The Beginning

Story Info
Sharing the wife.
6.8k words
106.6k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tanda9876
tanda9876
17 Followers

It was cold and blustery outside, huge sheaths of rain drove past the window carried on a storm that forecasters said would continue into the morning. For three hours I'd sat on the edge of the bed just staring at the violence of the wind and rain glancing only occasionally at the clock on the bedside table. I was simply lost in thought and emotion as I relived the events of the last five months and reflected on how a normal marriage had quickly become a minefield of intrigue and emotional turmoil.

I looked again at the mobile phone resting on top of the dresser. She had purposely placed it there, sending a clear message that I wouldn't be able to contact her when she walked out. She had kept her hand on it for a few seconds almost pleading with me to change my mind but when I said nothing she finally released her grip and with a sigh closed her bag. I could see the disappointment in her face as she headed towards the door and then left. Nothing else was said but I noted the purpose in her stride and in that moment I knew that her temperament and pride would make her go through with it.

Anne and I met six years ago. She was 32 and I was 35. We both had histories in terms of emotional commitment, I had been married before and she'd been in a long term relationship which she lead me to believe, was oppressive and violent. I'd often wondered why she had stayed with him for 10 years. The character I saw and loved was strong and decisive, which didn't figure with the brow beaten and subservient woman she described during that relationship. In the end she said that she threw him out which again was at odds with the domineering and dangerous individual she said he was. Nevertheless these were issues that were never discussed.

Having met our relationship went from the normal courtship to one where we were cohabiting within 3 months and were married 18 months later. We'd had the usual ups and downs but in the main we had a strong commitment towards one another and my willingness to placate and submit whenever an argument became particularly vocal or nasty was of great assistance to a relatively easy going companionship. In real terms that had meant spending all my time with her and unwittingly, quickly turning my back on my friends then losing all contact with them. Almost everything that I did outside of work needed her prior approval.

It was pretty much the same in the bedroom, she did the leading and I waited for instruction. It could never be said that we took the role of sub and dom in the literal sense of the word, we rarely used restraints and only once used corporal punishment. It was more a question of her generally taking the initiative as to how, when and where it was to happen.

One night however, around Christmas she was lying on the sofa whilst I sat with her legs over my lap. We drank a bottle of wine as I lovingly massaged her legs and thighs. She showed no glimmer of emotion or sexual tension as I kneaded and plied her tight calves but as her dressing gown gradually slid off her thigh, my cock began to strain against my shorts. I knew that she could feel it pressing against her skin but, as usual, I waited for her to take the initiative. I'd learned very quickly that moving too fast was a mistake so I was invariably patient in my build up. Gradually I moved my hands higher, still rubbing and soothing until I reached the top of her thighs and then finally she pulled her dressing gown open and I was able to stare at her naked body. Her smooth toned skin glowed in the orangey light from the fire as I gazed at her cleanly shaved groin, which was already puffy and gleaming with moisture. I tried to throw her legs off so that I could climb on top but she pushed down with her thighs and grabbed my hand making me turn to look at her. Without saying anything she pulled my hand towards her groin and let one of her legs fall to the floor so that her lips slowly started to unfurl. I could now feel how wet and sticky she had become as I cradled the swollen skin and gripped it lightly

Following her instruction I then gently eased a finger into the gap and ran it through the soaking folds of flesh. I could see that her normal pink was now crimson as the blood surged in anticipation even her clit was pushing out from its protective hood. As I grazed the swollen button she moaned and arched her back slightly as she controlled the pleasure that coursed through her body. I spent ages just running my fingertips over her bud using her natural wetness to lubricate and vary the pressure I applied. I loved the way she allowed her body to direct me in what I did. A moan here and a twitch there were her way of letting me know whether I was doing it right. I soon sensed her climax approaching as I finally eased a finger into the warmth and tightness of her hole, still massaging her button and it was then that began a sequence of events that lead me to sitting alone in a bedroom waiting for her to return.

