The Beginning of Stopping Time Ch. 05

Story Info
Joe fulfills fantasy, visits photo shoot.
2.7k words
4.39
33.9k
19

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timetale
timetale
167 Followers

Republished with changed names. All characters in this story are fictional, including SI models. Any resemblance to actual people is incidental.

*****

Do you read the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue? Who am I kidding; no one reads it. Do you look at the pictures in it? Me too. I have had a thing for the women in it since I hit puberty.

Lately, Joey Smith is my favorite. I mean, damn! Her breasts are massive! Now that I can stop time, I had been thinking about dropping by one of their photo shoots. I was looking into it last week and got the perfect opportunity to today.

They are shooting with a few of the models: Joey Smith, Nancy James, and Stephanie Jones. "Nice," I think, "some great specimens to work with." Even better, Nancy is only in body paint. No need to even remove a skimpy bikini like those that Joey and Stephanie are wearing.

I am off to the side posing as a staff member and freeze time. Let's see. Who to start with? I want to save Joey for last, so I head over to Stephanie. She is wearing a sexy two piece and pulling her bottom down so her vulva is almost visible. Well, let me help you with that.

I take her top and bottom off and step back to admire the view. She is completely bare down there and everything is visible, just the way I like it. After laying her down on the ground, I go to town on her breasts.

They are great and I get a little carried away. I forcefully squeeze them and go to town sucking and nibbling. I spend what must be 20 minutes basking in their awesomeness before I realize that I have unconsciously become lodged in her slit and am thrusting into her.

Well, that's embarrassing! At the thought of my unconscious violation of her most intimate place, I lose control and start pounding her furiously. At first it is tough going but eventually she starts to cream and helps to lubricate the process.

While forcefully slamming into her, I grab and squeeze her breasts as hard as I can. They feel so good that this sends me over the edge and I erupt inside her. I am a little worn out, so I collapse on top of her while still inside her snatch.

It feels great and I am reluctant to move on, but there are two other courses I want to sample. I am still hard when I slip out of Stephanie and start to clean her up. I dress her as she was before and put her back in the same position.

I recently found out how to screw women out-of-time without having them cum and do this with Stephanie. I don't know if it is me or just something with sex out of time, but I have to try to not give the women I enter strong orgasms. I know, every guy's dream, right? Well, there are those times when one wants to be discreet. That time I secretly inseminated the cheerleader, for instance. That reminds me, I should check in on her.

Anyways, time to get back to it. I head back into the group of photographers and restart time. Stephanie continues posing how she was before I stopped time and the cameras keep snapping pictures.

I leave there and head over to Nancy's shoot. I don't know about you, but I love body-paint. The female body is a work of art and deserves to be shown off. It is like artwork on top of artwork.

Nancy's voluptuous figure is a work of exquisite art. The body paint doesn't do much to hide things, either. When I freeze time, she is standing facing the cameras. They must use Photoshop before putting the pictures in the magazine, as I can clearly see her labia. I mean, I'm not complaining, but you would think she wouldn't want all the photographers to see her pussy. Well, you'd be wrong. Maybe she gets off on it?

I head over to Nancy and find that, sure enough, she is damp down there. She's not fully turned on but she is definitely getting some sexual pleasure out of being naked in front of all these people.

Seems like a shame to put such a thing to waste. I mean, to have her pussy all revved up and ready to go and then deprive it of release. What kind of person would I be?

Seeing as she is already primed and ready to go, I slip right in and start pounding. She is very tight and it has me wondering how sexually experienced she is. A woman as sexy as her, she must have had many partners. She could probably get with any guy she wants. How lucky am I to fuck such a goddess?

I grab onto her ass cheeks and marvel at how firm they are. She must have quite the workout routine.

Her mouth tastes exquisite and I can't get enough of tasting it. I get so absorbed in kissing her that I don't even realize I've increased my pace and am savaging her snatch. I don't want her or anyone else to notice what happened, so I erupt inside her and finish up. Luckily I had heard someone say the shoot is now over, so Ariel can head to a changing room before anyone notices the cum that will start dripping down her leg.

