The Benevolent Despot Ch. 01

Story Info
Amber wishes to serve, and Jake tests her resolve.
4.5k words
4.35
13.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake stood up at the podium in front of three dozen people, men and women. The local Munch organizers had asked him to give a brief lecture on the misconceptions about submission, and he had readily agreed. He cleared his throat and ran his hand through his short black hair.

"The primary misconception about submission is that submissive partners are somehow weaker than their aggressive, dominating counterparts," he began. "On the contrary, it takes a remarkable inner strength to be able to endure punishment and humiliation. Allowing another individual to mold you into an improved version of yourself is the ultimate, most intimate bond."

"Finding the right Domme can be challenging," he said, "But when you do find that person, the rewards can be incredibly fulfilling for both people. The submissive offers their devotion in exchange for a firm hand," he paused, smiling at the crowd, "A Domme offers stability and guidance in exchange for that devotion. The Domme becomes a kind of benevolent despot."

"The D/s relationship requires a profound closeness, all barriers and insecurities fade away, and what is beneath is an unbreakable bond, not just for those that submit, but for the Domme, as well."

Jake's speech continued for several minutes and then the next speaker came on. He walked to a nearby sink and took a sip of water. When he stood back up and turned to watch the next presentation, she was standing next to him. Her hair was auburn red, with green eyes that seemed to grab the light around her face, and she said, simply, "Hello. My name is Amber."

He only smirked, asking, "Is that a fact?"

She smiled, ignoring his sarcastic tone. She asked, "So I was wondering if you could help me with some questions I have?"

He looked her up and down, and said "I don't think so."

"Please. Reconsider." She put her hand lightly on his arm and leaned in and whispered in his ear, "I want to serve you."

"You're serious?" He already knew the answer because she had been asking around about him for weeks. "Well I guess we'll see how serious you really are." He took a pen from his pocket and grabbed her arm suddenly, writing on her hand, "Be at this address, at precisely 10p.m." He reiterated, "Precisely. Not early, not late. Can you do that?"

She smiled and nodded, eagerly.

****

Amber waited up the street from Jake's house, staring at the clock. She estimated it would take her two minutes to walk from her car to his doorstep, and she was determined to follow his instructions to the letter. She wore a black, slinky drape neck top that accentuated her large breasts, a tight black mini-skirt, and silver heels. She felt both incredibly sexy and incredibly nervous. It was exhilarating to not know what the evening would bring. Her heart was pounding.

Summoning her composure, she got out of the car. As she walked, she counted down the seconds, timing each step perfectly. On her final approach to his doorstep she felt a sudden surge of fear, and took a deep breath, calming herself. Unsure if she should knock or not, she waited the last five seconds, trying to decide what to do.

The door swung open and there he was. Jake smiled ever so slightly as he said, "Please, come in."

The door slammed abruptly. Amber jumped and he chuckled, "Sorry. Just checking your nerves. Relax." His voice was soothing, comforting. He pointed to a black leather couch and she sat down. "It's important that you know you're safe here, if you choose to stay. But I have to caution you. I have a tendency to push people hard. Are you sure you're up for this?"

She nodded hesitantly, "I think so. Yes."

"Yes, sir." he abruptly corrected her.

"Yes, sir," she repeated.

"Excellent. Now stand up."

"Yes, sir!" She jumped to her feet in front of Jake, smiling.

"An attractive dress," he observed. "Did you think this would impress me?" His tone was emotionless.

"Yes, sir!" Her voice was elated, her confidence boosted by his comment.

"I find your attempt to please me presumptuous. You do not know what pleases me." He sneered and then traced his index finger from her neck down to her breasts. He grabbed the fabric of her dress and suddenly tore it.

She gasped, "What are you doing?"

He ignored her, continuing to rip her drape neck top dress until she was standing in her underwear in front of him, somewhat terrified. "You have not earned the right to clothing, yet, slave. Take off the rest yourself."

She took off her underwear and stood in absolute silence. In spite of her nervousness, she felt intensely aroused by his outburst. Her pierced nipples hardened.

He walked around her several times soaking in her nakedness. Then, he said, "Stand up straight and stand still. Keep your arms at your side, palms against your thighs. This will be known as Position One. Do you understand, slave?"

She nodded.

"I did not hear you, slave."

"Yes, sir. I understand your orders." She felt a thrill as she said it.

"I see that you shave," he remarked, "This does please me. You will always be shaved."

"If it pleases you, sir."

