The Benefits of Staying in Touch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barnaby
Barnaby
54 Followers

Just at that moment, I sensed another presence. Suddenly an only vaguely familiar voice said, "Well, hi there. I saw the car rockin' but thought I'd come a'knockin' anyhow." Jazmyn had stuck her face in through the open window of the front seat.

"UHHMUHGDD!" mumbled Cindy, her mouth still full with me. She gagged and coughed and I reluctantly pulled out.

"Aw, honey, don't let me interrupt. I said earlier that y'all looked like my kinda people. Looks like I was right." Cindy was still coughing. "Awww, sweetie, I am SOOO sorry. Mmmm...looks like a nice one, too."

"Ack! It's okay...seriously. I just..."

" Here. Scootch over a bit and let me take over for awhile. Never let a hard-on go to waste. That's what I always say." Donna obligingly climbed over into the front seat allowing the tall, thin blonde we had just met earlier this evening to slide right up to me in the back. Skipping the prelims, she went right down on me, squeezing me tightly with her lips and using her talented tongue to quickly coax out some more seepage. This was all beginning to feel more than a little surreal to me. Balancing herself on the back of the car seat with one hand, Jazmyn rubbed my tightening testes with the other. One thing was certain. SHE had definitely done this before. As she bobbed her head up and down over and over, I could feel what little blood I still had elsewhere rushing to get to my dickhead.

"Wow!" offered Donna. "Hey, slow down waitress lady! I haven't gotten any yet!"

Cindy was staring, seemingly impressed. "I have never seen anybody actually go down on somebody I know right in front of me. This feels...WEIRD!"

Jazmyn pulled off with a big, juicy plop sound and a laugh. She took in a very deep breath and with its release she pointed between my legs and said, "Look how fuckin' red he is! That is soooo cute!"

"'Cute,' she says. I thought you were gonna suck it off there for a second...and I mean literally off! I have NEVER felt anything like that so you should get right back to it now, okay?"

"Guess I got a little carried away, hon," she said as she started to unfasten her uniform top. Nice fleshy boobs appeared, squeezed in by a tight beige bra that she soon pulled down to her waist. I don't know...C? D? All I know is they were bigger than Cindy's full firm handfuls but nowhere near as big as Donna's heavenly hooters. As Cindy said, the whole thing felt amazingly weird but if these three hot ladies insisted on having their way with me, who was I to discourage them, y'know?

Donna took a cue from our new friend and pulled her t-shirt up and over her head, once again revealing her amazing breasts, this time for more than just a second.

"Ow!," yelped Cindy. "You 'fwapped' me with your arm!"

"Hey, sorry. Whattaya want? It's kinda close in here. If a couple more people show up, we might need to rent a room."

Jazmyn's eyes lit up. "Honey, I GOT a room about half a mile down that road right there. Why don't y'all follow me and we can go there. I got a king size bed." She started to button herself back up.

"I'm up for that," I said, adding in an old man voice, "I am old and my joints are starting to lock up in this back seat with all of you lovely young things."

Donna readily agreed and slipped her shirt back over her chest, much to my disappointment. "You're right. We really can't do much of anything here. You. Boytoy. You drive me and Cindy and follow waitress girl. You can drive me back to my car later."

"Yes, Miss Daisy." Cindy still seemed a little befuddled by the events of the evening as she crawled in beside me and Donna took the back seat. "You okay with all this?" I asked with genuine concern.

"Oh, I'm fine," she said through a slightly glazed look. "It's just I...I never expected to...I mean...when you invited me, I never...I SUCKED YOUR COCK...and I liked it. I liked it a lot!"

Donna leaned over the seat and put her hand on our conflicted friend's shoulder. "And the good news is, you can suck it again when we get there."

For my part, I had trouble concentrating on driving. I was so worked up I thought I was going to come in my pants any second. I tried thinking about politics, sports, movies and airport security nazis but all that did was distract me to the point where I ran a red light following Jazmyn. My erection never went down in the least and the thought of at long last actually seeing Cindy naked kept popping into my brain. I glanced over at her and she glanced back and rubbed my thigh. "Um, no. That's NOT helping, baby."

"Sorry," she said but she didn't stop. Somehow I held out, though, and we arrived soon enough at our hostess's apartment complex. I parked and we all followed her inside to what was essentially one room with a huge bed right in the middle of it. Everyone was making small talk as Jazmyn walked around turning on lights and asking if anyone needed anything to drink or to use the bathroom. When we all assured her we were fine, she suddenly growled ferally and leapt right at me, pushing me down hard onto the big fluffy bed and tearing at my clothes as we fell. The other girls glanced at each other and gave their own growls as they joined us and also worked on stripping me. I was beginning to feel like dinner!

