The Benevolent Despot Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, she is." Jake's voice was assertive.

"As you command, sir," Amber continued, "I am yours to use as you wish." Again, the feeling of pride washed over her when she thought of herself as his possession.

Courtney positioned herself right in front of Amber's face and spread her pussy lips apart. "Well?" She asked impatiently. "Get to it!"

Amber started slowly, tonguing her cunt. Her tongue flicked Courtney's clit in circles. Courtney started moaning. Despite her obvious enjoyment, her voice was devoid of happiness, "Is that the best you can do? Pathetic!" She slapped Amber in the face again. Amber took this as encouragement and licked faster. After a couple of minutes, a quiet moan escaped from Courtney even though her mouth was closed. "Mmm," she said. "Okay, okay, not bad." She grabbed Amber roughly by the hair and forced her against her clit. "Eat that pussy, bitch. Fucking tool. Fucking slut!"

Jake stopped playing with Courtney and walked out of Amber's field of vision so that he could whisper in her ear, "That's it, slave. Make her cum."

Amber took his encouragement with pride and licked her clit in aggressive circles, enjoying the taste of Courtney's pussy. She could barely breathe with Courtney pulling her closer and closer but she didn't care. She was lost to the experience.

"Fuck yeah, bitch. That's the shit right there, slut." Courtney started moaning loudly. "Yeah, that's it, uhhh!" Her hips moved in a steady rhythm against Amber's tongue. "Make me cum, bitch. Do it!" She threw her head back, "Yes! Fuck! Yes!" Her eyes rolled in the back of her head and she shuddered, "Oh god, slut, that's good, yes!" Her orgasm was intense. She stepped back from Amber and smiled.

"Very good, slave." Jake said, beaming with pride, "I'm proud of you."

Courtney shook her head, shaking off the orgasm and directing her attention at Jake, now. "Not bad. But still," she put a finger into Amber's mouth, "Is this piece of garbage worth keeping me waiting?"

Jake laughed, and Courtney's expression drew dark. He glared at her, suddenly, offended, "She isn't garbage," he moved down and kissed Amber passionately, "She is priceless."

There was a waterfall of emotions cascading across Amber's face. Jealousy. Anger. Pride. Confusion. She felt so many things at once that she didn't know what to feel or say.

He continued, taking the same tone he took during his lectures, "She is a treasure. She isn't disposable," he turned abruptly to face Courtney, his voice seething with anger, "You are, Courtney."

"Pfft!" Courtney was pissed, and her voice was flippant, "You're an asshole."

"And you're a small minded bitch that tortures the weak to feel good about yourself. Treat your conquests however you like," he said. "But do not disrespect mine."

Courtney could tell she had really made him angry, she tried to apologize, "Jake, I'm sorry, I...," her voice softened and she realized that she felt genuine jealousy. "Thought you were going to fuck me while she watched? Isn't that the only reason she's even here?" There was hurt in her voice. "Come on, Jake, I'm sorry. Really."

"I think you should leave." He shook his head, "I won't tolerate emotional abuse of my women just so you can feel good about yourself. Perhaps you should spend some time reflecting on why you act this way."

She got defensive, "I don't emotionally abuse anyone."

Jake's voice became loud and commanding. "Leave. Now. You may return when you've learned some manners."

Courtney was disappointed, and for a few seconds she said nothing, then she knelt in front of Amber and said, "I'm sorry, Amber. I...," her voice trailed off, looking for the right word, "I don't have the right to treat you like that."

Jake nodded to her and walked her to the door. For several minutes, Amber sat there tied to the contraption in silence. She couldn't see him, but she could hear his footsteps. Then, she felt the ankle cuffs being released. His voice was soft, comforting, "I'm sorry about that."

"It's okay, sir. I can take it." Amber could feel her legs being released from the spreader bar and the leather strapped on her thighs loosening.

"I know you can." He let her out of the rest of her restraints and barked an order, "Position Two!"

Her muscles were sore, but she quickly got into the kneeling position in front of him. She smiled up at him.

He smiled back and declared, "I have a gift for you, Amber."

Amber was surprised, "A gift, sir?"

Jake pulled out a small black box from his pocket and opened it. Inside was a necklace with a black heart attached to it. It shimmered in the light.

"What is it?" She asked.

"It's made of hematite. Special," he paused, trying to find the right words. "It's special, like you. It's a symbol, and symbols have power."

"You have all the power," she intoned obediently and lowered her head.

"Yes, and now you have my heart." He pulled the necklace out of the box and put it around her neck. "Wear it with pride, and know for certain," he kissed her. "That you belong to me, now. And this," he jingled the heart around her neck, "Belongs to you."

12