The Belated New Years Resolution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A Frappuccino sounds really good, actually." she thought. So she stood and walked over to get in line. Again she notice quite a few guys were watching her walk, and a couple women seem disgruntled with her, though she didn't understand why. She watched one woman smack her husband in the back of the head because he had been watching her. As she moved slowly up to the front of the line, waiting for her turn she decided what to order.

"A Grande soy vanilla bean Frappuccino sounds like it will hit the spot". Soon it was her turn to order, she moved up to the counter, and told the cashier what she wanted. She was digging in her purse for her wallet to pay, when she heard a man say, "Add a Grande chai tea, to that too please." then out of the corner of her eye, she saw an arm coming into view, holding out a credit card. Jordan turned around to see who had just bought her a drink.

"Hello." said the man, as they moved out of the way to the waiting area for the drinks. "Hi." said Jordan. "My name is Kyle, what's your name?" The man smile. "I'm, um...Jordan." she replied. "Sorry if I startled you, but I just had to buy you a drink, you look amazing".

Kyle cut in, this made Jordan blush. "Would you like to sit down?" Kyle asked, gesture to the chairs Jordan a left a few moments ago. Jordan and Kyle made their way over to the chair, and Jordan was making sure to keep the straw of her drink in her mouth, to keep from talking. She didn't know what to say, within moments of her husband walking away to put the stuff in the car, she had a complete stranger buy her a drink and was hitting on her. When the got to the chairs, Kyle gestured for her to sit down, and Jordan accepted. She set her purse down, the turned and sat down.

It wasn't till he looked back up after adjusting her skirt (and still blushing very brightly) that she realized that Kyle was staring at her while she had sat down. "He must have been hoping to get a glance at something". She thought. "Wait, did he get a glance of something? Is that why he was staring?" thought Jordan. A moment later she felt a hand on her shoulder and looked up, it was Chris. "Hello honey." He said looking at Jordan.

"Hi, honey". Jordan turned beat red at this point, she felt like she had just been caught cheating. "Who is your friend?" Chris asked, looking at Kyle. "Oh, this is, um, Kyle. He bought me a drink." Kyle at this point was very confused. "Who are you?" he asked Chris. "I'm Chris." he said frankly. "Do you two know each other?" Kyle asked again. "I would sure hope so, we are married." Chris replied. "Honey, we should get going, we still have quite a bit of shopping left to do."

He continued, holding out his hand to help Jordan up out of her chair. "Make sure to get your new friends number if you want to continue your chat later." Jordan looked bewildered. "No, that's ok?" she replied to Chris. "Thank you for the drink Kyle, it was nice to meet you."

With that they were off down the hall, "Let's see, and next on the list is skirts and lingerie. Hmm, choices, choices." Chris said as he looked at his to-do list. Jordan wasn't really paying attention when Chris read off what was next, she was too busy thinking about what had just happened the man she just met, and now Chris hadn't reacted like she always thought he would. But '...lingerie.' caught her attention and brought her back to the present.

"Wait, what?" she said questioningly. "I said, next we have to get you some skirts, and some lingerie." Chris repeated. Looking at the directory of the mall, "looks like there will be three or so stores we will look at." he said to Jordan, "Now, come on."

Chris and Jordan made their way to the first department store, and worked their way back to the women's department, and started browsing through the racks of skirts. Jordan got distracted looking at some cute tops, and didn't notice Chris pulling a couple items off the rack; she was also busy trying to make sure as few people saw her as possible. "So you thought he was cute, huh." Chris stated at random, slightly startling Jordan from her distraction and train of thought. "Huh? Who?" replied Jordan.

"The guy you got to buy you coffee, Kyle." Jordan thought a moment, then remembered. She had tried to forget that embarrassing experience. "No sweetheart, I didn't get him to buy me coffee, he paid for it, before I could say anything. I wasn't wanting to talk to him, he was hitting on me. Honest baby!" Chris frowned at this. "He was hitting on you, and you weren't flirting back? Why not?"

very confused now Jordan replied. "Because baby, I am your wife, it wouldn't be right of me to do something like that." Chris frowned more, "Did I not tell you, you were expected to flirt with anyone that hit on you or flirted with you? We will deal with your punishment for not listening when we get home." with that, Chris handed Jordan a few pairs of miniskirts to try on to make sure they fit.

