The Beginnings of a Submissive

Story Info
Jamison becomes a submissive to a new master.
4.6k words
4.24
11.5k
7

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is the first story I have written, I'm hoping it is decent and people enjoy. Please feel free to leave any comments good or bad. If this story is received well I have other parts I can submit as well.)

***

Jamison was a typical girl you could say, at 24 she just finished college, worked in target to make money, and she has a small house to herself. She never explored her sexuality much, aside from oral with past boyfriends and sex a few times but that never stopped her from enjoying the lingering eyes of passing guys. From her shoulder blade length brown hair, her stunning brown eyes, perky 36B breasts topped with jellybean nipples, flat stomach going down to her shaved pussy and toned ass, even down her long legs, she had a body most guys would kill to be with.

Her Thursday evening started as it always had, working at the customer service desk at target, not the most fun job but it paid decent and allowed her to save up some money for the future. Wearing her usual to work, long sleeve shirt, and dark jeans, she didn't show off much of her body at all at work which didn't bother her much at work.

The hours passed until 9:30 rolled around, only 30 minutes left of work and it was quiet at the customer service desk. She sat back in her chair messing around on her phone as she noticed a figure walk up to the desk. She stood up and stepped to the desk and looked up to the man standing in front of her, her mind went blank for a moment as she stared at him. His 6 foot 4 body towered over her 5 foot 6, jet black short hair, tight shirt showing off his muscled chest and abdomen, even his fairly tight jeans showing off his muscles, she was lost.

"C-can I help you sir?" She asked, never taking her eyes off his body.

He smiled seeing how nervous Jamison was, "Yes ma'am I think you can, I was wondering if you could scan this lottery ticket and see if I won anything."

"Not a problem." She smiled weakly at him as she took the ticket and scanned it for him.

"It looks like you won 15 dollars off this, a lot luckier than I've ever been with them." She giggled as she pressed a few buttons on the register for the cash drawer to pop out before taking out 15 dollars.

"Well I guess some people's luck with the lottery varies from others." He smiles reaching out for the money.

Taking the money in his hand he wraps his fingers around Jamison's hand and holds it there a moment before pulling back.

"Thank you for your help." He smiled at how lost she seemed as he walked off into the store.

Jamison took at seat behind the desk, her mind racing, no mans mere presence had ever made her lose focus like that, she couldn't even take her mind off him. As the minutes passed by, the end of her shift cleared, she began cleaning up her stuff she left behind the desk as someone approached the counter, it was him again. Her heart raced as he said nothing, just handed her a note and walked out the front door. Jamison opened the note and began reading it.

"I see how you look at me, I hear the catch in your voice, I can hear your inner most desires screaming out to be released. Do this for me, do this for yourself, release them, let them free to run wild, let them show you things you have never seen or felt before. Start off small, tomorrow when you come into work wear your normal clothes, but leave your bra at home. enjoy the feeling of letting your breasts free at work. I will be back tomorrow, same time to see if you listen. If you do, I will come talk some more and we can go from there, if not, I will leave you alone and not say a word."

Her mind raced between excitement and anger that someone she didn't know would tell her to do such a thing. Once her shift ended she quickly left for home. Pulling into the driveway small amounts of anger still flowed through her as she left the note in her car and went inside. She went straight into her room, closing the door behind her and stripped out of her work clothes. Once naked she quickly slipped on a pair of shorts and a t shirt, her typical pajamas and climbed into bed, flipping on the TV as she did so. A couple hours passed as she forgot about the letter and she drifted off to sleep.

The next morning was like any other, she climbed out of bed, went to take a warm shower, then into the kitchen to make a bowl of cereal for breakfast. Once she finished she went back to her room to change, nothing fancy, just a T-shirt that showed off a little cleavage and a pair of jeans. No plans for the day aside from work she lounged around the house, watching TV, doing a bit of cleaning, even a little gardening in the front yard to pass the time. As her work time approached she walked to her car to grab a bag from the back seat, as she grabbed it she saw the note in the middle console in the front as memories of the previous night flooded back. She was no longer angry, just confused as to why some random guy would write a note like that.