'Tell me one of your fantasies, the most disgusting one you've got', she hissed. 'Tell me something no else knows'

This was a new one. We were rarely vocal in bed and had never spoken about such things. We were by no means prudish but actions not discussion had always lead the way. By now however, I was literally boiling with passion and my cock was leaking through the material of my shorts. There was only one, I thought immediately, and it certainly matched the criteria in so much as it was disgusting and I had certainly never told it to anyone else but I wasn't sure how she would take it. I said nothing for a while and then tried to get up so that I could lick and kiss her gaping slit, but she sensed me moving and grabbed my hand holding it tight against her cunt.

'Tell me' she whispered this time looking at me through glazed eyes.

There was no hiding how aroused she was and so if only to fit in with the moment I decided to try her out.

'I would like to watch you with another man.'

It seemed good for a start and I was still in a position where I could always say that it was said in the hope that it would arouse her rather than actually be something I wanted. She didn't seem to take offence however, as she continued.

'What would you want me to do?'

Again I didn't reply immediately but by now she was dripping wet and I pushed a third finger into her pliant hole amazed at how easily she took it. Two fingers were comfortable but three ordinarily made her wince. As I slowly pushed my hand in and out she raised her hips and writhed as I delved hard and deep. Suddenly, she grabbed my wrist to stop her orgasm and asked me again. I was so turned on that I replied immediately.

'Fuck them.' By now she was twisting away from my fingers trying desperately to ease the pressure on her clit. She was very close but it seemed, in no rush to orgasm.

'You would like that would you?'

By now I was close to exploding, I had told her what I dreamed of and she hadn't exploded into a torrent of abuse and loathing. At the same time, just mentioning it without an adverse reaction was exciting me beyond belief. Pushing the boundaries still further, I replied,

'Oh yeah'

'So you want to watch me fuck and suck other men's cocks?'

She wasn't accusatory in the question and I could feel from the heat of her groin that the fantasy at least, was not appalling to her. Again however, I stayed silent.

'Do you want to do it for real or do you just think about it?'

Now I was in a difficult position if I answered this question in the affirmative then it was hardly something that I could say was said in passion but the truth of the matter was that it was something that I'd always dreamed of. Some men think of fucking two women at the same time, whereas, my particular predilection was to watch my wife fuck somebody else and enjoy it.

'Yes' I replied.

This time I sensed her tension. Her hand that still controlled my fingers gripped tighter and then quickly relaxed. Suddenly I thought that I had gone too far. I could feel her looking at me. I just stared at her groin and made no attempt to make eye contact. But she didn't push me away instead she pulled me on top of her and pulled my cock into her burning cunt. In one movement I was buried to the hilt. She had me right where she wanted me in more ways than one as she gripped my buttocks and held me firmly in place deep inside of her. We were face to face and I had no choice but to look into her eyes. No matter how hard I tried to fuck her she just moved with me, depriving me of the orgasm that would get me out of this situation. I could see that she was searching to see whether I meant what I had said as her eyes bored into me. I had to keep turning away trying desperately to hide the truth but in doing so I gave her an answer. Again I felt her tense and then she slowly released the hold on my buttocks.

'Fuck me.'

We fucked with a passion her hips bouncing as she sought her own release. Minutes later we were bathed in sweat and then I exploded deep inside of her as she went into spasm as her own climax took over. We clung to each other for a moment and when I rolled off, she just pulled the open dressing gown around her and went to bed. By the time I followed her five minutes later I was grateful that she was already asleep or at least giving a very good imitation of it.

For the next week or so we carried on as normal. We fucked twice but nothing was mentioned until the Saturday evening when we went for a meal in a nearby restaurant.

Anne had dressed up leaving me in no doubt what was expected when we got home. She was wearing a tight fitting dress that hung low round her tits and the split in the side flashed a huge amount of thigh when she walked.

By the time we sat down to eat she'd already drank a bottle of wine and in no time she was running her foot up the inside of my leg. The place was almost empty and we were seated in a corner where the discreet lighting gave us a degree of privacy. Throughout the meal she continued to flirt with me, pulling her chair closer to mine between courses so that she could put her hand on my groin and squeeze my painful cock.