Soon enough, I was lying there stretched out with my torn shirt beneath me and my pants and underwear down to my ankles. Jazmyn's tongue was searching for my tonsils and while I couldn't see past her, I could feel two more tongues trading licks on my smooth cock and my supertight balls. Kissing, licking and sucking sounds were all that could be heard in the room for what seemed like long, endless minutes. Even though all three girls were still dressed, I began to smell their passion.

Jazmyn pulled off of me and looked down at the other girls. "Ummmm! Hot! Oh, honey! Anybody ever tell you you look so pretty with a dick between your lips?" Curious as to which girl she was talking to, I glanced in the direction of my crotch and met Donna's eyes as she slid her sensuous mouth up and down on my veiny pole. Cindy was also impressed by our former customer's performance, absent-mindedly rubbing my hairy thighs and all around my nuts.

Donna pulled off me with another loud plop. She spit on my dick and jerked it slowly and snugly a couple of times before offering it like a present to Cindy. "Here baby," she said breathlessly. "All yours now. Make him cum. I wanna see you with jizz all over your face you dirty little whore!"

"Hey now," said Jazmyn. "We don't need no name calling." Up until then I hadn't noticed that the waitress uniform was now gone and a tall, thin naked woman was running her fingers through what was left of my hair. She kissed me again, hard and wet. It was nice but it made me miss seeing Cindy slip her pouty lips over my dick for the second time that night. I couldn't see it but I sure could feel it. Out of the corner of my eye, I soon noted that Donna was now naked, also, her wonderful, full-bodied thighs and incredible ass facing me as she continued to hover over Cindy.

"Oh shit!" I yelled in legitimate surprise as a very sudden orgasm unexpectedly coated the insides of Cindy's mouth with my pent-up semen. Both Jazmyn and Donna moved down to watch her but all I could do was writhe uncontrollably as several thick ropes of my sperm shot from my dick directly into my friend's throat.

Cindy coughed a little as she moved her head away from my lap leaving my member still throbbing with aftershocks. "WATER!" she gasped as a little of my sticky white cream dribbled down both sides of her face. She coughed again and Jazmyn--ever the waitress--delivered the requested water.

"Honey," she said, "I DID ask a few minutes ago if anyone needed anything to drink. You should always be prepared."

"Fuck you," Cindy laughed with a gurgle. She then took a great big swig of water and made a big show of swallowing my cum right in front of me.

"Oh my..." I started to say. I was interrupted by Donna.

"Oh my GOD, that was so fucking hot, sweetie! C'mere!" With her generous jugs bouncing, Donna plopped on the bed next to Cindy and licked at the come that had escaped her lips, eventually turning the licks into kisses. For her part, Cindy eagerly squeezed the young blonde's boobs. Donna ran her hands through Cindy's thick, beautiful hair and finally their tongues entertwined. Cindy started unbuttoning her pants and lifted her butt so she could slide them down her pale, shapely legs. She had on a pair of full, white cotton panties with a very obvious wet spot where her pussy had been leaking. Donna ran her hands over the panties and wiggled her finger into that wet spot causing Cindy to moan a long, low moan. The kissing continued. Jazmyn and I were now the ones riveted. All guys love to watch two girls make out in porn but I had never actually seen it in real life. Cindy pulled away just long enough to jerk her shirt up over her head, then pressed her perfect tits to Donna's giant ones and went on offense.

This time, it was Cindy's hand that felt its way down to her old friend's pulsing center. The scent of women in heat permeated the room. In a moment, they were both completely naked on the bed. While they kissed, Jazmyn continued to rub herself as well as my drippy dick.

" I want your tongue," Donna said matter-of-factly to Cindy in between kisses.

"Oh, really? And where exactly do you want it, bitch?"

"You know where I want it, baby. Don't tease me. Come on. Touch me again."

Cindy seemed to make a point of NOT touching her. "How can I give you something if I don't know where you want it?" Donna reached for her hand but Cindy batted it away.

"Don't do this! I need it now!"

"Where?"

"Please!"

"Say it!"

"Okay, okay! I...need...you...to stick your...tongue...up my PUSSY...you fucking bitch!! Eat my cunt! Lick my vag! Got it now?"

"Oh! I see. I see. That wasn't so hard now, was it?" Enjoying the tease, she laughed heartily.

"Asshole!"

" Oh? You want my tongue there, too?"

"Promises, promises. Now get down here and get to work!"

"Damn, woman. You're pretty impatient for somebody who's supposedly never done this before!" Cindy rolled directly on top of Donna and kept kissing her. Finally she pulled back, looked at her face and smiled.