Back inside and in her room she pulled her shirt over her head and tossed it into the hamper before opening her dresser drawer to pull out a long sleeve shirt. Laying it out on the bed she looked at it for a moment before reaching behind her back, unhooking her bra and letting it slide off her arms onto the floor. Looking down she grabbed her perky breasts in both hands, cupping them and squeezing them together before quickly pulling the long sleeve shirt over her head. She didn't know what came over her, what possessed her to listen to the guy and do as he said but he was right, it was nice having her breasts free beneath her shirt.

At work she didn't pay much attention to her free breasts, her mind was clear as she worked as if everything was normal until 9:30 approached once more. As if on cue the man approached the counter with a smile across his face, Jamison's heart skipped a beat as their eyes met, her nipples instantly hardened against her shirt, as if showing she listened well. Tho her shirt was dark, her jellybean nipples shown through well enough in the light.

"I'm glad to see you decided to listen to your inner mind and let them free." He smiled as he gestured toward her chest.

Jamison said nothing as she stood there speechless, not sure how this meeting would go.

"Well I can see just how nervous you are so I'm going to keep this short and sweet. Here is my number, if you wish to continue setting yourself free and enjoying your bodies natural pleasures then text me when you get home tonight, if I do not receive a text from you tonight I will assume you do not wish too and I won't bother you further." He smiled handing her a piece of paper, she took it from his hand before he turned and left.

Jamison tucked his number into her back pocket, unsure what to do, although her nipples remaining hard and on display the rest of the night told her what to do. Once she was home she laid in bed in her pajamas staring at his number, Her mind running rampant unsure what to do. As if her hard nipples and damp pussy taking over her body she picked up her phone, typed in his number and typed out the message "This is Jamison from Target." As if her finger had a mind of its own it hit send. Her heart skipped a beat as it sent and she stared at her phone for a reply.

Her heart was beating what felt like a thousand times a minute as a new message popped up from him.

"Hello jamison, I'm glad you decided to text me. My name is Zach, I'm sure you're wondering why I gave you that note yesterday. When we first met I could see in your eyes you have a submissive side screaming to be let out, I couldn't just leave and let it stay locked away so I had to try to help release it. Your reply tells me that whether you realize it or not you want to release it as well. I have one more little task for you to do, if you choose to do it I will take that as your full submission to me, to do whatever I say regardless of what it is and in return I will help you release all the hidden pleasures from within you."

Jamison read the text multiple times, her heart pounding, her thumbs seemingly taking minds of their own typed out "What is the task?" Then hit send before her brain could process what she had done. A new message appeared on her phone.

"The task is simple, tomorrow before you go to work put all your bras and panties into plastic bags and put them in the floorboard of the passenger rear seat of your car and leave that door unlocked. Tell me which car you drive and I will come pick them up. If the bags are not there I will take that as a sign you are not fully ready and I will leave you alone. Understood?"

Her mind raced as she felt her inner submissive side screaming for the freedom that is so close. "Understood. I drive a blue Chevy trailblazer." She sent back before setting her phone down to think all this through. As no more replies came through her phone she snuggled under her blankets and drifted off to sleep, her nipples hard and pussy damp from the thoughts of what's to come.

The next morning Jamison awoke later than normal, getting some much needed sleep she climbed out of bed to take a quick shower. As she finished up she dried off and wrapped a towel around her naked body to go eat breakfast. Once done she went to her room and slipped on a pair of shorts and a T-shirt, since she wasn't leaving the house she didn't bother with any underwear. She spent the next few hours cleaning up around the house, it hasn't had a good cleaning in quite awhile and it was overdue. 3PM came quickly as she needed to get ready for work, she made her way to her room and pulled out a pair of jeans and another long sleeve shirt. She stripped down naked and looked at her clothes on her bed debating if she will actually go through with this. Without a second thought she slipped her shirt over her head and pulled her jeans up her legs, nothing underneath. Before she could talk herself out of it she quickly threw every bra and panties she had into plastic bags before carrying them to her car and putting them in her back seat.

