The Beginning of Stopping Time Ch. 08

Story Info
Joe punishes Lessica at Olivia's behest.
9.5k words
4.41
18.1k
18

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timetale
timetale
167 Followers

I am not sure if I am a freaking god or something, but I was getting sick of having to hide to hear the results of my time-stopped escapades with women. I had been wishing for days for a better way and then all of a sudden found I could shield myself from someone's eyes if I wanted to, even if time is not stopped.

There I was standing waiting for a train next to a gorgeous bombshell and find myself staring at her tight ass. Once I realized this, I hoped she did not see me doing so. Conveniently, she turned around at this moment and I thought she caught me.

I said "Sorry for staring, m'am, but you have a great body."

She got a freaked out look on her face and said "who said that?" Seeing as she was looking right at me, I figured something was going on.

Before heading home, I had made sure to test this out by manhandling her onto all fours, putting in the ball gag I now carry around with me, and proceeding to rip her clothes off. She was trying to get up and run away while screaming through the gag. While she was looking backwards, I could clearly see in her gaze that she did not see me and had no idea what was going on.

This only got me harder than I already was, so I plunged right into her. She must have a bondage fetish, considering she was already sopping wet. I held onto her hips while pounding her pussy and she started softly moaning in pleasure.

After a few minutes of ramming from my cock, she was clearly in the throes of a strong orgasm, her arms shaking and then giving out so she collapsed face first onto the floor with her ass still in the air.

Once she was done cumming, I added my seed deep inside her and headed home. When I exited the station, she was laying on the floor with her pants down and ass in the air, my cum oozing down her leg, and still shaking in the aftereffects of orgasm.

Saturday:

I find myself at Olivia's condo this morning to check on her box, and not just the one I had her create for women she wants me to fuck for a week in lieu of her. After freezing time, I go inside her place to check on it; luckily locks don't seem to work when time is frozen.

It is the middle of the night, so Olivia is in bed sleeping, on her back under the covers. I check in the box, the wooden one, and find a handwritten letter for me:

"I can't believe you are making me do this and I doubly can't believe I am actually doing it. Well, if this is what it takes to get a break from your relentless fucking, I'm down. That isn't to say I'm not starting to enjoy it. I mean, I have never cum so hard than from you but you do it at the most inconvenient times!

Anyway, enough foreplay. Down to the reason you had me leave this note. It may not seem like it, but I was one of the unpopular kids in high school and Jessica was one if the "it" girls. I can't count the number of times she tormented me.

The worst had to be when her and a couple friends ripped me out of the shower after gym class, spun me around so I was dizzy, and pushed me into the hallway, completely naked. Mind you, this was after school, so there were no teachers around and should have been no students.

I tried getting back in the locker room and realized that, though I was trying to walk towards the door, with my balance was off and I was walking into the middle of the hallway. Unlucky for me, a group of guys from the football team were walking by at that same moment and I fell right into what felt like this big muscular guy. As he was helping me up, he grabbed my breasts and tried to play it off as grabbing the wrong place.Not to mention he had put his knee out so he kneed me right in the pussy. I collapsed into him from the pain and blacked out, waking up later on the floor of the locker room.

I immediately noticed the copious amount of cum dripping from my pussy, from my ass, covering my tits, and all over my face. I don't know how much of the football team took advantage of me that day, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was the whole team, multiple times, judging by the amount of semen that was both on and inside me.

I hate to say that it made me hot, but it did. I started getting wet from thinking about what they had done to me but couldn't give Jessica the satisfaction of seeing that. So I washed myself up in the shower, pinched myself to cry so my eyes would be puffy, and left the bathroom. Luckily they didn't take my clothes.

Anyway, long story. That bitch needs to pay and now I have the means to do it. I looked her up and she lives in the next town over. I am sure you can find her address. I would love some pictures when you are done!"

Man, this woman sounds like quite the bitch; she needs a hard lesson and I am just the one to give her a very hard lesson, /in more ways than one. I am already planning the week out in my head.

Anyway, I shouldn't get carried away, as I came here for two reasons. The week off for Olivia won't start until tomorrow, so I will give her a nice until-next-time fuck. I take out my ties, which are getting a lot of use lately, and tie Olivia to her bed, also blindfolding her so there is no need to cover my face.

