The Beginning - Jason's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

In the weeks following Jason's introduction to sex, he started dating in earnest. With his newfound confidence he discovered that high school girls didn't intimidate him anymore.After all, I lost my virginity to an older more experienced woman!

Over the years, the high school girls had elevated Jason's "difference" to almost mythic status and so when he asked Julie out, she jumped at the opportunity to see if the rumors were true.

She wasn't disappointed. At the drive-in Jason kissed her and immediately her hand went to his pants and started undoing them. She was amazed to see that the revealed cock was even larger than she had expected. That date ended in mutual masturbation only, as Julie found herself a bit intimidated by his size. But Jason was pleased with that result as had stroked her clit to orgasm and the ability to bring here to that peak thrilled him almost as much as the blast of cum she had coaxed from his cock.

More dates followed, most ending in masturbation or oral sex and even one with a perky-titted sophomore with a luscious tasting pussy named Alison on her eighteenth birthday that ended in actual sex, although she wasn't able to take all of him inside her. She told him afterwards that she was willing for a rematch and would endeavor to accommodate more of him then.

Even though the line-up for a date with Jason kept getting longer, he still made a point of seeing "Aunt" Lucy as often as possible. She introduced him to many things and even as his experience grew, he knew that she had a lot more to teach.

* * *

Aunt Lucy had a friend that rented an apartment in town and several times she lent it to Lucy so that she and Jason could meet there for his "lessons." One day, when he arrived for their scheduled tryst, there was a surprise waiting.

Lucy answered the door dressed in a shear dressing gown that left nothing to the imagination, and led Jason to the living area. Sitting on the couch was another woman! Lucy introduced her as Heddy, the woman who owned the apartment.

"I've mentioned you to Heddy and she wanted to meet you," Lucy explained.

Jason looked back at Heddy. She was older than Lucy, possibly in her thirties. She was tall, thin, and blond and had an extremely beautiful face. She was wearing no make-up and was dressed in an outfit just as revealing as Lucy's. She stood and held out her hand to Jason.

"I'm pleased to meet you." Her voice was soft and sexy.

Jason walked over. As he took her hand, her gown fell open and he immediately noticed that she had shaved off all her pubic hair. Her pussy was entirely bare and the outer folds of her cunt completely hid her inner lips. This combined with the smallish tits, revealed by the almost completely transparent gown, gave her a very youthful appearance at odds with the hint of crow's feet around her eyes. Her tits were small and slightly droopy but had large puffy tips. Covered by her gown, he couldn't tell where her areolas ended and her nipples began. The sexiness of her voice and the slim sexiness of her body combined to start Jason's cock stiffening.

"Very pleased to meet you," Jason responded. He lifted her hand and gently kissed the back and released it.

"Remember when I told you I had trimmed my pussy for a friend," Lucy said. "Heddy is that friend."

A bit shocked by this admission, Jason looked at Lucy and then back to Heddy. "You mean... the two of you are..." he stumbled over the word, "Lezzies?"

Lucy came over to stand beside the two of them, her large, barely covered breasts rubbing against Jason's shirt.

"Don't get us wrong Jason," Lucy explained, "Heddy and I love cock, but we also like eating pussy." She pulled her gown open and let it slip from her shoulders.

Jason stared at her revealed body. As always, he was blown away with just how sexy this woman was. She was shorter than he was, the top of her head barely reaching his nose with her standing right next to him. Her long dark hair had a slight curl and beautifully framed her gorgeous face. Her skin was smooth and unblemished and she wore very little make-up. Her full lips were painted with a deep red lipstick that just screamed, "Fuck Me!" She had a deep tan and the tan lines around her white breasts and hips made it look like she was wearing a two-piece bathing suit even though she was completely naked. Her breasts were easily the largest Jason had ever seen, huge mounds with tiny areolas topped with large jutting nipples. She had a waist that flared to generous hips and her pubic hair was trimmed to a small "V" shape just above her mons, but otherwise her pussy was as naked as Heddy's.

Lucy's hand caressed the front of his trousers and Jason looked quickly at Heddy and noted the approving look on her face. As he watched she followed Lucy's example and stripped her gown off, standing there totally naked. She looked at the slowly hardening bulge in Jason's pants and licked her lips.

"When are we going to see this marvelous piece of man flesh?" she asked.

