The Benefits of Biking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Guess my favorite number." She laughed as she said this and lowered her mouth back onto my shaft.

My hands moved up to grab her ass and she lowered her pussy onto my mouth. As I spread her cheeks, this caused her pussy lips to spread open as well. My tongue made its way into her wet, hot tunnel and I started moving my tongue in and out. She was bucking her hips in movement with my tongue as she had the crown of my dick in her mouth.

"Mmmm...... " she moaned around my cock as I continued to tongue her.

Sara had one hand around my balls and the other stroking my shaft while she sucked on the tip. I tongued her faster and faster as she continued to moan and move her hips in rhythm with my tongue, her juices covering my mouth. As she worked faster on my cock, I knew I would come soon. I didn't want to come this way the first time with her so I stopped her. She looked at me with a question on her face.

"I want to make love to you our first time."

She raised up to kiss me, reaching over to the table beside the bed to get a condom. I quickly tore the package open and she helped slide it over my dick. She laid back on the bed, her hair flowing around her head and shoulders as she spread her legs and opened her arms to me. I lowered myself to her and she guided my dick into her pussy.

"Yesss...., "she hissed as I pushed forward about halfway. She was incredibly tight and I pulled back before pushing in again. She lifted her legs and wrapped them around my waist and this allowed my cock to slide in further until my balls bumped against her ass.

"Ohh....please...please...," she begged as I started moving slowly, pulling my shaft out almost all the way and slowly, teasingly, sliding back in. I raised up on my hands and started pumping my hips, my cock sliding in and out of her. She reached down and grabbed my ass cheeks, pulling me further into her pussy. It had been too long for me.

"Sara...Sara...it's ..been.. too...long.., " I panted as our hips continued in motion together.

"Can't last any longer....."

"It's okay...come with me.....please come....," she whispered to me.

Looking down into her face, eyes locked on mine, her mouth open, was too much. My cock exploded, my balls emptying the built up come into her. My hips continued to pump as spurt after spurt flowed from my dick. As I groaned, I felt her pussy contract around my cock. Her legs squeezed together so tight around my waist I almost lost my breath as Sara moaned loudly.

"God...I'm cumminngg...cummingg...."

She continued bucking against me, her legs wrapped tightly around me, as she moaned and panted. Little whimpers came from her as her legs loosened their grip and fell back to the bed. I rolled off her, removing the condom and tossing it aside as we laid together, breathing heavily and panting , trying to catch my breath.

We laid together for a while, enjoying the contact of our bodies. Sara was draped across me, her leg against my dick and stroking my chest lazily with her hand. My arm was around her, my hand holding her ass as I pulled her closer.

She started running her hand up and down my thigh and we would kiss and nibble at each others lips. We were in no hurry, our bodies tight against each other, gentle caresses feeling like tiny sparks. She bit my lip, moved down my neck and was placing soft kisses on my chest. Her finger would touch a spot on my body and she followed it with a kiss.

My nipples first, then my sides. Each kiss was electric, as she continued, a touch followed by her lips. She moved past my navel, touching me at the pubic line, again following with a kiss. My cock was starting to harden again when I felt her finger touch the tip. I trembled in anticipation and was not disappointed when a kiss followed.

Sara's tongue lightly touched the tip and my dick jerked, becoming fully erect. As she continued to lightly tongue around the tip, it twitched with each touch. She would barely touch me, sending shivers through me. Her hand held my balls, her nails gently scratching them. I trembled again when her lips took in the entire head.

Taking a deep breath, she firmly squeezed my balls and took my entire length in her mouth. Her head bobbed up and down a couple of times and she pulled her mouth off with a pop. She reached for another condom and quickly placed it over my dick. She sat up and straddling me, held my shaft as she lowered her steaming pussy onto me.

She began to move slowly up and down my cock, leaning back, her hands bracing her on the bed. Her speed increased as our bodies slapped together, her gorgeous breasts bouncing around. I reached out, grabbing them, squeezing and pulling her nipples.

"Oh...Tom..you feel so good....."

She slowed her pace a bit to lean forward and kiss me. I held her ass in my hands, rubbing and caressing her cheeks as she started pumping on me faster. I moaned loudly as she grinded her pussy on my cock. She leaned forward again and I was able to take a nipple in my mouth.

"Oh god.....Tom.....fuck me.....fuck me....."

We were getting close to cumming as she bounced up and down on my lap. I quickly stopped her and asked her to get on her hands and knees. I moved behind her and rubbed my cock between her cheeks. She wiggled her ass and giggled. Spreading her legs apart, she reached between them grasping my cock and placing it at the entrance to her slit. With one move, I was in until my balls bounced against her ass. I gripped her hips, her beautiful big ass before me and started pumping my cock in and out of her.

"Yes...yes...so goooddd," she moaned as our bodies thrust together in a private dance.

Sara was so wet, my cock slid easily between her pussy lips and we were soon pounding against each other. I was thrusting my cock as far as it would go and she was pumping her body back to me, my balls slapping against her ass. We were moaning loudly as the tempo continued to increase.

"No more....Tom....please.....cum...please...."

Her hair flew wildly from side to side as she grunted and groaned. Reaching down between her legs she cupped my balls and started massaging them. It was too much and my cock twitched and exploded, my cum pouring out again.

"Oh god...Sara...wow...."

She shook and moaned with her own orgasm, her pussy gripping my shaft tightly, milking it as she spasmed. She gently pushed me back and laid down on the bed with me collapsing next to her. As my heart slowed, we held each other tight and I could feel the heat radiating from her.

As we laid silently, my thought went to the past two weeks and how I felt when I would see her. As Sara drifted off to sleep, I just watched her, wondering if this would be the new love of my life.

12