The Belgium Neighbour's Knickers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wordyone
wordyone
74 Followers

She sat back down on her bed picked up her phone and she told me to strip. I wriggled out of her 'bunny panties' before letting them drop around my ankles and then with difficulty forced my fingers into the knot of pantyhose below my balls before undoing the knots above and below my balls. I dropped the white pantyhose on the floor and then took the white 'g' string from my head, the cotton sock from my mouth and all the while she made repetitive exposures of me with her camera phone.

She already had sufficient evidence to force me to obey. Did this apparent perversion of mine and the associated humiliation turn her on?

I've arranged with the office to take tomorrow off, I want to make sure you finish my shelves properly and without any more of your hanky panky. You can put all of that stuff back in the laundry basket, she told me.

She indicated to her laundry on the floor by pointing with her delicate pointed pantyhose foot and by the same means, she directed,

Those too, you won't be needing them tomorrow, she was referring to my work clothes which I had removed earlier.

Dorene identified my confusion and walked over to her black leather bag which she had abandoned just outside the bedroom door. She reached inside it and came back with something hidden in the palm of her hand. She sat back down on her bed and opened her hand to reveal a glittering little bundle which began to unfold of its own accord. Then between the fingers of both hands, she demonstrated the tiniest of 'g' strings. They had black hems and strings, and the front and back panels were decorated with pink and black sequins. In the centre of the front panel and formed by a loop in the black waistband was a little aperture.

She leant forward towards me, gripping the panties by the strings on either side and she held open the leg holes of the garment. Looking up at me she was able to convey that I should lift a leg and place it into the appropriate aperture of those panties. Having done that she repeated her eye contact and I dutifully raised my other foot allowing her to hook the leg hole over it. She stood up while maintaining her grip on the waistband of her knickers. The 'g' string travelled beyond my knees, up along my thighs and came to rest around my waist. These tiny knickers were principally a bit of string, if not so they would never have encircled my girth. Her sparkling knickers were far too minuscule to accommodate either my cock or my balls, the latter hung out from one side of the gusset and the former out of the other side.

I imagined that my loins in her sequined panties looked like a demented burlesque cuckoo clock with sequined shingle sidings. The miniature players had thrown in the towel and refused any more of their clockwork routine. They no longer came through the little door in the front and with broken springs had fallen from the sides of their clock case.

Perhaps Dorene found it curious too but for whatever reason, she picked up her smartphone again and spent some time composing her picture before she released the shutter and one more time led me to that ever unforgettable moment when I first heard her phone make that sound. Clearly, she needed the picture.

You're finishing the shelving job in my knickers tomorrow, panty boy, Make sure you're wearing them and nothing else when you arrive at my back door tomorrow, she insisted.

Dorene pushed her thumbs into either side of the elastic waistband of her pantyhose and with a wriggle of her hips she scurried her black pantyhose down to her thighs revealing that she had a shaved cunt. She sat on her bed. Pulling from the waistband she made a performance of dragging the hose from her legs, heels and toes.

You can take these with you, as a reminder of where you went wrong, she taunted.

She extracted the two legs and threaded them down inside the sequined panties on either side of my cock so that the toes hung down each of my thighs. She stuffed the rest inside the waistband above my cock and declared with a snigger,

That should improve your profile if any of the neighbours see you. Make sure you return tomorrow dressed in precisely this manner.

I'll expect you in the morning at ten o'clock sharp, don't be fucking late, she demanded and then she took me by the feet of her pantyhose and led me to her back door.

Give my key back to me, she insisted.

Looking at my forlorn face she realised it was in my work pants sitting in her laundry basket.

As I was still looking at her incredulously she remarked, Well go on then, fuck off.

Standing at the back door, she drew the path with her head and eyes in the direction in which I should go and she swung her arm and gave me a resounding slap across my exposed arse cheeks and then pushed me towards the door.

"But Dorene it's 5 o'clock in the afternoon what if someone spots me like this," I pleaded.

Her reply was terse and unemotional as she delivered a perfect rendition of the vernacular, "You make your bed you have to lie in it, panty boy.

