The Belt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thankfully, Jim didn’t have to answer that question right away. It was at that moment that the car turned off the country road and onto a long, gravel driveway that led to a large country house. He noticed with a fresh shock that three girls were waiting outside the house. There was something strange about them, though – what were they wearing?

When the car got close enough for Jim to identify their clothing – or lack thereof – it somehow didn’t come as any surprise at all. All three girls were standing with their heads down and their hands behind their backs. Thongs and bras composed of black leather – nothing more than that. The tiniest of “V”s covered their groins and their breasts were displayed beautifully. All of the conventions of modesty were taken care of, but just barely.

Anne uncuffed one of his wrists and Katherine unsnapped the other cuff from the roof, then reached round behind him to fasten his hands behind his back. Then, when the car had fully stopped, he was supported by Anne and Katherine as he stepped out. Despite the presence of the three new girls, he offered no resistance. The girls looked up when the door closed and he saw the looks of surprise on their faces when they saw him. They evidently had no idea how to respond. They looked at his erect cock, blushed, looked away, then looked back again.

“Wash him, oil him and bring him to me in one hour,” Sian ordered sharply. “Don’t unlock his cuffs. He’s not allowed to touch himself.” She paused, as though something had only just occurred to her. “Have any of you ever been with a man before?”

To Jim’s astonishment, all three girls shook their heads mutely.

“Well, then this is your lucky day. He’s all yours. Play with him, girls. Have fun, but don’t let him ejaculate – or all three of you will be severely punished. Now… lead him by his cock.”

He didn’t think it was possible, but the girls’ eyes – went even wider at that last comment. It took a few seconds before they hesitantly moved to obey the order. Sian didn’t hurry them up, but just watched in amusement as they mutely worked out the best way to proceed. One of them reached out tentatively to touch Jim’s cock with just her fingertips, then – having not been bitten or stung – closed her hand over it. Finally she smiled and started walking, drawing him along behind her. Jim saw the look of envy and growing excitement cross over the other two girls’ faces as he was drawn past them and they fell into step behind him.

They entered the big house.

The bathroom that Jim was taken to was huge. There was no toilet there – just a huge, sunken bath that looked more than capable of offering Jim the great luxury of holding him without forcing him to hunch up. It looked deep and narrow – he worried that it might be difficult climbing inside with his hands secured. The three girls busied themselves with the various duties that they seemed to associate with running the bath, without ever speaking a single word. He watched as they turned on the taps, took down bottles of unfamiliar oils and provided huge, thick towels. Their co-ordination was impeccable – it was clear that they had been called upon to provide similar services before. Some of the oils were added to the bath water, and within seconds bubbles were bursting forth in far greater capacities than anything Jim had ever added to his own bath water had been capable of.

He watched the girls’ progress for a minute or so, before turning his attention to the rest of the bathroom. Something on the tiles caught his eye and he stepped closer to look at them. Every one of them had an ink drawing of various erotic acts that caused fresh throbbing in his cock. Here was a picture of two girls. One was sitting on a stool, while the other crouched between her legs. Jim was surprised at the intricacy and the subtlety of the drawing. At first glance it looked like a straightforward act of loving, but as he looked closer, he saw hints of a different relationship between the two. There was a collar round the neck of the crouching girl, and the other one appeared to be wearing a pair of thigh-high, black boots – two props that were obviously intended to imply submissive and dominant participants. He saw that the dominant girl’s hands were gripping the submissive girl’s head and holding her in position. He admired that particular tile for a long time, taking in all the details of it. He loved the smooth lines of the submissive girl’s arse and the long lines of her back at least as much as he loved the curves of the aggressor’s breasts. And he loved the expression on the aggressor’s face. Somehow the artist had not only captured her expression of excitement and ecstacy, but also her cruelty. It was incredible.

