The Bentons Ch. 3

Story Info
College son joins in family fun.
3.8k words
4.66
107k
28
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 11/19/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RGB
RGB
38 Followers

Ch. 3: Mark's Homecoming


The day had finally arrived. Mark was coming home. Lynn was glad. After that first hectic day of fucking, Louise, Ann, and Millie had relented a little. But he was still having sex with at least two of them every day. It had been going on that way for two weeks. In one sense he was in heaven. In another it would be good to have some help with his horny family.

It was Thanksgiving week. Mark's break began after classes on Tuesday and lasted until the following Monday. He would be home in time for supper. The girls had been planning for his arrival for two weeks. Louise worked in an office of mostly women with a female boss. As a result, she always got the Wednesday before Thanksgiving off as all of the women wanted time to prepare for the holiday. Lynn still worked until 3:00 PM on Wednesday. Ann's classes ended about the same time. This would give Louise most of the day Wednesday to seduce her son and fulfill her fantasy of having him fuck her. From there Ann and Lynn would be brought into the scene. And on Thanksgiving Day, which was always spent at the farm, Millie would get her chance to fuck her grandson.

Mark arrived home just in time for supper, as planned. After eating the family gathered in the living room to catch up on what was going on in each other's lives. Lynn and Louise sat on the couch. Louise had dressed special for the occasion. She wore a shirt and a pair of cutoffs. The cutoffs had been a pair of loose fitting jeans, but they had gotten holes in the knees so Louise cut them off for shorts. For tonight she had cut them extra short so that when she sat and spread her legs a little you could see past them right up into her crotch. Tonight she was not wearing panties so Mark could get a clear view of her naked cunt through the leg opening. Ann wore her school clothes, a simple skirt and blouse. She was not wearing panties either. At first she sat modestly on a chair near Mark. Mark was sitting in the chair across from the couch.

As they shared about what was going on at work and school it was evident Mark was getting more and more distracted. He was having a hard time keeping his eyes away from his mother's crotch. Louise smiled and pretended not to notice. At the same time she shifted a little to give him an even better view of her now wet pussy. As the conversation continued Ann faked boredom, went over, turned on the TV, and sat on the floor in front of her chair to watch it. She raised her legs, holding her skirt up around her knees. This formed a sort of tent out of her skirt and her bare pussy was plainly visible for anyone who wished to look. When Mark first saw it he almost jumped. He quickly looked over at his parents and wondered why they did not say anything to Ann. Seeing the shaved cunts of both his mother and his sister made him nervous. It also made him hot as his cock began to grow in his jeans. As soon as he could, without being rude, he excused himself saying he was tired and needed to get to bed. As he left, trying to hide his erection, his family smiled. Step one accomplished. Now on to step two.

Shortly after Mark headed to bed the rest of the family did too. Lynn and Louise left their door open just a little, in case Mark wanted to look in. Then they removed their clothes and began making love on the bed. Both were deliberately loud in their lovemaking. They wanted Mark to hear what was going on. Knowing Mark was listening made it even hotter for them. Lynn fucked Louise hard and fast, bringing her to a crashing orgasm as he pumped his cum into her hot body. Mark had just settled in bed and had begun to masturbate to the vision of both his mother's and his sister's cunts when he heard his parents go to bed. Soon he could hear their moaning and groaning. "Oh, Lynn, fuck me. My pussy is so hot. Drive that big cock in me. Fuck my hot pussy." he could hear his mom shout.

His dad responded, "Such a hot, wet pussy. I love to fuck your tight hole, honey. I'm going to fuck the shit out of you. Fuck you until you cum and cum."

"Oh, shit." Mark moaned as he listened to his parents. His hand moved faster and faster on his hard cock.

"Yes, honey, fuck me. Oh, I'm going to cum, honey. I'm cuuuummmminnnng. Oh, shit. Fuck me. Cum in my hot cunt. Fill me with your hot seed. Fuck me." Mark could tell his mom was having one heck of an orgasm.

"Take it, Louise. Take my cum. I'm cumming in your hot pussy. Take it all." As his dad pumped his cum into his mother, Mark's cock bucked and strand after stringy strand of cum shot from his cockhead and landed on his legs. It was one of the best cums he had had in a long time. He cleaned himself up and soon fell asleep, dreaming of his hot, fucking mother.

The next morning Mark woke up, showered, dressed, and headed down to breakfast. His dad and sister were already gone. His mom was cleaning up some dishes in the kitchen. She was still in her robe. "Good morning." he said cheerfully. He was a little uncomfortable. He was seeing his mother in a whole new light and didn't know how to handle it.

