The Beginning?

Story Info
A man, a woman, a car, and a storm.
1.2k words
3.94
24.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tara & I were staying on the south coast for a few days and the weather was truly awful (serves us right for going away at the end of September I suppose). We were a little bored by the third day and really didn’t fancy sitting in a pub for the whole day, so we decided on going for a drive up to a local beauty spot known for its rugged landscape.

By the time we got there, the storm had got even worse and on the headland you could barely open the car door. The view was fantastic though with the sea battering the rocks below and the dark inky sky above. We sat there with the windscreen wipers going and the heater on full blast for quite a while. Tara tried to snuggle up to me, but the gear stick and handbrake got in the way. “I want a cuddle. Let’s get in the back.” “We’ll get wet” I told her. “Please” “OK”. We got out and raced to the back doors of the car, getting wet in the process. Tara grinned at me and I handed her a towel so she could dry her hair. I pushed the front seats forward and adjusted them so we could stretch our legs out and watch the storm. She snuggled into me & I pulled her tight into me. After about half an hour, I heard her giggle a little. “What’s up with you?” I asked. “Nothing” “Yes there is” “No. I was thinking, that’s all” “About what” “Well” Tara said, turning towards me “I was just trying to work out how long it’s been since I’ve been in the back of a car with a boy”. “And how long has it been?” “Too long” she said with a glint in her eye. “And what were you doing in the back of a car with a boy?” “Making love. I was 17. So was he. We did it to celebrate the fact that he’d passed his driving test.” “How was it?” “Bloody awful actually” “How would you like to try it with a man?” In answer to my question, she pulled my head down and kissed me full on the lips. “I can see that you would,” she said as she rubbed my now hardening cock. “What? Make love to a man in a car?” I asked with a grin. “No, make love to me” “I expect I could be persuaded” “I bet you could”. She kissed my lips, her tongue looking for a way into my mouth. I parted my lips and her tongue snaked its way into my mouth as she massaged my cock through my jeans.

I let my hands roam over her body as she unbuckled my belt and pushed her hands inside my trousers. Unzipping her fleece, I slipped a hand inside and cupped one of her breasts through her vest top. “Where’s your bra?” “I forgot to wear one” “Really?” I asked squeezing her nipples through the thin material until they poked through her top. I pushed her fleece off her shoulders. “Mmm” I said, pulling the straps off her shoulders “do you think we’ll be able to pull it down over your boobs?” “Why don’t you try?” I pulled the thin top even further down until her breasts bounced over the top. Bending my head, I took one of her engorged nipples into my mouth and swirled my tongue around it, then, fondling her other breast I raked my teeth gently along the length. Tara moaned and slid her hand down her trousers and began to play with herself.

She began to moan and I pulled her hand up and pushed one finger into each of our mouths so we could both taste her arousal. Tara moved away from me and sat down on the floor of the car and released my cock. She began to suck gently on my balls, running one finger up and down the shaft of my cock. Then she moved her mouth to the head of my dick and pulling the foreskin away, blew gently on the tip. My cock seemed to grow harder still before she took me in her mouth, tongue swirling around the head. Her hand snaked its way into my boxer shorts, the fingers finding the soft pad between my balls and anus, her middle finger pushing insistently at my arsehole. As it found its way inside, I could feel myself about to cum. "Oh Tara...I'm....gonna....I'm gonna cum...." Instead of stopping, however, she speeded up, sucking harder, finger pushing harder against my prostate. "Ohhh yesssss" I moaned as I felt the cum rush from my balls. With a huge growl, I came in Taras mouth. Some of it spilled from her mouth, down her chin and onto her wonderful breasts. She opened her mouth to show me, then swallowed and moved up to kiss me. “And where did you learn to do that?” I asked her. “The video you bought home last week” “Perhaps I should bring home a few more”. We changed places and I pulled her trousers off, revealing a pair of very wet powder-blue, cotton string bikini panties. Pulling her knickers to one side, I began working on her pussy with my tongue and fingers, revelling in the taste and smell of her sex; sucking her lips gently, pushing my fingers inside her, nibbling on her clit as she groaned with pleasure. “Oh yessss…I’m cumming…don’t stop…make me cum….YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS”. My face was dripping with her juices by now. As I moved to kiss her, she hugged me close.

“Fuck me Mark, I want you inside me.” “You want to go on top?” “Yes”. I got a condom out “No, I want to feel it spurt inside me” “Are you sure” “Yes, we’ll be fine”. Tara straddled me and gently sank down onto my prick. Once I was fully engulfed, she leant forward and fed one nipple into my mouth. Tara raised herself up until only the tip of my cock was left inside her. “Mmmmmm” she moaned, before plunging down once again. With her arms around my neck, she rode me slowly at first, gradually picking up speed.

“Ohhh yes, that feels so good. I want to feel it. I want to feel you cum inside me.” Tara moaned as she bounced up and down on my prick, her boobs bouncing in front of my face. She leaned to kiss me, her tongue probing my mouth as I slid my hands down to her beautiful bum.

I could sense she was close to another orgasm, her pussy clenching at my dick, her breathing getting shallower. I myself was close to climax. Tara’s eyes were closed and she was now playing with her breasts, mashing them together and pulling at her nipples. “I’m gonna cum” I warned her. “Any moment now”.

“Oh yes. Oh God yes. Me too” she moaned as she frigged her clit. “I want it. I want to feel it spurt inside me.” Pulling her arse cheeks apart, I pushed my finger against her anus, the tip disappearing a little into her puckered hole. “Oh fuck; oh fuck; I’m cumming” “Do you want it?” “Oh yes” “How much do you want it Tara?” “Bad” “Ohhh…How bad?” “Very” “Nggggh…Here it is then” I shouted as my cum rushed up my cock from my balls and pulsed into Tara’s clenching pussy. “Ohhh yessss; Oh my God….that feels so good”

For the next half an hour we didn’t move. We just stayed there, kissing and hugging, not even talking.

….Can you guess what happens next?……To be continued!