The Belly Dancer Slave

Story Info
The ship rocked and swayed today...
3.7k words
4.38
31k
14
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ship rocked and swayed today as it had been doing for nearly a month now. Down in the galleys carina moaned, opening her eyes gently to the familiar surrounding of seven other women. Then suddenly the door was slammed open and jinni one of the females was quickly snatched out of the room by the pirate. Carina closed her eyes and her past set in, she came from a little island near Spain, these pirates had invaded their island and taken the women captives, raping them and as she had heard them speak with the intention of selling them. But thankfully carina had not been touched yet; the captain of the ship had given orders that she was not to be touched by any man. Carina was a rare beauty, at the age of twenty one she was still a virgin, she had long chestnut curly hair, beautiful brown smooth skin, wide brown eyes, and a fully developed body. The other women had eyed her many times with hate, for they had been misused throughout the trip and carina was always left untouched. Deep inside carina knew her fate would not end better than theirs, she was to be sold to, and questions kept tugging at her as to why she was left alone. What was her fate?

They docked in Turkish waters and the women were hauled onto little crafts and taken ashore accompanied by the captain and 6 of his men. The captain sat there looking at her, "she is a beauty indeed, and would fetch him a great price, good thing he had ordered her untouched. He knew one customer who enjoyed his women and would pay a lot for this little maid"

Carina was held by one of the pirates as she watched the seven other girls auctioned off to buyers in the city square. She knew not of her fate, she had already guessed that she was left aside to be sent to someone of much more importance than the buyers on the street. The thought sending chills through, "she was to be a slave".

The captain sent off the other men leaving the two pirates with him. "Lets us go to the Emir Hadi, he will enjoy this one for sure."

They reached a huge tent area, surrounded by many smaller tents on the outskirts of the town. As the captain made his presence known to the huge guards sending word to the Emir that he was around and wished to see him, carina's eyes surveyed the camp zone. It was guarded perfectly, women and children wondered about yet the huge tent was guarded by several guards.

They were summoned and carina was pushed forward, her mouth had been gagged so she could not speak, she had been given water to bathe earlier and a long white dress with nothing beneath. Yet a long cloak covered her now, and she accepted it immensely for it hid what the white dress revealed.

They were let into the huge tent and carina was suddenly shoved to her knees, "kneel wench" was the captain's orders.

All happened so fast she did not have time to look around yet suddenly she was at the feet of a man wearing white pants and golden sandals. Lifting her eyes slowly she heard the captain speaking to someone, and then she heard an amazing voice, deep, sexy and lustful. She looked up and saw him, the Emir Hadi! She was stunned by his beauty and he looked no older than 32, dark skin, black jet hair, black eyes, broad chest, and all a man she thought.

"Bring her closer." said the Emir.

She was lifted and pushed forward to stand before him. his hands came upon her cloak and it was dropped form her shoulders, revealing the sheer white dress that left her feeling bare as she was beneath it.

He was shocked! What a beauty they had brought him. And more interesting they claimed she was a virgin, but who would leave such a beauty untouched?

She was blushing he noticed, maybe she was a virgin and she was defiantly worth the price this captain was asking for her. She would make him the most graceful belly dancer in the city and he would work on her bedding skills.

"yes, I shall buy her, I am most pleased captain, this is far the most best slave you have brought for me to date." he said, grabbing a sack of coins, he threw it at the captain.

"Thank you Emir." the captain said bowing his head. "Now I shall take my leave and leave you to enjoy your new slave."

The Emir simply nodded and the captain left the tent with his two goons.

As soon as they left he turned his black eyes to carina and said, "I assume you understand English slave, let me explain this, you are now my property, I own you and I shall do with you as I wish, if you disobey me, you shall be whipped! If you do not you shall be pleasured, do I make myself clear slave?"

Carina's heart was thumping, beating of fear. She could not help but to gaze into his eyes. Yet a slave, she had been preparing herself for this, but not for him. She simply nodded.

"Very good, slave." he said. Then his hand came to her mouth to remove her gag and asked ,"what is your name slave?"