As we sat waiting to order desert she pulled my hand under the table and placed it on her naked thigh. She still held my cock as I automatically moved my hand higher until it rested in her groin. The shock when I touched her crotch was almost too much as I squeezed the soaking material. I could feel her swollen lips as my fingers bathed in the oily film that covered them. I had rarely seen her so aroused.

'See what you've done to me' she said.

I eased the thin material of her pants to one side and slipped my middle finger into her slit by way of reply. Her next remark however, made me nervous.

'Can you see anyone in here that you would like to watch fucking me then?'

Again I sensed her watching me, as she gauged my reaction. In reality there were only 3 or 4 couples in the room and a young waiter. The chances of her actually doing it were non-existent and so I wasn't really sure about her motives especially as the subject hadn't been raised in a week. I really didn't know what to say and she obviously sensed my unease.

'If you are not interested then just say and we will never raise the subject again.'

I heard the threat in her voice and I knew well not to ignore it. If I didn't encourage her she would take the rejection as a rebuke and it would never be mentioned again. I couldn't run that risk whatever the consequences. After all she had not dismissed the notion out of hand but by the same token, she had not agreed so I was cautious with my reply.

'Is there anyone that you would fuck?'

She was gripping my cock firmly now and I had little doubt that she would be able to feel the healthy twitch caused by her question. Still my answer was relatively non-committal and I hadn't actually said yes. Anne wasn't stupid though and she had no intention of letting me off that easily, whatever her motives.

'We could go somewhere else if you like.'

Now she had me. If I said no then the matter was at an end. If I said yes then I was giving a clear indication that I wanted her to fuck someone and my earlier confession was a matter of fact rather than simple fantasy. Suddenly I saw the waiter walking towards the table with the menu and took the opportunity to gather my thoughts. The speed at which we pulled apart made it obvious that we were being indiscreet and I couldn't help notice the smirk on his face as he got to us. Whilst I was in no doubt that this was not the first time he had interrupted two lovers, I bet it was the first time he had interrupted such a conversation.

'Desert Sir, Madam?' offering Anne a menu.

She didn't take it however she simply turned to me.

'I'm not sure if my husband wants to stay.'

The clever cow had me now. I had to make a decision but in truth I'd already decided. For years it had been a well kept secret and her behaviour was suggestive that she wasn't altogether disgusted by the idea. I called her bluff.

'Just the bill please I said, we're going for a drink'

With a quick nod the waiter turned and walked away.

'So you do want me to fuck somebody else!' she accused albeit with a sense of resignation. I was glad that the lights were low but it could not mask all of my embarrassment. 'It just goes to show that we all have a dark side. I never would have guessed.' There was a slight pause. 'If I'm going to do this then perhaps there are a few things I need to know.'

'Like what?' I asked, my heart pounding

'Well why would be a good starting point!'

'I don't know' I replied.

'Aren't you worried that it could hurt us?'

'We love each other' I said not really wanting to get into this.

She just looked at me for a while but I could see that she was still confused and a little upset.

'Look' I continued, 'I'm not saying that I don't love you or, that I want to shag around. It's just....'

'What would you do?' 'Would you want to fuck me afterwards?'

'Oh God yes' I replied leaning over and holding her hand as I said it. But she hadn't wanted assurance she was a lot more cunning than that.

'You know I don't like condoms!'

It was a statement of fact rather than a reminder. Unwittingly my eyes turned away and she gasped.

'My God, that's part of it!' By now I was ready to run out of the door. The shock in her voice was all too obvious and I thought that she was going to scream at me. Instead she just said what she now knew.

'Jesus, you want to fuck me when I am full of another mans cum.'

This time she laughed but I knew that it was caused by bemusement.

'Well it is disgusting, I'll give you that!' 'What else would you have me do I wonder, just how low would you go?'

Suddenly she bolted upright, the pun not lost on her and she almost screamed.

'Jesus, you want to lick me clean as well!' 'Fuck, I've heard of people who like that sort of thing, but I would never have thought it of you.' 'You really want this to happen!'

She just rolled back in her chair and turned away. I could see her turmoil as she thought about and assessed this latest turn of events. I could have broken it to her gently over a period but she'd manipulated the conversation so well that I it had all happened in an instant. I didn't know what to say and was grateful when the bill arrived.

