The Beginning Of The End Ch. 04

Story Info
Mike gets dominated by Sarah's best friend.
3.2k words
4.33
54.3k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/25/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D_S_
D_S_
31 Followers

Anyone tuning in has to read the other three stories first. I hate repeating myself.

Sarah and I were so sore after our day at the office, I went home after work and straight to sleep not long thereafter. It took some effort to ensure my wife didn’t notice the clawmarks and welts I had accumulated, thankfully that didn’t become an issue and they healed without her notice. As for Sarah, she was well and truly better when her husband, Jimmy came back.

I began to realise just how horny and how depraved Sarah truly was and I got to savor it all in the time he was away. We started getting into handcuffs, vibrators, dildos, whips, all sorts of toys. I fucked her with double dildos and ones as thick as my wrist! Hell I even got into fisting her! Jesus this little woman could take a lot!

We talked a lot about preferences, what we liked, what we wanted to explore – we discussed the boundaries our partners wouldn’t cross so we both knew what we would try with each other. The common denominator was we both wanted to a threesome or an orgy and sex in public places – increasing the risk of exposure and also the thrill. Damn the stakes were just going up, up and up. Scary part was we didn’t care! Even now I am amazed at how we did not get caught!

As always, God stepped in and answered our prayers.

After James came back we had to play it cool. He was hovering around the home nearly all the time it seemed in the weeks since he came back. I thought he might have been onto us. So it came down to quickies here and there – a 10 minute fuck when I drop off some video tapes there, 10 minute there when she came over to visit my wife when she wasn’t home…you get the idea.

But being well into summer it was inevitable before he had another barbeque and Sarah would be walking around in skimpy swimsuits. It was at least a couple of months we’d been fucking - off and on. Anyway, while everyone was outside and she was inside getting beers, I’d walk by, slap her curvaceous ass and finger her pussy. One time I even ducked behind the counter, pretending I’d dropped a beer and ran my hands up her legs and licked her wet pussy. She was shocked but yet I knew she got off on it. Besides, she has a fantastic poker face.

Good. I liked knowing I’d be getting a piece of that later and if not, Jimmy was in for a rough night ahead of him - courtesy of his wife fantasizing over fucking me.

Anyway, this one time I’d just fucked Sarah in the bathroom, bent over the sink counter.

It was pretty hard and fast and it had been awhile since we’d fucked. I think she squealed WAY louder than she normally did and the silly bitch had supposedly just done the laundry so there were no towels around to muffle her screams. I actually think to this day that was deliberate to increase the thrill factor. Anyway, as we came out I noticed that Jessica, her friend was standing near the sliding door to the back patio, adjoining onto where everyone was. Jessica happens to be Sarah’s best friend. She also happens to a damn fine woman.

She had long brown hair and the darkest brown eyes. She stood about 5’10”, her body is best described as lithe, long legged, tanned and toned; her athletic build derived from hours of running, weight training and martial arts. She is also a cop, same age as Sarah. In full uniform she is extra fine, with that air of authority, stronger than any teacher. She had just recently been put back on active duty after taking time off to get breast implants – always jealous of Sarahs. She was fine too but I always had a thing for smaller, more voluptuous women like Sarah. You know – the kind of woman that makes your cock look huge. Sarah was always the one that drew the most attention when guys were checking out the two ladies.

Now however, Jessica cut a truly impressive figure. Today, she wore no uniform. She was wearing tight jean shorts, like the ones Sarah used to wear and a flimsy denim shirt with half the top open to show her new breasts. She walked around in black high heels too, knowing they would push up her already muscular calves. Normally she was always smiling, but with the look behind them that read “I love to be fucked hard”.

That look as gone now however. Now it was replaced with shock. Obviously she knew something was askew because her eyes were wide open, bottom jaw dropped. By the time I stepped out after Sarah, Jessica was trying desperately to pretend she hadn’t heard a thing (and failing).

“Err… has anyone seen my keys?”

We paused.

“Erm… no, why?” I asked.

“I need to go get some ice. The ice in the ice chests have melted and we need heaps more.”

Sarah looked over at me with a smile.

“Mike will go with you Jessica!”

Jessica blushed a bright red. “No, it’s ok, I’ll get Daz.”

“Mike look at him, Daz is so drunk he can barely stand straight. You need someone with some muscle to move those bags and Mike is the one to do it.”

I looked over outside. Sure enough Daz had just tripped up over a deck chair trying to stand and Jimmy was staggering to help him up.

Before I could object Sarah slapped my ass and grinned.

“Don’t worry about Mike, I’ll tell your missus where you’ve gone!”

Next thing I know I’m in the four by four with Jessica, driving up to her place to get the ice from there. They only lived five minutes away from Sarah and Jimmy. The trip was extremely silent and uncomfortable. I could tell she wanted to say something the whole time but didn’t.

The second we got inside the house, she locked the door behind me and spun around on her heels. Her face darkened and eyes narrowed to stare at me.

“Alright you asshole – I know what you did back there.”