"Carina." she said, her whole body trembling.

It had been the first time she had spoken in a whole month.

Suddenly his hand came and grabbed her hair forcefully, yanking it hard, pulling her head downwards, he said angrily, "you will bow your head when speaking to me and you shall address me by master, slave carina."

"Yes master." was her painful whisper.

"nissrin." was a shout from the Emir that made carina jump of fear.

A woman came running, a beauty in her younger days carina noticed. Simply bowed at his feet and said "yes master?"

"Take this woman, bathe her, clean her up and dress her. I wish to see her when you are done. And call Mona to begin instructing her, for this slave shall dance for me in two nights."

"Yes master." nissrin replied.

With that carina was led silently into another part of the tent. "Don't fear him girl, he is a good master if you are obedient" said nissrin.

Carina's brown eyes filled with tears she said, "I am scared."

"Don't be. He won't harm you, just do as you are told and all will be well."

"I shall try." replied carina.

"Come lets bathe you and get you ready for Mona, she will teach you how to dance for the master and his guests."

The two days passed fast. Carina proved to be a fast learner, she knew how to dance yet she had to learn how to dance to their tune for it was different. She moved gracefully on the last day of her lessons and Mona was extremely pleased. She told carina that the master would be very happy with her dancing and his guests would envy him for such a dancer. She also warned carina of what was to be expected of her during the night. She had been treated like a queen for two days and noticed that all the women there were treated no different, she knew it was a harem she was living in now, yet she noticed no one complained. They all seemed so happy, the Emir had summoned for girls during the two days yet she was not summoned. She wondered if he even remembered that he had bought her.

Night had fallen upon the camp and carina could hear loud noises from inside the second part of the tent and knew that the guests had arrived and her role was soon to be played. Nissrin had helped her into a sheer red dancing outfit with nothing beneath, carina would have blushed two days ago, yet she had been wearing sheer clothes since her arrival and so had all the women around. It seemed to be their master's orders. Carina fumbled nervously with her hair, scared, and full of fear.

"Here, take this." said nissrin "it will help calm your nerves" giving her a cup of some kind of tea.

"Thank you, nissrin, you have been too good to me." she said as she swallowed the contents of the cup.

Nissrin smiled, yet deep inside she knew what she had given the girl was wrong. It was a drug, meant to send her into full state of arousal. It would sure calm the girl, yet it would send her into a bliss she had never known before and it was too much for a virgin to handle, for she would be experiencing new things and not knowing what they are.

"Lay down for a while, as soon as you are summoned I shall come for you." said nissrin.

Carina feeling a little drowsy now laid back upon the soft cushions, closing her eyes. The drink really did calm her nerves, yet she felt a new tingling feeling beginning to start between her thighs and wondered why.

She opened her eyes a little more than ten minutes later, her body on fire, the tingling feeling yet stronger now and she felt as though she was being sent into another world. She tried to concentrate on her surroundings yet all become hazy, she could feel the heat escaping through her eyes and her urge to rub that burning feeling between her thighs growing. She groaned, tossed and turned. Something was happening to her and she knew not what!

Nissrin watched quietly from behind the curtains, the drug had now taken effect and it was time to send her out for her dance. She had responded more quickly than any other girl she had given it to, this girl must have a little demon in her she thought. The master would surely love playing with this slave. She smiled and turned walking out to the source of the loud noise. Kneeling by her master's side she told him that the slave was ready to come out and dance for him now. Orders given, she left to his voice announcing to his guests that he had a new dancer and she would be commencing soon.

"Carina! It is time, come now girl." nissrin tugged at carina.

Barely able to focus carina nodded and was led into the crowded gathering; she stood there while men all around her clapped and yelled. The music began playing and carina's body began moving to it. She was in another world, her entire being was aflame and all she could think about was dancing and the scorching heat between her thighs.

He watched her, she was magnificent. She danced and swayed seductively to the music, every inch of her bare body visible beneath the red outfit and the opening between her thighs glistering lightly with moist. He knew she had been drugged and that she was now wet, and if touched she would be sent into an insatiable frenzy of desire.