"Kneel," he ordered.

She knelt and looked up into his eyes with a lustful intensity. He pinched her nipples hard and she let out a soft whimper. She stared at his pants, hungry for his cock.

"Put your hands, palms down, on your thighs and stay kneeling with your weight on your feet. Elbows tucked in." He moved her body into the position he described. "This will be known as Position Two." He walked around her slowly, in circles, admiring her body. "Put your ass in the air, slave."

Amber quickly obeyed. She stayed on her knees and lifted her ass high into the air. Her pussy was wet. He gently ran his finger up and down her pussy lips and he flicked her clit his thumb just once.

"This will be Position Three. You will hold your ankles while in this position. Do you have much experience having your asshole played with?"

"A little, sir." As she spoke, she felt his spit trickle down her ass crack.

"You have too much freedom of movement out here. Follow me, crawling."

"As you command, sir." She crawled behind him as he slowly walked into the next room. Her eyes got wide when she saw the contraption in the center of the room. It had leather ankle cuffs attached to a leg spreader bar and a series of adjustable straps and levers. She crawled onto the black leather center piece and waited.

He helped her get into the right position and began strapping her in. She looked at him, intently, but unable to move. His expression softened along with his voice, "Listen. All you have to do is say your name. Just say the word, Amber, and I'll unhook you at any time and you'll be free to leave. You are always safe with me." He finished strapping her in and bent over and kissed her softly without aggression. "Do you understand what I've said?"

"Yes, sir!" Her hands were in leather cuffs close together, tying her to the leather cushion with very little room to move. Her ankles were locked into the contraption and her legs were spread wide with her ass pointing up in the air. Her heart was pounding.

"I will cause you both pain and pleasure." He pulled a large blue butt plug out of a drawer. He covered it in lube and began tracing it in small circles around her asshole. He continued, "I will you use your body as I see fit." He pushed the butt blug into her ass ever so slowly, rotating it as he pushed. Amber moaned as her ass engulfed the blue toy. "You like having your ass filled, slave?"

"Ooh. Yes. Yes, sir." He started rhythmically pulling the butt plug most of the way out, rotating it slightly and sliding it back in. Her moans grew louder with each push. Her voice was quickly growing ragged. She screamed, "Oooh...fuck!" He knelt down behind her and lightly licked her pussy lips. She was already soaking. He enjoyed the way she tasted, and inched down to her clit, all the while fucking her ass with an increasing rhythm of rotating plunges.

Suddenly, Jake jammed the butt plug into her ass all the way to the hilt. She cried out, half in pain, half in pleasure. Her ass felt so full. He tapped on the plastic base of the butt plug, each tap making Amber squirm. "You took that quite well. Enjoyed it, even. I wonder how long you can keep it in there."

She felt teased and it was turning her on even more. He kept licking her clit intermittently until she finally demanded, "Just give me your fucking cock already!"

He stopped his teasing and stood, "Did someone tell you that you could speak, slave? I don't recall that." Before she could respond she felt the sharp pain of his hand against her left ass check. It stung, but it also felt good. For a moment she just soaked in the experience and did not answer. Then, the second slap came, harder than the first, and in exactly the same spot. "Well?" He asked, impatiently. She moaned, saying, "No, sir."

"Maybe I'll just leave you here like this for hours." He chuckled, and then he asked, "Would you like that, slave? Being left here, neglected? I might leave you here long enough to collect dust."

Amber whimpered at the thought. Jake stood in front of her face. She stared into his eyes with a hungry lust. Her eyes focused on the bulge in his pants and she stuck her tongue out, begging without using any words.

He smiled and kissed her, biting her lip, and tapped on the base of the butt plug hard. She moaned into his mouth as his tongue swirled inside of her mouth. He bite her so hard a single drop of blood trickled down her cheek. "Oh," he said. Gently, he wiped up the drop of blood and then licked it off his fingers.

She squirmed in her restraints. "Fuck me," she pleaded, "Please, sir. Fuck me. Fuck me. I need it."

He said nothing at first, pulling a small whip out of another drawer, standing in front of her. Jake unzipped his slacks and pull his hard cock out. "Is this what you want, you little fucking whore?" She never got the chance to answer. He shoved his cock into her waiting lips and started face fucking her. He lightly whipped her ass with the leather whip, gradually increasing the intensity of his strikes. She moaned with his cock in her mouth. He pulled out and she pushed forward against her restraints, straining her tongue to try to reach his cock. He inched forward to put himself just barely within her reach. Her tongue swirled around his head and he grunted. "Mmm, that's good," he said. "Suck. That. Dick," with each word he whipped her ass, hard. Flashes of pain ran through her body with each hit. She loved the sensation. The mixture of pain and pleasure was overwhelming.

