The Benefits of a Girlfriend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like pleasure, too," I meekly argued.

"Yes, you like it. But, that's not what arouses you. You like pleasure because it heightens the senses, but you're aroused by pain. You're what is called a masochist."

Having heard the term before and seen some S&M videos, I argued, "No, I'm not. I don't like getting beaten or anything like that."

"No? I bet you would if you tried it. But, that's not what I'm talking about either. You're an emotional masochist; you get turned on by humiliation and heartache. You can't deny it. We both witnessed its effects on your erection first hand. You've never gotten as hard from pleasurable stimulation as you did when I used words that hurt."

"Okay, so how do we fix it? Is there a pill or something I can take? Maybe therapy?"

She smiled. "You're not listening. It's hardwired in your psyche just like your sexuality. If a hot guy walks into the room tomorrow and professes his undying love for you, are you going to make out with him in front of me, then break up with me and run off with him?"

I laughed. "I'm pretty sure you're hotter than any guy."

"Humor me; just say there was a guy with a better-looking face than any woman alive."

"That's not possible, but if it were, then, yes, absolutely I'd run off with him and have his babies," I answered, laughing. She just gave me a dirty look for mocking her attempt at a serious discussion. I relented, "Okay, to me, a guy is a guy no matter what he looks like. I don't care if he's good-looking or butt ugly, I wouldn't ever want to kiss him."

"Exactly. You aren't going to wake up tomorrow and suddenly find pleasure more arousing than pain, either. If we're going to be together, be honest with each other, and be faithful to one another, you have to be who you are. You have to be a masochist."

"But why? What does it matter? Can't we just have regular sex like we did before?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"You still want brutal honesty?"

"Always," I grimaced.

"Because our sex life before last night was awful. You were never fully erect before last night and you're not well enough endowed to do anything for me with an erection that's only ninety percent full."

Although I should have been angry and hurt by her words, I wasn't. I smiled at her and stared into those sky blue eyes as I said, "I've got a little humiliating story for you if you're interested."

I maneuvered myself to the bottom of the bed as she got in the middle near the top, spread her legs, and started rubbing her clit. "I am now."

I grinned widely and started, "Although I've always known I'm not well endowed, I've always just assumed I was big enough. As I was getting ready to go on my second date with you last semester, I asked Adam if he had a condom I could borrow. He went back to his room and grabbed the box of condoms off of his nightstand that said XXL on them. 'Last one. That makes it lucky so you better stop fooling around and get lucky with this girl tonight,' he laughed. Ironically, he's the one who got lucky with you. But, I held onto that lucky condom thinking someday I'd get lucky enough to use it with you. So, after making out with you on Valentine's Day, I put it on. You picked up the wrapper, looked at it, and laughed. 'XXL, really? You need to drop at least one X.' I frowned. 'Seriously, that's way too big for you,' you said."

Still rubbing away, she giggled, "Oh I completely forgot about that! I can't believe I was so mean to you back then!"

"No, you weren't mean; just brutally honest. But I didn't get it at the time when I told you that it fits fine. So, you reached towards it, grabbed the tip and slid it off without any resistance, and said, 'Go get some smaller ones, please. The drugstore is only a few blocks away. Just ask the lady for the smallest size they have. It may hurt your ego a little, but this is going to work a lot better and feel a lot better for you if it fits you right.'"

"Oh, is that really what I told you? I remember being frustrated that you were a lot smaller than I was used to, but I can't believe I said that. Is that what you did? That must have been kind of humiliating?"

"It was way more than kind of. I walked down to the drugstore, waited in line, and quietly asked the old lady for the smallest-sized condoms she had behind the counter. 'I'm sorry, can't hear you. You'll have to speak up,' she said smiling and looking at the three couples behind me who all seemed to be together. They, too, came to the counter empty-handed, so I assumed they were there for the same thing considering what day it was. I repeated my inquiry slightly louder. I could hear some snickering behind me. 'Still can't hear you, sonny, you gotta quit whispering,' she replied. Agitated, I asked in a voice loud enough for the entire store to hear. "

"Oh my god! You didn't! How come you never told me that before?"