"My pussy's down there," Donna said calmly as she pointed toward her shapely, spreadeagled legs.

"I'm getting there. Don't rush me! This is all new to me, okay?" Her hands were grabbing and squeezing those heavenly breasts with their straining nipples. The brunette's head moved down to them and began to tickle, lick and then suck her. Donna started a steady moan and rubbed Cindy's head.

"Ummmmmmmmmmmm! Pussy. It's that wonderfully smelling hole with all that wet hair around it. You really can't miss it."

"Shut the fuck up!," Cindy said, tearing herself from one nipple to move to the other, "I'm busy." I could hear the squishy sounds of one or more of Donna's own fingers sawing in and out of her own dampness. The sound made me spurt a little more and it dribbled onto my leg. Jazmyn snickered.

Finally, Cindy moved on downward, pausing only briefly to lick her friend's delicate belly button on the way. "Nope. Wrong hole. Gettin' close, though. Feels nice. Ahhhhh! That's it. I started without you, you know?"

"I can tell. You smell incredible. I didn't think I'd like it this much but I do!" She sniffed the air deeply. Her fingers traced the fleshy flower and its surrounding bush while we all savored the splendid fragrance and the amazing view. Legs widened a bit more and Cindy slipped her arms under the other girl's thighs to knead the tight cheeks of her behind as she began her feast. A tentative lap. A light circle around the thick outer lips. A momentary suck on the thick, throbbing clit. It was like watching something from a distance in a trance. I came to my senses just long enough to note that my erection was back with a vengeance.

"Eat me out, you fucker!"

With that, Cindy went wild, slathering her tongue around and around inside the hot, tasty box, taking in the unfamiliar sweet and sour flavor. Donna brought her fingers to her clit and Cindy batted them away again and again. It was Cindy's finger that found her new lover's tight tiny anus and slipped in effortlessly in the overall moistness down there. I could see her wiggling it and hear both women moaning almost in unison. In just a few minutes, Donna's body went from relaxed to tense. I couldn't tell exactly what was going on down there but Cindy was relentless. "Oh, yeah!!!!! Oh! Oh! Oh!" Donna began to recite with every increasingly shallow breath. I watched my friend plunge her finger to the hilt up that round ass as I stepped forward and held my stiff cock to her mouth.

My heart was beating ten times faster than it should but the wicked Jazmyn encouraged my unstated plan. "Do it! Stick it in her mouth while she comes. Oh, shit! This is so fuckin' HOT! DAMMIT!" Half afraid she'd bite down when she came, I nevertheless figured I'd never be in this exact position again so I pushed it to her cheek as she lay on the bed. Her eyes opened and she grabbed my pole quickly with her thick, red lips and sucked hard, still moaning non-stop. Her hands at this point were holding Cindy's head tightly in her lap, forcing her to breathe only the perfume coming from her hot, creamy pussy. My own hands grasped the head at my crotch, too. Almost immediately, though, Donna's mouth fell open and her eyes winced as she trembled. I could tell she'd already forgotten about me. I watched the sweat bead up on her forehead as she groaned deep, guttaral groans.

Cindy fell off to the side and collapsed, her mouth all red and wet with Donna's stickiness. Jazmyn wasted no time in climbing up and kissing Donna. "I'll get to you in a minute, stud."

"Now hold on, ladies. You guys have been doing an excellent job making me feel really wanted tonight but, hey, I'm still just a guy and I know that, okay? I mean...I can only go one more round here tonight and...well...I've wanted to fuck Cindy for years now."

"What th...?" she exclaimed. "Seriously?" She scrunched up her face again as she said it.

"Yes." I sat on my knees next to her still face down on the bed and began rubbing my hands up and down her smooth right thigh.

"Oh, that feels good. I don't smell too bad down there, do I?"

"Silly girl! You smell sweet! I love that smell...especially when it's coming from you!" I slipped my left hand into the crack of her inviting ass and found an incredibly wet shaved pussy that two fingers slipped into effortlessly. This brought forth another moan. I noted that the other two girls had pulled back onto the large bed cuddling each other but otherwise watching us. It was my turn to be in the show, I guess.

I swung my legs over hers and began massaging her naked back from her neck all the way down to her spankable cheeks. Cindy's skin was so incredibly smooth but with just enough of a sweaty sheen to make sliding my hands a breeze. After years of fantasizing, I couldn't resist spreading her ass open enough to see her little starfish sphincter.

"Lick it!" whispered one of the other girls. I couldn't tell which one. I glanced in their direction, though and lowered my face down until the tip of my tongue touched the tip of Cindy's butthole.

