The Beginning

Story Info
You are tied and made to cum.
1.1k words
3.65
17.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tie your hands behind your back and pick up a very sharp knife. I start by cutting the bottom of your pants then slide to flat side of the blade up your stomach to your neck slowly so that you could feel the cold of the steal against your flesh. then I cut the front of your shirt open.

Placing the knife back on the table I would pull you pants off but leave your panties on... picking up a wireless egg vibrator I turn and slide my hand down the front of your panties and let the vibrator slither its way into your wet pussy.

I play with the settings till I have you jumping and jerking. Picking the knife back up I grab you by the hair to hold you still and cut through the front of your bra. I take your nipples one at a time into my mouth getting them nice and hard before I place nipple clamps on them and force you to your knees to suck my rock hard cock. I let you have your way with it at first letting you get use to the size and taste of it then I start forcing all of it down your throat making you gag on it before I let you up for breath.

As you gasp for breath I force it back down your throat till your eyes start to roll back and forth then I let you go as you drop to ground gasping for breath. I pick up a small dildo and walk over to where you lay, pull your panties to the side and slowly begin sliding the dildo up your tight ass. You can feel every inch of it as I push it in very slowly making it torture for you. then I move your panties back to hold the dildo in place and speed the vibrator up to a nice fast pulsing. I leave you lying in the floor and move over to pick up a nice stiff horse crop. I turn and lay the first lash across your ass making the dildo trimmer inside your tight hole.

Every lash makes the dildo trimmer in your ass and drives it deeper. I lay lash after lash across your ass, your tits, and your pussy making them red and swollen. Every smack stings worse than the one before sending sensation after sensation rippling through your body the nipple clams tugging and jerking with every writhe of pain and pleasure as the viberator shifts and turns in your wet pussy occasionally brushing up against your g-spot as it pulses and trimmers inside you.

I lay the horse crop down and lay you on your back. My body presses against yours as my hazel eyes gaze into your eyes and my lips softly brush yours my hand slides up your inner thigh my black nails softly scratching your skin along the way. one nail begins to run along the wet outline that your juices have made in the material of your panties as my kiss becomes harder my tongue parts your lips and slides playfully along your tongue. I bring my hand slowly all the way up your panties and then slide it underneath brushing your clit as my middle finger moves down and slides inside of your wet cunt. it moves inside you forcing the vibrator deeper. My finger moves along the front inside wall until it finds your g spot. I release you from the kiss and smile evilly... I press hard against it and wiggle my finger roughly back and forth as my thumb presses and plays with your clit.

I lean over and kiss your neck biting it gently at first but the more you writhe and moan under me the harder I bite and suck. I take you to the edge of Cumming and then I stop. Pulling the vibrator out and laying it aside I place my hand on the outside of your panties and lean over your body as you try to catch your breath... I nip at your ear softly and in a teasing voice ask, "You ready for me to eat that pussy?"

I kiss my way down your chest and up you right breast removing the nipple clamp with my teeth and then taking your sore nipple into my mouth running my rough tongue across it soothing the rough pain and adding a softer pain to it then I kiss my way across and do the same to your other breast running my tongue over it and kissing it. I bit it gently before continuing my way down your stomach and licking around your belly button.

I pull your panties off and part your pussy lips so I can kiss your clit before taking it into my mouth and sucking on it. It slides in and out of my mouth sliding against my teeth as I occasionally bite and tease it. I suck it hard and fast while I grab to dildo in your ass and start sliding it in and out just enough to add another level of pleasure. I bit hard and release your clit. Shoving to dildo as far in your ass as it will go and holding it there I bury my tongue in your pussy licking at your insides and sucking your pussy lips.

You writhe and moan as I lick and suck your dripping wet hole. I kiss, lick and bite your pussy lips roughly sending waves of pleasure and pain through your body. You arch your back and moan loudly in ecstasy as you cum around my tongue buried in your wet cunt.

Your breath comes hard and quick as I begin kissing my way back up your body. Every kiss is like liquid fire. You moan softly as I lick your nipples. I kiss my way up your neck before kissing you passionately and deeply.

Your breath catches in your throat as I shove my cock deep into you juicy pussy.

Your fingers claw at my skin as I fuck you hard and deep every thrust sending you further over the edge of oblivion.

Your pussy juices soak more of the floor with every thrust, you can feel your liquid covering your thighs and oozing between your ass cheeks as my hard cock violently pounds your pussy.

My balls slap against your asshole and you scream loudly as you arch your back and cum soaking my hard member. The constricting of your hole massages my cock as I bury it deep in you and cover your pink wet walls with my cum.