The Benefits of Biking

Story Info
Biking leads to more than just exercise.
5.1k words
4.39
12.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The area where I live has about 200 miles of bike trails around it, many of them circling the area to allow rides that loop back to your starting point. I usually am on these trails 5-6 times a week. The trails are old railroad beds that have been paved over to allow a smooth ride and many people use them for riding, running, walking the dog, etc.

One late morning I was on a trail about four miles from home, making my way back. I had been alone for most of the ride since most people are riding a lot earlier in the morning. As I came around a bend in the trail I could see a cyclist up ahead of me, maintaining the distance as we rode. Something ran across the trail in front of the cyclist and I saw them try to steer around whatever it was but the front wheel turned sharply to the right and the rider flew off the bike, landing on the pavement and sliding into the grass at the side of the trail. Most cyclists are a friendly bunch and willing to help each other out as needed and I came to a stop by the rider, instantly seeing a front wheel that was bent and made the bike useless to ride.

"Shit, " a female voice exclaimed. "Stupid deer."

"Hi, I saw you fall. Are you alright?"

"Hey. I scrapped up my knee pretty bad and my bike's a mess."

"Well, I have a first aid kit in my truck and we can get your bike back to your car. I'll carry it for you if you'd like."

She chuckled and looked up at me, the first glimpse I had of her face. She seemed quite a bit younger than my 48 years, but a pretty smile and brown eyes. Her light hair was tucked up under her helmet.

"You would need to carry the bike pretty far. I rode from my apartment back in town and don't have my car with me."

"Oh. Well, unfortunately we're not real close to the parking lot where my truck is either. Your knee looks pretty bloody too. Let me take a look at it."

She stuck her leg out and I poured water from my bottle over the wound to wash away the blood. It was scraped pretty bad and continued to bleed, definitely needing a bandage of some type.

"How sore is it? Are you able to walk?" I asked trying to figure out a way to get her and the bike back to the parking area.

My knee is sore," she responded, "but I think I can walk on it. We'll just need to go slow."

"Well, since we'll be walking for a little while, no need to be strangers. My name is Tom."

"Hi, Tom. I'm Sara. Thanks for stopping."

She was standing, testing the knee to make sure she could walk on it. I noticed she filled out her bike shorts very nicely, legs more muscular than most women, and a large, round ass filling out the back. She was a few inches shorter than me and her biking shirt was filled out generously. She took her helmet off and shook out her shoulder length light brown, almost blond hair. I quickly looked away to prevent myself from staring.

"No problem. I'd stop for anyone that needed help."

We started walking the several miles back to the parking lot, she walking my bike and me carrying hers over my shoulder. It took a little over an hour to make the parking lot, giving us time for small talk along the way. I learned she is a grad student at the local university but didn't decide to go back until she was 31. She said she it was difficult at first as she was older than most of the students and didn't have a lot in common with them. She also worked part time in one of the college's offices but tried to ride as much as time would allow between classes and her job.

I let her do most of the talking as she went into a lot of detail about places she had traveled, what she had been doing with her life up to this point. The more she spoke, the more interested I was becoming. She had traveled to a few places I would like to go so that made the conversation more interesting. Before we realized it, we were at the parking lot and my truck. I loaded my bike on the rack and had to put hers in the bed as the bent wheel wouldn't allow it to sit correctly on the rack. She sat in the seat of the truck while I got the first aid kit and looked at her knee. Rinsing the blood off, I sprayed some antibiotic on it and topped it off with a Mickey Mouse bandage.

She laughed at the bandage, saying, "I feel like I'm ten again. Cute bandage." And she laughed again.

"We're still young at heart right? No reason we can't have a little fun."

She looked up and smiled at me, sending a feeling through me I haven't felt in a while.

Since there is only one bike shop in town, I headed there. Sara was a little dismayed when she found out repairs would take about a week and a half due to the back log of work the shop had.

"Hey, that's no problem," I volunteered. "I have a bike you can borrow."

"Really? You do? And you don't mind me borrowing it?" She seemed really pleased with this offer.

"No, I don't mind. The bike isn't being used so you can take it until yours is repaired. We'll have to go by my house to pick it up."

