The Bennett Girls Ch. 01

Story Info
Tom shares his life with Carla Bennett & her sexy mom.
4.6k words
4.63
45.1k
32

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/23/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,738 Followers

by BrettJ © 2012

Tom Porter watched as Carla Bennett closed out another sale. Most of the time, if Carla focused her attention on a client, she made the sale. This was her second today. She was always friendly and engaging and had built up a bond with several of the customers at Porter Chrysler. She had more repeat business than any salesperson working there. At times, Tom wondered why his father hadn't sold the business to her or at least made her a junior partner.

Tom observed as she smiled at the young couple. He could tell that they were newlyweds and that this was likely their first major purchase together. Carla wasn't steering them towards one of the higher-end cars with a lot of add-ons. It was one of the things he admired about her, customers could trust her. She had a great sense of people. Carla could look at a customer, size them up and get a feel for what they wanted. She never took advantage of anyone. If this young couple would not have been able to afford a new car, Carla would have sold them a pre-owned vehicle. If there wasn't something at their dealership she thought was right for them, she would send them somewhere else or suggest they look around. She went the extra mile to arrange financing and very few of her clients missed payments. Tom considered Carla the biggest asset that Porter Chrysler had and her pay reflected that.

It didn't hurt matters a bit that he'd been head-over-heels about Carla since she was 15 and he was 20. Even when she was 12, he thought she was pretty. She was bright and personable and had a good work ethic. She was their papergirl and he often bought her an ice cream if it was hot. When he idiot date canceled on her senior prom, he escorted her. Dancing with her was a wonderful night and Tom was sure glad his parents had insisted that all 3 of their kids should know how to dance. "You'll thank us someday," Marie Porter had told her kids. All three of them had done just that.

Watching Carla move was an experience in itself. She was 5'8" of grace in motion, sexy but not consciously so. She knew she was pretty and that fact was undeniable. Carla had begun working for Don Porter two years after high school and was making as much money as some of the top Porter salesmen in a just a bit over 2 years. At first, some of the guys resented it and complained to Don that it was her flirty manner of dress. Don had countered that yes, Carla dressed like a girl and loved being feminine. Her blouses showed a bit of cleavage, her skirts a nice bit of leg – but nothing too extreme. She wore heels and she smelled nice and always was made up nicely. Carla knew that she was eye candy – but that's where she had you.

Early on, some of her customers underestimated Carla. She had a good eye for people and she knew her cars. If a customer tried to pull a fast one on Carla, she caught them and gently worked things back to her advantage. She never paid too much for a trade-in but also had done her homework and had a good sense of what another dealership might offer. Most times, she made the sale. She grudgingly earned her co-workers respect and if she had too much on her plate, she shared the wealth and passed off the sale to another salesperson. Again, it didn't hurt that Carla was gorgeous and had a kind word for everyone.

Just 2 years earlier, Tom had entered the business. His father surprised him by retiring at 57 and offering Tom the chance to buy him out over a period of time. "You need a change, son," Don had said, slapping his son on the back. "You're stagnating in that office and we both know it."

It was true. He now hated all the day to day bullshit of office work and his relationship with Betsy, a co-worker, had ended badly. He had enough in the bank to buy in to the business, although he knew little about cars in the early days. "Stick close to Larry and especially to Carla," Don had told his son. "Larry's been with me for 40 years, since I joined with your grandfather. As for Carla – I doubt that will bother you too much, eh son?" He laughed. Don had never missed the way his eldest son felt about Carla Bennett.

Tom liked the business and he found customers liked him and accepted him as Don's replacement. He earned their trust and never pulled the "boss" card when Carla gave him advice. In truth, he looked forward to their "business lunches". Over the past several months, those had changed a bit – he thought.

Carla sighed one leisurely afternoon over lunch. "Boss," she asked him after finishing a mouthful of her club sandwich "Are you ever going to ask me out on a date?"

During work, Carla was all business but at lunch, she had flirted every so often. Tom had chalked it up to years of familiarity; he'd known her for several years.

"I didn't want to screw anything up at work, you know, my being your boss and everything," Tom smiled as he had another mouthful of his pizza.

"You didn't hire me, your dad did that and I earn every nickel I make," Carla told him in a matter-of-fact manner. "No one there would believe I was doing anything wrong if we dated. Haven't you noticed that I'm interested?"