Conveniently, Olivia is already sleeping naked, so I don't have to remove any clothes. After she is all tied up, I restart time and see her slowly wake up and realize what is going on. Once she does she pleads "but you said I would have a week off if I gave you someone's name!"

"Yes," I say in my best Batman-like gravely voice. "That week starts tomorrow and I will need to get some more of your sweet pussy tonight to hold me over until next week."

She sighs deeply and says "fine. Just get it over with."She must have been having a good dream, as she is already wet. I waste no time in plunging into her. With all the fucking and working out I have been doing recently, I am now well toned and have no problem manhandling her.

While burying myself in her, I am grabbing her ample breasts, giving them a good squeezing. While I am doing this, Olivia says "I really don't want to like this, considering you are raping me, but you must have a magic dick or something. I just can't stop CUMMING!!" As she finishes saying that, she cums at the same time that I am shooting into her.

I then freeze time and leave, thinking about the fun week I am going to have with Jessica.

Sunday:

It was surprisingly easy to find Jessica's address after Olivia gave me the town she lives in. Those people-search websites work wonders. Anyways, I decided to start out slowly with Jessica's punishment, courtesy of Olivia, and find myself at Jessica's apartment complex.

It is a hot day and she is conveniently already in a bikini at the condo complex's pool, which is pretty crowded. Olivia did not do her body justice, as she is a fucking goddess: 5'6'', 130 pounds, DD cups. She is wearing a modest string bikini that doesn't show much, so she must not be too much into showing off her body. Well, I am going to make sure she shows off a lot today.

As she is using the ladder to climb out of the pool, I loosen the ties on her bikini top and bottom and then let time start again. Once it does, gravity does its work and her bikini falls right off, showing her perfect body to the onlookers. I am glad to see, once her bikini bottom came off, that she is completely shaven. There is a moment of silence first, during which Jessica has frozen in shock, as has everyone else.

Then everyone realizes at once what happened and Jessica starts to run towards what I assume is her apartment. See, her bikini is all the way back in the pool, so she would be more exposed if she bent down to grab it.

She is running by an inflatable pool chair, so I make sure to stop time while she is running and push her off balance towards it. Sure enough, once time restarts she trips and falls right into it. I don't know if you have ever tried to quickly get up from an inflatable pool chair, but it is pretty difficult. Add to that that she is in a full panic and Jessica is basically stuck in the chair and flailing while trying to get up, not even thinking of covering herself up.

Meanwhile, the onlookers are basically frozen in place in shock, no one going to offer help. I also notice a few tent-poles forming in the nearby swimsuits.

Jessica finally regains her wits and gets up, again running towards her apartment. At this point, I figure this part is done and let her get to her apartment, slipping in the door behind her. Man, that invisibility sure comes in handy. She doesn't notice me standing by admiring her as she starts crying.

Her crying dies down and she thinks aloud, with tear stained cheeks, "What the fuck...how did that just happen? Everyone just saw me completely naked. How am I ever going to show my face again? I need a shower to wash this off."

Seeing as she is already naked, she doesn't have to do anything to prepare for it besides walk right in and turn on the water. Little does she know that I have joined her also.

She soaps up and is rubbing soap all over her body. When her hands reach her luscious breasts, I freeze time and start to eat her out, making sure not to push her too far; I only want to tease her and leave her wanting more.

I do this a few times and notice that Jessica is no longer cleaning them but now just fondling her breasts. She starts to moan heavily, so I quickly stop. Can't have her enjoying it, at least not yet.

Once I stop, she gets a confused and disappointed look on her face. I slam her against the wall and ram myself inside her. Her eyes are practically bugging out of her head now; I can only imagine what she thinks about being stuck to the wall by something she can't see and feeling what feels to be a dick entering her.

She looks down and sees her vaginal lips parted from the penetration with no accompanying cock and gets a freaked-out look on her face. "My God, is someone inside me?" she says. Seeing her panic is too much for me and I explode inside her. She must feel me cumming, as her eyes get even wider, if that were possible.

