The Beltane Sacrifice Ch. 01

Story Info
Mara gets more than she bargained for when her friend Krista.
2.2k words
4
12.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mara sat on a padded bench, completely nude. She had been sitting for quite some time. Mara wore no watch, so she had no idea how long she'd been here, but it felt like at least an hour. She was beginning to think that her hosts had abandoned her. Was this some kind of joke? Were they waiting to see how long she'd sit here, unattended, in this tent in the woods in the middle of nowhere?

As she sat, passing the time, waiting for something to happen, she began to wonder if she'd made a mistake. She had come to be here by a strange series of events initiated by her new friend Kristal.

Mara had always had an adventurous spirit, and one day, on a lark, she decided to visit the new Pagan bookstore and gift shop in her home town. She spent a little time scanning over the rows of books at the front of the store until she saw a door leading to a back room. Curiosity got the better of her, and she wandered through the open door. As she entered the back room, there were rows of plants and herbs on shelves on the walls, and racks of bright and colorful costumes, most of which had a medieval theme, but what immediately caught her attention was the back wall. It was lined with all sorts of fetish gear, from chains and straps to whips and floggers. She'd experimented a bit with bondage with previous lovers, but they had mostly been inexperienced, so those sessions always fell flat. She lost interest in those lovers, but she never lost interest in her BDSM fantasies. So as she moved along the aisle to the back wall, she felt a warm, tingling sensation between her legs.

When Mara rounded the last row of shelves to reach the back wall, a tall, attractive woman came into view. She had long, straight black hair, almost waist-length. As the woman turned to face her, Mara could see that she was wearing a leather bodice, accompanied by a flowing gypsy-style skirt of black velvet. The skirt was covered with sheer black lace. The entire outfit was accented by a red, sleeveless vest. Mara had seen plenty of attractive women before, but she had never entertained any sexual fantasies about another woman. That all changed when this woman spoke.

"Hi! How are you! My name is Kristal. Let me know if I can help you with anything!" The voice was deep, dark and husky. Something in it reminded Mara of moonlight, moss-covered forests. Its sound was at once seductive and inviting, and Mara replied, "Thanks, I'm just looking."

As Mara let her fingers wander over the gear on the back wall, Kristal made small talk, asking Mara if she was a Pagan, whether she was into the 'lifestyle' (from this, Mara assumed that she was referring to BDSM), and what her tastes and preferences were. This highly intimate conversation with a complete stranger would have been inappropriate in any other setting, but here in the back of this shop, facing a wall full of black leather and chains, it seemed perfectly natural. Kristal's warm and inviting personality attracted Mara instantly, almost as if they'd known each other forever. When Kristal suggested they go out for a cup of tea, she automatically accepted.

One thing led to another that evening, and as the full moon arose that night, Kristal introduced Mara to the pleasures to be had between two women. They soon became both friends and lovers.

As Mara spent more time with Kristal, she learned more about Kristal's Pagan beliefs. She called herself a Witch, with a capital 'W,' and told Mara that she had been studying her path for nearly seven years. Mara was intrigued by this new knowledge, and began to study under Kristal's tutelage. Kristal informed Mara that she was an adept at something called 'Sex Magic.' Every time they discussed the subject, Mara felt herself inflamed with desire. But every time the conversation got intense, Kristal would say, "I really can't tell you any more. You have to be initiated first." This went on for several months. As Mara's hunger for things Pagan intensified, Kristal's secretive ways became maddening. Finally, one Sunday evening at one of their frequent trysts, Mara found herself begging to be 'initiated,' whatever that meant.

Kristal was a member of a secret circle called the Grove of Eros. She explained to Mara that initiation involved a series of trials at a ritual of the Grove. If she passed those trials, she would be accepted into the circle and would be able to learn more. This idea of an initiation both aroused and frightened her, but eventually her desire overcame her fear and she asked, "What are these trials?"

Kristal's reply only heightened both her fears and her desires. "I can't tell you what they are. All I can say is that they are intensely sexual in nature, and you won't be harmed...at least not permanently," she said with a wry smile. "If you agree to petition for initiation, you may withdraw your petition at any time prior to the ritual. But once you set foot inside the circle, there is no turning back."

Kristal then told Mara to take a few days and think about it before actually committing. They were to meet again the following Saturday, but by Thursday afternoon she already had an answer for Kristal.

The night of the ritual came. Kristal met Mara at the bookstore. She was led into the back, and through the back exit. There in the alley was a windowless black van. Inside the van were three other people, dressed in white robes and animal masks. They never spoke. Mara was instructed to sit on the bench facing away from the front windshield. She was instructed not to turn around; not to try to see where the van was taking them. All she could see from her vantage point was the back door of the van, and Kristal and the other three people.

As her eyes adjusted to the dim light in the van, Mara could see the three people in white robes were female. The fabric of their robes was just sheer enough that Mara could make out that they were nude underneath them. As they travelled, Kristal stood up and began to disrobe. When she was totally naked, she too put on a sheer white robe that opened in the front. She then put on a mask that was apparently designed to resemble a raven. Mara felt a familiar stirring in her loins as she watched the curves of Kristal's olive skin being slowly revealed and then covered again. Almost without thinking about it, she found herself fantasizing about slowly pulling the front of that robe open to bite and nibble those perfect breasts.

