The Benefits of Being Average

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But," he started, "You might be beautiful, you might be feminine and you might think it's fun to play around like this, but I'm going to fuck your ass and I'm going to fuck your ass hard. You better get ready for a good hard pounding because it's coming right now."

I looked into my wife's eyes and saw nothing but raw, all-consuming lust. Peter had hit just the right note. Forceful, dominating and assertive without being humiliating, disrespectful or full of cliché. Man he was good.

With that, he pulled his cock from Liz's pussy, grabbed a bottle of lube that he had brought to the bed with him coated his cock to its slick best. He then slathered some of the lube into Liz's backdoor and for good measure leaned over and spat on it and rubbed the saliva all around her inviting rosebud.

Liz was panting, overwhelmed with lust, waiting for what was to come next and she didn't have to wait long. Pete resumed his position between her legs and rubbed his lube-slick cock up and down her slit and rested the head right up against her asshole. She had a death-grip on my thighs as she awaited the Pete's cock. I knew the exact moment that this cock breached her sphincter because just her nails almost drew blood on my legs as it popped inside of her. Despite an almost overwhelming desire to bury his turgid cock into her in one thrust, Pete was patient, letting Liz relax and accept him.

His patience does have limits though and once he was completely buried inside her, Pete again grabbed her hair, pulled her head back so her back was arched lewdly and hissed into her ear, "You ready to get this beautiful ass pounded baby?"

Liz was only able to breathlessly reply, "Fuck yes, fuck me hard – now!"

With that Peter withdrew almost completely from Liz's ass and then gunned his hips forward, the front of his thighs making a lewd smacking sound against the backs of hers. That started a frenzy of all-out ass-fucking, with Pete groaning and panting and Liz grunting with every one of Pete's thrusts and saying, "Oh fuck yes...it's better than I remembered....I missed this.....fuck me harder Pete!"

While they never changed positions from him behind her, Pete was a very imaginative and active lover to Liz. First, simply taking her doggie, then squatting over her and feeding his cock down into her, then with one foot flat on the bed. Every new angle sent Liz into greater heights of pleasure. Both of them were working on this fuck hard! Pete pistoning his cock forward into Liz and Liz pushing her ass equally hard back onto Pete's cock. Both of them were glistening with sweat as Pete neared his orgasm. Liz had had a series of orgasms during their fucking and now looked back at Pete and said, "Come on Lover, cum in my ass! Fill my ass with your fucking cum!"

That was all it took. Pete grabbed Liz's hips and drove into her one more time and held himself deeply inside her and yelled "FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!!!!" and emptied his balls into my willing wife's ass. The two of them remained coupled for at least a minute as if they were glued together. Their assorted moans and groans lasted quite a while as the sheer passion of their fucking started to subside. During their session I had moved to the side of the bed to let Liz concentrate fully on the pleasure Pete was giving her (and she him) but now she looked at me with lust-addled eyes and pulled away from Pete. His cock slipped out of her ass with a soft "pop" and she crawled on the bed toward me. While far from being upset or jealous at what I had just witnessed (Hell – Rex was at attention again already), Liz just seemed to know that I needed her right there, right now. Once she got over to me on the bed, the pushed me flat on my back, straddled my hips and impaled herself in one motion on my cock.

For the longest time she didn't say a word, choosing instead to bounce on my erection in a slow, steady cadence. It was like she was completely consumed by lust. She sat completely upright, her head thrown back, one hand squeezing her beautiful tits and alternatively pinching her nipples, the other strumming away at her engorged clit. Eventually she seemed to calm down enough to enable her to speak. She leaned down, with one hand on either side of my head and gave me exactly what I needed. A deep, very intimate kiss – not lustful, but completely loving. I knew right then, that Liz was still all mine and the last shred of worry I had just drifted away.

"Liam, darling," she said, "Thank you for giving this to me, Peter was beyond wonderful."