"Awkward!" she said in a sing-song voice.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked.

"No...I guess not. It's just there's an awful lot of new things happening tonight. I'm kinda getting overwhelmed here."

I adjusted myself to the point where I could lick her without any problems and I proceeded to give her the rimming of a lifetime. I'm sure Cindy's fingers brought her to at least one orgasm while I was licking her tasty ass because her butt cheeks squeezed very tight at one point. I sat up again finally and got a light round of applause from Donna and Jazmyn. "You ain't seen nothin' yet," I said.

I had fantasized about fucking Cindy for years and now here she was naked and horny with her shapely butt almost literally staring me in the face. There really was nothing I could do other than what I did. I pulled her up on her knees and slipped effortlessly up her juicy slit doggie-style.She was making noises of some kind but I couldn't hear very well because of all the loud encouragement I was getting from the other two.

Along with their hoots of, "Go for it, dude!" and "Harder! Fuck her harder!" my other senses were nearly overwhelmed as well. I could SEE my meat sliding out of her body wet with her pussy juices. I could FEEL it sheathed snugly in her warm, wet snatch. The SMELLS from our actions seemed to permeate everything and I could still TASTE her on my tongue. My hips gripped Cindy's pelvis and I kept ramming myself home.

My eyes kept darting back to the way her seriously cute asshole seemed to wink as I stroked in and out. All of my life, I had dreamed of screwing a woman in the ass and suddenly I saw my chance. I slowed my movements and slid out, leaving Cindy whining and still wiggling on her knees. Almost immediately I pushed the dark crown of my cock to her tiny, dark hole.

"What? NO!"

"Calm down. I'll take it slow but I'm gonna fuck you until I shoot my come as deep as I can right up your tiny little butthole," I said in a stern whisper. In a million years I wouldn't have done anything to hurt Cindy and I knew that but my lower brain had taken control.

Cindy looked to Donna and Donna tried to calm her. "Girl, I am SO jealous. You will love this! I didn't used to think I would and now buttfucking's one of my favorite things."

"But the only thing I've ever had up there is some anal beads and I wasn't thrilled with them but I had lube then!"

"Oh, is that the problem?" asked Jazmyn. She reached into an open bedside drawer and tossed me a tiny bottle. "There ya go, hon!"

"Here. Let me do the honors," offered Donna. She crawled over beside me and began greasing up my meat.

"Do I get ANY say in this at all?"

"Ummm...No," was Donna's reply.

"Ohmigod!" Cindy laughed a nervous laugh but kept her ass up in the air for Donna to slip a greasy finger up it.

"Baby, I'm serious! Ass fucking is great! You will LOVE it! I wouldn't do anything to hurt you, sweetie."

"I know...I know..."

"Here," she said. She literally pulled me by my lubed up rod until the head was right at Cindy's anus. "Push back, baby." At first, the slipperiness caused me to slide away from the goal. Donna tried again and this time my head slipped right into the tiny crinkle of Cindy's bottom.

"HOLY CRAP!" was the squeal she let out through clinched teeth.

"Push in slow," Donna instructed me. By this point, I could see that Cindy's fingers were going to town on her snatch. My dick twinged and I leaned in just enough to watch it slide slowly all the way in. Cindy grimaced and Donna grinned. She patted me on the back and said, "There ya go. Have fun and uh...,we'll be over here."

As she retreated to her cuddle with our waitress friend, I could see the two start to fingerfuck each other. Cindy gripped the sheets with her hands and continued to make awkward grunts and groans while making faces. "Are you okay?" I asked.

"Goddammit, has anyone ever told you you worry too fucking much?! Fuck my ass, you motherfucker! I expect you to come in my bowels! If you've wanted this all this time, you've got it, okay? SO JUST SHUT UP AND FUCK ME!!"

I did as I was told. For the next ten minutes or so, I slid my hard cock in and out of her amazingly tight asshole to the point where muscles I hadn't used in years were killing me but I didn't care. I just kept looking down at where our flesh joined and I was thrilled and happy. I was sweating profusely like the out of shape man I was but I held onto Cindy's hips as I pounded them. For her part, she wiggled her ass in all the right ways to the point where I felt like if I came it would just be white light! The colorful tattoo on her lower back began to look more and more like a target. My cock literally felt numb. As the lube had worn off, I had dribbled spit down a few times to keep things wet and she had spread some of her own natural lube on my fast moving dick. None of it helped much but neither of us was in a position to stop for more lube. I had no doubt that we'd both walk funny for a week.

Barnaby
Barnaby
54 Followers