The Benefits Man

Story Info
She didn't...did she?
1.7k words
3.35
98.6k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm the last person in the world who you would think had a problem with a cheating wife, but I think it's possible that I do and no one is more surprised over it than me.

My wife Ellen is not all that physically attractive (except to me of course). She is over-weight, has a rather plain face and wears her hair the way she likes it even though most people would say that it was very unbecoming. Makeup would help her face some, but she refuses to wear any, and the clothes she wears would be more suited to an eighty-year-old great grandmother. Looks were not what attracted me to Ellen. She is highly intelligent, has great common sense, is witty, charming and has a great sense of humor. She is also loving, affectionate and very attentive to me. To sum it up, Ellen suits me, but I seriously doubted that she would appeal to anyone else.

Ellen and I have been together just a little over six years and even though Ellen has been working for the same company for over ten years I've never met any of the people that she works with. Her company has a picnic every summer and a holiday party in December, but for one reason or another I've never been able to attend the events. This year would be the first time that nothing would interfere with my attending the Christmas party and Ellen was excited at finally being able to introduce me to her friends.

As office type parties go hers wasn't bad. The people were friendly, the food was good and the booze was plentiful. There were the usual "rah rah" speeches from three of the company officers, bonus checks were handed out and the tables were rearranged to create a dance floor while a live band tuned up their instruments. The music started and people began moving to the dance floor and Ellen and I joined them for the first two numbers and then I took Ellen back to our table and excused myself to go to the bathroom. When I came back to the table Ellen was gone and I looked around and saw her out on the dance floor. The song ended and her partner was bringing her back to the table when the next number started and a man intercepted her and took her back out on the floor. That was the first surprise of the many I was to get that night. Normally Ellen is very shy around other people and as I watched her and her partner move around the floor I noticed that her partner was a good ten years younger than she was. Come to think of it so was the first man I saw her dancing with. Almost as if needing to confirm that observation I looked around the room to take a second look at him. I finally found him sitting at a corner table with six other men. They were all watching Ellen on the dance floor.

In looking for him I was surprised to notice how many single men that there were at the party. About thirty seconds before the song ended one of the men from the table in the corner got up and went out to the floor and cut in on Ellen and her partner. When the song stopped Ellen and her new partner remained out on the floor for the next number. Finally the band took a break and Ellen returned to our table.

"Sorry darling, but for some unaccountable reason I seem to be popular tonight."

"As long as you are having a good time and enjoying yourself. That is why we came, isn't it?"

During the next two hours there was a steady stream of men coming to our table and asking Ellen to dance. I didn't really care because while I do know how to dance I don't really care all that much for it. As long as they were asking and Ellen was willing I was happy to let them take that chore off my hands. It got boring just watching Ellen dance so I spent some time looking around the room. I noticed three young and very beautiful women sitting alone at a table and I wondered why they weren't out on the floor dancing. I observed them off and on for the next hour or so and not once in that time did I see anyone go up to them and ask them to dance. Very odd I thought, given as many young single men as were present. I also noticed that the three women seemed to be watching Ellen and I thought I detected disapproval on their faces.

My drinking finally caught up with me and it was time to hit the bathroom again. I was sitting in a stall when some men came in. I heard zippers and then splashing and then one man said, "Do you think it will happen tonight?"

"No reason not to. It has happened at every company picnic and Christmas party for the last six or seven years."

"Why does she do it?"

"Because she is a cock hungry slut."

"Why do you call her that?"

"What else would you call a woman who pulls trains? She did twelve at the last company Christmas party and fourteen at the company picnic. To me that says cock hungry slut."

"But it is different tonight. How can she possibly do it?"

"Don't sweat it. Benny will take care of things. He isn't happy about it, but he had her day before yesterday in the parking lot after work so tonight it's our turn."

Then there were zipper sounds, the sound of running water and paper towels being pulled down and then I was alone. I wondered which one of the three sexy young women was the cock crazy slut and I tried to imagine any one of the three being gangbanged. That's another benefit of having a Plain Jane for a wife - you don't have to worry about things like that.

I was watching Ellen dance when a man sat down across from me. He stuck out his hand, "John Hammond" he said and I took his hand and shook it as I gave him my name. "You looked bored to death sitting here watching the dance floor so I thought I'd come over and offer you a chance to stretch your legs. If you would like I can give you a tour of the place. We let the afternoon watchman leave a little early tonight and I have to do the eleven o'clock rounds. You know, check all the doors and that kind of stuff."

I told him that I would like a tour and I got up and followed him. He kept up a running commentary and described everything that we saw. He told me what each piece of machinery was and just what it did and why. He checked every door we came to and even opened some of the rooms to show me what was inside. The computer room was huge and had more kinds of things in it that I could have imagined and John explained them all to me. He opened up one office and ushered me in. "This is where Ellen works. That's her desk over there." He pointed and I saw a desk with my picture on it. We were almost done when John said he had one more thing to check. "I have to look at the heating unit down in the hole."

"The hole?"

"Actually it's a half basement but we call it the hole. There are stairs, but they are at the other end of the building so we will take the cage lift down."

We walked over to an old-fashioned cage elevator. It was a single person maintenance elevator and John told me that he would send me down and then bring the lift back up.

"Then we can walk to the other end of the hole and take the stairs back to the party."

I climbed into the elevator and John pushed a button and I started down. Suddenly, between floors the elevator stopped. "Shit!" I heard John say, "They were supposed to have fixed that." Then he shouted down to me, "I have to go back to the main breaker box and reset the circuit breaker. It will take a couple of minutes so don't panic" and I heard him hurry away.

The couple of minutes stretched to almost thirty and regardless of John's telling me not to panic I was getting ready to when all of a sudden the elevator gave a jerk and started down. John was waiting for me when the elevator stopped. "The stairs are by the breaker box so I hurried down to meet you. God but I'm so sorry about this. Building Maintenance was supposed to have replaced all the old weak circuit breakers. They either missed that one or they haven't done it yet. God I'm sorry. The first time Ellen gets you to one of our parties and I screw up your night. I'll probably catch holy hell from her. We'd better get you back to the party."

I looked at my watch and was amazed to see that we had been gone almost an hour and forty-five minutes.

We got back to the party and I didn't see Ellen. She wasn't at our table and I didn't see her on the dance floor so I was looking around the room when I saw her with two guys coming in the side door that led out into the parking lot. The two guys were smiling, but I thought I saw worry on Ellen's face when she saw me sitting at the table watching her walk toward me.

"I was just outside getting some fresh air. Did you see the whole place? They told me that Benny took you on the tour."

"Benny?"

John laughed, "That's my nickname. I'm the manager of Human Resources and Benefits so everyone calls me Benny."

I looked from Ellen to him and then back at Ellen. Nah! It couldn't be - could it?