Just then, I felt the bed shift and saw Pete behind Liz and he leaned forward and whispered into her ear, "What do you mean WAS? I'm not close to being done with yet. An ass like that can't be fucked just once! As a matter of fact, this average cock is going to have that ass again right now – hope you like to have two cocks in you at once."

This was completely uncharted territory for Liz. I looked up at her and cocked an eyebrow, silently saying, "Are you ok with this?" A slightly furrowed brow accompanied by a vigorous nodding of Liz's head told me that while she was willing, she was a little worried. I'd read (and seen) enough porn to know that getting "DP'd" successfully was all about the beginning. I stopped pushing up into Liz and pulled her down to me for a kiss, hoping to distract her even slightly from the initial discomfort. Her breath, once again, caught as Pete's cock popped past the ring of muscle, but since she had already been fucked and fucked hard, she was able to take his cock almost immediately, despite having her pussy filled completely.

"There you go, you horny slut! How does it feel to have two cocks in you at once?"

"Oh my god. I can't believe I'm doing this. I feel like such a tramp. I feel sooo fucking nasty. Pound me you fuckers! Pound me as hard as you can!"

Very quickly Peter and I found a very comfortable rhythm. Him on the withdrawal as I was pushing in; me pulling out as he was thrusting. Because we had both cum so recently, we both had pretty good control, despite the extraordinary circumstances. I mean it's not every day you DP your wife! I will admit too, that, as much as I wanted Liz to have this, feeling my junk rub up against another guy's junk took some getting used to. I wasn't weirded out or anything, but geez, you can't blame a guy for feeling a bit awkard!

For her part, Liz was in absolute heaven. She soon figured out that the best thing for her to do was to simply lie on my chest and let herself be fucked. Plainly and simply, she was being taken, a plaything for Pete and I and she willing gave herself to us. We fucked, and then we fucked some more. There weren't a lot of words exchanged between the three of us, just a lot of moaning and groaning. The room was filled with scent of lust – there was a whole lot of fucking going on! Occasionally Liz would breathlessly gasp, "Sooo good, so fucking good!" This was work too! I was sweating, Liz was sweating and poor Pete, without the aid of something to support him was sweating so badly it was dripping off his chin onto Liz's back. All of a sudden I looked at Liz when I heard a familiar sound. It's a throaty gasp she makes when she's got a great orgasm brewing. I had a feeling I was going to see one like this sometime tonight – and it was on its way. Her eyes glazed over and her mouth was slack-jawed – frozen in a silent scream and her orgasm fought for release.

Then it hit.

Because she was on top of me, I could feel her thighs begin to quiver. This was basically followed by what could only be described as something akin to a seizure. Her head snapped back, just barely missing Pete's face, her whole body started to shake, her asshole clamped down on Pete's cock and her pussy was in full-blown spasm on my cock. Her voice was a simply, high-pitched scream that only intensified as her orgasm continued. It seemed to last for hours, but in truth, it was more like a full minute of sheer bliss. I have never seen anything so raw and completely sexy in my entire life. We had released her inner slut and she was "all-in." As the waves of her pleasure finally started to subside, Pete and I instinctively both knew how to finish this unbelievable fucking. He pulled out of her, I pulled her off of my cock and rolled her off of me and we both knelt on either side of her frantically stroking our cocks.

"Yes! Yes! YES! Cum for me you fuckers! Cover me with your hot cum! Spunk this fucking slut with every drop you've got!"

That did it for me. The cum blasted out of my cock like a water from a fire hose. The first shot hit her right in the chin, the second on her throat and the rest on her heavenly tits. This was all Pete needed and he came soon after, painting the rest of her body from just below her breasts right down to her still-twitching pussy with another 6 or 7 blasts. We then both collapsed on either side of the vessel that had just provided us with such pleasure. All three of us were panting like we had just run a full-out sprint – and in a lot of ways we had. I looked at Liz and she was about the sexiest mess I have ever seen. Her hair was tousled everywhere, her whole body was red and flushed from exertion and she was covered from chin to pussy in two huge loads of cum.

