The Bentley's Meet Spiderman Ch. 02

Story Info
The twins lose their virginity.
1.4k words
4.54
56.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spiderman looked from one set of openings to the other and was unsure quite where to begin. Here he was with everyman's fantasy set of twins in front of him and his cock rigid and throbbing and he was faced with deciding which one to deflower first and which virginal hole to take first.

Sandy quickly spoke up as she turned back to face the webbed wonder. "Spiderman," she said in her sultriest of voices, "we don't care which one you take first just do it."

It was more of a command than a request and with that out of the way Spiderman reached down and fingered both girls. With two fingers working inside each soaked little snatch it was hard to decide which was tighter. To him it felt like both were tight little rubber bands wet and moist inside and trying to cut off his circulation. What a dilemma, right fellows.

Spiderman still couldn't decide when Mandy pulled away and knelt down on the floor beside him. "Here honey," she cooed, "let me make the decision easier for you." With that she grabbed his cock and placed it at Sandy's shaved little slit. She spread the lips with her fingers and guided his cock head to the entrance. Looking up into his eyes Mandy again spoke softly, "Just push it in and take her cherry."

Spiderman couldn't hold back any longer he pushed hard so as to make this less painful, once he was past the broken hymen a little blood trickled out of her pussy. Sandy squealed in pain and lust, "Oh my god it hurts, but it feels so good." Spiderman let her adjust for a moment and then he pulled nearly all the way out before stuffing the length of his shaft back inside and then he started pumping hard. His hands on Sandy's hips held her tightly and pulled her back with each thrust into her now unvirginal pussy.

Mandy was on the floor beneath him licking his balls and rubbing his perineum with her fingers. Mandy watched with lust on her face as Spidey slid his engorged manhood deep inside her twin sister's tight little pussy. It was amazing to Mandy to watch each inch of this superhero cock pressing deep up inside a pussy that had only had fingers and a tongue inside it thus far in her life and she couldn't wait for her turn at the webbed one.

Sandy lasted roughly five minutes of ecstasy building inside her before she climaxed. The act of lewd pleasure she was receiving from a relatively perfect stranger was enticing to her. She found herself grinding back against him and taking his above average member as deeply inside her as possible. She could feel her tight cunt grasping his meaty flesh and it awoke sensations she never imagined

Spiderman felt the clenching inside Sandy's quivering little cunt snatch and he knew that she was near her first intercourse brought orgasm. Her sister meanwhile was teasing and rubbing his balls and lavishing his lower area with a tongue bath while he plowed Sandy's opening.

Sandy shook and in an instant Spidey felt like he had been pissed on. The little sexpot writhing on his cock was a squirter, the first he had encountered. The bedspread formed a dark circle of wetness and she seemed to be unable to stop squirting her juices as long as he was continuing his persistent fucking deep inside her. Ashley was reaching up and stroking Sandy's clit furiously as the girls orgasm continued.

Sandy gasped and squealed but couldn't find a breath to issue words as she came again and again. She actually realized this wasn't many orgasms just one long one that wouldn't stop. She finally reached back behind her and pushed Spiderman away as she hopped up on the bed and curled up with her hands wrapped around her aching belly.

"My god that was intense," she managed to speak after a half a minute had passed, "my little tummy hurts from that vicious pounding stud."

Mandy was raring to go at this point and as she sat on her knees still in front of Spiderman she stroked his cock and pulled it down just enough to wrap her full little lips around it. "Mmm," she moaned tasting her two favorite things, his cock and her sister's cum.

Satisfied that Sandy would need a little recovery time Spiderman reached down and put his hands beneath Mandy's little arms and lifted her up. She kept her lips wrapped around his cock as long as possible before finally breaking contact. "Fuck me please Spiderman," she begged.

Spiderman lay her on the bed on her back and kissed her deeply. Mandy managed to lock her little legs around his hips and draw his throbbing organ to the opening of her soaked little pussy. Mandy hooked her ankles together over his tight superhero ass and pulled him down trying desperately to get him to sink into her. "Please," she pleaded, looking up through the curls surrounding her angelic little face.

Spiderman could feel the wet opening beneath the head of his swollen member and he knew that he had to give in to the beauty's desire. He reached between them as he leaned down and kissed Mandy and rubbed her clit with his finger. Mandy pushed her hips up and moaned softly, "Umh," she panted through her closed lips. She was biting her lip with trying not to scream as the sensations grew stronger between her legs.

As Spiderman neared her closed mouth she opened her mouth and squealed just before he closed his lips over hers and slid his tongue inside her mouth. He massaged her tongue with his as he pushed the head of his cock inside her waiting pussy. Mandy captured his lip with her teeth and sucked on it as the bulbous head of his shaft broke through her hymen. Her nails dug into his back as she arched her hips again and met his initial thrust pulling him all the way inside her body.

"Oh god," she cooed as shivers went up her spine. This was it, she was finally losing her virginity and to the same man that had just claimed her sister's. Even as that thought went through her mind the tiny bombshell felt the bed shift and smelled Sandy's wet pussy above her. Opening her eyes she could see the wet gaping sex above and she lifted her head and slipped her tongue up inside tasting the sweet taste of her sister's pussy.

Sandy dropped her hips down over Mandy's face and felt the tongue she loved to feel working its way up inside her still sensitive pussy. "Oh Mandy baby that feels so good."

Mandy was nearing her own orgasm and she rocked her hips in time with Spiderman's thrusts. She figured at best she would hold out only a few more seconds. Suddenly Sandy was lifted away from her sister and sat next to her on the bed. Spiderman grabbed Mandy's legs and doubled her over and slammed into her pussy nearly ripping the tiny girl apart with his wild thrusts. Sandy watched his cock slide in and out of Mandy and she couldn't wait to feel more of that and soon.

Spiderman felt his balls contract and the sensation of fucking two starlets, identical twins at that instantly sent him into overdrive. He thrust harder and then announced his impending orgasm. "Girls I am going to cum," he panted, "where do you want it?"


"All over us," they answered in unison.

Mandy trembled as her orgasm came in a torrent of vaginal spasms. She had never felt anything quite this intense. As she climaxed Spidey pulled out of her wet opening and Mandy and Sandy sat up together and leaned forward with their mouths open and waiting.

Spiderman grabbed his cock and jacked it hard as the two girls leaned close to his cock and kissed and fondled each other as he started to spurt his love juices all over them. The first few shots exploded across their lips and then he aimed for their jiggling breasts.

As his streams of ejaculate spurted all over them the girls rubbed it in and took turns licking it from each other as he shot stream after stream of built up cum all over them. Spiderman sat down in the chair after the final spurt shot from his softening cock and then the girls looked at him playfully and whispered to each other.

Standing up they walked towards him, "Now you only have two more holes to fuck Spidey before you leave tonight," they chuckled together to him.

More to cum... IF feedback warrants.