"Good morning, honey." she replied, smiling at him. "Sit down and I'll get your breakfast for you. Did you sleep well?"

"OK." he said, sitting at the table. "It's good to be home in my own bed again."

Louise brought him a plate with some ham and bacon and eggs on it that she had been keeping warm in the oven. As she leaned over to put the plate in front of him her robe opened just enough so Mark got a good look at his mother's tits hanging loose inside. Mark could tell she was naked under the robe and it gave him an instant hard on.

Louise went on as if nothing had happened. "I'm going to need your help this morning. I want to clean the shelf above the cupboards in here today. I can get up OK to get everything down and to clean. But it would be so much easier if I could just hand them down to you rather than get up and down all the time."

"Sure. No problem. Whatever." Mark had hoped to get away from his sexy mother and compose himself. But if she needed his help he couldn't refuse.

"I'll go and get dressed and be right back. Finish your eggs and then we'll get to work." Louise headed up to her bedroom to change.

Mark was thankful for the solitude as he got his composure back and his cock down. He put his dishes in the sink and turned around just as his mother returned. He lost his composure all over again. She was dressed in a T-shirt and the same shorts she had worn last night. What was worse, the T-shirt left no doubt that his mother was not wearing a bra. Her breasts moved freely as she walked.

Louise moved a stool near the countertop and climbed up. She began removing items from the shelf and handing them to Mark. "Put these by the sink for now. I want to wash them before we put them back." she told him.

From his vantage point, every time he looked up to get another piece from his mother he could see right up the leg openings of her shorts. Just like last night, she was not wearing panties. He could see her shaved pussy just as clear as day. His cock began to grow hard.

Finally Louise passed down the last item and told Mark to bring her a pail of soapy water so she could clean the shelf. When he lifted it up on the counter she reached down, took the rag and began to wipe the shelf. The rag dripped water all over the front of her T-shirt, making it transparent. When she turned to rinse the rag out Mark was treated to the sight of his mother's wet tits through the wet T-shirt. She may as well have been naked for all the shirt hid now.

Without a thought to her appearance, Louise got down from the counter and moved over to the sink. She began washing the items from the shelf. She made sure that she splashed more water on herself as she washed. Her nipples stood out against the wet material as she exposed herself to her son. She asked Mark to dry them for her so she could put them back right away. She smiled as she watched him try to steal sideways glances at her nakedness. Just a little more she thought and you and I are going to have some real fun.

Once the items were washed and dried Louise again got up on the counter. Mark handed each piece to her and she put them back in their proper places. Each time Mark handed up another piece he was again treated to a view of his mother's naked pussy. By now he was so horny he was not even trying to hide his stares. Now he's ready, thought Louise.

After the last piece was put away she climbed down and suggested they sit in the living room and have some tea. Mark sat in the same chair he used last night. Louise sat on the couch, opened her legs and let her son look at her pussy and tits, which were still visible through the wet T-shirt. Mark couldn't help staring as his cock hardened. Absentmindedly he used his hand to shift it to a more comfortable position in his pants.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked him quietly.

"Uh...What?....Uh, oh." Mark blushed at being caught looking at his mother that way.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked again. "It sure seems like you do if the bulge in your pants is any indication." She smiled.

Mark was puzzled. His mother did not seem to mind that he was looking at her tits and pussy. And then it dawned on him. She was doing it on purpose. She wanted him to look. He blushed again. "Uh...yea. I like what I see very much."

"Well, what are you going to do about it? Are you just going to sit over there and look or are you going to come over here and show me just how much you really like what you see?" She began removing her T-shirt and shorts as Mark's mouth fell open in astonishment.

In a matter of seconds Louise was naked. She lay back on the couch, spread her shapely legs, and began to play with her wet pussy in front of her son. Mark, moving as if in a trance, stood and walked over to the couch. He looked down, watching his mother's fingers play with her swollen cunt lips. His hormones took over. Mother or not, this was too much. No hot-blooded young male could resist what she was offering. With a groan he knelt between her legs, lowered his head and began licking her hot twat.

Louise moaned as she felt his tongue touch her most intimate place. "Yes, honey. Lick mommy's pussy. Suck on my hot twat. Stick your tongue in me. Tongue-fuck your mother's hot, wet pussy." As she urged her son on, she reached up and began to squeeze and knead her breasts. At last her fantasy was coming true. She was having sex with her wonderful son.