The men around him grew aroused as him, he noticed. For now the moistness between her thighs started to seep down her inner thigh, her hands roamed her flesh touching her erected nipples, her hair flying about her back, her eyes glittering with hunger and her palm would slide slower between her thighs touching her wet pussy.

All carina felt was the music making her move and the heat drowning her. She knew that she had to stroke the source of her heat and she time she stroke the more it ignited. Her mind was somewhere gliding into new pleasures, her body aching to be touched, she felt as though her hands were not enough. She did not notice the hungry men sitting around her, nor the hard arousals in their laps. All she knew is that the more she danced and stroked the more she wanted and her body would not stop demanding.

The music came to a stop as the song ended, she stood there panting and on fire, then she noticed the only man she knew the Emir taking her hand and leading her to sit between him and his honored guest. She was seated with her legs wide open crossed at the front exposing the gap that led to her bare mound. She felt his hand come down and caress her clit and she arched with desire, the crowd cheered and men clapped and praised her.

She was amazing he thought her desires so intense he had never seen this before in any slave. Her moistness now seeping from her and his yearns to lick it dry contained. For first he must amuse his honored guest. Then he would take her when they had all left.

The man beside her, evidently aroused by her, licked his lips and stroked his arousal through his gown. "Would you like to touch my slave, Jamal?"

"I would be delighted." he said.

She whimpered as the hand stroking her clit was removed only to sigh with relief as another hand was replaced to stroke her, she moaned and moved her hips, wanting more and more. She looked into the eyes of this stranger and did not feel ashamed for she was someone else now, she needed this or she would scream. Then she felt lips descend upon her left nipple and looked down to see the Emir sucking her though the sheer fabric, her body went in to a wild frenzy as new mixed emotions shot through her, arching more against the fingers that stroked her and pushing herself delightfully into the lips that sucked her nipple.

Gently her pushed her onto her back and pulled down the light fabric, while Jamal straightened her legs yet kept them wide open, as his fingers now stroked her clit harder, making her tremble and squirm. The loud moans and groans in the room filling her ears and she could hear faint voices of women. Yet the thundering sounds of her own desire refused to let her focus.

His lips left her nipple and began tracing lower, down to where Jamal's fingers where removed only to be replaced by the Emir's lips. Then Jamal's lips came down to her right nipple exposing it and suck it while she caressed the left with this other hand. She could feel two hard arousals pulsating into her sides, as they rubbed themselves gently against her. she bucked moaned and pleaded against the lips sucking her moist, then a faint scream escaped her as she felt a tongue probe deep between her folds, probing her.

She tasted like heaven he thought, sucking, licking and probing her, Hadi could not get enough. His arousal was aching as never before, and the way she moved beneath him was driving him mad.

Suddenly he raised his head and clapped for a young maid to attend to Jamal, the he returned his face once again to bury it in the moist bliss beneath him.

The young maid sat before Jamal taking his pulsating arousal into her mouth sucking it. He left the beauty by his side now, concentrating on the maid attending to him. He knew that the beauty was not his now, till the Emir was tired of her. then suddenly he lifted the maid and sat her astride him, forcing himself deep into her, she rode him fast and he thrust as hard as he could watching the beauty beside him shake and buck with desire.

The room was filled with couples fucking and loud moans and groans, those who were satisfied watched others and those that were not, watched the beauty bucking at the Emir's assault.

Suddenly he could not take it no longer and knew that she could not, he rose to his feet and pulled her with him, and he gave his excuses to the men and told them to enjoy the remaining of their evening. She was led into a different part of the tent, one she had not seen before, he came up from behind her and stroked her bared nipples kissing her neck, and then hands wandering lower till they reached her heat again. She was flooded with cum, her thighs wet and soaked, her body trembled and her soul on fire.

Then she was pushed forward till she laid face down on the cushions and the clothes upon her ripped from her body. She shivered with continuous desire, fear not present at the moment, yet burning hot desires rushing through her veins like cascading lava. Then she was turned over and he stood before the red.

"Kneel slave and take my hard arousal into you mouth." he ordered.

