The Bennett Girls Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

"The Bennett girls get what they want, handsome," Addie purred. "Okay, now you can undress me but don't be afraid to play around a little. I'm far from fragile, I won't break."

Tom nodded, if she was anything like Carla in that regard, it was true. He helped remove the negligee, it was a shame it had to go so early, but it was an impediment to what he wanted. Magnificent breasts, sensual neck, lush dark hair and a stomach that was flat and taut, belying her age. All of those parts were kissed and touched and fondled as he made his way down to her pussy. She assisted him by lifting her hips so that he could remove her tiny thong. Tom saw that unlike Carla, she was bare down there. Now she wore only heels and an enigmatic smile.

Tom prepared himself because he knew that if Addie was indeed anything like her daughter, he wasn't in for an easy time. She would be demanding, although it would be worth the effort. He paid a lot of attention to her thighs and pussy while not neglecting the rest of her gorgeous body. Addie sighed and carried on like this was the best sex that she had enjoyed in years. When he finished, she had a look of satisfaction on her lovely face.

"If my daughter doesn't keep you around, she's nuts," Addie laughed. "What a lucky little bitch she is. Okay handsome, let me at that cock of yours. Carla says it's a whopper."

Until that moment, Tom had not realized that his cock was anything out of the ordinary. It was a bit of a thrill for him to know that he "measured up". Addie's mouth certainly seemed to be enjoying his staff and it wasn't taking too long for him to get hard. He ached to fuck her but kept a cool head. Like he had done with Carla, he let things occur at a natural, easy pace.

"She did not lie, you are nicely endowed," Addie grinned up at him. Kneeling on all fours, she told him to fuck her doggy-style. "That is my favorite, I love the deep penetration and the naughtiness of it. My jerk of an ex thought there was only one way to fuck and he wasn't even any good at that."

Tom nodded and got in place. She had a beautiful back and ass and as he slid in to her pussy, he felt a temporary pang of guilt. In essence, he still was cheating on Carla, although he had read the letter giving her mom permission to fuck him. He supposed that in some ways he was an old-fashioned man but that obviously did not apply to Addie or to her daughter. They lived in the here and now. He began to pump his body against Addie's as she moved back against him. They seemed to be a nice match in bed and he felt free to use his hands to play with the rest of her body. Addie had bigger tits than her daughter and was in terrific shape for a woman in her 40's. Why anyone would risk screwing up a relationship with a woman like this was beyond his comprehension. She fucked like it was the best thing in the world and maybe, to her, it was. Her howls and moans grew louder and it didn't take long for her to cum. Addie rolled away from him, took Tom's cock back into her mouth and sucked him until he came. He felt completely and utterly drained and only one other woman in his life had ever done that to him – Carla.

All his life, Tom had wished for a partner like this. Now he had been with two of them. He wasn't sure if he could handle it and work as hard as he did. It was going to be a lot of work. Just as Addie was setting them up for another round, he heard Carla's voice calling up from downstairs, heard her footfalls on the stairs.

"Oh, there you are," Carla smiled, not at all angered by catching her boyfriend with her mom. Obviously, she was as cool with it as Addie had said she'd be. "How was he?" Carla asked. Tom felt like hiding under the bed for a few minutes.

"As good as you said he'd be, you picked us a winner," Addie grinned happily. "Did you make the sale?"

Carla laughed and waved the contract in front of them. "3 brand-new cars, you better believe it. I think we should celebrate, I'm going to go to my room, put on something slinky and join you." She walked over to the bed and kissed her mother and fondled her tits. "Keep him warm for me, gorgeous. I'm glad this is all going to work out."

Tom wasn't sure he blinked for a full 5 minutes. Carla and her mother - lovers? The three of them ...?

Addie patted him on the back as Carla left the room to go and change. "You had better get used to it, stud. You're riding with the Bennett girls now – and we don't settle for second best."

Tom smiled and nodded while giving silent thanks that he was the owner of the company. He highly doubted that he'd be getting to work until much later the next day – if at all.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers
12