"Oh my god, I can't believe I just did that!" she panted as her breathing began to return to normal. From there it got quite a bit surreal as we all lay there talking about what just happened. I was struggling just a tiny bit as to what had just taken place. Had I opened a Pandora's box? Deep down, I honestly didn't think so, but I thought to myself I wouldn't be normal if the thought didn't cross my mind.

Finally, Liz looked down at herself and said, "Wow, I'm quite the site – Liam, I really need to have a shower, would you like to join me?" I smiled and said, "You really need to ask?" With that she took my hand and looked at Pete and said, "Excuse us for a while Pete!" and led me to the bathroom. It was just what we needed. We needed to reconnect and see in each other's eyes that we were both ok with this evening. I soaped Liz all over; she did the same to me, unbelievably coaxing another erection out of me. We talked, reassuring each other that we were fine. It occurred to me that if this was really bothering me, why was Rex ready for another round? Obviously it meant that I was secure with Liz and I and I need not worry. We got out of the shower and dried off and donned the bathrobes that were in the room. Pete looked up at us as we entered the bedroom and said, "Well, I best not be the only frousy one in the room!" and padded off to the bathroom to have his own shower.

I collapsed on the huge bed and lay there, with the evening's events playing through my mind. Very quickly it seemed, fatigue got the better of me and I drifted off to sleep.

"Honey?...Baby?....Liam Honey, wake up! I don't want you to miss this." I heard Liz's voice through the cloud of my drowsiness, but I also heard the insistent slap of skin and skin and some gasps and moans and immediately my senses were alert. I looked up to see Pete with his cock buried once again in Liz's ass!

Pete looked at me with a sheepish grin and Liz looked at me almost apologetically. "Baby, you fell asleep and when Peter got out of the shower we got talking about our night and well.... I just had to one more time. I didn't want to do it without you watching so I woke you up."

I didn't mind a bit. In fact, this time, with all three of us more in control and not out of our minds in lust, it was a pleasure to watch them. This was fucking because they wanted to – what happened earlier was fucking because they needed to; such was the urgency of their lust. I got off the bed and sat in the nearby chair and simply observed. This sex was for pure pleasure – it was affectionate but not really intimate. Two people simply enjoying the pleasure of the flesh. It occurred to me that if you could reproduce this exactly, then couples would not have fights over infidelity. In this moment I truly knew that Liz loved me but was enjoying what Pete could provide for her. But these moments are fleeting and exceedingly rare. Jealousies, feelings and insecurities will always get in the way. I even doubted that we would ever reproduce this with Pete (although I couldn't completely close that door right now.) So, I enjoyed it while it lasted. Their coupling was very athletic, elegant and a HUGE turn-on. They fucked doggie-style, then moved to Liz on her back. Eventually Pete rolled onto his back and Liz sat astride his hips happily bouncing on his cock. As Pete's lust started to build, he took the lead and put Liz on her back with her legs in the air and he fucked her in the pile-driver position, bringing groans of appreciate from his lover.

They must have fucked non-stop for almost 15 minutes when Pete placed Liz on the edge of the bed and he stood behind her, feet on the floor. He spread her legs and got between them and pushed his cock into her ass from behind. Then he started to hammer into Liz with hard insistent thrusts. As his orgasm approached, he once-again reached up and grabbed her hair and pulled her head back, this time more for effect then anything else and announced that he was going to cum.

"Yes, Pete, yes! Cum for me lover!" Liz screamed. With one last thrust, Pete grabbed her hips, threw his head back and bellowed, "Fuuuuucccccckkkk!" as he came for the third time this evening in my wife's ass.

It had been quite a show and the most appreciative person in the room seemed to be old Rex who was achingly like a stone. Liz looked over at me, crawled off the bed and walked over to where I was sitting and extended her hand. "Well, my love, it's time for me to give you back a little of what you've given me!" I took her hand, not knowing what she meant until she lead me to the patio door that opened to deck of our cabin. Liz knows how much I love fucking outdoors but rarely allows it at home, always being worried that the neighbours will catch us. However, with this secluded cabin on a cool night in a place where no one knew us AND with what had happened already, she was ready to go.