Once I am done, I pull out and let her collapse to the shower floor. She is completely stunned but starts crying when she sees my jizz start to leak out of her. I make sure to take a picture and head home, thinking about my plan for tomorrow.

Monday:

I arrive at Jessica's place bright and early today, ready for another day of fun. She is getting ready for work, dressing and putting makeup on while casting furtive glances in the mirror, no doubt looking for someone, still remembering yesterday.

While she is puckering her lips to put lipstick on, I freeze time and proceed to jam my face into her, kissing her luscious lips. When I enter her pussy, for such a drop-dead gorgeous woman, I wonder how she can be so tight. Regardless, I don't want to cum in her just yet, so i freeze time as I am about to cum and shoot onto her hand. She had just put some lotion on her hand to rub on her face , so I thoroughly mix it with my homemade cream.

I make sure not to give her an orgasm this time, wanting her to be oblivious to what happened. She finishes getting ready, applying the lotion all over her face, not knowing she's rubbing in semen at the same time.

She takes the train to work, so I follow her onto it, still invisible and making sure not to bump into anyone. Luckily it is the tail-end of rush hour, so the train is crowded but not so much that I can't avoid bumping into someone.

First things first, Jessica is wearing a modest sun dress with, unfortunately, a full coverage bra and panties. That is not acceptable, so I freeze time and relieve her of both. When time starts back up, her eyes pop open as she no doubt realizes what happened. She can't really do anything, since she is on a crowded train, so just continues standing, her eyes darting around.

As the train is approaching the next stop, I make sure that one of the men moving to get off the train "trips" on his way by her while at the same time she "loses her balance."

The result is the man gets his face plunged into Jessica's ample bosom. He and Jessica straighten up immediately while a few fellow commuters are looking on, no doubt wishing that had been them.

Jessica hurries off the train a few stops later, almost running to what I realize is her work as a receptionist. She gets to work without incident, probably hoping that what happened on the train was just a coincidence and the strange happenings of yesterday won't continue. Well, too bad for her. She needs to take Olivia's punishment and I'll make sure she enjoys it by week end.

We get to her work and Jessica is clearly flustered. A few coworkers ask her if she is okay and she says "I'm fine" before running into the bathroom.

As I am following her into the bathroom, I hear one of her coworkers say "Is it me, or were her breasts jumping around? No way she's wearing a bra."

As I walk into the bathroom, I see that Jessica is lifting up her dress, in the middle of speaking: "...the fuck did my panties and bra go?"

"In my pocket, you bitch," I say in a raspy voice. This catches her off guard, as she jerks her head in the direction my voice is coming from, though seeing only the wall. Before she can register this, I rush forward and push her against the sink. Her dress is still hiked up so her pussy is all ready for easy access.

To get her ready for penetration, I freeze time and spend some time going down on her. Once she is nice and wet, I get back in the same position and restart time. She lets out an "ummm" of lust before I push myself into her.

While looking down at her mysteriously opened lips, Jessica says "What the...oh yeah...hell is going on...yesss." After seeing her pussy lips parted, she says "not again! What the hell...fuck yeah...is happening...uhhhh...to me..." She then slams her hand over her mouth to no doubt hide a screaming orgasm.

This causes me to climax, and I freeze time right before I do so I can keep going after. After I start time, Jessica starts to come down from her climax and looks down to see the cum seeping out of her. "No, no, no, no" she whispers and starts to cry.

I am still pounding and push her to the brink of another orgasm as she quickly says "not again not again not again. Please! I don't want to enjoy this!" Try as she does not to enjoy it, she goes over the edge again and shakes in pleasure.

I feel like this is enough for now, so I cum inside her again, this time in-time, pull out, and back away from her. She collapses to the floor, sobbing uncontrollably as I say "You are going to enjoy this by the end of the week, bitch."

Looking around frantically, she whispers "who said that?" No one answers, so she gets up slowly and, while sobbing, grabs some paper towels to clean up the cum now pouring out of her. Once done, she leans over the sink, looks in the mirror, and says "this can't be what I think it is. How could this be happening?"

She spends the rest of the workday casting furtive glances around the office nervously looking for whoever is doing this to her. Well, she's not going to find me.

