The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She and the girl took turns in fucking and eating out each other, while the Doctor watched in pleasure... she was obviously turned on by watching others have sex, her fingers flew in her spasming cunt as she in turn climaxed herself, again and again.

Chelsy had never cum so much in her life... her pussy and rear-end were almost numb by now, but she stuck it out, finally collapsing in complete exhaustion on Cathy, as she and the young girl fucked themselves and each other, with a double-ended dildo one last time.

Finally they took a break, all of them were covered in pussy juice and cum, they were a sight to see... but the Doctor wasn't finished with them yet. As they rested, panting on the bed, she inserted a speculum into Chelsy's vagina, and opened her up wide, revealing the dark opening to her cervix, while Cathy watched fascinated, over the Doctor's shoulder..

Then the Doctor carefully inserted some kind of vibrating probe into the cervical passage, and Chelsy had nearly passed out again in the purest of pleasure, as her vagina flooded out of control. Then the treatment was repeated in her rectum, and she couldn't believe the intense sensations on the flesh inside her, as she screamed in delight, climaxing over and over again.

Then it was Cathy's turn, and by the time the Doctor had finished with them, they were both completely wiped out. Chelsy felt as if she would never cum again in her life. Cathy was blissfully unconscious again, and couldn't express any thoughts at all....

Chapter 5.

They had all woken up groggily the next morning, then Dr. Joyce Swan, smilingly asked them if now they would like to fuck HER... and in both her holes!

Chelsy and Cathy, still aching and sore from their recent exertions, couldn't believe their ears! Then as it sank in, they smiled broadly and lewdly at each other... payback time! The Doctor had smiled to herself, as she saw the little by-play... she knew better.

They had taken turns in fucking the Doctor, first in her beautiful baby-smooth pussy that was completely devoid of hair, then in her gorgeous ass, which had proved very receptive to the invasions! Her orgasms were spectacular, her lovely body was a perfectly tuned instrument for the pleasures, she obviously enjoyed immensely.

Chelsy had realised by now, that here was a woman of vast experience, she was extremely sensual, she had refined her sexual skills to awesome heights. Chelsy began to think that she might actually like to be this lovely creature's 'subby'!

Then they had both fucked her at the same time, sending her screaming far over the edge, into the abyss of climactic orgasm. The two young women were amazed by the Doctor's horniness, it seemed as if she was insatiable... she just couldn't get enough of them.

She had loved it when they both fucked her, and had a hard time staying with her, as her body heaved all over the bed, in her most spectacular orgasm yet. They finally realised this was not payback time... the sexy Doctor was having a really GOOD time!!

Afterwards, as the Doctor lay panting on her back, now completely wiped out herself, Chelsy gave into the need that gnawed at her belly. She crawled up between the Doctor's lovely legs, and slipped her hands under her gorgeous ass. She lifted her crotch up to her face, and started licking up the cum that was oozing out of the still wide open cunt.

As she looked at the lovely pussy-lips under her mouth, she couldn't resist, and started to explore the silvery insides of the beautiful pussy. Her tongue moved inexorably up to the gleaming large nub that was the Doctor's clitoris, and her mouth closed around it, sucking at it passionately.

Dr. Joyce Swan moaned in heartfelt pleasure, and clasped Chelsy's head to her, and that was the start of another round of worship by the two young women, in turn, at the shrine of the Doctor's lovely and insatiable pussy.

She clasped them both lovingly in her arms afterwards, while they suckled on her luscious breasts, pulling at her puffy nipples, telling them that they were the best lovers she had ever had.

Then they all showered together, soaping each other, and paying special attention to all the good parts of course. Cathy was fascinated by the Doctor's baby smooth pussy, and couldn't resist chomping on her again, while Chelsy finger-fucked her anus.

Afterwards they relaxed on the bed for a while, stroking each other's lovely bodies, they were all sore now, especially their rear-ends. Finally they 'daisy chained' and took their time, as very carefully they ate each other out, and they all climaxed together, in one very low key orgasm.

Once more they slept .....

Chapter 6.

As Chelsy came back to the present, she remembered those first experiences with great pleasure. She recalled that after the erotic week-end they had all enjoyed together, Dr. Swan had moved young Cathy into her house. Then shortly afterwards, Chelsy moved in too, as a necessary part of her new role as 'subby' to her Mistress, and neither young woman had ever looked back since.

She had remained the Doctor's receptionist for a year, then when another young lovely had been hired, Chelsy took over from Cathy, who had acted as sort of a house-keeper. Now she was being groomed for something else... courtesan first class!

Cathy was twenty now, and absolutely gorgeous, extremely sexy and impossibly horny. She was also the top girl in the small exclusive stable, of devastatingly very lovely young women, that Dr. Joyce Swan operated on the side, for the sexual pleasure of other women.

Cathy was away in London, had been gone for over a week now, and Chelsy had missed her dreadfully. The two had become lovers, with the Doctor's blessing, who took great pleasure in watching their lovemaking.

Her girls were in demand all over the world, for a substantial fee, naturally. Chelsy was the only one that had been off-limits to customers. She was the sole property of the Doctor... the full-time 'subby' to the Mistress.

As Chelsy's thoughts spilled over, her body sagged a little, then she gasped as her nipples were pulled up, and her tits elongated like ice cream cones! Her baby smooth pussy mound was pulled upwards, and she arched her back in sexual pleasure.

Her pussy lips and clitoris throbbed, as she carefully put more weight on her invisible bonds. Now her nipples and pussy mound were in pain... almost unbearable, but not quite. This was the fine line between pain and pleasure, that Mistress had taught her to walk very carefully!

Suddenly her body writhed gently as she climaxed, and her pussy flooded gratefully, as she orgasmed again and again, her juices running down her thighs and legs to the floor.

Soon after that, Mistress returned and released her. She made a big fuss over her, telling her how sorry she was, how bad she was, for leaving Chelsy alone like that. She was in a good mood, and they happily pleasured each other for the rest of the night, and everything was all okay again.

Chelsy found out what had been the problem, and she could have kicked herself, for not realising it earlier... Mistress was missing Cathy too! She had already phoned her client in London, telling her to send Cathy's sweet ass back home immediately, cost no object. The client had laughed delightedly, and asked no questions... they were old friends.

Cathy called later that New York night, London's morning, all of a twitter, worried, and not understanding anything at all, saying she was due back on the next 'Concorde', and at the client's expense. Then she and Chelsy had a tearful re-union over the phone, as Chelsy snuggled happily in her Mistress's arms.

Now that was class, thought Joyce Swan, and made a note to call the client back next day, to thank her, and set something special up for her. The number two girl in the stable - Ivana - was in Paris, due to leave soon. She decided to re-route her to London for another week, on the house of course.

She took a deep breath, and considered for a moment.... things were evolving. And right there and then, she resolved to take Cathy off the list of available girls for her clients, to hell with the significant loss of income, she was family now, just like Chelsy.

And Joyce Swan thrilled deep within herself, as she knew she had made the right decision. Her mind was working furiously now, as suddenly she thought that this could be the right time, for the two younger women to take more of an active part in running the business.

to be continued...

12