I hope I didn’t look too suspicious.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“Fucking Sarah in the bathroom – Jesus, Mike – do you have any idea how loud she was?”

I started to pale now. “Pretty loud.” I couldn’t think of anything else to say!

“That’s right. And thank god I came in to shut the sliding door otherwise someone else might have heard.”

Something clicked. I realized that she had no intention of telling anyone.

“You mean you’re not going to tell anyone?” I asked.

“Jimmy takes good care of Sarah in almost every other respect and the idea of you two cheating on your partners would tear the family apart. Hell Sarah hasn’t been so satisfied in… well… ever!” she exclaimed.

“You mean you knew about us?” Again, Jessica gave too much away. Given that a cop is supposed to specialize in interrogation I wondered just how much of this was for real or for show?

Jessica shrugged. “It was fairly obvious she was a lot happier lately, less repressed, feeling more sexual. I figured it out she was cheating on Jimmy. I asked, she confessed. She said she’d arrange an introduction to get my approval. It wasn’t until today I realised it was you.”

“Oh shit.” I stammered.

“Sarah and I have slept together several times, but we’ve always wanted a man between us. And while we both love our husbands we know they’re assholes and cannot be trusted. We both know we get what we see with you. But Sarah said that I should sample the goods first….”

She stepped closer towards me, running her fingers down my chest, my singlet, down towards my shorts.

“And I will test you first, Mike.” She said very ominously.

She stood infront of me and slid my shorts off slowly, running her fingertips down my legs, squatting as she did so to slide them off my legs. Sliding back up she ran her fingertips back to my hips and began to slowly jerk my half erect cock.

Leading me by the cock she walked me over to a wooden chair by the wall. She gently pushed me down into it.

“You are going to do everything I say Mike. And if you don’t I am going to tell everyone in that house what happened.”

“But you said you wouldn’t tell!” I shouted.

She swung the flat of her hand across my face.

“Shut up!” she shouted “I said nothing of the sort, I only said Jimmy takes good care of her and so do you. You take care of me how I want, when I want and I won’t tell! Got that?”

“What about Sarah? She’s your friend!” I retorted

SNAP! went the hand again.

“She is my friend but make no mistake – MY needs will always come first. Do you understand?”

“Ok Jessica…” I trailed off, and was smacked again.

“When we are alone you will answer with only ‘Yes Mistress’, do you understand?”

“Yes Mistress” I responded.

She smiled and kneeled in front of me. I heard her fumble for something.

“Good, I can see this will be the start of a beautiful relationship. You don’t need to be scared sweetie.” She stroked my cheek tenderly, her tone soft and sweet as it normally is. “I’m not going to hurt you...”

With that I felt the cold metal click on my wrists. She’d handcuffed me to the chair!

“…much.” She stated rather coldly as she rose to her feet again.

“You know rule number one – always call me Mistress when we are alone. Now rule number two, you do as I say. If I give you an order – whether it is at the barbeque, on the street, in a shopping centre, even in a church – you will do as I say and answer immediately with ‘Yes Mistress’. Is that understood?”

I nodded. I was slapped again.

“The response you are looking for is ‘Yes Mistress’”, she snarled.

“Yes Mistress!” I smiled. Boy this could be fun.

This time I was slapped harder.

“Stop smiling! I will tell you when you can feel pleasure and only then. That is rule number three – is that understood?”

“Yes Mistress!”

“Rule number four, you never fuck my ass. Ever. That is for Darren and Darren alone – is that understood?”

I nodded again. “Yes Mistress!”

“Rule number five, when I page you, call you, email you – unless you have a damned good excuse, you better come running. You violate any of these rules, and I will tell.

Is that understood?”

I frowned on the outside as a laughed inwardly. “Yes Mistress.”

She slowly unbuttoned her shirt, her breasts barely contained in those huge tits. She then undid the shorts and slid them off too. There she stood in her black bra and black thong and heels.

“You like what you see?” she asked. I nodded – they were bigger than Sarah’s. I watched in awe as she slipped off her bra and was surprised they did not look fake. They did not seem to defy gravity but yet seemed to rest large and comfortably with no tell tale signs of their work. My compliments to the surgeon! Her nipples were thick and hard with large dark brown areolas –as dark as her eyes. The sort of nipples you want to bite and gnaw on.

“Thirty four double d.” She said aloud. “You can’t even see where the incision was made. “You want to touch them?”

I nodded.

She wandered over to where I was chained, hips swaying – for show I’m sure. She smiled gently as she straddled me, my cock passing over her waxed pussy bouncing off her ass.

She wrapped her arms around the back of my head, leaning forward so her breast descended to my mouth. I opened it, salivating in anticipation.

My mouth closed over that large breast, licking and flicking her nipple, circling her areolas. She sighed, leaning back into my cock which pressed up against her. I bit a nipple gently and she sighed.

“Yes, harder!”

Worried I’d do damage, I bit harder – I felt her shudder under me.

“HARDER!” she commanded.

Biting as hard as I dared to without fear of causing damage she exhaled loudly.

“YES! That’s it! Ahhhh” she smiled “Let go now.”

