The Belt

Story Info
A story of a sub with a very active imagination.
4.5k words
4.3
19.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello readers, this is my first submission on here and it is pure sex, there's no storyline, just pure sexy stuff, so read away and please take it easy on a newbie. Enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was that belt again. I always noticed it. It was just an ordinary belt, leather with a metal pull through front. Standard. It wasn't the actual belt that got me hot. It was the thoughts that came with it.

He pulls off his belt, staring at me with a stern look on his face.

"Turn around, arms behind your back, slut,"

I turned around, following his command, not daring to disobey while he was Sir. He wrapped the belt around my wrists, tying them together. He pulled me by my tied wrist to the bedroom.

"Get on your knees, mouth open,"

I replied this time, stuttering out a "yes sir," as I got to my knees.

He grabbed my hair and unzipped his jeans pulling out his hard cock, he pushed my mouth to it and thrust inside, moaning as his tip reached the back of my throat. He let go of my hair and I greedily sucked his cock. He moans and strokes my hair.

"Mmm, good slut now..."

He moaned again as my nose touched his stomach.

"Up on your feet and bend over,"

His cock leaves my mouth with a satisfying pop. He helps me to my feet and I bend over, his hand starts stroking my arse, pulling up my skirt and playing with my arse hole. He spanks me, causing me to moan, he starts stroking again before spanking me on the other cheek. I moan louder. His hand finds my pussy, he laughs to himself and speaks.

"You really enjoy this, slut don't you?"

He pushes two fingers in my pussy and I moan in response. He slowly starts thrusting them.

"I'm sorry, I don't think I heard you slut? Do you enjoy me spanking you?"

He spanks the first cheek while his fingers slowly fuck my pussy.

"Yes sir!"

He slowly pushes another finger into my arse, finger fucking both of my holes. I moan as he thrusts his fingers into me faster. I cry out as he takes his fingers out of my holes, whimpering slightly.

"What do you want, slut?"

I feel the tip of his cock brush against my wet cunt. I whimper again, he spanks me hard.

"I asked you a question, whore. What do you want?"

I moan and respond.

"Use my holes, Sir. Please fuck me,".

He chuckles and shoves me to the ground. He pushes his fingers into my mouth as he thrust all of his hard cock into my aching pussy. I try to not bite down on his fingers as he slowly moves his hips.

"Mmm, look at you, you love being fucked like a whore,"

I moan around his fingers and he removes them from my mouth. I moan as his cock hits the wall of my pussy.

"Please Sir,"

He keeps thrusting his hips deep into me. Grabbing my hair, he pulls me up to whisper in my ear.

"Hmm, please what?"

I moan my answer as he picks up the pace again.

"Please can I cum around your cock, Sir?"

He stops completely and his hand moves round to my throat.

"I think you can wait, slut,"

I whimper as he pulls out of me and helps me up. He guides me to the bed and throws me onto my back. His hands grab my thighs and pull me to the edge, he quickly enters my cunt again. His mouth finds my nipple, as he licks he starts thrusting hard into my pussy again. I moan and beg him to let me cum, he continues his assault on my nipple, biting it gently and sucking. He pulls away and while one hand finds my arsehole and starts finger fucking it, the other finds and rubs my clit.

I moan loudly arching my back as I do.

"Cum for me, slut,"

I feel it start in my toes as I scream and clamp down on his cock and finger. He raises my hips slightly and I start squirting.

"Mmm what a good slut, you really like that don't you?"

"Yes sir, thank you sir,"

I whimper again as he pulls his cock from my sensitive cunt, using my juices he lubes up my tight arsehole, working two fingers in and scissoring them.

"I'm going to fuck this tight little arse now, slut. Are you ready?"

I bite my lip and he flips me over so I'm on my front again. I feel his cock push at my arse, I relax and he thrust inside, moaning as he fills my arsehole with his rock hard dick.

I moan, unable to help myself as my Sir fucks me. I push my arse up to meet his thrusts. His hips begin to slam against my bum, his balls hitting my clit with each thrust. He pushes my face down into the bed and scratches down my back, I scream in pleasure.

"Such a dirty whore, letting me fuck you here,"

"Yes sir. Please can I cum?"

He slams into me again, getting faster and faster, I know he's close too. He whispers a yes and moans loudly as he thrust as deep as possible into my arsehole before falling on top of me.

I shake myself of the thought interrupting me. He's looking at me with curiosity. I sigh and smile at him. He smiles back and turns away.

