The Benefits of Staying in Touch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barnaby
Barnaby
54 Followers

Several times, Cindy's fingers had gotten her off and from the sound of it, Jasmyn and Donna were enjoying the show, also. "Fuck me, you bastard! You son of a bitch! Fuck my hot little ass! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Every once in awhile, she would glance around and catch my eye. The lust in her eyes was new to me but it was, like Cindy herself, a thing of utter beauty. It was during one of the moments when our eyes were locked that my world turned upside down. "Awww, SHIT!" I yelled at the top of my lungs as I could feel my liquid protein squirting deep into her now well-fucked rear. "Oh, baby, that was great!" I told her. "You were like...amazing! I am SO dead!" Without saying a word, Cindy collapsed yet again onto the bed and I collapsed right on top of her still attached. After a minute of just savoring the hot sensations, I pulled out carefully and rolled over on my back next to her. Her abused sphincter dribbled out a blob of my thick sauce and she laughed a tired laugh. I wiped it up with my finger and singlemindedly spread it all over her tattoo remembering how it had looked like a target.

"Creep!" she joked. "What kind of girl do you think I am?"

"Umm...the kind who just let me sodomize her for the very first time in a strange apartment with two other girls watching?"

"Well, yeah but I mean other than that, you 'tard!"

Jazmyn stood up and stretched. "People, you sure know how to put on a good show! Who gets the shower first or do we go for a full-fledged orgy now?"

"Oh, hell no!" said Donna. " It's well past time for me to head out on the road back to Alabama. I wouldn't have missed this for the world, guys! I LOVE ALL OF YOU! Oh, and I'll send you copies of the pictures."

Both Cindy and I looked up in surprise. "Oh, yeah. I grabbed my cell about halfway through and got some great shots of your sweaty selves ass-fucking!"

"I want copies, too!" said Jazmyn. "Let me right down my email address. You are one wicked, dirty girl, Donna. I like that in a person."

Cindy just lay there laughing. "I'd get up but I doubt I can walk...FOR THE NEXT MONTH!"

"Hey, seriously, are you okay with...," I started.

"STOP! STOP IT!. Do not apologize or ask if I'm okay or have second thoughts or anything like that! You know I could've stopped you if I'd wanted to. I got at least three orgasms and I discovered the whole new sensation of having a big Polish sausage up my backside...and I think I liked it! I think." She rubbed her sore ass. "Hey that reminds me! When did you sniff my panties, you kinky pervert?"

After the events of the last few hours, my only response to that question was to lay down next to Cindy and put my arms around her. We heard the shower running in the next room as we cuddled up and dozed a bit. Life was good.

Barnaby
Barnaby
54 Followers