At work she left the passenger rear door unlocked and went inside for her shift. Work went quickly and kept her mind off being naked under her clothes as the hours flew by. At 9pm on the dot she received a text from Zach.

"Good girl, I'm glad you chose to let out your submissive side. From this point on you will only refer to me as master or sir, Understood?"

Reading the text over she replied "Yes sir." as she hit send tingles ran through her body.

A text came through a few minutes later only saying "Good girl you learn quick." She set her phone down and finished out work.

As she left work she made her way to her car, she noticed someone leaning on her driver door and knew who it was instantly.

"Hello jamison, glad to see you followed the simple commands but I have to wonder, are you really naked under your clothes?" He leaned back against Jamison's car watching her intently.

Her submissive side wanting to prove herself she set her purse in the driver seat before stepping back and pulling her shirt tight, her nipples poking through under the street light.

"Good girl, now unbutton and unzip your pants to show me." He smirked, waiting for her to follow through.

Without question she did as she was told and opened the 2 folds of her jeans showing off the top of her shaved pubic mound.

"Very good, and I'm glad you shave. I will text you in the morning, until then no masturbating or sex, understood?" He stood up strait, stepping away from her car.

She nodded and replied "Yes sir." Before getting into her car to go home for the night.

The next morning she woke up early, remembering the night before she quickly grabbed her phone to see a new text from only a few minutes ago. She opened it to read what it had to say.

"Good morning my pet, today's task will be a bit more than previous but still simple enough in my opinion. As soon as you are ready to start your day, wear a white sundress, any type of footwear you please and nothing else. From there you will send me your address and I will come over to pick you up for a drive to get to know each other a little bit."

Jamison set her phone down and quickly went to shower. Her submissive side now in full control and happy to be out is controlling her movements to get her done faster. As soon a she was dried off she went back to her room and slipped on a white spaghetti strap sundress that came down to her mid thighs and flip-flops before texting him back her address. She grabbed a quick bite to eat before sitting on the porch and waiting for him to arrive.

After 5 minutes Zach pulled into the driveway, Jamison smiled nervously as she stood up, straightened her dress and walked to the passenger side of his car before climbing in.

"Glad to see you follow orders well my dear." He said to her while backing out of the driveway.

They drove a few minutes in silence before Zach finally spoke up.

"So tell me a little about yourself, more about your stats and your submissive side."

Jamison blushed softly before speaking, "well my breasts are a 36B, natural, I stay shaven, and brunette is my natural hair color. As for my submissive side, not a lot to tell. It's mainly stayed hidden away, I've done oral with past boyfriends and vanilla sex a few times but that's about it."

"Well you don't know how far your submissive side goes then do you? I guess I will have to push the boundaries." A smile crosses his face.

Another few minutes passed until they pulled into a local park with a paved walking trail in the woods.

"Here we can get a small idea of how far your submissive side goes, you will follow any command I give without question right?" Zach looked at her while putting the car into park.

Jamison nodded and replied "Yes sir." She was nervous but excited to let her submissive side run free.

They started walking down the trail, it was still fairly early so very few people were out yet.

"Jamison, slide your right spaghetti strap of your dress down your arm."

Without question she casually reached with her left hand and pushed the strap down until it dangled against the side of her arm.

"Good girl, now pinch both of your nipples making them hard and slide your right arm out of the strap and tuck it into your dress to hide it."

Following his orders she reached up, pinched both her nipples until they were hard and poking through the fabric, next she slipped her arm out of the strap and tucked it into the dress.

"See simple right? Now slide the other arm out of the strap and tuck it into the dress. Now for what could be the harder part. Whenever you notice your nipples are no longer poking out immediately pinch them until hard again, also no fixing your dress. Once the second strap is tucked away you can no longer pull it up unless I tell you to, understood?"

"Yes sir." She replied before sliding her left arm out out the strap and tucking it into her dress.

