The Beginning Ch. 23-24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't," I affirmed, looking down into her eyes. "He keeps saying that he has a reason for not giving me all the answers, and that I need to find them myself. I just wish he'd bloody tell me how I'm supposed to do that."

"You'll figure it out," she reassured me, before giving my chest a peck.

I just smiled gratefully, gathering her in my arms and pulling her up to my lips.

"What would I ever do without you?" I asked, as we came up for air.

"I'm sure both of you are glad you don't have to ever find out!"

"Both of us?"

"Both of you," she repeated, reaching down to grasp my hardening member with a cheeky grin.

"You have a match tomorrow morning."

"Are you saying the great Chris Michaelson is throwing the towel without even trying?"

Now, I couldn't possibly let her get away with that, could I? And believe me, I spent the rest of the night showing her just how wrong she was.

*****

A/N: If you've enjoyed reading this tale, tell a friend! Also, please consider voting for the story or leaving a comment or sending me feedback via my profile. You're more than welcome to do so anonymously. There's nothing better than reading that someone likes your work!

If any of you have any questions, I'd be more than happy to start answering them, as well. Thanks for reading this far!