The Beginning of Forever

Story Info
The Alpha of the Wolfe pack finds his mate.
1.3k words
3.52
31.9k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/12/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To readers,

I have a few stories I am working on typing up. This one is pretty much finished in its draft form and just needs typed. My other story is kind of on a temporary hold since I have run into some writers block. In the meantime, I will work on putting this one up. Feel free to leave comments and feedback.

And to those that have commented otherwise, my work is entirely original. I read a variety of materials and use a little bit of everything I read mixed with my own ideas. My stories most likely reflect my own likes and ideas, and I don't see that as a problem. So please be nice in your feedback. I appreciate criticism but being mean is just rude.

Enjoy,

~Fantasykitten723~

****

Valerie leaned back in the both as she watched the couples dance on the floor. She sighed heavily, tucking a strand of her dark mahogany hair behind her ear. She was almost twenty one and she was alone. She hadn't dated in two years, even though she had become a selling artist. Her parents were gone and she lived alone in a large flat. She lived comfortably but she was unbearably lonely...

A waiter approached with her order. He refilled her glass of tea and left her to brood in silence. She twirled some spaghetti onto her fork and popped it into her mouth. The food here was the best but it couldn't do more than ease her sorrow enough to make life bearable. She finished her meal and went out to her Chevrolet Spark. Within minutes, she was on her way home.

****

Felix stiffened as he caught a strange scent on the edge of his territory. He crept towards the source, curious because the scent was of a female. He crouched behind a bush as a human's head broke the surface of the pond. Her face turned in his direction and he took in her long mahogany locks and her deep emerald green eyes. Her nervous gaze locked on the bush in front of him.

"Hello?" She called out uncertainly, her cheeks flushed pink. "Is anyone there? I won't be upset if you were peeping."

Without thinking, he moved forward to the edge of the pond and sat down. He tilted his head to the side and sniffed. She was only a few feet away and she smelled like heaven.

Her face paled and she backed away slowly. "Oh god... Please don't hurt me." She trembled with fear as she tried to stay conscious and failed.

Felix hurried and got her out before she drowned. He laid her down on the grass and sniffed her anxiously. She coughed up a mouthful of water and lay still, breathing heavily. Her face was flushed and she whimpered softly. He licked her face gently and her eyes fluttered open. She whimpered in fear and fainted again.

He shifted to his human form and scooped her up. He took off towards the pack's infirmary, worried about the young female.

****

Valerie woke up slowly, snuggling up to the warm blankets over her. Her body was sore but she was comfortable. A cold nose pressed against her back and she squirmed slightly. "Lila, stop it."

"Who's Lila?" A high-pitched girly voice chirped behind her.

Valerie's head snapped up. "What the hell?" A young girl sat across the room, dressed in a simple sun dress and flip flops with her blonde hair hanging freely down her back.

"Hi, I'm Dayna," she chimed happily. "The one beside you is my twin Rayna."

Valerie felt a nudge again and looked behind her. A young golden wolf pup lay beside her on the bed, smiling a huge wolfy grin. Before her eyes, the wolf shifted to a nearly identical copy of the other girl except for her eyes which were a dark green color.

Valerie went to say something but it didn't get past her throat. She swallowed and tried again. "W...what are you?"

"Werewolves," a husky voice replied from the doorway.

"Alpha!" Both girls cried with glee as they ran to him with open arms. He hugged them both and nudged them towards the door.

"Go to your mother now, little ones, so I may talk to our guest," he murmured gently before facing Valerie. Her eyes were fixed on him and they were filled with suspicion and fear.

"I will not harm you, beautiful girl," he said softly. "I am Felix and I am the Alpha of this pack."

She nodded once and relaxed slightly as she studied his eyes. "My name is Valerie." She froze as she realized that she had seen those eyes before...They were the same as that wolf's!

Felix watched her start to panic as she recognized him. "Yes. That wolf was me, but I did not hurt you," he murmured gently as he slowly approached her. "I was drawn to your scent."

"My...scent?" She asked nervously. "What do you mean?"

"I mean that you have a very irresistible scent. Very potent," he chuckled softly.

Valerie flushed a deep scarlet. "You're not going to eat me are you?"

Felix laughed. "Not in the way you mean. We're not barbaric, Valerie. Scents usually act as a way to find our mates."

She squirmed uneasily. "What does being a mate mean?"

"Marking someone with a bite, which usually transforms a human mate to a Were. For Alphas, it is usually sealed by a ceremony. However, with the ranks lower than Betas and their children, permission from the Alpha is enough." He paused to make sure she wasn't freaking out before continuing. "For humans, the hardest transition is our openness to nudity and sex."

He frowned as he noticed her turning very pale. "Are you ok?"

"Sick..." she gasped out.

He eased her back on the bed and felt her forehead. It was hot. "Valerie? What's wrong?"

She groaned softly in pain. "I don't feel so good."

Felix sent a silent mental summons to the pack doctor and stroked her cheek. "You will be ok, sweetie."

She trembled as she struggled not to lose consciousness. "The answer is yes," she whimpered. "I will be your mate."

Felix's wolf howled in glee, but he remained stoic. He barely noticed when Isaac arrived.

"Felix? What happened?" He shouted and pushed past Felix to inspect Valerie's now unconscious form.

"I don't know," Felix sighed. "What's wrong with her?"

"High fever, loss of consciousness and I can feel the pain rolling throughout her body," Isaac listed off as he inspected her. "Did she give you an answer yet?"

"She said yes," Felix sighed. "Would it fix her if I went ahead and changed her?"

"Probably," Isaac sighed. He pulled out a syringe and filled it with a dose of morphine. "This will numb the pain enough to do it." She whimpered as he injected her with the medicine and seemed to relax some. He waited for a few seconds until she opened her eyes.

"Felix," she sighed. She winced slightly as she turned her head to watch him sit down on the bed. "What's happening?"

"Isaac thinks you are sick but changing you will fix it," he told her gently.

She sighed softly and relaxed. "Do it."

"It might hurt, honey," he warned her gently.

She smiled weakly. "I don't care. I told you that I wanted to be your mate."

He pulled her close and kissed her gently. "I will be easy."

She blushed and lay back on the bed. "I trust you."

He placed his lips on her neck and kissed it gently. "Just relax." She obeyed and he bit down swiftly.

"Felix!" She gasped as the pain sliced through her like a knife.

"Shhhh..." He murmured gently, lapping at the wound to help it heal.

She whimpered softly and curled up on her side. "Hold me, please."

He slipped in beside her and pulled her close. "Rest, my beautiful mate."

She yawned. "Love you, Felix..." she murmured sleepily.

"I love you more," he murmured into her ear.

She sighed happily as she dozed off.