The Benefits of Night School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,395 Followers

When Sharon finally cried out as she experienced her second orgasm of the evening, I continued to fuck her until I knew she'd rode it out completely. When I was certain she had finished, I pulled out of her and rolled her onto her back. I quickly positioned myself over her and dove into her succulently wet pussy, lapping and slurping her copious juices. I moaned as I felt Sharon wrap her lips around my rigid cock and begin sucking it voraciously while I slurped her pussy. Eating her pussy only seemed to make it wetter, while my cock continued to get even harder. Eventually, I slipped a finger into her and started pumping it in and out while licking and sucking her clit.

Sharon sucked my cock skillfully until I was on the verge of finally blowing my load deep into her warm, wet mouth. I continued licking and sucking her clit and fingering her slippery pussy up to the point where I was about to explode. I paused to cry out as I blasted a load of cum down her throat, spurting over and over until I was spent. As she milked the last drops from my softening cock, I returned to eating her pussy. She started rocking her hips at my face as she approached yet another orgasm, beginning to make up for all of the times she'd been abandoned and neglected by Tim.

She was still toying with my balls as she moaned with the arrival of her orgasm, crying out and releasing yet another flood of juices, which I eagerly lapped up. By the time I was satiated, her toying with my cock and balls had me halfway ready to go again. We lay together in the middle of her bed, holding our naked bodies close together and making out as we caught our breath and prepared for another go. Before I headed back upstairs that night, I knelt between Sharon's spread legs, slipped into her with her ass propped up on a couple of pillows and fucked her again until we both came.

That first week pretty much set the tone for the whole semester; we didn't miss one Tuesday or Thursday and, luckily, neither Tim nor Rob missed any of their classes or came home early. We subtly encouraged them to continue taking classes and found creative ways to continue our debauchery during their semester breaks. And, by the way, yes, I did eventually stick my cock into her fantastic ass. It was outstanding!

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,395 Followers
12