She reached for the handle of the back door but it was frozen. Dorene laughed heartily.

You locked yourself in to do your dirty work, thought you'd thought of everything didn't you. Didn't count on me though did you, she said between the uproar of her joyous celebration.

She left me standing at the fully glazed back door visible from the windows of the houses opposite dressed only in her tiny sequined 'g' string, she took some time to return, no doubt with intention.

She handed me the key, go on then stick it in, she provoked and so I unlocked the door.

Well, go on then, on your way, she ordered me.

I passed through the doorway but decided to walk slowly and with my head up. If any of the other neighbours saw me then at least I could pretend that I was relaxed about what I was doing and suggest that I was just dressed like that for a reason. For example as a dare.

I was just about to enter my own back door when Dorene stuck her head out from her doorway and called to me to return her key. I'd bitten off more than I could chew with this woman.

You can wait for me tomorrow to open up for you, you've lost that privilege, she told me as I walked back towards her, risking being seen again by the other neighbours and laid the key back into her little pink palm.

She continued, Ten o'clock sharp and don't be late."

I said nothing, merely repeated my steps back to my house with my head held high against the run of my humiliating experience.

At two hundred and forty quid I thought I had been offering some budget shelving on a shoestring, however, it turned out that I would have to finish the job dressed in her 'g' string.

The following morning I dutifully turned up at ten o'clock as Doreen had ordered. I knocked to no avail and after waiting for some short time, I knocked again. There was still no sign of her. I was shitting myself, worried that any of the other neighbours might come out into their gardens and see me in Dorene's tiny thong with the feet of her pantyhose hanging down my thighs. In the next street, the backs of the houses rose well above our neighbourhood. Any number of people would be able to see me standing there in just a pair of knickers, The sequins caught the morning sunshine. So without daring to raise the level of noise I continued to knock at the door.

After what seemed like an eternity I saw Dorene approaching the door.

Her white bra was visible beneath a white diaphanous transparent body undergarment which had collections of dots arranged in twisting rotational rows that emerged from her fanny and passed upwards to meet the neckline and otherwise passed beyond over her shoulders. A rather cosmic garment to say the least. Principally a pair of horny translucent knickers that extended to cover her entire abdomen and thorax. Fucking mucky I'd say.

Her hair was arranged into two pigtails and she was wearing little white cotton ankle socks. A horny little ballerina. I longed for her to shove her sexy cotton toes deep into my mouth. I wanted to feel them teasing my cock and balls too.

I was shivering in the chilly October morning air but I managed to greet Doreen through parched lips,

"Good morning, Dorene."

She said nothing but immediately demonstrated her authority over me when she plunged her hand into the sequined panties and callously dragged the black pantyhose I had been obliged to arrange there.

"I have a fresh pair for you, she informed me. Well, fresh may not be quite the right term considering that I wore them without knickers and danced all night in them whilst wearing a pair of knee-high leather boots, but I'm sure you won't mind that. They're in my laundry basket, I think you know where it is don't you? You can bring them to me in the lounge bunny boy, she instructed me and turned to walk the length of the flat towards the front room.

When I entered her bedroom I saw the tan nylon toes of her pantyhose hanging out of the laundry basket and when I took hold of them I found that they were actually stiff with dried perspiration. I lifted the lid and found that the panty was actually buried under a white cotton top and a pair of denim shorts and in contrast to the toes was in fact still moist. I was unable to resist applying the gusset with its moist creamy secretion to my face, followed by the crusty salty nylon feet. The unmistakable fragrance of leather did little to hide the pungent aroma of pheromone and my cock stirred in Dorene's sequined thong.

I reorganised the little bundle and set off towards the lounge where Doreen was already seated on her sofa.

Bunny boy, fetch, commanded Dorene.

I remembered from the game she had played with me the previous day that this required that I placed the pantyhose to her left on the sofa and I complied. I began to collect together my tools and the various components. However, within moments Doreen gave me alternative instructions.

Panty boy, take a look out the window and tell me what the weather is doing, has it been raining?"

Maintaining some distance from the central bay window so that I could not be spotted in my panties, I replied.

