The Beginning

Story Info
He remembers how it all started.
2.1k words
3.2
56.5k
7
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott sat back and watched as the stranger mounted his wife in their bed and his mind drifted back to how it began.

They were still in school and just becoming familiar with the power of alcohol and the allure of sex. Not much money and not much to do. On Saturday night they often went down to the park to hang out. He was a good student and played sports and she was pretty and popular. They both had a lot to learn.

Steve had been coming around for several weeks now and hanging at the park on the weekends, he was instantly popular because he had a job, a car and some money. Evelyn and Scott got to know him and he became friendly with them. Steve liked Scott and he could not take his eyes off of Evelyn.

Their routine developed over the weeks to follow. Scott and Evelyn would go to the park early and drink some beer and hang out until about 10:00 or so when Steve would get off work and join them. The 3 of them would then cruise the area jammed into the front seat of Steve's car and just have some fun.

One night Scott drank quite a bit and decided he better lay down in the back seat before he got sick. When he came to he was leaning up against the door with one leg sprawled across the seat and the other resting on the floor. As he focused his eyes he noticed that Evelyn had moved back to the center of the front seat.

He was suddenly confused and worried. He decided not to let them know that he was awake. He listened as they talked and it was obvious that Steve was trying to make an impression and that Evelyn was listening and interested. As they drove Scott could see Steve's left hand on the steering wheel but his other hand was not visible and it looked as though it might be resting either next to or on Evelyn, his thoughts raced as he tried to maintain his composure. The next thing he knew Evelyn's arm crossed over Steve's and there was no talking. He got a sudden jolt as Steve looked back at him. He could not be sure if the darkness concealed the fact that he had his eyes slightly open or not. He felt flushed and now recovered from the alcohol he had to figure out what was going on and what to do about it. He was mad, embarrassed, confused and strangely aroused all at the same time.

He decided to just sit back and see if his fears were founded. As they drove he thought that he could detect movement in the pair's arms but could not get a good enough view to be positive. He figured that his best move would be to make some noise and act as though he was waking up and as he did there was quick movement in the seat in front of him. His worst fear had been confirmed. He sat up and moved over and leaned over the front seat between them. She asked how he felt.

That next week was a blur to Scott, he only had the chance to see her one night and when he did it was at her parents' house and they had sex on the couch. His mind was ablaze with anger, self doubt, and fear but mostly with a lust for her that he had not felt since the first time they had sex. He could not wait until Saturday night to see if his suspicions were totally correct.

All was normal the next Saturday, just like so many Saturdays before. He started drinking beer early and went through a 12 pack quick enough for Evelyn to comment that he should be careful or he would get sick again. What she did not know was that he was throwing away cans that were more full than empty; he had to know where this would go.

Steve arrived at 10 as usual and gave no hint that anything had changed amongst the group. They got in the car in their customary spots and were off to see what excitement they could scare up. After a short time Scott told them that Evelyn had been right and he needed to recoup a little in the back. Steve stopped the car and Scott got in the backseat and this time leaned up against the side door as high as he possibly could, giving him a much better look at the front seat, he pulled the brim of his ball cap down to conceal his eyes. He noticed that Evelyn moved over away from Steve and then he closed his eyes into very small slits and waited.

It took a while but then he saw Steve look at him and then tap Evelyn on the shoulder and motion for her to do the same. When she did, she quietly called his name a couple of times and then said, "It looks like he did it again." She moved closer to Steve and they drove on in silence. It became evident that Steve must have been thinking about this possibility over the past week because he moved quickly to get things started.

Without hesitation he put his hand under Evelyn's chin and turned her head toward him and pulled her in and they kissed. From his position Scott could see the sloppy wet kiss and he was instantly hard.

His anger was greatly out weighed by a strange lust and need to see what they would do. Steve quickly dropped his hand to her pert tits and began to fondle them through her top. She put her head back as he massaged her small but firm breasts. Steve said "take my cock out and do that," she hesitated and looked back but then proceeded.

Scott could hear the anticipated rustling of cloth and the sound of the zipper but was suddenly surprised by her gasp. Steve just looked at her and smiled and she looked back at him and said, "Oh my god." He put his hand on the back of her head and said, "I guess that means you like it." "Oh god! It's fucking huge." Scott's mind was a whirlpool of thought and emotion but it was all overshadowed by his throbbing cock as he watched Evelyn sink her head into Steve's lap.