I complied, letting go – my saliva clinging to her swollen nipple.

“Now it’s my turn,” she whisphered gently.

Taking my nipple in her mouth she bit down hard. I was not expecting it and I gasped for her, taken by surprise. She bit hard and all I could think of was whether my wife would notice this. As she bit me, she slowly massaged my cock. Her fingers slowly traced the length of my shaft down to my balls then up again, gently wrapping around my cock and slowly pumping it.

Despite the sharp pain, I was immediately aroused. She proceeded to pump me harder and faster, building momentum slowly as she nibbled. She pulled away to bite the other nipple. This time I cried out and she pumped me faster. It felt so good it did not take long before I was at full mast.

She let go of my nipple to spit on my cock, as she worked it faster. I leaned forward to kiss her and she slapped me again.

“You don’t kiss me. Ever. Understood?”

“Yes Mistress.” I replied curtly.

She lowered herself to her hands and knees and began sucking my cock. She fingered herself furiously, rubbing harder and faster as her head bobbed up and down – faster and faster. Her saliva was dripping down my cock, she was a fantastic cocksucker and I knew I was preparing to cum despite my best wishes.

Just then she stopped.

“I did not tell you that you could cum, Mike. You will now lick my pussy.”

She stood up again and turned around, so her perfectly sculpted, air tight ass was facing me. She then slid her black thong down to her ankles, bending over all the way, bringing her head to her knees. In doing so her bald pussy was pressed right into my face, pushing my head directly against the wall. I could not move.

“Now you will lick it, gently but firmly.”

She smelt like peaches, like she had just recently scrubbed there. It was then I knew in my mind that today was entirely a setup just to land me - to be used and abused.

I was panicked somewhat by the possibility of being caught yet tantalized at the idea of being someone’s private whore.

I was thrilled.

I poked out my tongue and proceeded to give Jessica the best head she’d ever received – well, at least the best I’d ever given! I poked my tongue out just a little so she’d have to push her ass into my face further. She did. I could feel just how firm her ass was as my tongue slowly flickered over her clit.

“Mmmm…. Yeah…”

Taking cues from her pulsing, pushing and rising moans, I flickered faster and faster.

I traced my tongue over her pussy, tasting her precum I heard her groan harder and went back to circling and flicking her clit.

She started to build up to a furious bucking in time with the strokes of my tongue, pushing her pussy against my nose. I don’t know if she wanted something inside her or to suffocate me. It didn’t matter, I knew she wanted to cum and make me suffer all the way.

She started to cry as her bucking picked up furiously and began gushing into my mouth. I kept tonguing her and swalling all that I could. I watched as her entire body shuddered and my mouth filled with her sweet cum. I tried to catch what I could but a lot of it dribbled.

She managed to pull away and nearly lost her balance in the process. She spun around to look at me, half naked, handcuffed to a chair, with cum on my face and an erection. She laughed.

“Ok, now I need some cock. But don’t you think of even cumming inside me or I’ll cry rape.”

I was so worked up already I was mortified. She faced me, smiling sweetly, then took a hold of my cock, straddled me and then sank my still wet pole right inside her.

“Unnngh!” she grunted taking me all in.

Resting her hands on my shoulders, she licked my face clean. I opened my mouth to catch her tongue and licked it back. Our tongues danced back and forth but not once did we kiss as she fucked me. I say fucked me because I did very little. She rode me like I was a wild bull, griding into me and rocking back and forth. She started grunting harder and harder, building to loud screaming.

“Come on big boy! Let’s see what you got! Oh yeah! Oh yeah!” she just started building louder and louder until she screamed out at the top of her lungs.

“UNNGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!! ARRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!”

I don’t know how I held on without wanting to blow myself. She gasped and moaned, screaming more as she came again and again. I think I was more terrified than anything else.

She just screamed louder “OH CUM INSIDE ME BIG BOY! CUM NOW! YEAH! INSIDE MAMA!” she screamed.

I came. I came in waves, pails of cum – spraying inside her like a burst water main.

She then kissed me to silence me – was I screaming? She tasted like raspberry vodka.

She kissed me harder, her tongue pressed against mine, rocking me slowly to completion.

She shuddered in pleasure as she arose to her feet properly.

“Excellent work Mike. Excellent.”

She rocked slowly to a standstill before beaming at me and kissing me gently again.

“How does it feel to have fucked a cop?” she grinned.

She stood up.

"Or should I say raped?"

She giggled and undid my cuffs.

She walked off to the bathroom, cum dripping down her sexy legs and all over the floor. She threw a towel at me.

“You better clean up this mess, Mike – and fast. We only got a few minutes more before our absence will be noticed.”

I nodded in compliance and began to clean. The whole ordeal just took ten minutes. I felt violated – almost raped but not quite since I enjoyed it and wanted it. But I did feel dirty – dirtier than ever before. I had just fucked two women other than my wife within the hour. But that didn’t concern me.

What concerned me was my nipple and explaining the swelling if it didn’t subside and finding the stamina to fuck my wife later this evening!

D_S_
D_S_
31 Followers