He studied another tile, then another – then stepped back for a fresher perspective. As far as he could see, there were no two tiles that repeated the same sex act without adding fresher twists. Every last one of them had two or more people and although the secondary elements of domination and submission were more subtle, they were always there – always present. And not only that – but in every case, it was a woman doing the dominating. Although male figures were scattered throughout the tiles intermittently, there wasn’t a single one of them who had the upper hand. This tile showed a man on his knees while his mistress held his head back at a painful angle with a fistful of hair. That tile showed a man with his hands behind his back – apparently cuffed – while two women stood on either side of him and appeared to be deliberately gripping his cock far too tightly for his comfort – he had a look of distress on his face, but he was obviously very hard. And this tile… well, this tile again had one man and two women. The man was on his hands and knees and it wasn’t immediately clear what the woman behind him was doing, but since the woman standing to the side and watching was wearing a strap-on penis, he could take a guess.

He was aware that the bath water had stopped running and looked over his shoulder. The three girls were standing and waiting for him to finish his appraisal of the art. One of them smiled and gestured towards the bath.

“Oh, sorry, I didn’t realise you were ready,” he said and turned round. Three pairs of eyes flicked down to his cock – still hard and ready – and three pairs of eyes shone with lust and excitement.

He walked past them and stepped gingerly into the bath. Two pairs of hands took his arms and steadied him from either side, as he tested the water with one foot, then stepped in. The water was perfect – just this side of discomfort, so he had to sink in gradually. It came to midway up his thighs.

He wondered how he was going to sit down without falling, but it quickly became clear that the girls had no intention of allowing him to sit down just yet. Instead, they immediately took up positions on either side of him and started sponging him down with the water. The two on his left hand side seemed to keep getting in each others’ way at first, then one of them seemed to come to some kind of decision. She looked at Jim, then straightened up and walked round behind him. He couldn’t see what she was doing, but when he suddenly felt her hands on his back, he realised that she had climbed into the bath behind him.

The girls, predictably enough, all seemed to want to concentrate on getting his cock clean. Their hands roamed all over his body, coating him with water and suds, but somehow there was never a single second without at least one hand gliding over his erection and helping to keep him hard. He remembered the last thing Sian had said about not being allowed to ejaculate, so resolved to say something if ever they threatened to tip him over the edge, but for the moment he luxuriated in their contact.

He wasn’t sure when it was that he first became aware that the girl behind him was naked. She seemed hesitant about pressing her body too closely against his, and seemed to initially content herself with washing his back, although her hand drifted between his legs from time to time, so that she could cup his balls, but inevitably that wasn’t enough contact for her. When she pressed closer so she could reach round to stroke his shaft, he felt her bare breasts pressing against his back and realised that he had already guessed at her nudity.

He enjoyed her touch and the press of her body for a while, but after a few moments he decided to become a bit more proactive, so turned round to face her without warning. She brought her arms up to cover her breasts and blushed furiously when he did. He lowered his eyes deliberately, but she was short enough that the water and suds completely covered her pubis. This didn’t stop her from adjusting one arm to cover both breasts and lowering the other to cover her groin with a hand, however. Jim smiled and met her eyes, challengingly. For a moment, she didn’t seem to know what to do next, then seemed to come to a decision. She smiled and slowly, she dropped to her knees. Jim sighed in disappointment as her beautiful body disappeared until just her head showed above the water – but then her hand came back up, took hold of his cock and guided it to her mouth. Jim threw his head back at the sensation of her hot breath engulfing him, but he had to be impressed. She had resumed the initiative and done so with style and panache.

The next minute or two continued along those lines. The other two girls continued washing and soaping him down, while the third one kept sucking him. She was no expert – in fact, she was a little clumsy – but Jim could never recall a single occasion where he had considered a blow-job to be anything less than amazing, and this one was no exception. It wasn’t long at all, before he felt the tell-tale signs of an imminent orgasm and stutteringly begged her to stop.