Jason broke out of the daze brought on by the sight of all this female flesh to realize that he was the only one that wasn't naked. He reached for his belt in order to rectify that situation.

"I guess now," he said.

The two women left him to his own devices and walked over and sat back on the couch. They sat back and spread their legs and started idly playing with their pussies as Jason disrobed. Jason got quite a charge out of watching them watch him. He decided to make a production out of it. Rather than starting with his pants, he pulled his shirt out of his waistband and slowly unbuttoned it. He was proud of his muscled body and was pleased to be able to tease the two women with it. Off came his shirt and then his shoes. He turned his back to the women, slowly pulled his trousers down his legs and kicked them off his feet.

Standing there in just his boxers and socks he turned back to face the women and saw that they were still watching, but they had moved closer together on the couch and each of them were now playing with the others pussy. Seeing Lucy's fingers disappearing into the folds of Heddy's cunt while her long fingers were stroking Lucy's gash, was an enormous rush. Jason could feel his cock straining at the fabric of his shorts. It pulled the fabric of his boxers tight as it tried to rise from its resting position against his right leg. He bent down to remove his socks and the head of his cock popped out of the bottom of the shorts causing him to stagger off balance.

Heddy saw this and gasped.

Finally free of his socks Jason slowly pulled the shorts down and his cock finally sprang free of its confinement. He kicked off the underwear and stood facing the women, turning first to the left and then the right to display the entirety of his cock to them. Then he took himself in hand and started stroking his semi-hard cock, holding it out as if to offer it to them.

"Jesus Christ! Luce you weren't kidding." Heddy's eyes grew wide at the sight of his appendage. "I don't know if I'll be able to fit all of that inside me."

"I'm sure you'll try." Lucy chuckled and beckoned to Jason with her free hand.

Jason walked over to the couch and the two women sat forward. Lucy took hold of his cock and stroked it gently. As always, this caused a further stiffening of his already excited appendage. She angled it in the other woman's direction and Heddy reached out with a tentative hand and lightly caressed it. Once more Jason's excitement grew, not just from the actual fondling of his cock but also from the sight of the two beautiful women who were handling it. He bent over and with his left hand caressed one of Lucy's large mounds, his right reaching out to cup one of Heddy's smaller, less firm orbs.

Lucy's nipples were already hard and as he fondled Heddy's tit he was pleased to feel the puffy tip of it shrink down and harden into a large extended nipple with a knobbly areola surrounding it.

Heddy had worked up the courage and wrapped her hand around his cock. Her fingers long enough to meet around his fullness. Lucy let go and Heddy took over stroking him. She wiggled closer to him and opened her mouth. Jason watched as she wrapped her lips around his cock and sucked him into her waiting mouth. She took him into her deeper than Lucy had ever been able. Then she started bobbing her head back and forth and with each plunge his cock slipped a little further into her mouth. Jason was amazed to feel his cock sliding down the back of her throat! She managed to get over half of his length into her before she started to choke. Jason was concerned and pulled back from her.

She pulled his cock from her mouth and smiled up at him. "That was unbelievable!" she exclaimed. "I definitely need you to fuck me with this gorgeous tool."

"Now Heddy," Lucy interrupted with a chuckle. "Jason is here to learn, and he already knows how to do that. When I asked you to join us, what I wanted was to show him the proper way of eating pussy."

Heddy smiled, released Jason's cock and turned to Lucy.

"Oh," Heddy smiled, "and I really do like eating your pussy, Luce." She leaned into Lucy and gently kissed her on the lips. The kiss hardened as Lucy returned it. Jason could see their tongues at work in a deep "French" kiss. While the kiss continued, Jason watched as their hands came up and started caressing each other's tits. He stood there slowly stroking his cock while watching these two women make out.

Heddy was the first to break the kiss and she slowly trailed her lips down Lucy's chin and neck, lightly kissing her here and there. She stuck out her tongue and dragged it down Lucy's tit, licking and kissing, finally capturing one of Lucy's erect nipples with her lips. Jason watched as she started sucking and lightly biting the hard nubbin, while caressing the other breast and teasing its nipple. Her hand slipped off Lucy's heaving breast and slowly slid down her naked body. It came to rest in Lucy's crotch and as Heddy spread her nether-lips, Jason caught the scent of musk that signaled "sex" to him. His cock throbbed in his hand.

Holy Shit! he thought,they're really going at it! And then added an afterthought,And I'm going to be next!

