The Bene Elohim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He drew himself out of my mouth, grasped my body and turned me around and under him. His feet hooked the insides of my legs and spread them as he grasped my wrists and held them down high above my head. He paused a moment, his eyes boring into mine. I looked down to see his massive tool standing proud along his abdomen, then looked back into his face. He stared into my eyes as he lowered himself to me. I felt his head pressing at my vagina. I sobbed as he pushed the head into me. He withdrew, held himself at my opening and then pushed inside me again, this time a little more. "Yes. Take me, please take me," I begged him.

"Tell me what you want."

"I want you inside me."

"Where?" His head pressed at my vagina.

"I want it in my sex." He slid it in a little.

"More. I want it deeper." He slid in a little further, then held himself still.

"Enough?" he asked.

"No! Oh, please Gadreel I want you up inside me, I want you all the way up me."

He forced his full length into me. His penis spread me open until the head met my womb. I lay impaled on him, staring into his eyes as he stayed still inside me.

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes."

"Say it."

"I want you to fuck me, Gadreel. Please fuck me, please fu- Oh! Oh, Gadreel! Aah! Aaaiee!"

He plunged his mouth to mine and silenced me with his tongue. His massive penis filled me and shafted up and out of me with increasing speed. My legs stiffened and spread wider. My vagina stretched to accommodate his massive bulk. Gadreel let go of my wrists and released my mouth. He gripped my shoulders. I sobbed as he leveraged himself further up into me, but I loved how he filled me. I wrapped my legs around him. I bore down on him. I squeezed the muscles of my vagina to tighten on him, clenching and releasing as we settled into a steady, driving rhythm.

I felt a low, tensing thrill growing inside me. It mounted in intensity, rising in pitch as he worked me. He began to thrust harder. His penis head was slamming up to my womb, driving and driving. My face was flushed, my breasts swollen and my nipples excited from his chest rubbing again them. My womb was vibrant, alive to the promise of his seed. I felt my canal undulating as he forced it wide with his penetrations. I heard the slap of his sac against my cheeks.

The tensing increased inside me, the neck of my womb was throbbing. My blood was beating in my ears, making wild music with our panting breath. He worked me faster and faster and then he rose up on his arms to force himself deeper into me with short, hard, fast stabbing strokes. He flung his head back for an instant and then his wild eyes burned into mine as his hot seed spurted into me. With every gush he shouted his triumph. With a pulsating thrill that shimmered through my whole body, I felt the neck of my womb jerk down to drink from the hot pool of semen. Again and again I cried out as the pounding rhythm of my womb spread its waves through me.

Then bliss came to Gadreel and me, deep and silent, the bliss of the truly loved for whom nothing is hidden, nothing more is to be resolved, whose love is one...

...Eve did not return to Adam's village, but lived out her days among us at Enoch, the city Cain named after his son. She lived another hundred years and Gadreel was with her, and faithful to her, to the end.

As time went by, the memory of her did not fade. She became a goddess in the minds of the children and they built a temple to her. Penemue, the gentle Watcher she came to trust the most after Gadreel, wrote down her history and it became a sacred text cherished by her daughters. They celebrated her in prostitution rites, instituting the seasons for the sowing of seed and for harvest in temples that were consecrated to her. The account of her first love making with Gadreel became the guide for the initiation rites of kings, reenacted by many generations after Cain.

Shemyaza and I became priests of her temple, along with the other Watchers at Enoch, teaching the arts of medicine, metal craft, writing, agriculture and animal husbandry. We gave the people laws to govern their industry and trade, and civilization. The foundation for it all, the plowing of women and the plowing of fields, the increase in the population and the herds, all became one and the same until Our Lord looked upon it and desired to sweep it all away. His creation had become an abomination to Him. In the time of Noah, the only one of His creation he desired to save, he drowned everyone and everything on the face of the Earth.

But not before he had dealt with us. He learned how I had seduced the women with my cosmetics and jewelry, knew Shemyaza's widespread mantra that love should not be denied. All the Watchers were destroyed or buried. The Lord ascribed all sin to me for my part in orchestrating the decision to live as we had done. Our solemn oath to take women, sworn by every one us, did not save Shemyaza. As the highest among us, he too was cast into the bowels of the Earth to await the final Judgment Day. On that day we both shall burn until the end of time.

As I wait, I remember. And smile.