I smiled again and thought of the first time we met.

I was round a friends house, at a party. I was a few drinks in and this guy was trying to talk me into leaving with him, he wasn't my type, and then I saw him. I asked the guy talking to me to get us some more drinks. This beautiful man turned and caught my eye. He walked up to me and smiled. I drank in the person in front of me.

His piercing blue eyes that crinkled at the corners, a thick head of brown hair, falling just bellow his shoulders. A cheeky smile, that made me think of a naughty schoolboy. His cheekbones were high and his jawline sharp, with a five o'clock shadow making it more prominent. His body was slightly toned, he was wearing a simple fitted black shirt and black jeans. I noticed a tattoo of a cobra poking out from his sleeve and a spike through his eyebrow.

"Hi there, I'm Martin,"

I smiled back at him, biting my lip slightly.

"I'm Rose, nice to meet you,"

He pointed at me biting my lip and looked at me sternly.

"Unless you want me to kiss you right here, right now, I'd stop that,"

I bit my lip again and looked into his eyes. Before I knew it his hand was on the back of my neck and he was kissing me for all I was worth. I kissed him back and bit his bottom lip gently before pulling away. He took my hands and placed them on his shoulders, his own rested on my hips as he pulled me towards him, we swayed slightly to the music playing. He stroked a hand down my cheek and whispered in my ear.

"Want to get out of here?"

I smiled.

"I thought you'd never ask,"

The rest was history. I excused myself and went to the bathroom. I stared into the mirror. I was far from skinny, but then I had never met a skinny submissive, they broke too easily, I suppose. I was a size fourteen with a round bum and natural DD/E cup breasts. My legs were long and shapely, my thighs touched, but that never seemed to bother my Sir, or me. My eyes were a deep brown and I had full pouty lips. My own cheekbones were sharp and my face was heart shaped. I was pretty, but I didn't flaunt it.

I finished in the bathroom and went to sit down.

"We're going out tonight. You're wearing your collar and I've laid out your outfit, including underwear on the bed. I want your make up to be perfect. Now get in the shower and shave everything, baby,"

I nodded my head and avoided his eyes, like a good sub. I quickly jumped in the shower and did all the necessary things. For once I didn't cut myself shaving. I dried off and moisturised everything before applying my make up. My eyes were smokey, my face defined and my lips were a deep red. I stepped out of the bathroom and looked at the outfit in front of me, if you could call it that.

There was no panties or tights, there was a suspender belt and some sheer thigh high black stockings and a black bra that was two cup sizes too small. My boobs would be practically hanging out. The top was low cut and form fitting round the stomach, it was a shimmering black. The skirt was also a shimmering black, but there wasn't much of it. The skirt just about covered my important bits.

I put on the outfit and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked like a slut. There wasn't any other way to put it. I looked like a slut that was happy to fuck anything. I went to go find some shoes when Martin came in with his hands behind his back.

"Looking for shoes, sexy?"

I smiled and nodded.

"Yes, Sir,"

He showed me what was behind his back. A pair of black stilettos with red soles and a buckle with a skull on. My mouth watered at the sight of them. They were stunning. He helped me into them and smiled up at me.

"Tonight, I'm showing off what's mine. While we're out I'd like you to have this in that tight arse of yours,"

He opened the toy draw and pulled out some lube and a butt plug. It must have been at least five inches long and maybe one and a half wide.

I took the lube and started to stretch my arse enough for the plug, when he stopped me.

"No, bend over and put on a show for me,"

I did as he said, moaning slightly as I fingered my own arsehole. He stopped my fingers again.

"I think you're ready. I'm going to put this in now,"

I relaxed and let him ever so slowly push the plug into my arse. My breath caught as I reached the base.

He stood me up and kissed me deeply, pulling me towards him by grabbing my bum. I smiled into the kiss as I linked my arms behind his head. I gently bit his bottom lip and heard him moan before pulling away.

"Enough of that if you want to make it out tonight,"

I smiled sweetly at him. He winked and pulled me by the hand to the door, soon enough we were in town, in a club. The taxi ride had been difficult, sir kept spreading my legs and trailing up my thighs. I had to bite on my lip to stop moaning.

We found a booth in the club, sir sat close to the back while I was near the edge. He had his hand just resting by my pussy. He stared into the crowd, someone caught his eye and he nodded, soon enough we were approached by a man in a black shirt and jeans. Sir leant over and whispered in my ear.