"Uh – no," he chuckled nervously.

"You always were a bit obtuse," Carla laughed with him. "Even when I was 12, I had a thing for you. When we have lunch, hasn't it occurred to you that I'm not quite business-like in my attire? I change into my stilettos. Sometimes I hike my skirt up. I unbutton my blouse a little more. What does a girl have to do Tommy, sit in your lap?"

"Well, that definitely would get my attention," Tom smiled. To his surprised, that's exactly what Carla did. A few people in the diner chuckled.

"I know you've had a thing for me for years and if you are the smart man I think you are, you will ask me to dinner tomorrow night," Carla said to him. Then she whispered in his ear "Not only that, if we go out, I promise to wear something that will make this look like a nun's habit."

Tom's parents hadn't raised any stupid children and his father had told him to listen to Carla. He took the pretty blonde back to work and felt in a very good mood the rest of the day. He decided that he'd try to show her a lovely evening tomorrow night and see if the magic he had felt all of these years was real.

When he picked her up in his classic Chrysler 300L, he thought she was more impressed by his car than his new Brooks Brothers suit. "Why didn't you ever tell me you owned this?" Carla raved as she walked all around the dark blue convertible. "This thing is a chick magnet," she teased.

The only chick Tom cared about was scoping out his car. "I did all the restoration myself, although my uncle Bill kept it in great shape," Tom told her. "I also have a 1965 Newport but I'm only 25% through the work on that."

"You're going to let me help you with that," Carla insisted as she got into the passenger's side. "I love this car but I should say the owner looks very nice in his new suit."

"We both look great; did they have to pour you into that dress?" He smiled.

"Almost," Carla smiled as she slid into the seat. One side of the black evening dress had a nice high slit. Tom could have looked at her legs for hours and knew for a fact she was in stockings. She sure had the legs for them. "Where to, good looking?"

"I thought we'd hit the Ali Baba and have something decadent like Chateaubriand, if you don't think it'll be too much," he said as he got the car in gear.

"Not at all, I love good food," Carla beamed and put her hand on his knee. "I've been waiting for this date for 10 years, we could have gone to Pizza Hut and I wouldn't have complained."

"I'll keep that in mind for future reference, but I haven't been out on a fancy date in ages," Tom smiled as they pulled close to the restaurant. Betsy felt uncomfortable if he spent too much but Carla didn't seem to mind. He gave the valet a $20 and told him to take care of the car. Walking in with Carla on his arm, Tom felt like a million bucks. Everyone fussed over them and a few people walked over to say how much they liked the cars Carla had sold them.

"Everyone seems to genuinely like you," Tom smiled. "You're surely an asset to the company."

"I'm more interested in being an asset to the owner," Carla flirted, leaning forward so he could see her dazzling green eyes and the body he had so long admired. "No more games Tommy, I want to start something with you and I know it's mutual. We'll have a nice meal and talk, but we're going somewhere after – your place, my place, I don't care – and we're going do what we should have when you took me to my prom. We're going tofuck."

Tom swallowed his drink and nodded. Their date was leisurely, fun and pleasant and the food was wonderful. Still, in the back of his mind, her words weighed heavily. He hadn't dated since Betsy. Would he be able to live up to her standards? Carla had been a popular girl all of her life and Tom was in another league. He had an after-dinner drink and some dessert to calm his nerves.

"You're stalling Tommy," she saw and commented on it. "Don't be worried, we've known each for too long for anything to change how I feel about you. My place or yours?"

"Mine," Tom told her. "It's large and has a nice lakefront view."

"We won't be looking at scenery for a while, lover," Carla teased and ran a foot up his leg. Tom paid the bill and likely over-tipped, but he didn't care. No more stalling, this was what they both wanted and needed.

Carla wrapped herself around him when they were in the door of his home. She exceeded every expectation that he'd had of her; she was vibrant and sensual and kissed like no one he had ever met. Her lips were soft and yielding and he wasn't quite sure how she managed it, but she had led him up to his own bedroom without him being totally aware of how she had accomplished that. She moved away from him and wore an impish smile. Carla got out of the dress and her body was on full display. Sexy black lingerie and heels complimented a body that was second to no one's. Carla walked, sway-hipped, over to Tom and led him back to the bed. "Sooner or later handsome," Carla told him, "You're going to have to start doing some of the work."

