The Belgium Neighbour's Knickers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began to inhale her aroma from the gusset of the panties stretched over my head, taking deep breaths through the nostrils. It drove me fucking crazy when I extended my tongue and tasted the exotic tangy flavour of her cunt juices.

I thought that it would be a good subject for my first dirty picture so I placed my camera on the chest of drawers opposite me by the door and rotated the screen towards me so that I was able to compose myself on the screen in the naughtiest possible way.

I set the self-timer for ten seconds and burst mode such that a little sequence of five pictures would result. Then I returned to my seat on her bed. I intended that the pictures would record me, cock in one hand whilst with the other I would extend the front panel of the panties towards the camera emphasising the tightness of my swollen testicles snuggled in the gusset of Dorene's 'bunny' panties.

As the burst of pictures began I moved the waistband of the panties up and down and to and fro not only for its possible photogenic merit but also because the movement caused the soft cotton gusset to chafe my balls in the most delightful manner.

Like David Bailey the fabulous famous British photographer once said in relation to his fashion photographs, the sound of the motor drive with its repetitive shutter release was one of the biggest turn-ons for his models who gave themselves to him.

That sound had indeed turned me on and although I had no intention of finishing up yet I nonetheless took a break from the camera and just pulled at my meat and continued chafing my balls. My eyes closed as I became lost in my ministrations and my thoughts turned to the content and composition of my next set of pictures and which of Dorene's undergarments would be playing the starring roles.

Then I heard my camera shutter release again, at least I thought I had but somehow the sound was not quite right. The perplexity caused me to open my eyes to see how this could be and I utterly and completely froze.

"Well, well, we are enjoying ourselves aren't we, announced Dorene.

She was standing in the door of her bedroom looking at the screen of her phone and keying with her fingers with their pretty crimson red painted finger nails.

I reckon this could go viral, she said and placed her phone down on a chest of drawers to her right.

What the fuck do you think you are doing with my dirty knickers you filthy little pervert? she inquired.

Just hearing her pronounce 'dirty knickers' collapsed all that remained of my failing dignity. At the instant of her appearance I had a hand clutching my balls from within her panties and she demanded,

Get your fucking hand out of my knickers. I've only worn them once. If you've stretched them you're going to wish you had never been born you perverse little panty boy. I'll teach you to pull yourself off in my panties, bad boy.

Caught you red-handed. So you thought you could get away with this, did you? Let me tell you a little story. For years I've been haemorrhaging panties and hose and even bras, and socks to pervs like you. Who knows how much it's cost me so I've become a little bit savvy about looking after my bits and bobs, Dorene said angrily almost spitting blood.

She carried on, I've had it up to my tits, so when I saw you putting the black rubbish sack into my wheely bin from my lounge window some weeks ago I thought I would investigate. Sure I waited some time after you went back into your flat but then I went downstairs to the street and the first thing I did was take a look in your bin. It ponged of fish but it was only half full.

I had to conclude that you were up to no damn good so I opened my bin and took my garbage back upstairs and surprise, surprise, when I looked in the plastic liner from my bathroom bin, a pair of my pantyhose were missing. You dropped yourself right in it, you stupid little tosser. So you thought you could take the piss out of me, well guess what, knicker sniffer, the tables have been turned.

You thought you had it all worked out when you demurely accepted to do some work for me, did you? I knew what was on your dirty little mind. However, to make sure I have been making photographs of my own since I went to work on Monday morning.

The black panties that I left as bait next to my bed had been interfered with when I returned home on Monday evening and I compared their appearance and precise location with the photo on my phone. They didn't match up did they, she taunted.

The camera never lies. You have been having some fun, haven't you? You dirty little sordid gusset sucker.

For a young Belgium woman, she had certainly learned the vernacular. Maybe, I thought, she had a British parent.

I remained entirely silent lost in horror, shame and embarrassment.

Well answer me you little shite, I asked you a question.

I was still unable to utter a word, my mouth was a desert, my tongue stuck to the roof of my mouth, my lips unmanageable.