Before heading over to Joey, I notice the hot photographer standing close by. I lose my breath at first while looking at her: 5'5'', 140 pounds, C cups, and a sexy pixie cut. I didn't come here for anyone else except Nancy, Joey, and Stephanie, but just can't help myself. She is so close to my ideal body type that I have to sample her.

She is wearing some hot-pants and a tight tank-top. I check and she isn't wearing a bra. I quickly strip off her clothes and she isn't wearing any panties either. She is also completely bare down there. What a bad woman!

I kneel down and dive head first into her cave. She isn't being photographed, so I decide to give her a mild orgasm. Enough that she will feel it strongly but not strong enough so she will still be able to hide it from those around her.

She isn't even damp yet so I have my work cut out for me in bringing her all the way there. Her clit is hiding under its hood so I circle my way around it and try to tease it out.

She is starting to dampen and I just can't stand it anymore. My cock is rock hard and feels ready to burst, it is so stiff. I need some relief and poke myself into her. I squeeze her body into mine and relish the feeling of her breasts pressed up against me.

We're right next to a short wall, so I pull out and bend her over it. I enter from behind and continue ramming her. Her ass is exquisite and I start slapping it hard. Everyone else wasn't facing us when I froze time, so I start time for a few seconds right as I am cumming. I doubt she knows for sure what is going on, but she jerks a little.

After freezing time again, I stand her back up and take a look at her. Her face is fixed into a look of surprise, with her mouth wide open and eyes bugging out; she obviously has no idea what just happened. After redressing her, I put her back where she was, head a few feet away, and restart time.

She stiffens up and then shakes a little, frantically looking around. I know she's cumming but no one else would be able to tell. After she comes down, she feels her crotch with a confused look on her face. She starts to jog towards the bathroom saying "gotta pee" to those around her. Nancy is already on her way there and they both enter it.

I enter out-of-time and head to one of the stalls. Nancy and the photographer are in two other stalls no doubt trying to figure out what is going on. "What the hell?" says Nancy, "Is this...Is this CUM!?!?"

The photographer must have heard this and exclaims "You too? I just came for no reason and have semen in me now!"

"How is this..." I don't need to hear any more so I freeze time and head outside, ready for the main reason I came here.

Joey is on another part of the beach wearing one of the skimpiest bikinis I've seen today. I almost don't even need to take it off, it is so small. Considering how huge her breasts are, it's not surprising her top doesn't fit and she's overflowing out of it. Man, I have fantasized about this for years.

I rip her bikini off before I realize that will complicate things when I restart time; it will fall right off. Well, I guess I'll give the photographers a good show.

Okay, time to use her body. I make a note to, unlike with the other women, give her a strong orgasm when time restarts. Seeing those massive breasts in front of me takes all the restraint I have left and I dive in, giving them a good motorboat.

I can't believe it; they are even better than I thought they would be: soft, supple, and so suckable. I now lay her on the ground and don't waste any more time. I dive into her chest cushions, sucking and nibbling on one while I grab the other.

I am grabbing and massaging her breasts for 20 minutes before I realize my cock is so hard it is painful, with a puddle of pre-cum now on her leg.

Looking down at her pussy, I see that she is now sopping wet. This is all I can take and I can't hold off anymore; I ram myself into her and begin jackhammering. If time were going, I can only imagine she might be a little uncomfortable with how fast I am pounding her. As it is, I can see her crotch start to redden from the beating I am giving it.

This only gets me more worked up and I keep increasing my pace. All of that working out I am doing is definitely coming in handy. By the time I'm slamming into her as hard as I can, I have lost all conscious thought. I am basically just going on pure primal lust at this point.

I am savagely grabbing one breast while forcefully sucking the other when I finally reach my climax, and what a climax it is. It is so strong that I collapse on her body while still inside her after a few seconds and it continues for what feels like an eternity.