"I want you to spread your legs while this man is sat with us. You aren't to make any noise, no matter what and you aren't allowed to cum unless I say so,"

I nodded and bit my lip as I felt a finger push into my pussy, sir's hands were both on the table. I looked across the booth at the man. He smiled and winked. He turned to my sir and spoke.

"Do you know how wet she is?"

Sir chuckled and replied.

"Yeah, she's a little slut,"

I bit my lip as the man spoke again.

"Can I taste her?"

Sir took a moment but nodded. The man stopped thrusting his finger and crawled under the table. He put my knees on his shoulders and licked up my slit. I almost moaned then. He circled around my clit and then began to suck it before fingering my pussy again. Sir decided to take out his cock at this point and start stroking it slowly. I put my hand in his lap and he spoke.

"Yes slut, you can stroke me,"

I smiled as my pussy was eaten and I was stroking a cock. The man between my legs started finger fucking me faster and sucking on my clit harder. Sir whispered in my ear.

"We're going into the bathroom. All three of us. My whore is getting fucked,"

He told the guy to get up and follow us, we made our way to the men's bathroom and the other man sat on the toilet seat as sir bent me over and began to fuck me. He pushed my head down on the strangers cock. I started sucking his hard dick while sir fucked my pussy hard and fast. I started gagging around the cock in my mouth, sir started playing with the butt plug in my arse.

"Slut, you aren't allowed to cum until we get home,"

I felt my eyes well up. I needed to cum. The pounding carried on, sir fucking my cunt, this stranger in my mouth, until sir told me to get on my knees and he and the stranger came on my face and boobs.

I went to get so tissue when Sir stopped me.

"No slut you wear this cum like a trophy. In fact, we're going home with you like that,"

I nodded and walked out of the bathroom, cum covered and utterly ashamed. Sir walked behind me, occasionally slapping my arse. The rest of the night was filled with sir telling me to spread my legs and play with myself, get out my tits and play with them and generally act like a slut. He had one of my legs on his shoulder at one point and asked a group of guys to see who could get me to cum, knowing I wasn't allowed to cum.

By the end of the night I was fit to burst with an orgasm. I wanted bad. We got in the door and sir told me to open my mouth. He took off his belt and wrapped it round my head and tightened it, gagging me. He took me into the front room and sat down, his cock hard again and springing from his jeans.

"Ride me slut!"

I straddled him and lowered myself onto his cock slowly. He picked me up and spoke again.

"No, turn around and ride me slut,"

I turned around and he quickly locked my hands behind my back while I lowered myself onto his cock again. My cunt ached with the need to orgasm. Sir grabbed hold of my hips and guided them up and down his cock slowly. I shook and moaned through my gag.

"Mmm, bet you want to cum don't you slut?"

I moaned through my gag again nodding my head furiously, trying not to cry with the need to cum. Sir started thrusting faster up into my pussy. I started crying with pleasure.

"Cum around my cock slut!"

My legs gave up and his cock buried deep in my pussy, I spasmed and squirted on his cock, screaming through my gag.

"Good girl,"

I felt relief as he picked me up and flipped us over and started thrusting into me again. I moaned out as he filled me with his dick. His hands found my breasts and started twisting my nipples almost painfully. I screamed through the gag.

"I love hearing you scream for me, slut,"

His cock brushed my g spot and I screamed again, looking into his light blue eyes. He held my gaze as he fucked me, thrusting harder each time. He paused for a second and removed the belt gag.

"What do you want slut?"

I reached up and kissed him deeply, our tongues finding each other. He slowly takes his cock from my pussy and picks me up.

"Where are we going, Sir?"

"Shh slut, on the bed and on your knees, face down,"

I got into the position and he knelt behind me. I felt him remove the plug from my arse hole, I whimpered, my holes feeling empty.

"Shh whore, you'll get what you want,"

I moaned as I felt his cock push into my tight arse hole, he moaned loudly and stopped as he was to the hilt in my arse. I moaned as he thrust deeper than anyone had ever been inside me.

"Such a nice tight arse,"

He spanked one cheek as he started thrusting. I kept moaning and eventually began to beg for release. He was close too his breath became shallower and he moaned out a yes before plunging into my arse and holding there. I screamed as my orgasm ripped through me again.

"Mmm, good girl,"

He pulled out and turned me over, cuddling up to me and kissing my forehead. I rested my head on his chest and smiled, cuddling up to him and falling asleep.