Heddy's lips followed the path set by her hand as she licked and nibbled down Lucy's body, pausing briefly to lightly lick Lucy's belly button. Within moments she had her face between Lucy's legs and her tongue was parting the lips of Lucy's pussy.

"Ohhhh!" Lucy moaned as her clit was caressed by Heddy's tongue. "Jason, you watch what Heddy does..."

Jason knelt beside the couch in order to get a better view of Heddy's skilful tongue at work. At the same time, she slid off the couch and knelt beside him so she could spread Lucy's legs further apart.

Jason felt the pressure in his balls begin to build so he stopped stroking his cock and let it go. He looked around for something to do with his hands, because he knew that if he didn't do something he would soon be stroking his throbbing cock again.

Heddy was kneeling beside him with her mouth on Lucy's pussy and her ass in the air. Her tits hung straight down from her chest and her nipples were large and hard. Jason reached out and cupped her tits with his hands, tweaking her nipples between his thumbs and fingers. As he played with Heddy's tits, he watched her as she ate Lucy's pussy. Her tongue was everywhere... sliding up and down the folds of Lucy's pussy lips... pushing into her cunt... flicking rapidly across her erect clit... even slipping down to lick at Lucy's puckered anus.

Jason was amazed... and his cock was incredibly hard.

Letting go of one tit, he ran his hand along Heddy's back, down the crack of her ass and plunged his fingers into her sopping wet gash. As he slipped two fingers into her cunt, Heddy let go a moan and sucked Lucy's hard clit into her mouth.

"Oh, Yes... " Lucy panted, "Suck my clit..." She slid her hands down from where she had been pinching her own nipples and into Heddy's blond tresses. She pulled the other girl's head hard down against her swollen clit. "I'm gonna cum all over your face!" Her hips started lifting off the couch as she rammed her clit against Heddy's mouth.

Lucy's crotch bucked all over the couch and while she tried to keep her tongue glued to Lucy's clit, Heddy managed to slip three of her fingers into Lucy's wet cunt.

"Oh..." Lucy bucked her hips... "Oh, yes..." Her thighs came together trapping Heddy's hand in her cunt and Heddy's tongue on her clit. "Oh, Jesus..." her crotch jerked back and forth, "OH... MY... GOD..."

Lucy came as Jason watched. Her skin flushed pink and she humped her pussy against Heddy's face and hand. Moaning and panting, her movements slowly became less frantic and finally she relaxed back into the couch. All this time Jason had been playing with Heddy's tits with one hand and her pussy with the other, with his erect cock waving in the air between the two of them. He couldn't have been any closer to cuming if he had been stroking himself the entire time. He was glad that things had calmed down, as he had been so excited watching the two women that he had been afraid that he might erupt without even touching his cock.

Jason let go of Heddy as she rose and sat back on the couch. She looked straight at his hard cock and said, "Now it's my turn." She reached out her hand and grabbed Jason's cock. "I want some of this man-meat."

"Wait Heddy," Lucy interrupted. "We should move this to the bed."

The three of them got to their feet and Heddy led the way to the bedroom. Jason followed the two women and as he walked he appreciated the sight of the two naked butts swaying in front of him. When they got to the bed Heddy immediately climbed onto it and laid on her back, her legs spread open. Jason went to follow her onto the bed but Lucy held him back.

"This is where I have to inject a bit of cold hard truth," she said.

"What?" Jason stopped short and shot Lucy a puzzled look.

"Listen Jason," Lucy continued, "There's something we have to talk about and that's 'The Clap'. If you're not careful, when you have sex with someone you can get a Venereal Disease that can cause you to go blind, crazy or even die. I don't have it and neither does Heddy, but if you have sex with other girls one of them might give it to you. So it's best to take precautions."

"Like what?" Jason asked, his cock rapidly deflating with this information.

"Luce, do we have go into this right now?" Heddy complained from the bed.

"It's better now, Hed," she replied. She turned back to Jason. "You can use a condom when you have sex and it'll protect you from VD. It also serves a second purpose and that's to prevent the girl from getting pregnant." She held up her hand and Jason saw that she was holding a small foil packet in it.

"You put it over your cock and then your cum can't get into the girl and get her preggers," she explained. "It's not 100 per cent sure to prevent pregnancy, but its damn close."

"But I haven't used one with you." Jason worried.