He pulled his cock out of her mouth and slapped her in the face with it. "Lick my balls, slave." He groaned loudly as she massaged his shaved balls with her tongue, moving it in wider and wider circles. She sucked on one ball, then the other, and then both. "Oooh. That's it, you slut. Suck those balls. More." He hit her with the whip again, hard enough to leave a red mark on her ass. She jolted when it struck, but she didn't stop sucking. "Yes, harder. Suck, slut! Suck!" His groans were growing louder and louder. He kept hitting her, his enthusiasm causing his strikes to break the skin of her ass.

"Give me your cum," she begged.

"You think you've earned my cum, slut?" He stopped suddenly, pulling his cock away from her face. And he snickered.

He pinched her pierced nipples so hard she threw her head back and screamed, "Uhhh, god fucking damn it!" He walked to the nightstand and opened another drawer. He pulled out two weighted nipple clamps and attached them to the her bar bell piercings. He tugged a few times on each clamp after he put them on, and she moaned. "Yes, torture me, sir. Make me your bitch," she said. The weighted nipple clamps caused jolts of pain to surge through her body and she shuddered. She had never been more aroused. She wanted to be fucked so badly. "Cock," she said, her words staggering into broken English, "Give." He tugged on the nipple clamps. "Me." He hit her with the whip, this time on her back. "Please!"

He put his cock back into her eager mouth, "Will this shut you up?" He shoved it balls deep into her throat. She fought her gag reflex, trying to use her tongue to lick the base of his shaft even with her mouth close. He developed a rhythm of hard thrusts into her throat. His groans were getting louder again and she could tell he was close to cumming.

She wanted him to explode. She wanted to please him. He grabbed the back of her head hard and face fucked her, his balls slapping against his chin. "I.. am," thrust. Thrust. Thrust, "Going to...," thrust. Thrust, "Cum, uuhgg, fucking shit! Fuck! Yes!" He pulled out of her mouth and shuddered uncontrollably. A shiver run up his spine as the first rope of cum erupted violently from his cock. It landed on her nose. She opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue. The next rope of cum landed on her tongue, and the next on her forehead, and the final one on her chin. Several drops of cum dripped off her face onto the leather cushion she was hand cuffed to. She licked them off the cushion, and moved her tongue around to lick the cum off of her cheek and nose.

"I don't want to waste one precious drop, sir. Does this please you?" She looked at him, wanting his approval. "I love the taste of your cum, sir," she said as she licked up the rest of the cum.

"Yes, slave." The focus was coming back to his eyes as his orgasm finish washing over him. He felt incredibly satisfied. "Yes," he repeated. There was still a lot of cum on her face. "I like this look," he smiled, and patted her lightly on the head, "My little cum slut." He tugged on her nipple clamps, twice. "You've done well so far. I'm impressed."

She basked in his praise and delighted in the plethora of sensations that washed through her body. She felt happy with her face covered in his sticky, thick cum. She wanted more. She needed to be fucked hard.

His cock stayed rigid even after cumming and he slapped her playfully in the face with his dick. He wasted no time, and plunged deep into her pussy with one aggressive thrust. He started to fuck her, and with his free hand, he played with the butt plug again. He timed his inward thrust with pulling the butt plug most of the way out of her ass.

"Oh god!" She screamed, over and over. "Fuck, yes. Fuck me... fuck me," her voice grew incredibly loud, "Sir! Sir! Sir!" She screamed it every time he pushed his cock all the way inside her. It felt so good. His balls were slapping against her clit. She was getting close to cumming. Her pussy was absolutely soaked.

Jake pulled on her auburn red hair with his free hand while his other hand played with the butt plug. He could feel his balls tightening again. The intensity of his thrusts was going to cause him to explode. His grunts were guttural and he was losing focus, getting lost in the wonderful feeling of her pussy. "I'm going to," he didn't finish the sentence.

"Cum!" She shouted, finishing his broken English. "Yes, cum inside me. I need it, sir! Cum! Cum," she shouted her encouragement with his cum still all over her face.

He fucked her harder and harder and could tell he only had a few more seconds of control left. She pushed her ass back against her restrains, trying to match his hard thrusts. "Aaaaah!" He screamed, his orgasm overtaking him.