"Well the road's wet so it must have been raining in the night, but it seems to have cleared up, for the time being, looks like a fine sunny day," I replied.

"Is there anyone on the street at present, bunny boy," she requested.

My response demanded that I had to put my head close to the window. I put my hands on the window sill and leant forward leaving my panty covered loins beyond the sight of anyone passing on the road. I had to spread my legs to steady myself. There were two neighbours. The absolutely beautiful young Asian women student, Sandra who lived a few doors away up the hill and the stunning shaven headed African goddess, Enid who lived several doors down the hill. Sandra was walking down the hill, probably making her way towards the local University. Enid who was opening the door of her car and dressed in her carers uniform would have been on her way to the care home in which she worked.

Sandra was a lovely slim mouthwatering young woman. Enid was a statuesque mature broad-shouldered woman with a magnificent chest who routinely pinned her smalls to the washing line and from whom I had been lucky enough to purloin one article of the same.

I had done some decorating for Enid and therefore had been delivered the opportunity to select a pair of her soft nylon pink panties, branded DKNY, some years before. I had never had the opportunity to rifle through Sandra's panties but I certainly craved the opportunity.

"Sandra is going to the Uni, and Enid is on her way to work," I replied in response to Dorene's question.

Dorene settled herself on the floor beside me and suddenly I felt her tethering my balls with the tan pantyhose I had placed earlier beside her on the sofa. A large vibrator had been inserted in the leg of the pantyhose and by the time she had wrapped the hose above and below my balls it was hanging inside the pantyhose, the weight tugging at my balls and dragging them downwards.

I felt my buttocks being separated as she dragged nylon between them and then the next thing I knew was that she was pressing the toe of her pantyhose against my nose and mouth and she insisted that I sniff them.

"Take a good snort of that foot boy and make sure I can hear you, she said.

I had no resistance whatsoever to her demands.

Open wide, she said and she pushed the crusty toe of her pantyhose into my mouth.

Now shut your fucking gob, she demanded and I found myself with a knot in the leg of the hose captured behind my teeth.

Off you go, get on with my fucking shelving, you've had enough dirty dreaming for one job, nylon boy, she insisted.

With the salty pheromone of her aromatic leather infused pantyhose in my mouth and the weight of her dildo tugging at my balls I moved with some drunken awkwardness back towards the alcove where earlier I had collected the tools of my trade. I still felt confident that I would be able to complete the task that I had promised her despite her ministrations.

Then from behind, I heard Doreen begin to speak.

Hi sis, no, I'm having the day working from home, the neighbour is finishing the shelving off today. It's going really well although bunny boy, as I call him, is, how can I put it, somewhat compromised with the task. Well, I mentioned to you at my birthday party that he'd had a pair of pantyhose out of my bin and that I was planning to take a bit of direct action. Between the two of us we've had enough of our bits and bobs ripped off to fill an entire shop twice over. After you had left I nipped into his gaff to see how beautiful his flat was, as all the neighbours kept telling me. Well to cut a long story short, I booked him up to install some shelving in the alcoves next to the chimney breast in my lounge. Yesterday I decided to sneak back home at midday and found him knee deep in a sea of my laundry."

"No, absolutely sis. I do not tell a lie."

"Well, he was sitting on the bed wearing my 'bunny' panties, you know the ones that we recently bought together. Yes, the very same ones.

Not only that but he had a pair of knickers over his head and was snorting the gusset whilst furiously manipulating his todger. Well, he was in the process of making photographs of himself in his pervy act when I found him and he didn't notice me taking a very compromising photo of him myself."

"Exactly, your tiny little white nylon number that you wear to run in. Well, I can tell he likes the smell of you sis cos he had a weeping boner almost ready to explode by the time I discovered him. Hang on a sec sis.

Pantyboy I don't remember telling you to stop working, just because it may come to you as a bit of a revelation that you were jerking off whilst snorting my sister's sports knickers doesn't give you the right to start slacking. Oh, that's interesting your man thingy just pulsed in the gusset of my knickers. Better take a look. Oh, bunny boy, look what you've done. You mind my carpet now, won't you.

