The Beginning of Her Story

Story Info
She gets caught ignoring her chores for a more fun time.
1.5k words
4.03
17k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kept cleaning. Scrubbing, actually. Seems like my life is comprised entirely of this floor and this scrub brush. and waiting, lots and lots of waiting.

I guess one can't expect more from a life taken. Being one of the twenty that were stolen from their beds and brought to this place. I'm not fully sure what it is, but for now, its home. Its a heck of lot better than the homes I've had in the past, food and company nothing short of gourmet. But all of us are thinking the same thing, "Why are we here? What do they want?"

But of course, I'm getting ahead of myself, so back to the floor that needs scrubbing.

Some times one of them comes in to watch me. I call him Mikey. Well, in my head, I do. Aside from longing glances and a wink once, I haven't actually spoken to the delectable character that even now is stripping my clothes bare with his eyes.

I still haven't figured out if I'm allowed to speak to him, or even acknowledge his presence. The hushed thought of punishment keeps me from making any overt advances, but the very thought of those piercing eyes stir something deep inside of me.

I risk a quick glance back. He left? I don't see him standing where he was. Disappointed and confused, I go back to my cleaning. I swear I still sense him; I guess his scent lingered into the room. I kind of wish it didn't because it makes me yearn for things that I may never have the chance to experience. Not with him, not here.

The thought of the unattainable makes me moan. Confident in my solitude, I look at the brush in my hand. Its wooden handle tempts, shiny from the sweat of scrubbing and from so much use. It's rounded at the head and softly flares in and out until it reaches the base, about a foot long. A sudden flush rushes over me as I scrub slower, thinking of the possibilities that lay before me. And the inner battle starts. I want so badly and Mikey's presence escalated the desire. At the same time I know that the heavy door behind me is closed but not locked. But try as I might, I can't lower my wanting. I can't put aside the intense burn.

Decision made, I get on my knees facing the wall and slide the handle down the front of my body. The big tee and undies that we are given to wear don't present much of hindrance to the stroke of the wood. Moving with an intensity I did not know I possess, I go straight to the throbbing between my legs. Nothing but the heavy full feeling will satisfy me.

Moving my panties aside, I reach down n hold the brush, handle up while I kneel above it. Inching downward, the head slips between my full glistening lips, searching and then finding the clenching opening. That first touch of wood send a shiver through my body, my nipples tighten from in anticipation. Lowering myself further to accept more of the unyielding push, I stop on the first flare.

A tear escapes the corner of my eye as my body fights me. Its been a long time since I've been so firmly violated and this unprepared thrust is almost too much. The addition of that flare makes me hesitant. But the want hasn't dissipated. The challenge just builds it and I must feel, I must have this desire satisfied. I bounce up and down, attempting to adjust to the width. I struggle, wiggling my pussy against the brush.

Without any warning, it pushes through, filling me up completely. I fall forward onto my hands and knees, shaking from the sensation. The tears fall to the floor before me and I stay perfectly still, waiting for the pain to lessen and let the pleasure rule. Even the slightest jostle takes me close to the edge of that junction.

After several charged moments, I wiggle a bit, testing, seeing if my frustration will outweigh the burn that surrounds the hard nub stuck inside of me. I want more, so much more. With a cry that I can barely explain, I reach behind me n slowly push the handle forward. The handle jerks forward and I reach up to clasp a hand on my mouth, restricting the sob that threatens.

And this is how I was found. One elbow on the floor, hand over mouth. On my knees, with the scrub brush impaled into my depths.

Pushing out of my frozen shock, I attempted to remove the brush and struggle to my feet. But no, I was told to stay put by a firm hand on my rear, pushing me back on all fours. Fear spread through me, pushing at the desire that would not pass. I had dreaded this moment, and yet the anticipation gnawed at me. Emotions flew through me, yet the overlaying terror could not dry my pussy.

I still wanted, I still needed.

Now more than before. My worst fear was no longer the threat of shackles or whips. I lifted my eyes, and whispered "Do what you want, do your worst, just please please let me cum."

Like a response that was never voiced, I suddenly felt movement. A firm jerk of the handle pulled that overwhelming nub from my body and just the very tip tickled my insides.

"Oh please, oh G d please!" I thought. And the handle moved forward ever slightly, sliding inward. The hand moving the brush was far from steady as the handle quivered along.

Something inside me snapped, and I could wait no more. Taking a breath, I pushed back. The unexpected movement slide that nub right back in, this time moving fast. Pain exploded inside of me and a gasp was ripped from my chest. My body took over, mind completely out of control.

I'm so close, the rough hard wood ravages my insides but that is something ill think about later because at this very moment the world revolves around only one thought.

And it stops. Everything stops. I whip my head around but before I can catch a glimpse at he who is behind me, my head is pushed back to face the wall. This is someone who doesn't want to be seen. But before I can voice a protest, I feel my panties jerked down and a replacement to the brush.

A human replacement, warm strong and oh so perfect, thrusting furiously in and out. With no regard to my sensibilities, I'm forced to lean further into the floor, my face kissing the freshly scrubbed surface, and my ass high in the air. And still I don't know who is frantically pushing me to the edge, all I know is his cock. Rounded head, thick through the middle, and long enough to fill me to the brink.

My mind races, all I can think of is this unbelievable thing that has taken over me. Deep, grinding motions that have me creaming around the velvet lined steel that is ramming into me. His hands push my tee up over my head and covering my eyes. He reaches below, holding on to breasts while pulling me. My hard nipples burning into his palms, his cock reaching into me, jerking with the movement. It's almost too much, I almost push over the edge. But he feels my passion rising and he stops, grunting into my ear.

"Not just yet, you must wait until I let you"

Whimpering, I let him pull me up slowly. He places my hands against the wall and rocks behind me. Pumping once again, relentless slow pumping that puts me right at the edge, but holds me there. The tears that now fill my eyes are not of pain, no, they stem from the frustration of being right there, yet not allowed to actually cross the line to bliss.

Reaching blindly, I pull free, turn around and wrestle with my assaulter. Using a strength I did not know I had, I grab his shoulders, and push him to the floor. Breathless I reach for his magnificent cock. The exploration confirms what I have already suspected, a firm beauty of a beast; and for this moment in time, all mine. I climb on top of him, giving him no chance to protest as I sink down onto him. Reaching down, I start touching myself in a attempt to hurry the inevitable. Hands wrap around my wrists and hold them behind my back as a firm pounding starts from below me. This time, he can not either wait. This time the relentless pressure build beyond either of our controls.

"Shit!" He grinds out through clenched teeth, but I barely hear him as my pussy convulsed around him and I am finally floating, exploding, barely holding back a long wailing scream. He pushes me off him and back to the floor as I feel a burst of warm liquid hitting the top of my heart-shaped ass.

With the tension gone and my desire satisfied, the terror kicks in. What have I done? And more importantly, how will I get repaid?