Near the end of the work day, there is an all-staff meeting and plenty of free coffee for everyone. Getting a fiendish idea, I freeze time and add a few loads of my own special sauce to the pot of coffee.

Turns out everyone there drinks coffee and they have just enough. Jessica is the first to take a drink and exclaims "what did you add to this coffee? It tastes great!"

Her coworkers taste theirs and agree, saying it is better than usual. Meanwhile, one of them is looking at her mug suspiciously and says "are you sure it doesn't...never mind."

The meeting then gets started and I am not paying attention to the topic but just thinking through my plan. One of Jessica's coworkers, turns out his name is Joe, is sitting next to her.

The meeting goes on for about half an hour before Jessica finds her hand traveling up the inside of her leg, seemingly with a mind of its own. She doesn't pay any mind to it until her fingers are all of a sudden pressed into her pussy through her pants.

Joe must see what's going on and I see his eyes bulge as he looks down and sees what he assumes Jessica is doing. His eyes aren't the only thing that bulges, though, as I can see a tent pitched in his pants.

Jessica sees him looking and her face goes red, in a complete panic. Then she panics even more as she finds her hand moving towards his leg, first resting on it and then inching towards his cock as she fingers herself through her pants with her other hand.

Jessica then finds herself rubbing his pole, not knowing I am making her do it. For all she knows, her hand has a mind of its own.

Joe is speechless as I see him start to head over the edge and a wet spot appears on his pants. I stop moving Jessica's hand and let her have control of it back. She immediately pulls it back, looking mortified at what she thinks she just did.

Her other hand, meanwhile, still seems to have a mind of its own and I can see her start to respond to the stimulation. She goes red and starts shivering as she cums.

I let Jessica pull her hand out of herself and she quickly wipes both hands on her pants, one wet with cum and another with her own juices. She spends the rest of the meeting staring off into space and not paying attention.

After the meeting is over, Jessica and Joe rush off to their respective bathrooms, looking to clean up. I am just about done for the day, so I whisper in Jessica's ear: "You deserve this. Olivia gives her regards."

Tuesday:

As soon as she gets into work today, Jessica is pulled into a meeting with her boss, Frank, and boss's boss, Joanne. She is sweating and looking nervous, no doubt remembering what happened with Joe yesterday.

After she closes the door, Frank starts in on her immediately: "What happened yesterday!?!? Joe tells us that you touched him and yourself inappropriately under the table during the meeting. Is this true?"

"Sir, I...don't know what happened. It all happened so quickly and..." Jessica says and trails off.

"And WHAT? WHAT did you do, Jessica?" says Joanne. "I put my neck out in hiring you and THIS is what you do. Sit down! We're not done talking!"

Jessica looks bewildered as she starts to stand up, not knowing I am stopping and starting time, moving her very slightly each time. As far as she knows, her body is moving on its own.

She starts "walking" towards Frank while also pulling her shirt over her head. "I swear! This isn't me. I'm not doing this!"

Before Frank and Joanne have time to react, Jessica has removed her shirt and bra and "thrown" herself at Frank. She finds herself pushing her breasts against him as she attacks his mouth with hers. "What is happening to me?" she wonders aloud as she finds herself ripping Frank's button-up shirt off.

Both Joanne and Frank are dumbstruck on what is happening, though not as much as Jessica as she finds herself ripping her skirt off to show she had no panties or bra on.

Frank, meanwhile, is starting to sport a tent in his pants. Before Joanne and Frank can get their wits about them to react, Jessica can't explain why she drops to her knees and pulls Frank out of his fly, putting him in her mouth.

Frank moans and Joanne screams: "Jessica, what the hell are you doing? Get out of here. You're fired!"

Jessica doesn't follow this and finds herself standing up and inserting Frank into her pussy, slamming up and down. Joanne finally gets her wits about her and pulls Jessica off Frank, seeing a trail of pussy juice extending once Frank is outside of Jessica.

Jessica is moaning and falls to the floor in a time-stop assisted orgasm, squirting on the floor. Joanne, meanwhile, gets on the phone with building security, who I can see already running out of the stairwell.

timetale
timetale
167 Followers