He and Evelyn had been having sex for about a year and she was never eager to suck his cock and only did it to placate him on occasion, but here she was bobbing her head up and down in the front seat of a car going down one of the main streets in town and making slurping noises that he had never heard while her lips were around his dick.

Steve's driving was getting a little erratic and he had his head thrown partially back and then it happened, he looked back quickly and Scott could tell by the look on his face that Steve could see that Scott was watching, Steve smiled and looked right through him. Scott wanted to rebel or object or...do anything, but the excitement was too great. All he could do was slightly avert his eyes and start rubbing his cock through his jeans.

Steve turned and moved his hand from her head and reached around behind her as she bent over him. He said, "I'm going down to park by the river." Evelyn said, "what if Scott wakes up?" "Don't worry; he's out like a fucking light." Hearing this she felt relieved and went at his huge member in earnest straining to get the fat head inside her mouth.

The noise was now a combination of her sucking his cock, him moaning and her moving on the seat against the pressure of his hand on her ass. As they pulled off the main road onto the dirt road that led down to the boat launch that was used heavily during the day but abandoned at night, she lifted her head and looked back at Scott who quickly closed his eyes and sat motionless with his head up against the window.

Once they parked Steve said, "Sit up and take off your shirt and bra, I want to see those tits." She hesitated but then lifted the t-shirt over her head and unclasped the bra and removed it. Her tits were firm and the nipples were light tan and sticking out as hard as Scott had ever seen them. Evelyn seemed to forget that Scott was there in the back seat, she was too busy being taken by another man.

Scott rose to his knees on the seat and grabbed and squeezed her tits hard. He pushed her up against the car door on the same side where Scott sat. He pinched and twisted the nipples in a way that Scott never would, because he was afraid to hurt her. Evelyn threw her head back and moaned. She said, "Bite my nipples Steve, bite them hard" and he did. She was losing control and her moans were more like muffled screams.

With her left tit is his mouth Steve turned his head so he could see Scott watching and he bit the nipple harder and smiled at Scott as he sat motionless in the back. Steve then moved her down slightly and she said, "Fuck me, fuck me now Steve, do it!"

Scott could see Steve fumbling to remove his jeans and when he did he moved his cock towards Evelyn's mouth. She did not need to be told what to do. Her hand barley reached around the thick shaft below the huge head. She started licking the head. Steve said, "OK baby now suck that cock." He looked back at Scott as she put her hands on his naked ass and helped him to pump his swollen member in and out of her willing mouth.

Scott could see that she was choking on it and that it was causing tears to run from her eyes, but she did not seem to mind. In fact she seemed as though she truly needed that fat cock pumped into her throat.

After a while Steve pulled his cock out of her mouth and said, "You love sucking cock don't you?" "Now I do," she said as she continued to stroke his meat.

"Tell me what you want," Steve said. She was quiet. He repeated it. She said "fuck me, fuck me now, I need to feel your cock inside of me." He told her to take her jeans off if she wanted it and he moved back to give her some room, while looking at her tight young body. When she got the jeans off she laid down on the seat. Scott could see that she was looking down at the fat cock that was about to fuck her. Steve teased her with head for just a moment and then he thrust it into her soaking wet cunt.

She could not control her screams and had given up worrying about Scott waking, it didn't matter, she needed this cock and she needed it now. Steve fucked her hard and deep raising up on his arms so that he could look back at Scott as he did it. Scott suddenly realized that they had not used a condom. Evelyn had never allowed him to screw her bareback, he felt week but the excitement mounted.

As the car rocked and Steve pounded her Scott got to hear her cum for the first time, she did it loud and long. Steve looked back at him and just smiled. He then looked down at her and asked "You like that baby? You want more?" She looked up and could see Scott leaning forward from the back watching. She knew she should stop but she could not.

"Yes keep going I love the feeling of being stretched and pounded by your cock" she said. Now that it was all in the open Scott moved so that he could get a better look as Steve raised her knees to her chest and with one foot on the floor and one on the seat he began fucking her with long slow strokes. Scott could see his huge dick side in and out of her dripping wet cunt.

Evelyn eyes were almost completely closed but you could see that they were rolled back into her head as he started to pick up the pace and she was screaming for him to fuck her. As he started to cum he looked at Scott but spoke to her and said "You want my cum baby?" She screamed "yes give it me, give it to me now." With that he released his load as she climaxed again.

As he heard his wife scream his mind came back to the present and he watched as the stranger pushed in deep and filled her with his load.