Did you get all that sis? Guess what, sis? It came as a little bit of a surprise to him that he was sniffing your sporty panties. I didn't tell him before. I hate to award you points dear but he's made a little stain in his panties. I think he probably likes the idea of being shamed by a couple of sisters. I'll bear that in mind.

Anyway, sis, to cut a long story short, we had a lot of fun. Got some great photographs to show you. I'll send them in a bit. No, I messed around with the dirty little bastard until finally, he pasted his dirty mess all over my hair, face, work suit and all."

"Oh, yes absolutely, that's one of many things on his itinerary getting those to the dry cleaners for me."

"I did come. I love to humiliate these little panty boys. Seeing him whimpering and out of control brought me to the point of a lovely intense shakedown. You'll like this bit, I put him in my sequined panties and sent him home across the garden wall wearing nothing else. I also stuffed his panties with a pair of my office pantyhose, with the legs hanging from his panties down his thighs. Just when he was about to enter his back door, I called him back for my key and the silly little cunt had to do the tortuous little trip all over again.

I booked him in mid-morning today and ordered him to turn up dressed precisely as he left. I did, I promise you. Well, I thought that that would amuse you but in fact, it's just getting better and better.

Anyway, so as I had decided to spend today at home. I thought I'd go out for a bit of fun last night. An evening of dirty dancing. Got a couple of disco biscuits down my neck and flaunted myself unashamedly down in club land."

"What was I wearing? Well, my knee length boots, tan pantyhose, jeans shorts and a white top cut at the midriff. Wow, it was hot in there. Drunk gallons of pop and sweated it all out again. Had a great night. Got hit on by several guys, led them on, then watched their disappointment as I climbed into my taxi and waved them goodnight. Finally got home about four in the morning. I was still soaring so I started to think about what I was gonna do with the little perv when he showed up. Couldn't help having a little play with my magic wand and before long there was a little gooey mess in the gusset of my pantyhose."

"Well, indeed you know what I'm like dear girl. So when I went to bed and undressed I took the tan pantyhose and rolled them up into a nice tight little ball and stuffed them amongst the rest of my dirties in the laundry basket. I had every intention that they should remain just as moist as the moment I removed them although I left the toes hanging beyond the lid. I thought a bunny boy would appreciate a variety of texture."

"Well, he's sure to. Anyway, I wasn't going to set the alarm. Given that panty boy was going to be knocking at the back door at ten in the morning dressed like a sissy I felt quite sure that he would let me know in no uncertain terms that he was there. In fact when I awoke to his knocking the devil in me decided to let him stand there for a while. It was at least five minutes before I went to get him. As the intensity of his knocking increased so did the depth of my enjoyment at his predicament."

"Sure, sis, but don't forget that these guys get something out of this humiliation. He would have been shitting himself that any other neighbour came out to hang their washing or that someone from the houses opposite would notice him. So finally, when I went to let him in I had to hide my amusement and play strict. It was about ten past ten by then, so I told him off and asked him where the fuck he had been."

"No, sis, you and your dirty mind, told as in T, O, L, D. Not tolled as in T, O, L, L, E, D."

"Well, initially he was speechless. He did manage to croak 'Good Morning', in a manner very meek Indeed."

"Well, when I glanced down at my tiny thong there was no sign of life in there, clearly, the anxiety of his doorstep ordeal had taken its toll."

"Yes, that is T, O, L, L."

"The fuck did I make him a tea or a coffee, I was staying strict. I wasn't going to let him off the hook lightly."

"No, the first thing I told him to do was to go and retrieve my tan pantyhose from the laundry basket in the bedroom and I'd see him in the lounge. I thought it would be quite fun to send him back to the scene of his crime and remind him just where he had gone so wrong.

I was wearing the white body that you gave me for Christmas. I also slipped into a pair of white cotton ankle socks. It's not just knickers that give this guy his kicks. He's an avid foot freak as well. He's so vulnerable, so easy to control."

"What's that you say?"

"Actually, he took his time over it and by the time he arrived in the lounge where I was waiting for him, his little plaything had begun to unfurl, the elastic of my sequined knickers had already parted company with his waist."

wordyone
wordyone
74 Followers