His cock slipped slowly and seductively from her lips and she smiled at him. She was very pleased with herself, he could tell. She licked her lips, pouted at him, then stood and turned away, all in the same instant. He watched her climb out of the bath, revealing a perfect arse to him as she did so. One of the girls handed her a towel and she took it and wrapped it round herself and turned back to him. She gestured for him to climb out as well.

“I haven’t washed my hair yet,” Jim said. “I’m going to need some help.”

The other two girls fell back at that point and turned to the one in the towel, who looked suddenly uncertain. She shook her head at them, but they just folded their arms over their chests and looked away. Jim could see their actions in his peripheral vision, but most of his attention was on the girl in front of him. He waited, expectantly and wondered why they never spoke. It was obviously a rule that was imposed on them by Sian, he concluded.

Finally realising that she was going to get no support from her colleagues, the girl in the towel turned her back on Jim, dropped the towel to the floor and composed herself. One arm went up to cover her breasts, one hand dropped to cover her groin and then she turned back and walked to the edge of the bath again. She was blushing furiously, now. Jim couldn’t believe that the girls had any kind of nudity taboo around each other, so it had to be down to him. He decided to work on her discomfort.

“Nice boobs, darlin’,” he said. “Why so shy?”

The two girls flanking him giggled at that and the one in front flushed even brighter, but a smile was flickering round the edges of her mouth. She was trying to maintain her composure, but her own sense of humour was asserting itself. Jim was pleased at that – if she had genuinely been uncomfortable, he wouldn’t have pressured her.

“Come on,” he said. “Give’s a flash. Let’s see what you’re hiding.”

She was at the edge of the bath now, and a fresh problem presented itself. She needed to use her hands to climb in.

“OK, OK, tell you what,” Jim said. “I’ll look away.”

He turned his head, closed his eyes, waited a few seconds, then turned back sharply. She was crouching right on the edge of the bath, one long leg extended into the water and both hands holding the edge of the tub. She squealed in shock, clasped both hands to her breasts, overbalanced and fell onto her arse. Jim laughed out loud and heard the other two girls joining in. The one in front sat up straight and tried to glare at him, but found that she was laughing too hard, herself. When she had composed herself, she looked Jim in the eye and rose to her feet, slowly, to display herself. She held her arms out and turned in a circle. When she ended up facing him once more, she put her hands on her hips and smiled. She was still blushing, but not as much as before.

Jim would have clapped his hands if he could. He found himself liking this girl… a lot. She had a spirit of fun and adventure that appealed to him, even more than Sian’s activities.

“You’re beautiful, darlin’,” he said. “Totally stunning. Are we going to wash my hair now, though?”

She climbed into the water once more, and moved past Jim to pull the plug out and drain away some of the water. When she was satisfied with the new level, she moved back to the head of the bath and sat down. The other two girls helped Jim to sit down and he leaned back into the third girl’s body, with some difficulty. He heard her sigh and then giggle as his cuffed hands found her pussy briefly. He tried to find it again, but she moved slightly, cuffed the side of his head gently in admonishment and then began the process of washing his hair.

It didn’t take long to finish getting him ready. All three girls took every opportunity to grope him and play with his cock, but he was still cleaned up very quickly. Finally, the plug was pulled out, the bath water was drained and Jim was helped to his feet. Then the three girls took up the huge, thick towels and dried him off. The naked girl never did bother putting her clothes back on, and now seemed to delight in showing off her body to him. He eyed it openly, whenever she did and made it clear that he was enjoying the show.

When he was fully dry, all three girls picked up identical bottles of oil, opened them and coated their hands, then advanced on Jim. He knew what was coming next, but he still found himself practically purring as the oils were coated all over his body. Predictably, the girls paid extra special attention to his cock and balls. They took a lot longer than they needed to, but eventually they could delay no longer. The job was done, the deadline was approaching and Jim had to be delivered to Sian. The naked girl took hold of his cock and started walking him out of the bathroom.