Tom laughed and began removing some of his clothes. In now way did he want to disappoint the sexy blonde that was sitting on the edge of his bed. This was the opportunity of a lifetime and he wasn't going to blow it. Fortunately, Carla seemed to want him as much as he wanted her. At least, her continuous smile indicated that she did.

Once the young couple was in each other's arms, all bets were off. Carla was almost savage in her lusts, she kissed his firm body all over and her mouth was incredible. The sexy blonde had a playful attitude about sex and her mouth was magical. Tom's cock was solid in short order but he knew that they weren't just going to stop there. He got her out of the lingerie ... well, most of it, he liked the stockings and heels ... and he showed her that he liked to eat pussy and knew what he was doing down there. From the way that Carla was groaning and sighing and thrashing about the bed, it was obvious that he hadn't lost his touch.

"Okay, I see that someone was paying attention," Carla giggled. She straddled his legs and lowered her body on top of his. "The preliminaries are over, let's get down to the main event!"

Tom nodded, he had no problem letting Carla run the show for now. As in everything she did, the blonde beauty was confident and in control. She straddled his thighs and lowered her body down on his cock. Soon the pair of them had a nice rhythm going and Tom was living out his longest-held dream. He was fucking Carla Bennett, after all of these years, they were lovers!

Carla fucked like she did everything in life, with unbridled enthusiasm. She was on top of him and he didn't know the sexy blonde knew words like that. Her body was a whirling dervish and the way she was slamming herself against Tom, he knew that he might be a bit sore in the morning. It didn't matter because any chance to be with Carla in such a carnal fashion was worth a bit of ache and pain. Her body continued to writhe and twist until she had her own orgasm and had extracted one from Tom as well.

"I hope you don't think we're done," Carla smiled as she rested her head on his chest. "I've waited years for this, I plan to exhaust you tonight."

Tom chuckled, she had no idea that he was already exhausted. He would soldier on because nothing mattered more than making Carla want to be with him.

Tom need not have worried on that point. Carla had set out to snag her man and now she had him. She wasn't going anywhere. Over the next six months, they spent as much time together as possible. Tom even became comfortable with her being openly affectionate at work. "Who did you two think you were fooling?" Larry had joked with Tom one afternoon.

It was late one evening and Tom was hungry. He wanted to take his girlfriend to dinner and perhaps enjoy the rest of the evening. He asked Carla when she'd be ready to go.

"Sorry sweetheart, I'm working on a big deal," she said as she kissed his cheek. "That man over there is looking to buy three cars, a new one for himself, one for his wife and one for his daughter who's off to college. I have to stay and work with him to make a good deal. Hey, my mom was supposed to meet me for dinner, why don't you take her? I bet she'd love the company."

"Your mother?"

"Sure, you two always got along well, she likes you," Carla smiled. "Come on handsome, do your girl a favor. You know you love the way I repay favors," she teased.

Tom sighed. Those ways were usually long, arduous, sweaty and a lot of fun. "Sure hon, what time is Adeline supposed to get here?"

"Oh, about now," Carla smiled again as she pointed to her mother entering the showroom. Adeline Bennett was still a striking woman at 44 and at times, Tom forgot she was only 11 years his senior. She walked towards them on long legs and wore a broad smile.

"Ready to go, honey?" Adeline asked her daughter.

"Change of plans, mom," Carla sighed. "I'm working on a big, big deal so I've arranged for this gorgeous man to escort you. Now you behave yourself, I want him back."

"Any preference as to where you'd like to go, Adeline?" Tom asked her as they got in his newest car. He didn't miss her short skirt riding up what were still great legs. In her own way, she was almost as gorgeous as Carla, although she was taller and a brunette.

"You can call me Addie, you've known me since you were a kid," she told him. "Anything but Chinese – the people at my work order that so often I'm beginning to speak Mandarin," she laughed.

"Steak?"

"Oh God, yes please," she sighed. They found a steakhouse he knew and a few of the staff eyed him suspiciously. He had been there a number of times with Carla and Tom wondered if they suspected he was cheating on her. Of course, he'd never do that.

