The Belgium Neighbour's Knickers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's no way that he wouldn't have examined those hose, the fact that they were still moist would have got to him and there's no way he wouldn't have taken the opportunity to have a good sniff of them. Dead cert."

"He put them down next to me on the sofa and then turned his attention to the shelving and as he began to assemble his tools I informed that I wasn't done with him yet. So I told him to go over to the bay window and let me know what the weather was doing and if it had been raining. When I asked him if there was anyone in the street he was obliged to rest his hands on the window sill and lean forward with his panty covered butt some distance from the window to avoid anyone spotting him in my girly panties."

"Well, dear sister, it was just a ruse to get him just where I wanted him and so then I made my next move."

"Listen, let me send you the photographs that I made of him yesterday. Give us a mo. Coming your way right now."

"Yes, indeed he is a dirty little fucker for snorting at the gusset of your panties but scroll on love and you will see his balls nicely tethered by a pair of white pantyhose. He was so hopelessly helpless when I did that to him that I knew I'd found his Achilles Heel if you will pardon the pun. I prepared something special just for him. Naughty knotty nylon vibro hose."

"You heard me, naughty knotty nylon vibro hose."

"Okay simple, whilst he was leaning there inclined against the window and watching the street, I slipped my magic wand, head first, down one of the legs of the tan hose he had so obediently brought to me. Then I tied four knots in the other leg, the first just behind where my heel had been, so as to isolate the salty foot part and then three further knots at like two-inch intervals along the leg."

"Well, then I knelt behind him at the window and pulled the sequined panties down to his knees. Taking the leg with the wand inside and right up close to where the leg meets the gusset I wrapped the leg around his balls and tied a tight knot beneath his balls before bringing the leg back over the top of them and tying another knot. His balls were now carrying the weight of my wand, batteries and all, dangling between his legs. Under the weight, they dropped pulling his cock to an almost horizontal position. His cock was growing by the second."

"Well, don't worry sis, I did make a couple more photos of him at this stage so you can see later but then I moved on to the next part of my master plan. The other leg with its series of knots I pulled tight up the crack of his arse, up his back and over his shoulder and pressed that salty crusty toe against his mouth and nose. I made him audibly and deeply sniff the toe several times and then I told him to open wide and pushed the foot into his mouth just beyond the first knot and told him to shut his fucking mouth."

"You know what, he actually whimpered at this moment. Whether it was the overwhelming flavour of the salty, pheromone loaded nylon or the fact that the action had pulled his cock and balls vertically down between his legs, we may never know. Anyway at this point I ordered him to work and when he had waddled over to the alcove and collected the necessary tools and parts together, guess what I did next, sis?"

"I thought you'd get that. You give up? Well, I turned on the wand to a low hum. His body momentarily stiffened as the subtle vibrations were transferred through my hose to his tethered balls. And that brings us almost up to date, dear. Right now he's doing his best to force the top shelf onto the rods that he installed previously in the wall and he has only a mere eight shelves to fit and lacquer. Keeping his eyes on the job means that the tension in the hose is keeping that cock pointing vertically down between his legs. He's very vulnerable, a dirty bitch could do anything she fancied with him."

"Okay, the eye of his cock is just sitting in the soft gusset of his sequined panties. I don't want him making a mess on my new carpet do I. I made you a couple more photos. I'll send the rest of them over right now. Ready, steady, go. You should have them."

"An interesting point of view, sis, a man with two cocks, both hanging down beneath his legs. One fleshy and messy the other vibratory but just as capable of titillating pussy. Got the feeling that you're putting yourself in the picture here, sis, it gives me ideas.

Are you there. Yes, I cannot deny it. I certainly am a dirty cow and I'm going to enjoy every minute of the rest of this shelving job, I can assure you."

"How long do I think he'll last? Well difficult to say but I sure did tie those hose tightly around his balls. I've got plenty of options, I'm kind of thinking of edging him through the day. Some tight jerks to the shaft, no doubt a little toe work with these soft cotton socks I'm wearing. Then I might see how he responds to the gooey head of my wand inside the toe of my salty pantyhose working its way around his tackle. I'm not even sure that I'll let him make his mess. That might depend on just how happy I am with his handiwork."

"Well, sis, the other knots are a contingency. As he works his way down the alcoves towards the floor he'll end up on his knees. He'll have to swallow another knot or two to maintain the tension in the hose and keep his cock available for my little games."