After trying on the skirts that Chris had giving her, she and putting a couple back that Chris decided he didn't like after all. They proceeded to check out and on the next store. Chris looked at his todo list, "Well, I think 3 skirts should be plenty for now, maybe we will go out tomorrow to look for some more. Now on to the lingerie." Jordan blushed again, "what else could we find that was shorter than what I am wearing now!" she thought.

Chris took her hand and lightly pulled her to follow him. "Come on, we have to go to Frederick's of Hollywood and to Victoria's Secret." Jordan followed along behind Chris watching as all the young guys were checking her out as she walked along, there were even a couple guys who whistled as she walked by. Jordan realized they were whistling at her when she turned around to see what the noise was about.

Walking into Frederick's, Jordan and Chris were greeted by one of the sales ladies "Hello! Welcome to Fredericks of Hollywood, is there anything I can help you find?" Chris looked around for a moment, "No, I don't think so, I think we can find everything that we need. Could we get a bag though?" the lady disappeared for a moment, then came back with a large canvas shopping bag marked with the company's name. "Here you go sir." Chris nodded thanks, then the lady disappeared to the back of the store to continue what she was previously working on.

Chris turned to Jordan, "we have to get you a week's worth of panties and bras. Go pick out seven that you like. You are only allowed to pick out thongs or G-strings. Understood?" Jordan pouted a little, but nodded that she understood. She wandered over to the racks of panties and began browsing through them, Chris wondered off to another part of the boutique and looked around. A little while had passed and Chris came over to check on Jordan. "So what have we found? Hmm, only two pairs huh. Let's see them." looking over the couple of panties that Jordan has selected. "These won't do."

Chris said, hanging the underwear back on the rack. "What! But they were both thongs like you said!" she exclaimed. "Yea." stated Chris, "but I decided to go with some others." with that, Chris called over the sales lady. "Ma'am, I forgot, I need to pick up an order I put in online. Here is the order number." handing over a piece of paper to the sales lady. A moment later, Jordan and Chris were reviewing the items the sales lady brought out from the back. "Yes, it looks like everything is correct, thank you." Chris said, as he collected up the bags.

The total items included: seven pairs of skimpy little G-strings, a weeks' worth. Seven matching push up bras, which when Jordan was examining them seemed to have quite a bit of padding for the push up feature. Also included in the order were a couple of garter belts, and there were a few thigh highs ranging from dark black to white in color. Next came a couple silk slips, a white one and a blue one. As well as two corsets. Another expensive purchase for sure, Jordan thought.

Chris a thanked the sales lady, and the two of them headed off to Victoria's Secret.

As they were walking down the corridor, Chris pulled Jordan over to a seating area off to the side of the main walking area. "Alright love, I have a task for you while I run over to Victoria's Secret real quick." Jordan looked confused. What did she have to do while he went to the next store, she thought? "Since you are so popular with the guys here, while I go do some quick shopping I want you to find a new friend like you did when I ran out to the car." Jordan seem a little shocked, and tried to protest.

"Honey, I don't think I should be doing this." however before she could continue, Chris cut her off. "I told you this morning, from now on, I make all the decisions. That does not mean that you get to make decisions still when you feel like it. It means, from now on, I make every decision, no matter what it may be. And I have decided that you are to find a friend to entertain while I do some shopping for you."

Chris continued, "We have talked about this before, so let's see how you like it." Jordan tried to protest once more, "But we haven't talked about it like this!" with that, Chris moved close, and whispered in her ear. "Remember, you are my wife, and as we talked about, this is only ok as long as you do not do what I ask you not to do." Chris kissed her cheek, "So for this time, you are only allowed to use you beautiful mouth and tongue when you find a friend while I shop, nothing more. I also expect a full and juicy recount of you little adventure. Now go find a cutie, you little slut!" With that, and a quick smack on the ass, Chris was off to do his shopping.

Jordan was left, annoyed, and trying to decide what she should do. She was annoyed that her husband had sprung this on her, and it didn't help that she was still annoyed that she couldn't decide on much. Though she did have to admit that Chris's sudden change in being by dominate, and in charge, was turning her on. And while she was still thoroughly embarrassed about her outfit and how much it was showing, she did like how much attention he was doting on her. But Jordan had a very stubborn streak about her, so she decided that she was still upset.