Carina's eyes widened as she saw his hard arousal, she licked her lips and suddenly was kneeling before him, she opened her lips as is she had done it before and unashamed took the hard throbbing member into her mouth.

Her inexperience was noticed yet the touch of her lips and tongue driving him wild, he set one had into her hair and began guiding her head, his hips moving, shoving himself in and out of her mouth.

Her hand crept lower to her moist clit for the flames there had yet been quenched. But a sudden slap on her arm stopped her.

"You may not touch slave." he ordered.

Suddenly she was pushed back onto the cushions; he straightened her legs wide open and came to nestle above her. His hard cock throbbing at her entrance she moved her hips wildly seeking some relief. He kissed her lips and whispered in her ear how smooth and delightful she was. His fingers crept lower and he inserted two fingers into her sending her whole body into a shock, she moaned and gasped at the new feeling, her fire now burning wilder she scratched at his back, he pulled back and said ,"you are ready slave".

He sat on his heels and lifted her hips higher, placing his cock at her folds, he began pushing in to her slowly, reaching the barrier, he nudged gently then with one push entered her fully. She let out a scream, as a quick pain ran though her body only to be replaced with a filled feeling of him deep inside her. Carina wanted more! She began rocking her hips lightly as she grew accustomed to him.

When she began moving he lost all control, his hips started to move now, pulling in and out of her, fucking her slowly, then faster, then harder. She gasped, moaned, bucked and squirmed beneath him as she came time and time again.

Then he felt himself reaching his end, he held onto her tighter, gripping her harder, he went deeper, grinding himself into her, she let out a scream as she came and he groaned loudly as his felt his seed flood into her, yet he didn't stop he kept going and going till her tightness milked him of each drop and he finally collapsed above her.

They laid there spent for what seemed like ages, till he rolled over her to her left cradling her in his arms, he whispered into her ear, "sleep slave now, we are both exhausted."

Carina feeling content and fulfilled closed her eyes and welcomed the warmth wrapping her fell asleep.

The early morning sounds brought carina awake, she opened her heavy eye lids, and she felt something warm in her back and slightly turned her head. It was the Emir! Flashes of images of the night before began exploding in her mind. Who was she last night? She thought. Slowly she started to move away from the arms wrapped around her yet they closed tighter.

Her heart leapt as she heard him say, "I did not give you your leave slave."

"Sorry master." was her reply.

Suddenly she felt a stronger heat pressing at her back, and his hand caressed her breast teasing her nipple gently while the second swept lower to caress her clit. She inhaled sharply as the feelings returned. Knowing he would take her once more.

"Yes slave I want you again, you are already wet." he said as two fingers probed into her folds.

She could not contain her moans as he stroked her and brought her to the edge once more, he kept stroking and probing till she climaxed in his arms. Then he turned her over laying her on her tummy, she felt him raise her hips till she was kneeling down and he came up behind her.

"He needed her again" he wanted this beauty that had shown him so much content last night and he wanted her now. He rubbed his hard cock between her bottom cheeks and she squirmed. He leaned forward against her pressing it now at her entrance and asked "does my slave want her master?" Carina bit into the sheets, she wanted him badly, then she managed to whisper "yes master, yes"

Suddenly she felt him push into her, hard and strong. She screamed into the sheets muffling her cries of pleasure. Her hands gripping the sheets, her body trembling once again.

He could not hold his control with this slave, he just wanted to dive harder into her and so he did. Ramming, slamming, driving himself into her deeper faster, his sacks slapping against her clit, his hands holding her waist, he drove harder and faster beyond his belief. He felt her cum several times, for he was now slipping easily in and out of her, he was held tighter each time her climax neared, and that made him nearly cum, yet he braced himself, not stopping, he kept going and going till he couldn't no more. He awaited her to tighten around him then threw his head back and grunted loudly as he came within her, her release was instant she clenched then came, screaming louder in to the pillows. Slowly he eased himself from her and watched as their mixed juices dripped from her spent pussy down her thighs. She instantly fell down above the sheets, spent.

12