I reached forward on the bed, took her hand from her pussy, and replaced it with mine. I began teasing her labia and clit with the tips of my fingers, playing her like a piano. I continued, "'I'm sorry,' the old lady said with a wide grin, 'We only carry regular, large, extra-large, and extra extra large. Seems there isn't much demand for the teenie tiny itty bitty ones.' The couples couldn't contain their laughter anymore. "

Kristy tried to speak, but as I slid my middle finger inside her, her words came out as moans. So the story resumed, "Now, because I was both angry and full of confidence because I was about to have sex with a girl prettier than anyone in the store, I unwisely demanded, 'I want to speak to your manager.' She said, 'He's not here. He left an hour ago. And I doubt he could help you anyhow. It just don't make no sense to carry condoms specially for lads that never get the chance to use them.' Again her words were greeted with laughter."

Kristy's moaning increased and I took my thumb and started playing with her clit again, before I spoke again, "Now, by then, my face was beat red both with anger and embarrassment and, to top it off, I realized the humiliation had also caused my pants to tent. 'I'll just take the regular, okay.' She asked, 'Are you sure? They don't work no good if they just slide right off.' This time there was just silence behind me. I guess the couples were beginning to feel sorry for me or, more likely, they were just horny and wanted to fuck and this old lady was holding them up. But you remember how the regular ones didn't slip off but still had a good bit of play? Seems the old lady was partially right."

"She was and so fucking mean! I love it. Is that it? Did she anything else?" Kristy asked as I pulled my hand away.

"No, but I did. My dick was rock hard at this point and I wanted to share some of my embarrassment with the woman who caused it, so as she was bagging up the condoms, I pointed to it and she looked down at it. Her eyes got real wide and she gasped. I leaned forward and whispered, 'You shouldn't go around teasing a guy about having a little penis because most of us have been teased so much that we've developed a defense mechanism where we actually get horny when we're humiliated. Now, I'm about to go have sex for the first time ever with the girl of my dreams and I'm going to picture your ugly old face when I do since you're the one who got me so fucking horny.' The look on her face made it clear that she heard every word."

"Geeze, Michael. That poor old lady!" Kristy laughed. "But, ewww. Did you really picture her face when you and I fucked for the first time?"

"Of course not, I just wanted to fuck with her a bit as payback."

"You should have thanked her, Michael. That was awesome how she humiliated you in front of people. I bet it even made you harder when we fucked."

"Maybe a little, but it was hard to think of anything but you at the time."

"It would have been really cool if you told me that story the first time we fucked, maybe we wouldn't have spent a month and a half having bad sex."

"Come on, it wasn't that bad before."

"Yeah, it wasn't half as good as it could have been. You probably already realize this, but in addition to discovering that you're a masochist, I discovered I'm the exact opposite. I'm a sadist. The look on your face and the tears in your eyes gets me nice and wet."

"So, does that mean we're perfect for each other?"

"It means we're more compatible sexually than I ever thought possible. That's for sure. Hey, I have a story for you. You want to hear about that first night Adam got lucky with me?"

"Um, I was there, remember. I was stupid enough to take you over there, even though he texted me and told me the four girls he planned on partying with hadn't shown because one of them had a death in the family. Then, I let Adam taunt me into playing that drinking card game even though I knew I was an inexperienced lightweight who'd only ever drunk one time. I drank too much and passed out and that left you alone with him and he found you so attractive he drunkenly seduced you."

She laughed. "Is that what Adam told you?"

"Yes, isn't that what happened?"

"In a way, I guess. I actually like that version of the story because it puts all the blame on you and that makes you feel guilty. It also lets Adam and me off easy for our behavior, but it isn't really true. But are you sure you want to hear what actually happened? I'm sure it's going to hurt. A lot."

Playing with her pussy and moving my mouth towards it, I said, "Yes, of course! And I hope you're right. I hope it burns more than anything you've said so far." I rubbed my open lips around her lower lips and began to lick.

"That's it," she laughed seductively, "That's my little masochist. Take it. Accept it. Love it. Enjoy it. He had me the moment you introduced me to him, maybe even before..."

As she told the story, I ate her to orgasm twice, before giving her another with my fullest possible erection. I felt peculiar that almost every other male alive could have been fully aroused by just glancing at the remarkable features of her body, but I could only get there when she parted her lips and whispered syllables of anguish they could never stand to hear. Thanks to the guidance of a freshman psychology major, I learned the T.A.L.E. method to get over my flaws and shortcomings and to deal with the pain associated with the way women treated me: to take it, to accept it, to love it, to enjoy it...

12