"Don't know but let's say I get down behind him to do a little footwork, he's bound to want to turn his head and get a good look at my little toes and particularly if I turn that wand upon myself. He'll be utterly obsessed to see my fanny beneath sheer nylon. It's a bloke they can't help themselves. I'm thinking that if he does that he'll reduce the tension in the hose and his cock will rise towards its usual position and pass just beyond the reach of my messing about. It's a little extra tease just for him. You can't say that I'm not giving him any options at all."

"His cock? Well, it's a really nice one, just what you might expect for a guy his size. Would certainly tickle my cervix and the best thing of all that just like his shoulders it's really quite broad, a really nice mouthful in fact."

"Circumcised sis. Well, I know you would love to be here but you can't be can you sis because you're working today. Anyway, you've had enough of my boyfriends off me already so for the present I'm keeping this one just for me. Listen, sis, I'll think about it but for the time being I fancy some filthy gratuitous sex without you trying to steal my thunder."

"Well, maybe he does owe you for sniffing your little sporty knickers but right now the pleasure is all mine. Anyway, I've got to go now, at least you have some photos to enjoy, I've got work to do for the office and obviously plenty of other things to play with, ha,ha. It's a huge pleasure to watch from behind not just his tortured cock and balls but to see the muscle and sinew off his broad shoulder as he moves."

"What's not fair. I was only mentioning it, don't get your knickers in a twist. See you later alligator. I may give you an update later on and let you know just how things are progressing."

"So you'd rather not know, is that it. No, I thought not."

"Well, you'll just have to be patient, won't you. Well, I suggest you make a move on that doctor you keep going on about. Laters. Silly cow, Dorene added finally.

I presumed the conversation with her sister had terminated.

My submission of being in front of a really beautiful young playful woman suited me perfectly. I don't mind that. Kind women are incredible. If I was a source of entertainment for such a beauty then, who cares. If she was getting as much from it as I was then I have no shame. If I can supply amusement and pleasure then that's a decent thing to do in life.

When I began this admission, I said that I would have loved to fertilise her eggs, but as a much older man that was beyond reality. As an older man, I cannot cancel all of my sentiments to such divine beauty. I cannot expect to be a participant, making love to such a beautiful woman. I still want to. So my desire must be displaced. Then I behave fetishistically.

During this day, I was treated to the most wonderful things that I could ever imagine. Dorene between the administration that she needed to do for her work would do fantastic things to me. She stroked my cock. She prodded my balls with her cotton toes, she turned up the intensity of her vibrator and used it on my bits and on her bits. She made me swallow more of her fragrance as she instructed me to take yet another knot of her pantyhose into my mouth. She scolded me for leaking into the gusset of her sequined panties.

Despite all this, the shelves that I installed were a very good piece of work and finally the woman was appreciative enough to inform me.

I really love my shelves, Henry, you have done a beautiful job."

No longer was I, 'panty boy', 'foot freak', 'bunny boy', 'nylon knicker sniffer'. I was Henry again.

Dorene began to dismantle me and unfettered the knots around my balls. She took back her pantyhose. She lifted my big working hands and she kissed them. My penis was still stiff, my balls turgid as they had been longing to release, to explode for her all day long.

I had no more to lose and as such dared to venture a question.

"Dorene, I would really like to rub my cock up the cleavage of your pantied arse, drop fluid on your back, how about it."

"Henry, you know what I think, you've earned that. You've done a wonderful job with those shelves and I love those big strong hands of yours and you have a beautiful prick so why don't you just do what the fuck you like with me. It will be a bonus because of course, I will pay you for your work, I was just pretending to be angry with you. I love it that you want my body so much that you would seek it out in my dirty panties. So why don't you just get on with it, I'm so fucking horny, I fucking need sorting out," she informed me.

I stepped towards her and planted a single kiss on her lips. We had already done all the preliminaries so I put my hands on her beautiful shoulders and turned her with her back to me. I put my arm in front of her waist and rolled her over it and lowered her onto the carpet down by the sofa. She presented me with her silky sheer covered arse and behind her and on my knees I buried my mouth in the gusset of her panty

I began to prod her pussy with my tongue through the sodden body. Then I began to chew her labia through the diaphanous nylon membrane and rub my nose between them. I inhaled deeply gathering up every nuance of her divine fragrance before I pulled the gusset to one side and began to drink her labia. She had the texture of a very ripe pear, slush. I sucked her labia, drawing them through my teeth before regurgitating her and starting the process all over again. I spent quite a time in this manner because it provoked her to whimper with ever increasing intensity.