When it is finally done, it takes me a minute to recover, during which I am collapsed on top of her. That had to be, by far, one of the best fucks I have ever had.

After catching my breath, I stand her back up and put her bikini back on the best I can. It is ripped, so as soon as I start time it will fall off. I blend into the group of staff and start time. Sure enough, the bikini immediately falls to the ground.

Joey's eyes go wide and she drops to her hands and knees. It is obvious to anyone watching that she is cumming very strongly. While on her hands and knees, she starts by screaming "Yes! God damn, fuck yes!!"

Her legs are shaking and its seems to be too much to support her body weight, as she collapses on the sand while continuing to yell: "O my God!! Fuck me hard! YESS YES YEEEEESS!" During this she is humping the sand and her breasts are slammed against the ground.

Meanwhile, the photo crew is standing there with bug eyes and gaping mouths. Joey is laying on her stomach with her ass in the air, so I take the opportunity to freeze time.

I walk behind her and admire the pert cheeks in front of me. How she can have such great breasts and ass at the same time, I don't know. It would be a shame to put it to waste. I am already hard, so I spread her cheeks and ram into her ass.

She is very tight and I have trouble getting in at first. Luckily I am still a little wet from fucking her pussy, so I slip right in after a little pushing. I don't waste any time and start aggressively thrusting. Each time I get farther into her until I am eventually bottoming out. I keep savaging her ass until I lose control and send my seed into her back door.

After redressing, I head back to where I was before I froze time. Once time starts, Joey's hands fly up to grab her ass and she yelps before letting out a primal yell: "O MY GOD!! GIVE THIS BITCH WHAT SHE WANTS!! FUCK MY ASS HARD!!"

Other SI staff from across the beach are approaching, trying to figure out what is going on and there is now a crowd around Joey, seeing her cum strongly and then start to come down from it. She seems to realize what is going on and her eyes bug out as she starts trying to get up.

While I had last frozen time, I tangled Joey's bikini around her ankles. As a result, the first time she gets up she falls right back down on her butt. Her legs are spread, so she is showing everyone a full view of her pussy, cum leaking out and everything. To my amusement, I can hear a few of the cameras around me clicking while a picture is taken.

This must all be surreal to Joey, as she is momentarily paralyzed on the ground like a deer in the headlights. I take this opportunity to freeze time and check out my handiwork. Joey's pussy is dripping my cum and is clearly soaked with her own juices. I quickly flip her over and see that her ass is dripping my cum also. After flipping her back, I reenter the crowd and start time.

Some others around me seem to have noticed the cum also, as I can hear someone whisper "Look at her vagina. It's leaking cum! Who has sex right before a swimsuit photo shoot?"

Joey is coming down from her orgasms and seems to realize what just happened. Her eyes bug out even more and she jumps up to her feet. No doubt her legs are a little wobbly, as she is weaving her way to the bathroom.

Stephanie, the photographer, and Nancy are on their way out of the bathroom with worried looks on their faces when they see Joey wobbling towards them. "What's wrong, Joey? Why are you naked!?" asked Stephanie.

"I don't get it," said Joey, "I just came in front of everyone! And look at this!" As she said this, she motioned towards her inner thighs, where trails of semen were dripping down. "I swear! I haven't had sex today!"

"O my God," says Nancy, "that just happened to me! What the..." as she is saying this, her mouth is in the perfect shape, so I freeze time.

After putting Nancy on her knees, I aggressively face-fuck her. I feel myself hitting the back of her throat but keep on going. Looking down at her beautiful face, I shoot a full load in her mouth.

I put her back where she was and head back to my hiding place. As soon as I restart time, she finishes her sentence: "...fuck." She then pauses for a second and starts gaging. After this, she spits into her hand.

"What the hell, Nancy? Is THAT cum?" says Stephanie. I take that as my cue to leave and head home. Let them try and figure out what happened. A very productive day.

timetale
timetale
167 Followers