The Beginning of Swingers

Story Info
Joe and Amy's FIRST adventure!
1.7k words
4.2
22.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story based on actual events that took place in my life, that began the change of mine and my wife's sex lives...

Joe and Amy were a normal, hard working, loving couple with 3 children. Joe worked 12 hour rotating shifts with an hour commute each way. Amy was a housewife for the most part, but worked off the books a few days a week.

They had an average sex life. The freakiest thing they have done was bring a vibrator in bed for him to use on her or for him to watch her. Joe loved to sit back and watch Amy pleasure herself with the vibrator. He would sit there and stroke his cock as she pushed it in deep and she would let out a loud moan as the rabbit ears hit her clit in the right spot. She would squeeze her tits and tweak her nipples for a little bit of the pain sensation. Watching her, as she closed her eyes and bite her lip as she arched her back exposing her erect nipples as she came. Joe loved this more than Amy knew, he would jerk off thinking about it quite often.

Being that every other week Joe was working over nights, Amy was home by herself a lot. Alone, when Joe knew she was probably playing with her toys, while he was working. He always wondered what she thought about when she did. Joe started thinking about if maybe the toys weren't enough while he was working. What if she wanted a big hard cock? What is she wanted her hair to be pulled while she was on all fours? At first, he was worried she might cheat on him. But then, he started to think about her being with other guys while he was working, or even while he wasn't working.

One Saturday night, Joe and Amy were hanging out on the back porch drinking all day. They were having a great time. Both were very horny, jokes were being made, a lot of kissing and touching. Joe decided to bring up his new found fetish to Amy. "Hey hun, what do you think about possibly getting a little crazy one night? More than usual." He said and then smirked.

"Ummm...what are you referring to? How crazy?" She responded.

Joe got nervous to bring it up and started back peddling, but then finally got up the courage to say "I want to watch you fuck another guy."

Shocked, Amy replied "What the hell are you talking about?"

"Its been something I have been thinking a lot about lately and fantasize about it often." He replied. She became intrigued and started asking questions. It started to turn her on.

They went to the bedroom and continued the conversation. Joe's cock was hard as a rock and Amy's panties were soaked. Amy pulled out her vibrator and put it up against her pussy over her panties, telling Joe to tell her more about what he wants to see. He then pulled her panties down and sat on the dresser, putting her feet on the bed and inserting her vibrator. She told Joe to tell her, in every hot detail, how he wanted it to play out. She fucked herself hard. Watching Joe as he was stroking his cock vigorously. Then she bent over and started sucking his cock and acting like she was getting fucked from behind with her vibrator. That drove Joe wild and he shot a huge load deep into her throat.

A week later, Amy and Joe were hanging out with his childhood friend Matt. Enjoying drinks and conversation. Amy went inside to grab herself a drink and Joe closely followed. "What about Matt?" He said anxiously.

"What do you mean?" She said.

"Letting me watch you fuck him, you said you wanted to do that and I have noticed you checking him out quite a few times."

"Was I that obvious?" She asked.

"Yes you were. So..." Amy became nervous and excited. Matt was very sexy, and had a fabulous body, it definitely ran through her mind a few times about having him on top of her. She agreed and asked how it was going to work out. Joe told her to go outside for a minute and then about 10 minutes after he comes out, she goes into the bedroom.

When she walked into the bedroom she noticed there was a note on the bed. It read: "My love,

Underneath your pillow is an outfit that I want you to put on. Grab all of us a new drink on your way out and get ready to have some fun! Follow my lead and lets hope we can end up living out this fantasy. Love, Joe"

She lifted up her pillow and he had out his favorite see through g-string, her black tight mini skirt, and a corset top. She hurried and put it on, did up her make and hair and rand to grab the drinks. Her heart was beating out of her chest. She did a shot, poured another for the three of them and grabbed some beers and started walking outside. She through the door open and said "Shots anyone?" Matts jaw almost hit the ground. Joes cock instantly got hard. She walked as sexy as possible so the guys good get a nice long look at how sexy was. Put the shots down and handed them out. They did the shot and she sat on Joes lap. She felt Joes cock pressed between her ass cheeks, and saw that Matt was not even trying to hide the fact that he was staring at her stunning body.

Joe started playing some dance music and started to dance with Amy. Then he whispered to her "Ask Matt if he wants to dance."

She walked over to him and got between his legs and turned around and said "Would you like to dance?" Matt wasn't sure what to say. He looked around and obviously it was ok with them both so he did. Joe sat and watched as Amy was grinding her tight little ass up against Matts cock. Amy enjoyed feeling it. She kept looking at Joe for his approval. Then she turned to Matt and put her arms around his neck and Matt leaned in for a kiss. Joe grabbed his cock, he couldn't believe it was happening. After a While Amy reached her hand out to Joe, pulling him closer to feel his cock against her ass.

They moved it into the bedroom. Amy took turns kissing them, taking off shirts. They took off her corset and were rubbing her tits. Matt ran his fingers over her panties to feel her dripping wet pussy. She took off Joe's pants and his huge hard cock flopped out of his boxers as she pulled them down. She grabbed it and started playing with it and kissed him. She then looked at him in the face, gave him a big smile and turned to take Matts pants off. His cock was not as big as Joes, but it was a nice size. She put it in her mouth and started sucking it. Making sure to go as deep as she could and rubbing his balls. Joe pulled her panties off while she was bent over sucking Matts cock and started to rub her pussy from behind. She was wet for sure. Then she stood up and started kissing Joe and bent over and started sucking his cock. Matt rubbed her pussy for a minute and then stuck his cock deep inside her. She looked up at Joe with a grin that went from ear to ear.

They moved onto the bed. Amy laid on her back and Matt jumped on top of her, started kissing her and worked his way down to her pussy. He had his knees on the ground, his face between her legs and he was going to town. Joe stood on the side of the bed as Amy sucked his cock. Occasionally having to stop because her pussy was being eaten out so intensely. At one point she tried to sit up and Matt put his hands on her and pushed her back down. At this point she was just holding on to Joe's cock, she couldn't even focus. Joe stepped back and watched as another guy was eating his wife out better then he ever has. She never moaned like that while being eaten out, never even let him do it that long. At this point he wasn't even sure she would ever let Matt stop. She had 2, possibly 3, mind blowing orgasms. Joe was turned on beyond belief. Finally, Matt stopped. Amy grabbed him and through him on the bed and started riding him backwards, HARD. She loved the fact that her husband was hard as hell watching this. She was rubbing her tits and smiling at him and she came again. The she got on all fours in front of Joe and she told him to fuck her hard. Joe slammed his cock into her pussy, fucking her as hard as he could. Her juices were spraying everywhere. Matt laid in front of her and she filled her mouth with his cock. Sucking as hard and as deep as she could and had to take a break to yell through her orgasm. She squirt all over. Twice, back to back. She took a nice warm load from Matt and swallowed it all. Then Joe filled her pussy up with cum.

After all of that, the three laid there naked for a few minutes and noticed the sun coming up. Matt had to leave, but not before giving Amy a big kiss with a lot of tongue and inserting fingers into her cum filled pussy one last time. Joe and Amy stared at each other for a few minutes, smiling and Amy began giggling. Neither of them believing what just happened. They kissed and Amy asked "Maybe we should see if he can come over next week?"

Joe laughed and agreed. Then he said to her "Maybe you wont have to wait the full week..."

To be continued...