They travelled for almost an hour. As they got closer to their destination, the road got rougher and rougher, until Mara found herself having to grab onto the edge of the seat to keep from being tossed off of it. This constant bucking of the van jarred her from her sexual fantasies about Kristal. When they finally arrived, the sun had set. The back of the van opened, and more people in white robes and animal masks greeted them.

She stepped out of the van and was guided through a maze of brightly colored tents and tipis until she was brought to a large tent at the center of the labyrinth. Once inside, Kristal told her to disrobe. She nervously removed her clothing, and was directed to sit on the padded massage table at the center of the tent. One of the robed and masked women told her to wait inside. This woman took Mara's clothes, bundled them neatly, and put them in a bag. Candles surrounded the table. These were lit by one of the other women as Mara's clothing was bagged. The group then exited the tent and left Mara, alone and naked, to await her fate.

That had been quite some time ago. As Mara waited, she noticed that a thin sheen of sweat had begun to form on her body, causing her skin to glisten in the dimly candlelit tent. She found herself wondering if she was sweating because of the heat in the tent, or because of her arousal, or because of her fear of what was to come. Perhaps it was a combination of the three.

So much time had passed now that Mara began to consider her options. What if this is some sort of sick joke? What if they've abandoned me here, alone in this tent in the woods? She strained to hear sounds of nearby human activity, but all she could hear was the faint sound of drumming off in the distance. Due to the nature of the forest, the echoes made it impossible to tell which direction the drumming was coming from. Was this a test? Should she get up and trek through the forest bare-assed naked, towards the sound of the drumming? Even if she could figure out where the drummers were, how would they react to a naked woman stumbling out of the forest to greet them?

Just as she had decided to get up off the table, sneak out of the tent, and look for her clothes, the flap opened and the four women entered again, with Kristal in the lead. She carried a huge silver bowl. As she drew nearer to Mara, she could see that it contained water warm enough to steam, even in the heat of the tent.

As Mara watched, one of the women took out a large sponge, dipped it into the water, walked toward her, and began to bathe her. As the hot sponge touched her skin, she almost pulled away. But after the initial shock, her skin began to tingle. As the steam from the bowl reached her nose, she realized that it had been treated with some sort of herbs or spices. Wherever the sponge touched her skin, she felt an electric warmth caressing her. As she sat there on the table, being bathed, she soon found herself enveloped in a warm, glowing state of relaxation.

The woman doing the bathing was wearing a tiger mask, so in her mind, Mara began to refer to her as the Tigress. The Tigress was very thorough and gentle in her ministrations, bathing every inch of Mara's body with tender care. She washed her from head to foot. As she washed Mara's feet, she knelt before her, facing her. As the Tigress finished up Mara's toes, she placed the sponge back into the silver bowl. Placing a hand on each of Mara's knees, she gently coaxed her knees apart. At first Mara hesitated, but the glowing warmth embracing her eased her fears, and she spread her legs.

The Tigress responded by taking another sponge from a shelf underneath the table. Slowly and lovingly, she washed Mara's mound, taking special care to rub the sponge across her in ways that made her writhe on the table in pleasure. The spices in the water did their magic especially well, and she felt herself beginning to moisten.

Nobody spoke a word as the bathing continued. The Tigress finished, and before she moved away, she placed a single kiss on Mara's labia. In her aroused state, the Tigress's lips felt like a butterfly's wings gently fluttering on her womanhood. The Tigress then withdrew and stepped aside, to be replaced by Kristal, still wearing her raven mask. As Kristal approached, Mara could see that she held a straight razor in her hands.

Kristal began shaving Mara's vulva with the straight razor. Mara had shaved herself before, but the straight razor was new to her. It was an entirely different, but not unpleasant, feeling. Kristal's hand moved the razor expertly, but Mara's arousal was heightened by the thought of the potential danger, especially as Kristal shaved the area around her clit. One false move and she would be in a significant amount of pain. Oddly, this sense of danger only served to add to her pleasure.

Kristal finished up, then took out a small bottle of oil, and rubbed it into Mara's skin, paying special attention to her engorged clit. Kristal rubbed the oil on Mara's labia, and massaged it in, then stopped to linger momentarily on her clitoris. She moved her fingers in a circular motion around it with her index finger but never touched it with this finger. Instead, she occasionally teased Mara's clit by flicking it with her middle finger so gently that Mara found herself wondering if she had been touched at all. After a few moments of this, she found herself lifting her pelvis off the table to meet Kristal's fingers. Just as she found herself on the brink of ecstasy, Kristal backed away, leaving her writhing on the table.

One of the other women, wearing a wolf mask, then ordered Mara to stand. Something in her demeanor and her commanding tone caused Mara to label her 'The Bitch.' Mara stood, and the Tigress and Kristal approached her with a robe. This robe was different than the others. It was white as well, but it was made of sheer silk. They dressed her in it and led her outside the tent.