It took a few minutes to reach my house and I opened the garage door to reveal a Trek racing bike hanging from hooks in the garage.

"That's really a nice bike," Sara said. "Why do you have two?"

"This was my wife's bike. She died about three years ago and it hasn't been used since."

There was no intention to elicit sympathy from her. I had pretty much gotten over Lisa's death from the car accident but the look from Sara was one of sorrow, her big eyes exuding a warm and caring look.

"I'm really sorry. I feel like an idiot, sticking my foot in my mouth like that."

I smiled at her and said it wasn't a big deal. Since I hadn't mentioned the fact she died, she didn't know. Sara got on the bike and rode it up and down the street in front of my house. We had to adjust the seat and handle bars a little to provide a better fit. Once that was finished, I loaded the bike on the rack of my truck and took her to her apartment. She lived in a building with eight apartments that were usually rented out to the college kids. Since she lived on the second floor, I carried the bike up for her to her door.

"Thanks so much, Tom. I think I can get it from here." She smiled that electric smile at me again as I leaned the bike against the wall. She reached up, kissed my cheek and gave me a hug. A spark jolted through me that I hadn't felt in some time and my cock begin to stir. I had not been with another woman, or dated anyone, since Lisa died. Not because I was still mourning, I just didn't meet anyone that seemed interesting enough to think about dating.

"Would you like to go on a ride together sometime?" I blurted out of nowhere. I immediately felt like a fool, the heat creeping into my cheeks as my face burned with embarrassment. She looked up at me and grinned.

"I'd really like that. Why don't you call me and we'll set it up?" She took a minute to scribble her phone number down and handed me a slip of paper.

"Great. I'll call in a couple of days. Let me know if you need any more help with the bike or your knee, okay?"

She hugged me again and thanked me for being so kind to her. As I drove back home I had a feeling inside that I hadn't known since before Lisa and I were married. I was actually excited to know I would see Sara again.

We went on a few rides over the next ten days, usually going for coffee after we finished. She wanted more details about me so I explained that Lisa and I had been married for just over twenty years until the accident. Lisa was in a coma for three weeks before she died leaving me and our two teenage boys that were now in high school. They adjusted pretty well to losing their mom and as most teenagers, spent most of their time with friends. The oldest was looking forward to college next fall and I was saving money for that expense.

"You sound like a wonderful dad, Tom," she said as she looked over at me with those beautiful eyes.

"I don't think I'm doing anymore than any other parent would in this situation."

She reached out and held my hand, gently stroking the back. "Well, I think it's great."

We just looked at each other, my thoughts starting to smolder about her and my bike shorts became a little uncomfortable. As Sara continued to stroke my hand, my cock reached it's full length, almost unbearable in the shorts. Not to mention how I would leave the coffee shop. Our gazing broke when someone dropped a dish and it shattered on the floor, bringing us back to reality.

"Well, I need to get going, the books are calling me," she said as she rose to leave.

I did the best I could to hide my erection but in biking shorts, that is near impossible so I walked out without looking at anyone. I was behind Sara so she couldn't see, but I was able to watch that fabulous ass twitch back and forth. We were parked next to each other on the parking lot and she reached up to hug me. I could feel her body press against me, knowing she could feel my hard on, but she didn't say anything. She kissed me on the lips, surprising me.

"Thanks for being the person you are, " she said as she got into her car. I looked at her, lowered my head and kissed her gently, tasting her lips and the coffee we recently had.

"Look, I know this seems silly. But, um, uh," I stuttered trying to actually ask her out.

She continued to look at me, waiting, with her eyebrows raised in question.

"Would you like to go out. Really go out, like on a date?" I rambled out nervously, as I hadn't asked anyone this for many years.

She smiled that electric smile and replied, "I'd love to. I'm free Friday night if you are."

Since my social calendar was basically empty, I agreed Friday would work. I told her I would call her in a few days with details.

I was so nervous that week, not sure what she would like, and we finally decided that I would grill some steaks at my house and she would make a salad and bring a bottle of wine. The week drug by until Friday and I was so excited I couldn't wait for the day to end. Since we would be at my house, I said she could dress casual. As the grill was going and the potatoes baking, the doorbell rang. My kids were out as usual but they knew dad had a date tonight and were quite surprised since it was the first one since their mom died.

