The Benefits of Boring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“And?” I studied the mango carefully, questioning silently how he could be thinking of eating fruit at a time like this.

Not a word was spoken as his thumbs massaged my lips and folds, losing me for a third time beneath a wave of sensation I had never felt with any other partner before.

He slipped his two thumbs inside of me, massaging the wet inner walls of my cunt. Very slowly he removed his thumbs, then inserted them again, only to remove them once more, taking time to circle my clit before slipping back inside of me. I groaned and warned him yet again that I was nearly ready to come.

He paused for a moment, a cheeky grin lighting his face. “How did you like the mango?”

“What?” I stopped and stared at him for a second, trying to decipher what he’d just asked me.

“Did you like the mango?”

“Uh. Yes... ”

“Good.” He took the thick mango slice and drew it over my clitoris. Then he traced my lips, the sensitive area of my thighs and then plunged the fruit up inside of me. It was thick and moist and cool and very different from anything I’d ever experienced before in my life.

Then he bent my legs at the knees ever so gently, massaging my thighs, whispering how lovely I was, how beautiful I was, like the river, like the flowers growing wild by the creek. He massaged my thighs, my butt, the area between my cunt and my ass.

Then Mark did something I had never in all my life dreamed anyone could do to me. He slipped the tip of a second piece of fruit in my asshole.

I screamed out his name and tensed up, shocked with his unexpected actions.

“Shhhh.” he chuckled and leaned upwards to kiss me reassuringly. “I guess I should have asked first.”

I felt vulnerable. Afraid, but part of me wanted him to keep going. I swallowed thickly unsure what to say or do. “Stop. Take it out.”

“Just relax a minute. If you don’t like it I will stop. I promise.”

I studied him for a second. He’d not lied, not hurt me once, all day. I tried to relax, and unstiffened my legs. It was just a bit of mango. Right? I concentrated on my breathing. I unclenched my fists and tried to unclench my butt.

He slipped the other piece of mango deeper into my cunt, then pulled the cool, slippery fruit out, working it in and out as his finger joined the fruit. He found my G spot and rubbed it hard, bringing me near to coming yet again. When I whispered softly that I was going to climax he stopped, causing me to growl in frustration.

He smiled, then shook his head and chuckled. Then I felt the second piece of cool fruit prod my butt again. He slid it in a little bit of the way, then slid it out gain. He did this at least half a dozen times, and the action suddenly went from gross and scary to unbelievably erotic. I wanted more than just that damn piece of fruit inside of me. I wanted his fingers, his prick, his tongue. And I wanted him now.

“Please Mark, I need you. Now! Please?”

He nodded, leaning his face down between my thighs. With his teeth he removed the mango from my cunt, nibbling on my clit, shoving his tongue in where the fruit was moments earlier. I felt the tremors build within.

“I'm coming,” I whispered and I heard him moan with pleasure at the thought.

I anchored my hands in his hair, braced my heels against the warm earth, arching my hips upwards.

His tongue filled me as he pulled the fruit from my other opening, replacing it with his finger. I cried out, the fullness, the thickness of him in both of my openings sending me over the edge. As his tongue moved in and out of me, licking my clit, biting me, sucking me, fucking me, his finger filled my asshole, moving in and out the slickened hole with steady determination. And then I came, wave after wave of unending pleasure. I cried out, arching my cunt up into his face, wanting him inside of me.

“Now!” I screamed. “Fuck me Mark. Now!”

He growled, as consumed with this need to be inside of me, pumping his come into my womb as I was filled with the need to have him there.

He flipped me over onto my belly and I raised up on all fours, welcoming his thick hard cock as he slid inside my cunt. He pumped hard, three long strokes before I felt him explode hot and wet and brilliantly inside of me, filling me with his seed. As he rode me hard I came again, moving equally as hard against him, the contracting walls of my vagina squeezed every little last bit of his come from his cock. I screamed again as I orgasmed, as he pushed deep inside of me and held it, his tremors and spasms kicking off my own bodies explosion. We stayed like that, grinding against one another until it ended and we collapsed, spent and shaking.

“I never...” was all I could say, out of breath, embarrassed with the intensity of the love making I’d just experienced.

“Me neither.” he said, shaking his head as he leaned up to kiss me on the nose.

“Never?” I looked at him suspiciously.

He leaned over and sucked on my nipple gently before sighing and looking up into my eyes.

“Never like this. If you’re boring, I’ll be boring every day.”

I giggled and echoed his sentiment. Boring wasn’t so bad after all.

12