I watched petrified and incredulous as she drew her pencil skirt right up above her knees clad in the black opaque hose and knelt on the carpeted floor. I glimpsed the double weave gusset of her pantyhose covering her pantyless fanny lips. She pulled a pair of black opaque pantyhose from the pile of her laundry.

I had been unable to move since the moment that Dorene had interrupted me in mid stinky-panty-induced-ecstasy and had not followed her demand to renounce my grip on my balls and withdraw my hand from her 'bunny' panties. Consequently, she grabbed my arm at the wrist and pulled my hand from my balls and out of her panties.

Put your wrists together, she ordered.

I managed to extend my arms towards her. She tied my wrists together with both legs of the hose before wrapping the legs tightly several times around my forearms. The remaining panty she stretched over my hands and dragged it towards my elbows. My hands and arms became quite useless.

I was in deep trouble, not only had I been caught wearing and sniffing and licking her panties but she even had the evidence and had uploaded it to the web. I had no choice but to obey.

And you can shift your arse from my bed, creep, move, on the floor, on your knees for your mistress, my neighbour insisted.

She slipped her hand beneath the white flimsy 'g' string that I was wearing on my head and grabbing me by the hair she dragged me violently from my position on her bed until I landed on my knees on the floor.

The rigour of her action, its violence and my useless tied arms in front of me caused me to fall forward onto my knees and forearms over the pile of soiled lingerie on the bedroom floor.

You're just a sniffy little puppy boy, or maybe I should say bunny boy, she proclaimed.

A reference to the 'bunny' panties that were now struggling to contain my steely hard, throbbing erection and my swollen testicles.

She sat down on her bed behind me.

Let's play a little game of fetch, puppy boy, you can sort out my lingerie for me. I want all my knickers laid out beside me on the bed to my right and all my hosiery on the bed to my left. These are the rules, listen up now, she insisted.

Puppy boy selects panties, bunny boy chooses hose. So puppy boy fetch, she instructed.

I imagined that she intended that I should bring a pair of her soiled panties and place them on the bed beside her but when I tried with my pantyhosed arms with some difficulty to pick a pair of frivolous lacy white full-cut nylon panties from the chaotic pile of lingerie beneath me she immediately verbally chastised me.

Not with your hands, dick head, a puppy uses the mouth.

I heard one of her fuschia coloured trainers fall with a dull thud to the carpet and I felt her first toe inside the white cotton ankle sock prod me painfully several times between my pendulous testicles through the 'bunny' panties beneath which they precariously nested.

To discourage any more of this humiliating discomfort I lowered my face into her laundry. My attempt to pinch the pair of white panties between my lips led me to imbibe the creamy gusset of the white 'g' string strung over my head. My cock responded.

The attempt was quite clumsy and pathetic and as I raised my head from her laundry the flimsy white lace panty came up hanging down from my lips because I had only managed to pinch the little white bow that decorated the front of the elastic waistband of her knickers.

I shuffled around on my elbows to face her raising myself on my knees to achieve her demand with the delicate body of those panties hanging from my mouth and trailing across the black nylon pantyhose covering her knees. Her face expressed triumph as I released the soiled knickers and they dropped to her right on the bed just as she had dictated.

Very good little puppy boy, well done, who's a good little puppy boy, she mocked.

Sordid bunny boy fetch, she directed.

I heard the shutter release of her mobile phone behind me.

Returning to put my panty covered lips into the tangle of her laundry I managed to catch hold of the slightly soiled reinforced toe of a pair of white pantyhose but for want of trying I wasn't able to catch hold of any more of that voluminous item. I tried in vain to collect more of that garment into my mouth. The discomfort in my knees and elbows grew as I fumbled with the hosiery and then I heard the dull thud of her second trainer falling to the carpet. I shuddered and groaned in shock and agony as she took my panty covered balls between the toes of her feet in her soft white cotton ankle socks and squeezed them with ever increasing pressure. I was unable to maintain my grip on the pantyhose between my lips and I was obliged to raise my head from her laundry without them as I attempted to negate the pain which she administered to my sore and turgid balls.