Sara was beaming as I answered the door, wearing a yellow sun dress about knee length, with flowers on it. Her blond hair flowed around her shoulders and she looked gorgeous as I told her this. She reached up and kissed me, gently exploring my lips. She pulled back and handed me the wine she brought.

"Where do you want the salad?"

"Just on the counter is fine. We'll be eating in five minutes."

I poured the first glass of wine for us and we clinked our glasses together.

"Here's to stupid deer."

That produced the laugh I had hoped it would. Sara seemed relaxed as she helped me with the steaks and getting our plates ready. It was a nice evening so I suggested eating on the deck. We moved outside and it was early evening, the sun low in the sky. I live at the edge of town and the backyard overlooks an empty field that has a few trees. We could see more deer in the distance.

"Looks like they have an attraction to me," she said and giggled. I looked in her eyes.

"I can see why." She didn't reply and seemed to blush. She looked away and went back to the table.

"Let's eat, I'm starving," she proclaimed.

Thinking I had blown it, I sat down with her and as we ate, chatted about anything we could think of. After we finished, it was dark and a full moon was out. We laid on cedar lounge chairs I have on the deck, drinking some more wine.

"This is a beautiful home. I hope I can get something like this after I'm done with school." Sara turned and looked at me as she said this and I responded by nodding my head.

"Homes like this are out there. You just have to look hard to find them."

We sat on the deck for a while before Sara spoke again.

"It's getting chilly out here."

"Do you want to go in? We can talk inside."

She surprised me by getting up and walking over to my lounge and sat beside me.

"Can I sit with you? Will you keep me warm?"

Her eyes were sparkling and she didn't smile or laugh as she asked. I moved over so she could lay next to me.

"Uh unh. I want to lean against you." My heart exploded in my chest, pounding as I was going to have her close to me. I placed my legs apart and she laid between them, up against my chest and snuggled as close as should could. I wrapped my arms around her to keep her warm.

"This is perfect. You're arms are strong and warm."

Her ass bumped up against my groin and my cock started to get hard. Embarrassed because I wouldn't know her reaction, I slowly started to caress her bare arms, hoping to distract her. She quietly moaned, moving further back into me. The way she was leaning into me had her butt cheeks surrounding my dick. She didn't say anything but started to gently rub her ass against my erection. Her dress was thin so even through my pants I could feel the softness of her rear. My head rested to the side of her, the smells intoxicating, and her hair feeling so soft against my neck. My cock grew even more and Sara pushed her ass back harder as she continued to slowly grind against me.

Continuing to caress her arm with one hand, I moved the other toward the top of her sun dress and caressed her chest, running a finger along her jaw, tracing down her neck. Sara turned her head and looked up at me. I lowered my mouth to hers, kissing her softly, lingering on her lips and then I felt the tip of her tongue pushing on my lips.

I opened my mouth allowing her tongue in and couldn't remember the last time a kiss was so passionate. I slipped my hand into the top of her dress, feeling no bra, and enveloped her right breast. We continued kissing, our lips smacking together, and as I touched her nipple and gently pulled on it, she moaned again.

"Mmmm.....so nice," she whispered.

I fondled and kneaded her breast, my heart pounding in my chest, my cock ready to explode from her rubbing against me when she moved my hand and sat up.

"Where are your boys?"

"One is working until 11:00 and the other is spending the night at a friend's house," I managed to weakly croak out, my throat dry.

Sara slowly moved the straps of her dress down her arms, exposing the top of her breasts. As we stared at each other, she pushed the dress down further showing me breasts that were fairly large and sagged a little. They were tipped with dark brown nipples that were becoming erect in the chilly evening air. She shivered as I was looking upon the most beautiful breasts I'd seen in a long time. She leaned forward and softly kissed me again, her hand finding my cock and squeezing it through my pants. We continued to kiss, our tongues wrapping around each other, my heart pounding.