She started to cum at exactly the same moment. "Yes! Yes! Uhhhhhh!"

He lost himself completely. Fucking her with reckless abandon even as he came. He could feel her pussy tightening around his dick and knew that they would share this release. He pumped and pumped until his orgasm overtook his senses. At that final moment, he pulled the butt plug completely out of her asshole and tossed it to the ground.

She screamed like a banshee, "Holy! Fucking! Fuck! Aaaahh!"

For several seconds they both stood still, panting, letting the waves of pleasure wash over them both. Jake pulled out of her with an audible popping sound. His cum was already leaking out of her cunt. He cupped his hand underneath her pussy and let some of the cum drip into a pool in his palm. He walked around and put his cupped palm underneath her chin. "Eat it, slut."

She lapped up his cum like an obedient dog, grateful for a treat. She made a long sound of satisfaction as she tongued up the cum. "Mmmmmmm! It tastes so good. Thank you, sir!"

"I think I'll go, now." He said it, but the expression on her face told him that she didn't understand what he meant, so he clarified, "I have a surprise for you, but I'm not sure you'll enjoy it as much as you enjoyed this." He looked at the watch on his wrist and walked out of the room without another word.

A minute later, she heard the door open and the sound of a woman laughing. After a few minutes of agonizing uncertainty they both walked into the room.

She was blonde, tall, and dressed in a leather cocktail dress that clung to her tight body. She laughed as she spoke, "You weren't kidding, Jake. You love doing this shit. I hope I'm not interrupting. Ha! Ha! You obviously just finished. She's still got cum all over her."

He smirked, "I've got to mark my territory somehow."

"And these don't qualify?" She ran her hand over the red marks on her ass.

"I suppose they do."

Amber didn't know how to react. She was completely naked, covered in welts and cum. Her nipples still pulled down by the weighted clamps. Her body was locked into her restraints. She wanted to say something, she wanted to yell at Jake, but she couldn't muster up the courage to say a single word.

The blonde sauntered over in front of Amber, holding Jake's hand, dragging him into her field of vision. "So, this is your new acquisition?"

"Yes." It was all he said.

"My name is Courtney. What's yours?" Courtney ran her finger across Amber's face and scooped a drop of cum and licked it up.

Amber shook her head violently, saying nothing. She didn't want to leave Jake's house. Also, she felt a pang of jealousy as she licked his cum off her finger.

"You didn't hear me, bitch?" Courtney slapped Amber's ass extremely hard and Amber cried out. "I said what's your name?"

"I.. I can't. I won't. Call me whatever you like." She was resolute.

"It's the safe word. Her name." Jake squeezed Courtney's tits from behind. "Her name is Amber." He directed a question at Amber, "Would you like to watch me fuck her, slave?"

Amber didn't know how to respond, she felt so many emotions at once. The strongest of which was jealousy. "I don't know, sir," was all she could manage.

Courtney cackled loudly, "God you get off on that shit. You're fucked up, Jake. How long will you keep this one?"

"Since when do I have a habit of keeping anyone?" He raised his eyebrow and looked at Courtney with a challenging look on his face. "I didn't keep you, did I?"

The expression on Courtney's face was one of anger, and she took it out on Amber, slapping her in the face. "Did you hear the way he talks to me, bitch?"

The suddenness of Courtney striking her face sent a jolt of surprise through her entire body.

Courtney slapped her again, "Answer me, bitch!"

Amber looked at Jake for guidance and he nodded, almost imperceptibly, still behind Courtney playing with her tits.

"Yes, Courtney." Her voice was uncertain, and quiet.

She slapped Amber again, harder this time. "That's yes, Mistress Courtney."

"Yes, Mistress Courtney." She paused, and then asked, "So you're a Domme, too?"

Another slap to the face. "I didn't give you permission to speak, bitch! Impertinent little cunt!"

"So abusive," Jake chided her. "She's mine, not yours, Courtney."

Amber felt a surge of pride. Hers, he said. Not yours.

"Yes, she's a Domme, too." He answered the previous question. "And kind of a bitch."

Courtney was indignant. "And yet you still fuck me?" She turned her attention back to Amber. "That's right. I've been riding his cock for a long time. How does that feel, bitch?" Before Amber could answer, she continued, "But I don't let him tie me up like some squealing pig, though. You're going to watch him fuck me. First," she paused, pulling up her leather cocktail dress to expose her shaved pussy. "You're going to eat this pussy, piggy."

12