The Beginning of Stopping Time Ch. 02

Story Info
Joe takes his new power on a test drive.
1.7k words
4.39
69.8k
55

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timetale
timetale
167 Followers

Can you imagine what it is like to be able to have the power to freeze time? You can do whatever you want with no impunity! I discovered I can stop time and it has been a busy few months since then. I hadn't had much sexual experience before discovering my power, so the way I see it I am just making up for lost time. Today I find myself at the beach checking things, or should I say women, out. See, it is the middle of the summer, so there are women in skimpy bikinis all over the place. So many women, so little time. Or should I say non-time.

I come across a volleyball game between four beautiful women and stop to admire them. On one side you have two women; one is 6'5'', 145 pounds, C cups. The other is 5'2'', 120 pounds, B cups, and eyes you could get lost in. On the other side there are two other women. The first is 5'4'', 140 pounds, D cups and the second is 6'7'', 150 pounds, DD cups. All four are wearing modest but revealing bikinis.

I make sure to freeze time at the perfect moment, with the 6'5'' woman jumping up to spike the ball down onto the other side of the court. One of the women of the other side, the one with D cups, is crouching down in preparation of returning the ball back. I remove my swimsuit and am quickly hard as a rock. After removing the bikinis of all four, I head first to the woman in the air. Since she is just hanging in the air I don't even have to move my body to enter her. All I have to do is grab her and slam her up and down my shaft.

When time is stopped, things don't have much of any weight, so it was like I was fucking a blowup doll except for the fact that she was warm inside and beginning to get wet. After about 8 minutes, I lost control and slammed my full length inside her, hitting her cervix. This sent me over the edge and I shot my load. "Well," I thought to myself, "it was a pleasure meeting your acquaintance!" I made sure to put her bikini back on, put her back in her original position, and was surprised to find out that my erection had not gone down. "Wow, I must be really turned on," I thought.

I wasted no time (literally!) in heading over to the 5'2'' woman and inserted myself inside her. As I enter her, I think to myself on how tight she is, so tight I have trouble getting in at first. As I am thrusting in and out of her, I make sure to attack her tits with my mouth. I give them both a good suck and even a nibble. Man, this just feels so right! About 10 minutes in, I can feel myself approaching the edge and plummet over it, emptying my second load of the day in her tight snatch. I spent a few minutes laying on top of her catching my breath and put her bikini back on.

What is going on; my erection has not gone down. I don't know what is going on but my libido has not gone down after two orgasms either. I have never had this kind of stamina before. I shrug and head over the other side of the court, approaching the woman who is crouched, preparing for the ball. Oh, she is going to get a ball, alright. Two, actually, just not the kind she is expecting. I take advantage of her position to put her on all fours and enter her from behind.

I have to say, she has one smoking hot ass. I can't help myself and take a few nibbles of her left check and savor the taste before I introduce my throbbing cock to her pussy. After 10 minutes, she is sopping wet and the tell-tale sounds of sex are clearly there, though I feel like I can go forever. "What is going on," I think. I had never been able to last this long before. I start to think of new ways to use my hands while I am abusing her pussy and grab her hair from behind. While pulling it straight back, I slap her ass as hard as I can and don't let up. I am going like that for another 10 minutes when I can feel a climax coming on and increase my pace. At that 20-minute mark I finally lose control and spew my third load of the day into her waiting womb.

After I come down from the high, I see her ass and think I may have overdone it a little. See, it is deep red and there are open cuts across it. "Well, there is certainly going to be no way to hide that," I think, as I redress her and put her back in position.

After I do this, I realize that my erection has not gone down and I am still as horny as ever. "Okay, now this is getting ridiculous. Well, might as well put it to good use." I head over to woman number four and consider which sex position would be the best to use on her. So many possibilities! Seeing as she is taller than me, I lay her face down on the ground with her pelvis up a little to do some downward dog. Her snatch is looking so tasty like that, so I dive in face first. I eat her out like a man eating food for the first time in days. It doesn't take long for her slit to dampen but I just keep diving in.

It eventually gets to the point when she is practically gushing onto the sand. I take this as my cue to go from the appetizer to the main course. After slamming into her, I marvel at her beautiful ass. I mean, damn, this woman is a work of art! I am thankful that I get to sample her.

I am loving every second of being inside her as I lean on her back and push her face into the sand. Maybe I am getting a little carried away, but I can't help myself; she just feels too good. I spend a good forty minutes pounding away at her before I start to feel a climax coming on. Thank god! My legs are starting to give out from all the thrusting. All of the buildup, from her being my fourth conquest of the day to me being inside her for forty minutes, leads to one of the most intense orgasms of my life. I spend what feels like an eternity shooting jizz inside her and she is overflowing by the time I am done.

I have to sit down and recover for a few minutes before I am even able to stand up again. I look down and see that I still have an erection. "What the hell!" I scream. My penis may be ready for some more action but I am certainly not. My legs are so weak I am having a hard time standing up. I make a mental note to start working out so I don't run into this problem again. I can't do much about cleaning my last conquest up since her pussy is absolutely overflowing with my seed, so I simply redress her, put her back the way she was, and hope for the best.

After making sure everything is set back the way it was before, I make sure to blend into the beach crowd while still having a good view before I start time back up. As soon as I do, all four of them hit the sand and start moaning. At first it looks like they are injured, that is until I can hear what they are saying.

I can't tell who is saying what, but I hear "YES, YES, YES!" from one.

Another says "take me, daddy!"

"I'm cumming!" screams another.

The fourth has just a primal scream of pleasure.

The whole beach is looking at them now trying to figure out what the heck is going on. A nearby lifeguard runs over, probably thinking something serious is going on. He bends down to check on one of them and she pulls him in for a deep kiss.

He is taken aback at first but then seems to realize what is going on and backs away, saying "what the hell?" All four women are coming down off their climaxes and seem to realize what just happened. They hurriedly grab their things and run towards the women's restroom, while the crowd and lifeguard are still standing there dumbstruck on what just happened.

I decide to check in on my victims once more before heading home, so I freeze time and head into the women's restroom and slip into an empty stall. The four of them are in the corner talking in hushed voices that I can barely make out.

"What just happened to us? That was the most intense orgasm of my life" says one.

"I don't know. It is like we all just went from normal to having been screwed in a second. I mean, look. We all have cum inside us! That doesn't just mysteriously appear, does it?" questioned her partner in the vollyball game.

"No. There is no other explanation, but it makes no sense. How can someone screw all four of us in one second and all at the same time? It's not possible." The third women looked contented from cumming hard at the same time as mad about what just happened.

"Who cares how it happened, girls," said my last conquest, "that was by far the best orgasm of my life. I would give anything to experience that again. Am I right?"

Her friends responded with some sheepish yes's, so I decided it was time to call it a day, and a productive day at that. I found out that I have no refractory period when I cum out-of-time. The only thing keeping me from being able to continue had been from being so tired. I make a mental note to spend some more time at the gym to make sure that doesn't happen again.

timetale
timetale
167 Followers