The Beginning of My Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

********

As he was waiting for her answer, he was trying to figure out if he did something wrong. Here he was, bringing home this beautiful woman, who made him completely nerves. He felt like this was his first time being with a woman. As soon as that thought came into his mind, his land line rang. He was just staring at Liana. Determined not to let anything get in his way. As soon as he heard his answering machine click, he remembered Melanie. Shit, being with Liana completely made him forget about Melanie.

"Eli darling, this is Melanie. I've been trying to get a hold of you all day. Please call me back soon. We need to spend another night together. Kisses."

He turned to look at Liana. Her eyes were full of pain.

"Thats not what you think it is Liana. Melanie was this woman I met not even a week ago. She was a complete mistake." He said.

"You don't have to explain anything to me Eli. I just want to get out of here."

He not only felt like a complete ass, but he didn't want her to leave. It wasn't even about sex anymore. He wanted to spend time with this woman. He wanted to get to know her. Learn everything about her.

"I'll take you home." he answered.

"That isn't necessary Eli. Just tell me where i'm at. I can get home myself." She looked like she was about to cry. Another kick in the balls. He managed to screw this up with out even trying. Melanie still haunted him. A mistake he regretted more and more each day.

*******

'I need to get out of here.' I thought.

I can't believe i'm on the verge of tears. This is my own fault. He shouldn't have to see me cry. I noticed that I was rubbing my scars. I felt ridiculous. This is another mistake to add to my list.

Each scar on my body has a story. A story that ranges from my aunt's husband, my mothers death, my siblings passing away, my father, who I haven't heard from in at least 2 years. Many events that I put myself in; big or small. I felt my hands start to shake. The onset of one of my famous panic attacks. 'Breathe Liana.' I looked back at Eli. He was walking towards me. He has a girlfriend. What an idiot I am not to remember. I could see his mouth moving, but for the life of me, I couldn't hear anything. I was going to pass out. Great, another reason to look like a complete fool in front of this man.

My head felt as though someone decided to punish me a few times. I sat up on my bed and rubbed my eyes. There was something very different about my room. I started to look around. Something just wasn't right. 'oh no'. I could feel my breathing come quickly again. I was in Eli's room. It had to be. The last place I remember being at was in his livingroom. I passed out. I can't believe this. I haven't had a black out in years. I started to get out of HIs bed, when I heard a shuffle across the room.

"Please Liana, don't be scared. Its me ELi."

The tears came with out warning. I couldn't stop them. I felt a set of hands grab my own. I was so full of sorrow that I let him. When I decided to look into his eyes, I saw worry. How can that be when this man has seen me a total of three times.

"If its me Liana, I'm so sorry." he was apologizing for something he had no control over.

"I'm the one thats sorry Eli. I let this happen. I'm not ready for any of this." I said. "I didn't remember your girlfriend. I should have. This is my fault."

My heart was full of guilt. I stared into his eyes again.

"Like I told you before Liana, I don't have a girlfriend. Please believe me. That woman was a mistake." He was telling the truth. She could feel it. She stared down at his hands. They were still holding hers.

I squeezed his hands with my own. His eyes were so beautiful. His lashes were long and thick. His eyes showed kindness. A rare occurrence in men these days. I could feel his breath on my face. The cool minty smell of it made me want to have a little taste. Thats when he leaned in for a kiss instead. At first his kiss was light and full of kindness. Then it became a kiss of desire. My body was responding.

I kissed him back with as much passion as he was kissing me. I couldn't keep back the small moan that escaped my mouth. My moans encouraged Eli to continue. I felt his hand slowly make its way towards my breast. He cupped it with only a little roughness. That was all I needed. Our slow examination of each other quickly went to stripping off our clothes as quickly as possible. I didn't have enough time to examine Eli's body; I just wanted him inside of me. He was trying to go slow. I was having none of it. I grabbed at his lengthing penis. I stroked him until he was completely hard. His breathing was becoming harsh with every stroke.

"Liana, lets take this slow." he managed to say.

Slow? Taking things slow would give him too much time to examine my body. I can't allow him to see all my imperfections. I spread my legs and guided Eli towards my entrance. I wanted him. I needed him.

I let out a soft cry as Eli entered me. I knew he wouldn't say no. Its been so long. As soon as Eli found his rhythm I couldn't hold back my moans. I didn't want to.

"Harder Eli, fuck me harder."

"Jesus Liana, your going to make me cum if we don't slow down." he answered.

I looked at Eli. His Hard muscled body was all I needed. I could feel my orgasm rising inside of me. I put both of my hands on my breasts and pinched my nipples for him. I heard his breath catch. His rhythm picked up. I braced myself for the ride I new was coming. My moans were getting louder with each thrust. My voice pitched when I reached my orgasm. I felt every muscle inside of me clamp down on his cock. Eli let out a small cry of his own as his own orgasm hit. Each pump grew slower as my vagina milked every ounce of semen that was inside of him. We stayed in that position for what seemed like an eternity. When he did crawl off of me it was just to lay down next to me. I grabbed at his blanket and covered myself completely. I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer. I drifted into sleep, in the arms of a complete stranger.

12