She simply walked over to the railing of the deck, raised one leg up onto it, looked over her shoulder and said, "I've had my fill of average cock for the night, come on you fucking stud, give me that big, fat monster I love inside me so much!" She didn't have to wait more than about 2 seconds as I shed the robe, dipped my hips and jammed my cock into her dripping pussy in one hard thrust.

"Fuck yes!" Liz screamed and for once it was me that was temporarily worried about getting caught. But then, I didn't care and set to the task of giving my wife the fucking of her life. It was a very quiet, very still night and I'm sure you could hear our bodies slapping together and our moans and groans all around the area, from the other cabins around the bends in the shore right back to the main hotel. But honestly, we didn't care.

We fucked with great abandon for quite awhile and as I started to get close to cumming, Liz sensed my impending explosion.

"Yeah baby, cum for me, cum for me so I can have you inside me the rest of the night."

That did it for me and as my nuts emptied for the third time in about 5 hours I literally bellowed, "Fuck Yes!!!!!!!" and honestly didn't give a damn who heard. I led Liz back into the room where we saw Pete lying on the bed sound asleep. We both collapsed there too, with Liz between us and fell asleep without saying another word.

I had no idea how long we had slept, but I was awoken by an insistent knocking at the cabin door. I got up and nearly went to the door naked, but remembered at the last moment and slipped on a robe and stumbled groggily out of the bedroom, closing the door behind me and opened the door to the cabin. Standing there was a staff member from the resort with a large tray and he announced "room service". When I told him that we hadn't ordered anything he said to me, "Yes sir, I know, but apparently a gentleman came to the front desk earlier this morning and ordered it for you and asked that when we deliver it, we should also pass this envelope on to you." After thanking the man and giving him a tip, I went into the bedroom and discovered only Liz on the bed, slowly coming out of her deep sleep. In my haste to get to the door I hadn't even noticed that Pete had left! I awoke Liz and after stretching (and after silently telling Rex this wasn't the time!) we went into the dining area to see what was for breakfast.

The tray contained a feast of bacon, eggs, ham, toast, pancakes, coffee and juice. Not surprisingly we were famished but wondered where Pete was, although we had our suspicions. These suspicions were answered when I opened the envelope and read it aloud to Liz.

"Liz and Liam:

I woke up early like I usually do, but much, much sorer then I'm used to! To be honest, seeing Liz lying there gave me some really, really naughty ideas, but I do have some things back in the city that I need to get to today, so I thought it best to give you guys some privacy. I want you to know that last night was beyond amazing. Liam, thank you for approaching me with this idea. While I'd like nothing more than to tell all my friends about the amazing night I just spent, it will never go beyond the three of us. Liz, you are one amazing, sexy beautiful woman and Liam is extremely lucky to have you. Thank you for being so open last night. To you both, I think it's no secret that I've stayed away from marriage; however the love and respect that you both have for one another gives me hope that maybe one day I'll be able to find the same thing – you guys are a great example of what marriage should be. I hope that last night was everything you had hoped for.

See you at the gym

Your "average" friend.

Pete."

With that, I looked at the next page, which contained the receipt for the accommodation and breakfast both paid for by Pete. I shook my head. Pete was anything but average in my books.

Liz looked at me as we finished our plates and said, "Honey, are you ok? Are we ok? I want you to know that last night was incredible, but you are the one for me – so, please tell me, are you ok with what happened last night and with what I did?"

My answer was to stand up from the table, with Rex poking through my robe and saying, "Baby, does this answer your question?"

Liz threw her head back and let out her low, sexy laugh, "I guess it does – what time is checkout?"

My reply to her? "Oh, in about 3 orgasms!" And we ran like kids to the bedroom.