The Beginning - Jason's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before he had the chance to start pumping again, he felt a touch on his ass. Lucy had scooted around and was spreading his ass cheeks. Jason wasn't quite sure what she was doing back there but he pulled out of Heddy a bit so as to raise his ass to Lucy. She leaned forward and brought her tongue into contact with his tightly puckered anus.

Jason was startled and bucked forward driving his cock back into Heddy's cunt.

"Relax," Lucy said as she gently pulled his ass back again to where she could reach it. She lightly licked his anus and he relaxed. The sensation was amazing. It was as if he had been transfixed on a shaft of pleasure. The feel of Lucy's tongue sliding over the folds of his anus shot like electricity through his body caressing his balls before shooting along his cock. It was as if his cock, still half-buried in Heddy's tight cunt, was connected straight to his asshole!

"Luce! Not now!" Heddy complained.

Lucy licked down from his asshole, running her tongue along the little seam of flesh. Her tongue lapped at his balls and her mouth closed around his bag and sucked one of his balls into her. The sensations that this activity was causing in Jason were numerous. He found his brain overloading with pleasure. All thoughts of wrong feeling and condoms were lost. He pulled his ball out of Lucy's mouth as he slammed his cock back into Heddy's waiting flesh. His pace picked up as he rammed into her. He was almost frantic as the pressure was boiling up inside him.

"Oh, yeah!" Heddy groaned.

Jason felt her hand slide between their crotches and as he pumped his cock into her, he could feel her hand busy between the two of them, playing with her clit.

"Fuck, yeah!" Her voice was low and throaty.

He pumped in and out; his bag brushing with sparks of pleasure against Lucy's hand as he reached the furthest point of withdrawal. Then he plunged his cock back into the other woman.

Heddy suddenly went still. Her face and chest flushed with redness. Her heels pulled him closer and he felt her muscles pulse along his buried shaft. She held him tight for a moment then let out a long sigh and released him. His cock was still rock hard inside her but it was clear that she had had an orgasm. Jason wasn't sure of what to do. He slowly pulled his cock out of her cunt and sat back.

"Still not finished?" Lucy asked with a look of sympathy.

Jason sat there, amazed. The thought slowly making its way through his brain was one of understanding.Because the condom interferes with sensation, I'm able to last longer without cuming!

Lucy pushed him backwards and he ended up lying on his back. She deftly rolled the condom off his cock, causing a momentary pinch as she pulled out a pubic hair or two along with the condom. Then she straddled him and sank her cunt down onto his hardness.

Jason raised his head and watched as the head of his cock spread apart her pussy lips and slowly disappeared into her cunt. The hot wetness of her tight channel wrapped around his cock and he felt himself sliding into her. He watched her progress as she lowered herself onto his erection, stopping only two or three inches from taking the whole of it inside her. The warmth of her channel seeped into his cock and he began to move inside her. Using his hips he pulled an inch or so out and pushed it back in. There wasn't much room to maneuver, but he tried his best and was able to start up a small rhythm.

Then she started to move.

Rather than an up and down motion, Lucy rocked back and forth on his pole. The movement of her hips pulled his cock out several inches and then forced it back in. The feeling was great! He dropped his head back to the bed, closed his eyes and concentrated on the cunt slipping back and forth on his cock.Damn! That's good!

Lucy was delicately balanced on his cock, rocking her hips, when the other woman straddled Jason's head and lowered her pussy to his mouth. With the movement of the bed Jason looked up and saw Heddy's hairless pussy descending, her nether lips wet and glistening. The smell of her passion filled his nostrils as he opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue. She gently settled her crotch down onto him.

Heddy's taste and smell were different than Lucy's and Jason marveled at the new pussy rubbing against his face. Heddy was facing Lucy and rocking her hips in time with Lucy's movements. The total helplessness of his situation, with two women fucking him, pinning him to the bed with their bodies, was diving him crazy! He tried to remember all that Heddy had showed him earlier and began in earnest to attack the pussy riding his face. Licking and nipping at Heddy's clit as Lucy's cunt milked his cock he found himself ascending to new heights of ecstasy.

Jason started to grunt into Heddy's pussy as the pressure began to build in his balls. His lips grabbed her clit and he sucked hard, flicking the tip of her stiff knob with the tip of his tongue. The pressure increased as waves of pleasure rippled up from his cock. He reached out blindly and grabbed a tit from each woman. Kneading the large roundness of Lucy's breast with one hand and lightly twisting the nipple of Heddy's tit with the other.

There was just so much pleasure he could take before overflowing and this was it. The pressure suddenly blew and he could feel the cum rushing up his cock as his body blasted his seed into Lucy's waiting cunt. His mouth latched on to Heddy's erect clit, sucking it hard as his load emptied itself spurt after spurt into Lucy's wet flesh.

Lucy and Heddy were not unaware of his orgasm and both women ground their crotches against him in search of their own satisfaction. Lucy driving his spewing cock even deeper into her as she leaned forward to rub her clit against his pubic bone and Heddy pulling her clit from his mouth to grind her pussy back and forth across his face.

The three of them collapsed in a heap on the bed.

"Holy smokes!" exclaimed Jason. "I don't know if I can take any more of this!"

"It might be easier on you if you could find a discrete friend to join our little 'lessons'." Heddy suggested.

"The only one I would trust is Chris." Jason replied.

"Not him," Lucy said. "I can't fuck my nephew; it would just be too weird. You'll have to think of someone else."

"I can't think of a soul."

"Then it'll have to be just the two of you and Heddy." Lucy finished.Maybe I'll hide myself and watch. She thought to herself.

Jason had to go and so he excused himself. He went out to the living room and dressed. Before he left, he returned to the bedroom to say good-bye but the two women had their faces buried in each other's crotch and as much as he wanted to rejoin them the knew he had to go.

He left the apartment.

Later that day he mentioned to Chris that he knew of a hot older woman who wanted to fuck the two of them and Chris readily agreed to it.

* * *

Jason and his friend learned many new things during the rest of that summer, and Lucy even broke down and fucked her nephew on more than one occasion.

When summer ended Jason and Chris went off to college and gained even more experience with the opposite sex as both the seduced and the seducer. Then came Jason's last year in school and the fated meeting of him and Kat.

Their lives would never be the same.

To be continued in "The Beginning - The Duet."