They walked another few minutes silently, eventually Jamison looked down and saw her nipples barely poking out so she pinched them hard again. Her dress stayed in place well thanks to her breasts but it had slid down slightly, a small amount of cleavage now showing.

"Ok jamison, with both hands, grab your tits, squeeze and play with them as we walk."

Without hesitation once again, both hands reached up to grab her tits, squeezing them and playing with them. As they rounded a corner Zach noticed a couple walking towards them.

"Ok stop playing with your tits." Zach stated.

Jamison quickly dropped her arms to her side and looked down, all the playing had pulled her dress down showing off ample amount of cleavage. Zach smiled seeing it as they walked past the couple before taking a seat on a bench.

"I love how well you follow directions, now the next person who passes by, as long as no one else is coming as soon as they pass, pull your dress down, let your tits hang free until I give the word."

Jamison nodded before replying "yes sir." As they sat and waited.

They sat and waited around 5 minutes in the shade listening to the birds chirp as a middle aged man walked by. As instructed as soon as he passed Jamison grabbed the top of her dress and pulled it down, letting her perky tits free. Zach smiled looking at them as the man walked away, unknowing what's going on behind him.

"Good girl, and might I add beautiful tits." He said as he reached over, grabbing one of her breasts in his hand and playing with it for a moment.

Jamison bit her lower lip to hold back a moan as Zach played with her breast.

"Now Jamison, fix your dress the way it was, straps still tucked in and let's head back to the car. I have one more place I want to stop at before taking you back home."

As they stood up Jamison pulled her dress back up, covering up her tits once more and began walking back to the car.

Once inside the car Zach reached over pulled the bottom of Jamison's dress up until it barely covered her crotch and pulled the top of her dress down until the very tips of her areolas were visible.

"You are not allowed to fix your dress under any circumstances unless I give the word."

Jamison nodded while Zach pulled out of the park and onto the main road with the windows down.

Jamison had never done anything like this but she loved it, she loved how exposed she felt, she loved the feeling of eyes on her body, tracing every inch of exposed flesh, she was lucky there wasn't a wet spot on the back of her dress by now. As they road with the windows down the wind played with the bottom of her dress, pulling it back down then back up, even flashing her pussy a few times to no one. The top of her dress mostly stayed the same, tho any bumps they hit did make her tits jump more than usual.

After a 15 minute drive they pulled into the driveway of a modern 2 story brick house.

"This is my house, I expect you to learn your way here quickly and the number 1 rule for you at my house, once you step inside, as soon as the door closes behind you I expect you to strip naked and remain that way until you leave. Is that clear?"

"Yes sir." Jamison replied, noticing he was more strict with that command but enjoyed it none the less.

As they exited the car Jamison followed Zach's rule of not fixing her dress and let it fall back down to cover her legs on her own, her tits still barely covered as they walked to the door.

As the door opened they both stepped inside, as soon as the door closed Jamison dropped her dress and kicked off her flip-flops leaving herself completely naked in his house.

"Well done my dear." Zach replied, one hand giving her ass a smack while the other took hold of her nipple and pinched and twisted gently.

Jamison let out a soft moan as he did so, never once protesting. Zach let go of her nipple and began walking.

"Now for the tour of my place."

Jamison followed close behind, the feeling of being naked in someone else's house odd but she enjoyed it as they walked.

Each room Zach told her what it was before they continued walking, once they arrived at the master bedroom he stepped inside, Jamison following suit.

"This right here is the master bedroom." He stated as he stepped to the side table and pulled out the drawer.

From inside he removed leather collar with a clip on the back as well as 3 small loops, one hanging from the front and one on each side.

"Turn around." he stated.

Jamison turned to face away from him and moved her hair aside without command. Zach stepped forward and put the collar around Jamison's neck and fastened it, then reaching behind him grabbed a small lock and locked it in place.

"There, that is to be worn at all times, I have something coming in the mail that I will hang on one of the loops once it arrives but this shows you are mine now, you will follow every command I give regardless of what it is"

12