"Don't worry about that," she replied, "I'm barren and can't have children." Jason heard an undercurrent of bitterness in her voice as she continued, "Heddy can have children and even though she is in a part of her cycle where she probably wouldn't get pregnant, it never hurts to be sure."

"I want to put it on him." Heddy turned over and crawled on her hands and knees to the edge of the bed.

Jason stood there trying to absorb all of this, with his shrinking cock pointing straight down between his legs. He thought back to his sex with Alison and worried about VD and babies while Heddy grabbed the packet from Lucy's hand and with her other hand started stroking his cock again.

"But I had sex with Alison." Jason blurted out. "What if I have a disease or she's pregnant."

"There's nothing you can do about it now," Heddy replied eagerly taking his cock into her mouth.

"If she's pregnant, she'll let you know." Lucy said, with that bitterness back in her voice. "As for VD, only time will tell. If you get sores on your cock or it hurts when you pee. Then you should see a doctor. If it is VD, a doctor will be able to cure it. And for God's sake let us know... and any other girls you've had sex with."

Jason pulled his still-uninspired cock out of Heddy's mouth and sat down hard on the end of the bed. Heddy pulled herself up beside him as Lucy sat down on his other side. Heddy held his cock and tenderly stroked it.

"Don't worry Jason," Lucy reassured him, "chances are that a high school girl, even a senior, won't have had enough sexual experience to get the clap. On the other hand a high school girl might not think to take precautions against pregnancy and so it's best that you always be prepared to take the initiative in regards to birth control. That's why the condom."

Jason started to relax and his cock began to respond to Heddy's manipulation. When Heddy felt his cock start to swell, she slipped off the bed and knelt in front of him.

"That's it Jason." She smiled.

Jason looked deep into her blue eyes as she took his cock once more into her eager mouth. It didn't take long before the stiffening cock was filling her mouth to overflowing. She pulled back and the stiff member popped from her lips. "Now for the condom."

While Heddy ripped open the little packet, Lucy took Jason's hand and guided it to her sopping wet pussy. He let his fingers slip down between her legs and part her pussy lips. Meanwhile Heddy had the condom out and was trying to fit it over Jason's cock. Lucy leant a hand and held his cock still so Heddy could spread the condom over the head of his cock and unroll it down over the shaft. The condom came to a stop three-quarter of the way down and felt very tight and weird around his cock. It looked strange too, all shiny and rubbery looking. It felt awkward, like it might roll down off him any moment. It didn't, but Jason couldn't shake the weird feeling of it tight against his flesh.

Once the condom was in place, the women both lay back on the bed and Heddy spread her legs revealing her naked wet pussy.

"Come on Jason, it's time to fuck me."

Jason still felt funny; at least his cock did, as he crawled up between Heddy's legs. He maneuvered the head of his cock so it lay at the entrance to her cunt and pushed. The condom-covered head of his dick missed her opening and his cock slipped up Heddy's wet crack. Jason thought that it didn't feel half bad with his cock resting its length in the heat of her crack, but he pulled back and tried again. This time Heddy guided his stiff prick with her hand and in it slid.

It was just as tight and hot as Lucy's or Alison's cunt, but the sensation of being wrapped in a slippery silken tunnel of flesh wasn't there. At least it wasn't as intense as before. Jason missed the enfolding wet slipperiness that he had felt when his bare flesh had been buried in the other two cunts. Although he was thoroughly enjoying the feel of Heddy's tunnel wrapped around his shaft, there was an element of stimulation missing.

As Jason pumped his cock in and out, Heddy wrapped her legs around his hips and began digging her heels into his ass as she pulled him deeper. Jason got to his knees, pulling her ass up with his hands. This afforded him better penetration and also allowed him to look down and see his cock slamming into her wet cunt. With each thrust Jason watched as Heddy's tits slapped up and down on her chest. This visual stimulation provided an additional thrill. He slipped his cock all the way into her.

"Damn!" she moaned, "That hunk of meat sure does fill a woman up."

Jason slowed his thrusts. By supporting her ass with one hand he was able to grab one of Heddy's tits and tweak her nipple. She reacted with hard pelvic thrusts, as if she couldn't get his cock into her cunt fast enough. Her heels slipped down to his thighs and he lost his balance, falling forward on top of her. He was still buried to the hilt inside her and could feel her cunt pulling at his cock.