I had a terrible longing to shove my bloated cock into her sheer panty and rub it up her crack. The sight of my cock buried inside the sheer material covering her gorgeous bum and her divine slender legs with her feet in her little white cotton socks was heavenly.

I leant over her with my abdomen touching her arse and used a single hand to gather her pigtails to use as reins. I began to lick and sample all the flavours and fragrances of her delightful neck. The proximity of her beautiful delicate ears invited me to say some very naughty things to her.

"You horny little bunny girl, having finished your fucking shelves I find that I still have some material left, do you have any fucking ideas where I should shove it," I began.

Dorene merely moaned.

"Didn't quite catch that you naughty, saucy divine little slut. Let me make myself clear. My balls which you have teased mercilessly all the day are absolutely overflowing with jizz and they're painful and it's your fault, I need to empty them completely. Now do you have any good ideas where I might achieve that? I hate wasting good materials," I continued.

Dorene merely groaned.

"Listen, you beautiful bitch, this stuff only has a certain shelf life and it's going off fast. I would hate to waste it, If you can't think what I should do with it I'll have to make your mind up for you," I threatened.

My cock had penetrated inside her sheer panty beyond her hips and was leaking precum in the small of her back. I stopped thrusting along her crack and took the opportunity to introduce my hand inside her clothing and rub seminal fluid all over her back and shoulders.

"Just priming you up baby," I whispered in Dorene's ear.

"In preparation for a final coat," I added.

I turned Doreen onto her back. I leant over and kissed her lips. Just another single kiss. I lifted her legs onto my shoulders and laid my cock on her translucent body above her pubis. Dorene reached a hand beneath the seat cushion of the sofa and withdrew a foil wrapper. She tore it open with her teeth and presented the pink prophylactic to me.

"Do you mind wearing this Henry, please. I've dropped the pill. Your sweat smells so fucking attractive to me I'm convinced that I'm going to have babies if you do not."

"Only too happy to oblige sweetheart, want you relaxed. You could do me the honour of fitting it," I proposed.

The girl had done it before and knew precisely how to be exceedingly naughty about it as she finished by tickling the underside of my swollen balls. The next bit I didn't expect. She reached again with her hand under the other sofa cushion and pulled out a little handful of flesh coloured nylon which she immediately held to my nose.

"Ring a bell? she inquired. They're those I was wearing on my birthday. It was a delightful coincidence that I lost a trainer jumping over the garden wall. That you would request to assist me as your Cinderella was divine bait for my trap."

Dorene separated the pair of nylon ankle socks and while leaving one on her stomach her busy little fingers had soon created a horny nylon condom from the other which she expertly rolled down over the johnny and stretched to contain my balls.

"There's more than one nylon freak in this room, Henry," she admitted.

She took my jaw in her hand and interrupted the attention my lips were giving to the soles of her feet beneath their soft cotton covering. She picked up the other little nylon sock and pushed it into my mouth, adding,

"You talk too much, just shut up and fuck me."

I wanted to be inside her so I arranged my glans within the johnny and hiding behind the reinforced weave of the toe of her flesh coloured nylon ankle sock, just inside her labia. I had no intention of penetrating her for some time, I intended to tease the little sod for all that she had made me bear. I was going to hang about there for minutes. Dorene was having none of it. She forced her legs from my grasp and off my shoulders and placed her cotton covered heels in the small of my back. With one powerful contraction of her legs, she dragged me all the way in until I hit her cervix. That was just too much for me, swallowed by her heavenly sodden vagina the ecstasy caused my back to arch and the dam burst.

The sensation was my liberation and my cock began pulsing my seed. It kept on coming time after time and just as I was finishing I felt her pelvis spasm, she shuddered, she continued to shudder and she bleated so high and loud. Finally, her pelvis did thrust and lifted our two loins clear of the carpet before we fell back together in consent. We lay together for some minutes and then Dorene spoke,

"You owe me one," she said with a huge grin drawn across her lovely mouth.

"I owe you one?" I enquired with incredulous curiosity.

"Yer, you owe me one," she repeated.

"What the fuck do I owe you?" I asked mystified.

"Are you an idiot or something? " she mocked.

"I'm a fucking idiot," I admitted.

"You owe me the opportunity of being putty in those big strong idiot hands of yours, idiot," she told me.

"Well, If you empty the contents of this johnny all over your tits and let me rub it into them then maybe we can work something out," I replied as I give her a final little nudge with my cock to identify just which johnny I was referring to should she be in any doubt.

"I'll see what I can do," she teased.