As we got to the car all she said was 'Take me home.'

I thought I'd blown it. She'd led me along to get the detail and now she couldn't bear to even look at me. I wanted more than anything to tell her that I was joking but I knew that would be futile. She knew all of the gory details and I feared that this might be a problem that became terminal in terms of our relationship. When we finally pulled onto the drive she got out of the car, and when we walked into the lounge she indicated with a finger that I should sit down. She was standing with her back to me and when she turned there was not the slightest hint of kindness on her face.

'You know that if I do this we cannot go back to the way we were. In all likelihood, I will never be able to look at you in the same way again.' My heart pounded as I imagined that she was going to tell me she was about to leave. 'You, my husband, want me to fuck someone else and have...... sloppy seconds I think they call it.' She almost spat the phrase at me.

I couldn't look at her as she again fell silent. For an age she didn't speak but when she did I almost sighed with relief.

'Well it will be on my terms.'

She waited for me to say something but I knew better than to challenge her. In any event that was what I wanted.

'I will choose who and when.'

Again silence.

'I will also decide whether I want you there!'

Shaking her head at the lack of resistance she sat in the chair opposite me and hiked her skirt over her waist pushing her panties to the floor. Her shaven groin glistened in the light and despite the fact that she was confused, the extent of the wetness on her inner thighs belied the fact that the thought of fucking someone else had turned her on.

'I never knew how pathetic you were,' she said laughing.

Her words just spurred me on and to show her that I knew my place I dropped to the floor between her legs and dove between her lips to lap and suck at her clit. My face was immediately bathed in the sweetness of her scent as I rammed my tongue deep inside of her. I knew that she was close as she twitched with the sensations that racked through her body, but she hadn't finished with me yet. Grabbing my hair she pulled me up and forced my cock into her cunt. I tensed as I felt my cock slip without obstruction into her warm and silky hole, the walls rippling as my member forced them apart. Wanting to bring her release, I banged in and out of her the moisture from her pussy soaking the hairs on my groin and balls. Whatever she said, the ease with which I entered her and the height of her arousal indicated that the idea at least turned her on and this acceptance rushed me to the point of orgasm. I could feel the pressure in my balls surge and my cock tense but not wanting to leave her frustrated I tried to slow down. Despite the fact that she knew me well enough to know my predicament she grabbed my buttocks and ground her cunt onto my cock. I could sense the pressure build in my groin and within seconds I went into spasm as my climax roared and exploded deep inside of her. My back arched as I twitched and cursed under my breathe with the intensity of my orgasm. For a while I lay motionless on top of her she making no attempt to bring herself to the same conclusion and then I felt her hot breath on my ear as she spoke in a whisper.

'I haven't come yet,' pulling my face up to hers. The message was clear as she smirked and placed her hands on my shoulders and without force pushed me down her body holding my head tight against her skin.

'Let's see if you like your own before we try a real mans cum.'

I could now smell the musky aroma of her groin as I reached the top of her stomach. She had taken her hands away by now so that she could she taunt me with the fact that I did it willingly. Despite the fact that I had already cum, the idea was not unappealing and so if for no other reason than to show her how serious I was I drove my mouth against her clit. Her swollen lips were still wide apart and cum oozed from her reddened hole and dropped into the cracks of her arse. The texture and smell of my spunk was unmistakable and as I lapped and tasted the first effusion, incredibly, my cock twitched. I had never before been able to maintain an erection after orgasm never mind regain one moment's later, but as I moved lower towards her dripping slit I could feel it twitch and fill with blood. As I tentatively sucked on the sticky lumps that coated my tongue the twitch was soon replaced by a stiffness I had rarely experienced. I was soon ramming my tongue into her cunt as deep and as far as was possible, curling the tip round the mess that flowed from her and swallowing the heady mixture with passion. Huge dollops of my semen and her cream coated my face and mouth as I licked, sucked and swallowed with an enthusiasm, which she couldn't fail to notice. I could feel her squeezing the walls of her cunt to force every last drop out.

tanda9876
tanda9876
17 Followers
12