****

I woke up to an empty bed, I was in my sleep shorts, sir must have helped me out of my clothes. I got out of bed and checked the bathroom mirror, sure enough my face had mascara and lipstick round it, my hair was a mess and my lips were swollen from the kissing they had endured. I winced as I noticed the stubble rash across my cheeks and breasts.

I left the bathroom and went into the lounge, there was a note, but no sign of my Sir and boyfriend.

"Baby, I've left you a list of rules while I'm at work today. Obey them all and you'll get a special present when I get home. See you later. Xx"

I smiled at the note then read the list of rules.

•No drinking without me - easy enough.

•No panties or bra while you're out or in the flat - okay little more difficult.

•The only shoes you may wear must be at least five inch heels - this was slightly evil.

•The most important rule, NO PLAYING BY YOURSELF.

I bit my lip at the last rule, he knew I normally played while he was out, just so I could be ready as soon as he came in. I decided to distract myself and did some washing up and all the other house hold chores. I sat down for a few minutes and started reading some of my books when a sex scene came up, it was working me up and my hand found one of my breasts and started teasing and playing with my own nipple. I caught myself and stopped.

I looked at the clock, two more hours till he'd be home. I decided to start preparing dinner, that would distract me from myself. I defrosted the meat and chopped vegetables till there was nothing left to do but go back to my book.

I picked up where I left off and found myself getting worked up again. I moaned as my fingers did the walking and found my clit. I circled it teasing myself as I read. I rubbed the nub and moaned again. I bit my lip and found my wet hole, I pushed my fingers inside and tried to stifle the moan that came but couldn't. I removed my fingers from my pussy and began to play with my nipple again, twisting it and pulling. I was so close I didn't notice the door opening.

"What are you doing slut?"

I stopped and turned around. I was in so much trouble. Sir's face wasn't a happy one. He looked very annoyed with me.

"I asked you a fucking question!"

He grabbed my hair and dragged me to the floor.

"I'm sorry Sir, I was playing,"

"You know the rules! Now it's time for punishment!"

He dragged me by the hair to the bedroom, he stripped me and cuffed my wrists attaching the cuffs to a hook in the ceiling. I was standing on my tiptoes, since my heels were gone. He went to the toy draw and pulled out a dildo attached to a long metal rod, it had a black circular base.

"Do you know what this is for slut?"

I shook my head.

"This dildo is going into that tight arsehole of yours, then I will extend the rod, if you don't want to be impaled, stay on your tiptoes,"

I bit my lip as he lubed my arse hole for the dildo and inserted it slowly, I tried not to moan. He extended the rod and it touched the floor. I stayed on my toes. For now. I saw sir remove his belt.

"And now, the real punishment. I want you to count the hits slut,"

"One!"

The first hit landed on my left boob.

"Two!"

The right tit.

"Three!"

My stomach was hit.

"Four! Five! Six!"

Three to my pussy. He walked around me and made the seventh hit it landed on my right butt cheek. The leather from the belt biting into my skin.

"Seven!"

"Eight!"

I screamed at the eighth hit on the same arse cheek.

"Nine! Ten!"

Two hits to the left cheek.

"Eleven!"

I screamed as his belt hit my back.

"Twelve!"

My back again. The pain was so much, I cried out as the thirteenth hit landed in the same spot as the first one.

"Thirteen!"

I felt my toes starting to ache from the strain.

"Fourteen!"

That landed on my pussy.

My feet were starting to give up on me, the pain from the belt was so intense.

"Cinnamon!" I screamed my safe word and immediately Sir removed the dildo and un-cuffed me. He pulled me into his arms as I started to cry.

"Shhh, baby, shhh, it's okay. It's okay,"

I put my arms around him and he picked me up and laid me on the bed, kissing my forehead as he did. I cried into his chest and he just held me, stroking my back and hair. He tilted my chin up to face him.

"Baby, I'm sorry I was hard on you, but you know the rules and you had punishment. I care about you and I'm glad you used your safe word when you needed to, I'm proud you lasted that long. You did good baby,"

He wiped my tears away and kissed me softly at first then deeply, his tongue finding mine and seemed to dance with it. His hands found my breasts and stroked them softly. I moaned into the kiss and he moved on top of me. He pushed down his jeans and was inside of me, filling me up. I moaned out loud as he slowly thrust inside me. His thrust were deep and slow. My hands went to his back and I pulled him towards me.

12