The Beginnings of Isuka Tadayoni Pt. 01

Story Info
A girl taken from her home is captured by aliens and enslave.
1.6k words
3.88
12.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Isuka Tadayoni, and I'm a sex slave to the leader of the Ankonacean race. Their sole purpose is to conquer the universe through rape. Earth was their most recent victory. The weapons they possessed were far too advanced for even a nuke to take down. It was over the moment they entered our atmosphere. Their tradition is to hunt down the most beautiful and ripe women that can survive their eternal ravishing. Unfortunately I was one of those women.

My story begins while I was sleeping in my room in the center of Tokyo. All I heard was a slight hissing coming from my window and everything went black. I woke up after who knows how long after I was captured. I felt a cold draft against my skin, telling me that I was completely naked. I tried to get up and run but the chains that are around my wrists and feet keep me chained to the wall. I take a long look around the large circular room and see twenty other women in the same situation I am, all different languages and colors. My mind races to think of a way to escape, but it was futile.

After what felt like hours a door on the other side of the room lifts into the air, pulling the woman attached up with it. She didn't even let out whimper. An Ankonacean larger than any of the others entered the room and surveyed the women with lust in its eyes. It had nearly twenty light purple tentacles coming out of its back, and a strange vaginal like opening with a huge bulge inside of it. It was a terrifying creature to bear witness to. After a long minute of looking it finally lays its eyes on me, and stares directly at me. It made a small motion of one of its tentacles towards me. Two smaller creatures scuttle towards me and release my chains, but not before wrapping me in all of their tentacles and hefted me into the air. They set me right in front of their king and waited for their next command. The king motioned for them to leave. They did with utmost haste. I was absolutely petrified. I felt a trickle of pee between my butt cheeks as I gawked up at the terrifying monster. He picked me up with only a few of his tentacles and carried me like a damn baby.

We entered a large chamber like the last one but it was littered with white slime nearly everywhere. I was scared to find out what it was. Before I could think about it more I felt more tentacles sliding up each of my legs towards my pussy. I had never had sex or even masturbated. I couldn't bare the realization that I was going to lose my virginity to a damn alien. They stopped an inch before my pussy and held there for a second. Then they started to pull my legs apart. I tried my best to hold my legs together but its sheer strength was too much for me to resist. It pulled my legs apart my legs and held them there leaving my pussy completely exposed. I was scared enough being in this things grasp, but then I looked past my legs towards its vaginal like opening, and my heart dropped. A penis like appendage that was at least three inches in diameter came out and aimed it towards my pussy. I set it right against the opening and tried to push it in. It obviously didn't go in, even so it caused me such excruciating pain. It kept at it for a long minute, then the worst thing happened, it went in. I felt my hymen rip and start to bleed. It started at a slow pace, gaining speed after every minute of painful strokes. My virgin pussy felt as if it was about to rip, but it didn't.

"You may be experiencing pain now, but in time I will have finished your mental reconstruction you will feel only pleasure. But for now I'm having too much fun," the huge creature told me.

"Please! Stop! It hurts to much!" I pleaded through gasps and pained moans after every stroke.

The beast ignored and just went faster and faster until it unloaded a massive load of cum after five minutes. There was so much cum. I was relieved that the brutal ravishing was finally over. Bu that relief was short lived when it pulled me onto its body with my head facing the floor. I couldn't see anything that was happening. I felt a thin, slimy, flexible thing plunge deep into my ass. It felt horrible, having my ass virginity taken by what I assume was its tongue. I felt completely violated. Finally after a long minute it came out and gave me another brief session of relief. But then I felt another thing line up with my ass. It was a bit larger than the previous thing but not that much. I thought that until I felt it start to push itself in. I felt a huge spherical object painful go into my ass, then another, then another, then another. After four had gone in I thought it would stop. I was wrong. I pulled them out one by one, then shoved them all back in with one swift thrust. I hated every excruciating second. After five minutes of this continuous cycle it stopped for a second. I felt the tentacle holding the objects slowly come out of my ass, but not the actual objects. I got the sudden realization that they were still in there. The thing let me onto the ground with nothing holding me. I would have run but the balls in my ass were to big. All I could do was squat and try to get them out. After a long and excruciating minute I finally got the first one out.

It took me ten minutes to get the final three out. I could feel how stretched my ass hole was. After using so much energy all I could do was crawl away. I barely made it a foot before a tentacle similar to the one that was in my ass shoot into my pussy. It entered with such force that it knocked me to the ground. I tried to get up and crawl again but it makes a whipping motion and puts me back onto the ground. I felt another one of those spheres ready itself at the entrance to my pussy. In one swift motion it shoves the sphere in all the way to my cervix. I couldn't believe how deep it had gone in. My belly bulged from its presence. I was already drained of energy so it took me forever to finally get it out. It was about twenty minutes. After it came out I just lied back on the cold hard floor, not being able to do anything. I quickly fell asleep.

A few hours later I woke up in the same spot I had fallen asleep in. When I turned over I saw this huge, throbbing mass of this white slime, almost as if it was alive. I saw a thick tube connecting it to the king. The king noticed I had awoken and immediately picked me up and lifted me into the air. It positioned me upright and set me down on the throbbing mass. It pushed my lower legs and feet deep into the mass. As soon as they were in it took the consistency of concrete. I couldn't even wiggle my toes. I was trapped. I tried to get out but it had me. The something I thought I'd never feel again cursed my pussy lips. I felt a part of the mass entering my pussy, almost as wide as the creatures penis like appendage it had fucked me with yesterday. But this time there was a very thin tube at the very end that was about five inches long. It pushed itself all the way to my cervix, the thin tube inside my uterus. Then I felt something strange. I felt like I was bloating. I looked down and saw my stomach slowly inflating. After five minutes it finally stopped. I looked like I was nine months pregnant and about to give birth. It horrified me. Then a little section came off the main blob and attached itself to my highly sensitive clit. I immediately let out huge moan. Just like the slime around my legs the huge appendage in my pussy, uterus and clit turned into what felt like stone. Then something I didn't expect to happen happened. The two appendages started to vibrate. A lot. It unfortunately felt amazing. This thing was pleasuring me beyond my wildest imagination.

I hardly noticed when it brought another girl in the room. I then cummed for the first time in my entire life. And I cummed hard. Yet none of the cum came out of my pussy. It went into the mass and stayed there for a bit, then went through the tube into the king. Even then the mass never stopped vibrating. It made my orgasm last forever. It was glorious. I realized that I was probably going to be here for the rest of my life, never to see the outside world again. I looked over and saw that a lot more doors had opened. In them were tons and tons of women from different worlds in the exact same situation I was.

-Continued in the current times of Isuka Tadayoni: Part two of three-