The Beginning to a Great Afternoon

Story Info
Oral sex on the stairs.
780 words
3.8
7.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Too much time had passed since their last encounter and time was definitely adding to the anticipation of their upcoming meeting. It was a cold winter afternoon and the blistery wind actually felt good on her anxious body as she walked to his door. The cool was also helping ease the nerves that her stomach was feeling. So much time had passed, yet every time they met, the chemistry was electrifying. After hesitating at the front door, she finally mustered up the courage to knock. With-in seconds, the door opened and there he casually stood. She took it all in... the jeans, the unbuttoned shirt, the skin, the smell. And without further thinking, she shut the door behind her, dropped her coat to the floor, stumbled out of her boots and moved to where she was with-in inches of his skin. She could smell the cologne and it was intoxicating. Time seemed to stand still and race all at the same time and all at once he grabbed her and kissed her hard on the mouth. His tongue danced inside her hot mouth and the warmth of his kiss made her body tingle.

Kiss after kiss, they began eagerly exploring each other's bodies; she was rubbing his chest, he was fumbling with un-tucking her shirt. Things were getting more and more frantic as all the years of desire had finally reached a boiling point. It was at that point they both knew there was no turning back. They continued to kiss and undress and he began to lead her to the stairs that led to his bedroom. Clothes were being tossed all over the floor and step by step they were getting closer to their long awaited desire. But before making it all the way to the top of the stairs, she stopped. She pulled his naked body down to hers and began kissing his chest. He sat on the step and let her take control. She begin making her way down his chest with random kisses and she spread his legs apart and made her way down and lightly kissed his inner thighs. As she was making her way down to his thighs, he felt her breasts graze across his chest and legs and he felt her nipples become hard. His mind was spinning thinking about how he was finally getting what he had been wanting for years. As his mind was spinning, she took his erection and placed it deep into her hot mouth. She could feel the throb of his hard cock in her mouth and she enjoyed feeling some sense of control since her emotions were running rampant. She slowly took his cock in and out of her mouth, memorizing every inch, every vein, every bulge. Her hands began rubbing his thighs and her tongue began to slowly lick his testicles. He lets out a low moan and his eyes close. She smiles in her mind.

She continues watching his reactions as she takes her tongue and begins exploring the shaft of his cock and lingering on the soft spot right where his head meets his shaft. She continues to lick, suck and kiss this favorite spot that she found. Slowly, she began to take his entire cock into her mouth. Back and forth she moves and eventually she notices that he is watching her. She takes his erection out of her mouth and begins flicking her tongue on the underneath side of the head of his cock. Once again, his eyes close and another moan escapes his mouth. Pleased with his response, she places him back in her mouth and begins rotating her head back and forth on his cock and is ever so slightly humming and making his cock slightly vibrate. His breathing is getting deeper and louder and her hand moves to cup and massage his balls. By now, she is wet with excitement. She takes his cock out of her mouth and spanks it against one of her nipples. Immediately, she dives back in and he is all the way at the back of her mouth and she holds him there while swirling her tongue around on his throbbing cock. He begins clutching the carpet and she could feel the pulses in his cock quicken. This was the sign she was looking for. With one hand caressing his testicles and one tightly at the base of his shaft, she begins pumping her mouth furiously. His breathing gets shallow and quick, his back arches. Up and down. Up and down. Pulsing. And with a low moan, she gives one final squeeze and all of his pent up anticipation, is in her mouth.