I reached up and touched her breasts, toying with her nipples and Sara moaned quietly in my mouth. We were now laying side by side and as I kissed her ear and down her neck, her hand moved to the waist of my pants. Still caressing her breast with my right hand, she reached down to unbuckle my belt. Once accomplished, she opened the button at the top and found the zipper, slowly moving it down. Her hand bumped my erection and I almost came right there. I am just the average guy with a little bit of love handles and having a woman seem this hot for me was causing me to gasp sharply in excitement.

Our lips met again and the kissing intensified. She slowly moved her hand down my stomach and reaching the waistband of my briefs, slowly rubbed her fingers back and forth. My head was spinning as I reached down and started fondling her other breast, running my finger in circles are her nipple. Sara shivered and moaned again, arching her back to push her breast more into my hand. She reached inside my briefs, touching the tip of my cock, caressing it with her fingertips.

"Ohhhh....Sara..., "I moaned holding my breath so I wouldn't come in her hand.

Her dress had slipped up showing a lot of her leg as we laid there. I moved my mouth down her neck and latched onto her erect nipple. She inhaled sharply as I sucked on it, tonguing the tip. Her hand moved into my briefs, fingers lightly grazing my cock. She wrapped her hand around my dick and started to slowly pump my shaft. My hand moved to her knee and lazily I drew a line up to her inner thigh. I felt her leg tremble as I moved further up and touched the edge of her panties. Running a finger gently along the edge, I could feel the heat generating from her pussy.

Sara whimpered and squirmed as my finger moved to the front of her mound. My finger traced the slit through her panties and they were damp with her juices. Her fingers moved to the base of my dick and she wrapped her hand around my balls and squeezed. Painful, but delightful at the same time, I bit her nipple and she yelped. She sat up and I thought I had hurt her but she just turned and laid out on top of me. She had her hands in my hair and was licking my ear.

"I want you. I want you so bad, "she whispered. "Can we go inside?"

"Sara, I don't have any condoms. I wasn't expecting this." And my heart sank, as I thought what an idiot I sounded like.

"Don't worry," she whispered again. "I bought some on my way here."

We jumped up as quickly as our disheveled clothing would allow and as she took my hand, I led her to the bedroom. She grabbed her purse as we went and pulled the package of condoms out. As soon as we were through the door, Sara grabbed me and pressed her body against me, rubbing her pussy against my dick, her tongue pressing it's way into my mouth. She broke away and yanked my shirt up and over my head. She then quickly removed my pants as I kicked off my shoes and socks. As I stood in my briefs, she stepped back and lifted her dress to pull it off. Standing in front of me with just her panties on, my mouth hung open, my throat dry. They were almost matching in color to her dress and see through, allowing me a glimpse of her mound covered by a strip of dark hair. I trembled as I took in more of her body.

Short, muscular legs moving up to generous hips. She had a little pooch to her belly that was quivering as we looked at each other. Her breasts hung down and the nipples were erect and reddened from me earlier sucking on them. Her arms were muscular too, and I grew more excited. She moved toward me, reaching into my briefs with both hands to fondle my cock.

Her hands were incredibly soft as she stroked up and down. Sara pushed me down on the bed, removing my briefs along the way. Sitting on the edge of the bed, she pushed me down onto my back. She wasted no time and bent down, taking the head of my cock into her sweet mouth. I watched as her head bobbed up and down, sliding about halfway down my shaft and moving back to the top. She ran her tongue all over me, wetting my dick, then take in back into her hot mouth.

"Sara....it's been so long...."I moaned as she continued sliding her mouth on my cock.

I would come soon if I didn't do something, so I pulled her off me. She stood up and I slid her panties down her luscious legs, exposing her mound with the thin landing strip of dark blond hair. My hands ran up the back of her legs and cupped her ass, squeezing her cheeks as I kneeled in front of her and kissed her belly. She giggled and jumped at my touch.

As I placed kisses trailing from her belly button, down her stomach, she spread her legs while holding onto my shoulders. My lips made their way down over her mound and when I reached her pussy, licked my tongue up and down her slit. She pulled my hair and pushed her pussy into my face.

"Ohh...my god.....my god....", she whispered as her hips pumped her pussy back and forth on my tongue.

She pushed me again back onto the bed and as I climbed on and laid down, she moved over me. She lowered her mouth on my cock again and turned around so her ass and pussy were over my face. She stopped sucking me for a moment and raised her head.

12