"I'm always telling Carla it's a good thing she went after you first," Addie told him as they ate. "If you had been single much longer, I might have made a play for you myself."

"I would probably have been receptive to that," Tom smiled, drinking his wine. "You're a gorgeous woman Adeline – Addie – you can have any man you want. I never understood why you married that jackass in the first place." It was true, Addie's ex ran roughshod over his wife and daughter until he nearly hammered the will out of them. As Carla got older, she got a backbone and when she began earning enough of her own money, she helped her mother pay for a divorce. Mother and daughter were the staunchest of friends and allies, Carla had told him time and again.

"I fucked him, he got me pregnant and I married the son of a bitch," Addie responded with a candor that surprised Tom. He choked a bit on his wine. "Sorry – I didn't think my using the word 'fuck' would offend. I may be older than you but I still like to tear up the sheets now and again. Carla and I both have high sex drives, it's just one thing we have in common."

"So you do know that she and I are ...?"

"Fucking? Of course Tom, you'd both be idiots if you weren't. You're attractive people and I bet you're great together in the bedroom. Well, in all candor, I know you're good in bed, Carla raves about you," she smiled naughtily.

"You've talked about ...?"

"What you two get up to together? Of course, we'revery close. My daughter is a very lucky girl and I was wondering ... do you think that you'd be interested in making me a lucky girl tonight?" Addie purred in her most sensual tone.

"W-what, I couldn't do that. I mean, Carla and I aren't committed yet but I'm not seeing anyone else," Tom answered, although tempted. "I'm not the type of guy who cheats."

"That's very admirable," Addie smiled and squeezed his knee under the table. "However, I'm not suggesting you cheat – not at all. It might interest you to know that Carla and I had a little wager. Whichever one of us got to you first, the other got to have you second."

Tom's head was spinning. "You're putting me on."

Addie shook her head and went into her purse. She pulled out a note that Tom saw was in Carla's handwriting. It as much said what Addie had just told him – the note gave Addie full permission to fuck Carla's boyfriend. At the end, she had written"She's going to tell me all about it Tommy, so fuck the bitch good" and kissed it with lipstick. He fell back in his seat, utterly stunned.

"Carla and I are not conventional women, Tommy," Addie laughed. "We just want what's best for the other one. You know you've always thought I was attractive, I used to notice you watching me. Why not have some fun? When will you get this opportunity again? Wouldn't it be interesting to find out how the mother compares to the daughter?"

Tom was still reeling from all of this but as he looked at Addie, a sensational looking woman in her own right, he thought he just might strike while the iron was hot. If Carla wasn't going to raise a fuss, why shouldn't he indulge? He had set out to make Carla happy since the day they had begun their relationship, he could afford to be a little greedy for once.

"I'd regret it if I said no, so I'm saying yes," Tom smiled, motioning for their server. He paid the bill and they went to his car. "Your place or mine?"

"Mine," Addie told him. "I have a few things I'd like to show you."

Tom wasn't sure what those "things" were but if Addie wasn't anything like Carla in that regard, he knew that he'd enjoy them. He drove her home and they went inside. "I'm going upstairs, you head up in about ten minutes," she instructed him. "You know where my bedroom is?"

He nodded as it was next to Carla's and he had been there several times when Addie was elsewhere. He sat on the sofa and ten minutes seemed like ten hours. Finally, he made the trek up the stairs, his heart almost racing.

In the doorway stood Addie and she was as magnificent in her own way as her daughter. Standing almost 6' in heels, she now wore a black negligee and had lined her eyes with a dusky mascara. It gave her a sultry affect and she walked towards him and wrapped her arms around his neck. Addie kissed Tom and he kissed back. Right or wrong, he was going to fuck this gorgeous, older woman and show her the kind of good time her daughter raved about!

Tom let his hands roam freely and touch her sensual, supple body. Addie didn't say much but her moans and purrs of joy were a nice accompaniment. She pressed harder against him and he could feel the heat of her body. They moved to the bed and he went to undress her but she put up her hand to stop him.

"Uh-uh lover, me first," she told him. Her hands practically flew over his clothing, removing his jacket, tie, shirt, trousers and every spec of clothing. "Do you Bennett women have magical hands?" He joked. He was constantly telling Carla that she seemed to be able to get him naked in record time.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,738 Followers
12