She began to mock me again, Bad, bad, bunny boy, bad, bad, bunny boy. Mummy mistress expects obedience.

Then the dirty bitch got up from her bed and walked over and stood with her feet amongst her laundry. She raised one foot and removed one white ankle sock revealing her red painted toenails behind the reinforced toe of her black pantyhose. She tucked that little white sock, ankle first into the gusset of her white 'g' string upon my head and between my lips. The toe of the sock hung down out the side of the gusset beyond my mouth and she raised her smartphone just in front of my face and released the shutter. When she examined the screen she began to laugh with glee, even more so when she showed the screen to me so that I could see just how fucking ridiculous I looked.

She removed her other cotton sock and crouching down in front of me to give me a second look at her engorged humid fanny behind the twin weave gusset of her black pantyhose, she made a little rolled up cap from the sock and then took hold of the waistband of her bunny panties that I wore and pulled it below my balls and let it rest there.

Now my cock was bobbing up and down pointing towards her pantyhosed thighs and she took the little rolled sock and popped it onto to the head of my penis like it was wearing a silly little hat. She retrieved her mobile held it close to my loins and snapped another picture.

My sister's going to love these pictures, she commented.

That she was intending to share the pictures with her sister added to my sense of humiliation and I assumed it was for this reason that she made such a comment. I was to learn otherwise later the following day.

She laughed so heartily on seeing the picture on the screen that she lost her balance falling backwards and sending one pantyhosed foot upward and catching me straight in the face with it. It was a helluva smack that took me by surprise as she presented her entire pantyhosed mound to my hungry eyes. I couldn't hide my woeful helpless desperate response to seeing her lovely toes with crimson nail polish and the delicate seam that closed the toes of her pantyhose as it traces a line along the tips of each and every darling toe.

Having recovered her balance she went back to messing with me. She used her dextrous little thumbs of both hands to unfurl the brim of the little cotton hat sitting on the tip of my cock head and rolled the cotton tube right down my cock stretching it beyond my balls and tucked them into the hem of her cotton sock. She did it in such a delicate manner that she might have been putting her own baby to bed.

She pulled the waistband of the bunny panties that I wore from beneath my balls and out towards her to some distance before she let the elastic go suddenly causing it to ping back violently and snapping immediately below my glans. The shock and pain brought a tear to my eye which rolled onto my cheek and with synergy the eye of my cock coughed a little drop of semen into the toe of her cotton sock causing a damp stain to appear.

I was utterly taken aback when she extended the index finger of her right hand and as I looked down through tearful eyes onto its crimson red nail, she placed her fingertip on the damp patch of her cotton sock covering my glans before withdrawing her hand and putting her finger into her mouth and sucking it. The damp patch on the cotton toe adorning my cock expanded.

She held her smartphone right in front of my loins and made another exposure but on this occasion she didn't bother to check the screen. She stood up and went back to her bed and sat down behind me.

Mummy bunny mistress demands that bunny boy slave begs to pretty please suck the salty, leather infused sweat from his mistresses humid pantyhosed toes," the cruel, heartless, gorgeous and triumphant bitch informed me.

I shuffled around on my knees to follow her instruction.

"Pretty please mummy bunny mistress may I ingratiate and humble myself by having the honour to suck the secretions of the busy office day from the cleavage between each and every one of your delectable salty toes," I resolutely requested from her in a sycophantic manner.

There was no spoken response from her, she merely raised her right foot and her powerful first toe forced itself between the soft cotton gusset of the white 'g' string covering my mouth and wormed it's way between my lips and her cotton sock until it pushed its way to rest on my tongue and then she demanded, "suck footboy, suck.

My eyes closed as I savoured the delight of her salty pheromones and the tactile sensation of the seam abrading my tongue. Then I heard for yet another time that day the sound of a cell phone in photo mode, with its emulation of the camera shutter and when I opened my eyes she was already displaying the filthy image on the screen right in front of my eyes. She scrolled back the images before my face and laughed heartily. I was clearly identifiable in that last picture and I saw the evil delight in her eyes as I glanced upward to face her.

Oh deary me, has bunny boy made a big mistake again today, she chided.

