next three hours we sit totally nude and talk about ourselves. I feel like I know everything about him. How refreshing it is to talk to a man that really cares about what I have to say, and what I have done with my life. Soon we realize that time has passed and that we have to go and clean up the mess we made downstairs. I am pleasantly surprised when he tells me to go next door and relax. He walks me to my door and kisses my hand and then my lips. He asks if he can come over for dinner that evening. Of course I agree. He heads downstairs to tidy up. I watch him until I cannot see him anymore. I turn and go into my apartment and relive the last four hours. Just think. It all started with me getting the paper on a rainy day.