After all, Chris did call her a slut just as he walked away. He had never said that to her before. "Maybe I will find one fella to give a blowjob too, because I'm sure he thinks I won't actually go through with It." thought Jordan. So she decided to head up to the food court area, there seemed to be a lot of people up there.

Jordan got on the escalator and headed up to the second floor to the food court area. As she was riding the escalator up she noticed a young guy on the first floor, staring at her as she went up the escalator. Then it struck Jordan, "Oh no, he can probably see right up my skirt!" however there wasn't much that Jordan could do but continue the ride up and turn a bright shade of red. However, by the time she got to the top of the escalator, her stubborn streak had struck again. As she got off the escalator, she turned back to the guy staring at her ass from the first floor. He tried to look away and act like he hadn't been staring at her, but luckily Jordan was able to get his attention before he turned completely away. Jordan pulled out a scrap of paper and wrote down on it:

'Can I put a smile on your face?

I'll be waiting by the family restroom, meet me there.

<3 <3 <3'

She wadded up the scrap of paper and tossed it down to the guy on the first floor then walked off to. The restroom area, to see if he would show up. Sure enough within a minute of arriving to the little secluded waiting area where the restrooms were, Jordan saw the guy coming down the narrow hallway. All of a sudden, Jordan got nervous, and her knees started to shake. She couldn't believe she was about to do this. "Hi!" said Jordan, trying to suppress the nervousness. "What's your name?" she asked.

"Uh, Justin." he replied nervously. Her stubborn streak kicking in once more, she quickly grabbed Justin by the shirt, and pulled him into once of the family restrooms and locked the door behind her. "I saw you staring at me while I was going up the escalator." Justin looked away obviously very embarrassed that he had been caught looking up her skirt. "I, um, wasn't meaning to. I mean...I was looking for a friend" Jordan giggles, "I don't think so, I think you were enjoying the view. I think your little friend is enjoying the view too." with that, Jordan slid her hand along the visibly growing bulge in Justin's shorts. Justin jumped a bit, not expecting her to feel up his stiff cock.

"Now come on, be a good boy, did you enjoy the view?" Justin looked away again. "Yea." he said meekly. "Well now, maybe I can fix that growing problem for you." Jordan cooed, as she unzipped Justin's shorts, and reached in to feel his pulsing member. "Oh! It's so nice and big!" as she pulled his cock out. It was an average size penis, with a nice round head, and nice and thick. Jordan got down on her knees, and slid Justin's rock hard cock into her mouth.

Jordan thought to herself as she bobbed back and forth, up and down Justin's pulsing cock; she had never thought she would be in this position, giving another guy head while her husband shopped for stuff for her. Especially, with the fact that he WANTED her to give another guy a blowjob.

After a minute or two of bobbing up and down on Justin's cock, Jordan was startled when just grabbed her by the back of the hair, and started to thrust in and out vigorously. Shortly after that, she felt Justin thrust deep into the back of her throat, and felt a warm goo, squirt into the back of her throat. A second later, she felt Justin's cock start to go limp and pull out. Leaving a sticky trail of semen on her tongue as he removed his cock.

Jordan had no choice but to swallow because his load was so far back in her throat, however she did taste him as she swallowed the little bit that was in her tongue. She was surprised at it, it didn't taste bad, a little salty, but otherwise not bad tasting. "Wow! That felt amazing!" exclaimed Justin as he zipped up his shorts. "Yes it was, stud!" Jordan said, as she unlocked the door, "But I have to get going now, thanks for the ride." with that Jordan made a beeline out of the restroom area, leaving Justin by himself in the family restroom.

Jordan made her way back to the main corridor and down to the first floor where she sat back down to wait for Chris. About, fifteen minutes later Chris comes back with a couple more bags from Victoria's Secret. "How did it go? He asked as he sat down beside her. Jordan blushed very hard, "I was very nervous, but I did as you asked." Chris smiled, "what was his name?" Jordan look down at her feet, "Justin."