Placing her phone back down on the bed, she stood up and with her first toe still in my mouth and standing on one leg she began to slowly raise the black office skirt to her waist. The gusset of her dark hose began to glisten as it reflected the light from the window in her bedroom. The material was becoming rather damp and the moisture had spread beyond the double weave gusset of her pantyhose to the surrounding panty. It suggested that her gash was really quite moist, she was clearly enjoying my humiliation. She removed her toe from my mouth.

She took hold of my head by the ears and pulled it into her gash. Suck footboy, suck, lick you toeboy lick, she commanded.

I did my best to respond despite the gusset of her white 'g' string, the cotton sock hanging from my gob and the gusset of her black pantyhose covering her cunt and impeding my progress. It certainly had the desired effect as her pelvis began to spasm as she mashed her gash against my mouth and it was clear that these ministrations and her enjoyment of my humiliation had pushed her over the edge as suddenly all her damp lingerie between my tongue and her fanny became completely inundated and sodden with her secretions.

The naughty woman sunk to the floor, her arse resting on the bedroom carpet and looking me directly in the eyes she leant to one side of me and reached for the white nylon pantyhose which I had had such difficulty bringing for her just a little while before. She began to stretch the legs of the hose between her hands. She placed them on the bed where she had demanded that I place them as if to underscore my inadequacy. With her index finger and thumb of her right hand, she raised the waistband of the 'bunny' panties that contained me and pulled them up towards my navel revealing that I had leaked seminal fluid over almost the entire front part of them.

The cotton sock covering my cock had been overwhelmed and whilst looking at me with her triumphant eyes she pulled the waistband down and below my cotton covered cock and balls. She pinched the tip of her cotton sock and included some sensitive skin surrounding the eye of my glans and drew the tip of the cotton sock ever so slowly upwards. The hem of the sock remained tightly around my balls and so she stretched my cock painfully until suddenly the hem gave up its grip and flew up ceiling-ward.

She retrieved her white pantyhose from the bed and between both of her hands she paired the legs together and whilst pulling them taught she tied them tightly around my balls and shaft making one knot above them and one knot below them. With the incoming blood no longer able to escape out of my throbbing shaft she took the weight of my balls with the nylon toes of one foot and used the index finger and thumb of one hand to pinch the skin of my shaft just below the glans. She raised the index finger of the other hand to point at the level of my lips and while staring straight into my eyes she used it to push the sticky creamed cotton gusset of the white 'g' string between my lips. Her nylon toes wriggled beneath my bound balls while she dragged the pinch of skin at the head of my shaft from left to right between her index finger and thumb.

Sister, dear sister you're not going to believe this, she said aloud.

My back arched and my loins began to buck as a preliminary pulse of ejaculate flowed from the eye of my glans and ran copiously beyond her busy finger and thumb and down my shaft. It was followed by a hyperbolic discharge which flew clear over my neighbour's head but dropped a trail of seed, like a firework rocket leaves sparks in the sky. My mess landed in a broken line down her hair, the jacket of her suit and skirt. The remainder of my mess pulsed from the depths of my balls and made a puddle on one of her pantyhosed thighs.

You filthy dirty little bunny boy, look at the mess you've made. Not only will you be finishing my shelving tomorrow for fuck all wages but at your expense, you can get this lot to the dry cleaners for me, she insisted.

She stood up and reached over my head for a handful of tissues from the box on the chest of drawers behind me and began to swab down her office clothes. Not only that but she began to remove her office suit in front of me and hung first her jacket and then her white blouse and finally, after it had dropped around her ankles, her black pencil skirt, alternately over my shoulders.

I think you'll make a decent clothes rack, perhaps a footstool and who knows what else, she taunted as she bent to the waist and held her face close to mine.

She stood before me in her black sheer nylon bra through which her petite nipples were standing out like bullets through the tiny circular targets of her aureoles. My mess was still making its way down her thigh, running around the contour of her knee and down her shin.

Despite her apparent indifference she had clearly been turned on and the sight of this gorgeous semi-clad woman in front of me still left we wanting but without physical resource.