Chris giggled, "Well come on, I told you part of this was you were to tell me what two you did." Jordan blushed some more and spoke quietly, "I was going to go up to the food court and look around to see if I could find a cute guy to flirt with, and I notice The guy, Justin, was staring at me as I rode the escalator up to the second floor. I figured he was looking up my skirt." Jordan blushed at the thought. "Hmm, did that turn you on?" Chris asked. "Yea it did."

Jordan answered, then looking away in embarrassment again. "When I got to the top I threw down a note that told him to meet me in the family restroom and I would put a smile on his face. So I met him there shortly after. He seemed kind of nervous, and I got him to admit that he had been looking up my skirt. He seemed pretty hard at that point, so I got on my knees and sucked his cock till he came.

He came really hard and shoved his cock deep into my throat, when he came. Then I came back here to meet you." Chris smiled. "It sounds like you made his day! Gave him a peep show, then helped him blow his load." Jordan could barely look up at Chris, she felt so embarrassed and vulnerable. "I feel so dirty now!" Exclaimed Jordan. "I feel like a cheap whore."

Chris pulled her face close to his, "I decided if you are a cheap whore or not. And I say you are not. You can be a slut, that is fine, but remember, you are my sexy slut. Understood?" Jordan shook her head that she understood. For some reason she felt a little better feeling his hands on her cheeks, and those words,'...you are MY sexy slut.' Knowing he still thought of her as his.

That helps reassure her. Chris gave her a deep kiss, then commented, "Yup you definitely sucked cock. I'm very proud of you sweetheart." Jordan turned beet red, she forgot he could probably taste the cum she had swallowed, or smelled it on her when they kissed.

Chris stood up, "Come on, we have one more stop to make before we head home." Jordan stood up wondering what was next. "Where are we going?" Chris giggled a little, "My naughty slut wouldn't be complete without some sex toys, now would she." Jordan was confused, she knew what sex toys were obviously, she had a vibrator at home, though she rarely used it, Chris always kept her more than satisfied. It was mostly for nights she felt horny but Chris was away working or on a trip. She couldn't figure out what else she would need for Chris's plan that he was up to.

The two of them walked out to the truck, Chris helped Jordan into the truck, and gave her a playful pinch on the tush, when she bent over to climb in and showed her bright pink panties off a bit. Then Chris climbed in and put the bags in the back, then off they went to the sex shop.

They arrived at the sex shop about twenty minutes later. Walking into the store, the clerk behind the counter asked for both of their IDs, to make sure they were both 18+. After they got their IDs back, they began to walk around and check all the items out. Chris started picking some items up and taking them with him: a large penis shaped dildo, a set of three butt plugs ranging from small to large in size. A pair of latex panties with what looked like attachments for things to go into the pussy and ass, as well as a small assortment of items to attach to them.

Finally Chris picked up a good sized ball gag, then winked at Jordan who was following him around amazed at the assortment of things he had picked up. "We will use this, if you decide to get smart, and back talk in the future." Jordan again, for the thousandth time today, turned a bright red at the thought of being gagged if she was mouthy. After a moment, they went to the counter to pay. "Did you find everything you were looking for?" asked the clerk at the counter. Chris nodded that he did. "Wow that is such a cute skirt! I have a pair of boots that would go perfect with that!" the clerk said as he noticed Jordan's skirt when he took Chris's credit card.

The clerk walked off to go run Chris's card, Chris turned around to Jordan. "I thought he might have been gay. I think this proves it! He was a bit friendlier than I expected the first time I last time I came here to make my list for today." Jordan giggled, mostly at Chris's comment, and at the compliment from the clerk. A moment later the clerk returned with the receipt and the two were on their way. Out the door again, back to the truck.

"Well, that should be everything we have on our to-do list today, I think it's time to go home." Chris said as he pulled out of the parking lot. The trip home was uneventful. When they got home, Chris carried all the bags into the house, and up to the bedroom, refusing to allow Jordan to help any. After everything had been brought up, Chris started to pull all the things that he had bought that Jordan hadn't seen yet out of the bags, and laid them on the bed for her to see.

A provocative yoga outfit for her to wear when she did yoga, instead of the old thirst of Chris's and sweats she usually wore. Three new work outfits, that were a lot more provocative than what she normally wore to work, though still business appropriate. All the outfits included only skirts, no pants, as well as very feminine tops that would show some of Jordan's beautiful cleavage.