Between the thoughts going on in her mind and the double stimulation on her tits and pussy, it did not take Louise long to cum. With a sudden cry of "I'm cumming," her cunt juices poured out of her pussy and into her son's waiting mouth. Mark drank every drop as his mother ground herself onto his face. When it was over he stood and looked down at his mother's flushed body. She was so beautiful, he thought. He reached up and removed his shirt. Then he pulled off his pants and underwear. His cock stood out hard and proud from between his legs. Seeing her son's hard cock for the first time, Louise sat up and quickly took him into her mouth. His cock was wonderful. It was thick and hot. She knew it would feel so good buried inside her. Keeping his cock in her mouth she looked up at her son's face. He was smiling down at her. His eyes shined with the lust he felt. She reached up and began to caress his smooth, firm chest as she sucked him. Suddenly, without warning, he threw his head back, groaned, and came in her mouth. She swallowed again and again, drinking all of it. He tasted great. She could really get used to this. After his orgasm weakened, he sagged to the floor, his knees too weak to hold him up. Louise followed him down, not letting his cock go for a moment. She continued to gently suck. He remained hard in her mouth. When she was sure he would not wilt, she let him go. Crawling up next to him, she whispered, "When you are ready I want you to fuck me. I need my handsome, sexy son to fuck my hot pussy and fill me with his white, hot cum."

Her words sent a shiver down Mark's back. He immediately rolled over, pushing her to her back. He climbed over her. As she opened her legs to welcome him, he lowered himself onto her, his cock sinking into her hot, wet pussy. She pulled him tight against her taut breasts and thrust her pelvis up to meet him. Both mother and son moaned as they united in this incestuous dance of love.

"Ooohhh, yesssss! Fuck me! Your cock feel soooo good in my hot pussy. It stretches me so much. I've wanted you for so long. And now you're here, fucking me like I've always dreamed. Fuck mommy hard. Drive your big cock into me and fuck me hard. Oh, I love it. Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Louise was in heaven. Her son was doing it. He was fucking her for all he was worth. She drove her mound up to meet his every thrust. In and out he went, pounding away at her tender flesh. She wished it could go on forever.

His mother's words stoked the fires of Mark's lust. She was one hot, sex-starved woman. And she was begging him to fuck her hard. Well, he aimed to please. He pounded her as hard as he could. His pelvis stung each time he slammed it into hers. Her pussy was so hot, so tight. He was soaring on the feelings of fucking his own mother. This was the portal through which he was born. And now he was back there, his rock-hard cock was buried deep in the hole that gave him birth. Again and again he thrust his lust hardened cock into her. Leaning down he began to suckle her breasts. In no time they both reached a fevered pitch as they climbed the mountain of bliss.

And then they went over the top. Louise's cunt collapsed around her son's cock as an intense orgasm rocked her body. "I'm cuuummmminnng!" she screamed. " Cumming so hard! Cum with me, Mark. Cum in my hot pussy. Fill mommy with your hot cum. Oh, I'm cumming so good!" The feel of her pussy squeezing and sucking his pistoning cock, along with her hot words, sent Mark over the edge. He drove himself into her one last time and held himself there as his cock jumped and jerked. "Cumming!!!" he cried. Glob after glob of his man-juice shot into her depths. He came and came, forcing more and more cum into his mother's pussy. It overflowed and ran down onto the floor.

Mark collapsed on top of his mother's body. Breathing hard, he placed his mouth over hers and kissed her deeply. For long moments they lay there as their tongues danced together. Slowly Mark's cock slipped out of her cunt. They were both wet with their cumming. Breaking free Mark sat up and watched as his cum dripped from between his mother's pussy lips. She lay there posing for him. Then she reached down, coated her fingers with his seed and licked them clean. "You are such a wonderful lover." she told him.

The rest of the day was a blur for Mark. His mother had several chores for them to do together and they did them all in the nude. Twice more they stopped to have sex. They sucked each other off. They fucked. He even ass-fucked her once. It was only when it was getting close to time for Lynn and Ann to get home did his mother allow them to get dressed.

At 3:00 PM Lynn left work. He stopped by the school to pick up Ann on his way home. As soon as she was in the car and they were out of the parking lot, she reached under her skirt and removed her panties. Lynn reached over and began to finger his daughter's pussy. It was already wet with anticipation of what was to come. "Do you think mom and Mark had a good time today?" she asked. "I hope so," he answered. "We'll know soon."

When they arrived home everything seemed normal. Mark was helping his mother wash windows. "How'd things go today?" Lynn asked, kissing his wife. "Just great." she replied. "Couldn't have been better." Lynn and Ann exchanged smiles. They knew Mark was now part of their fucking family. Both went inside to change.

After they had been gone for awhile, Louise went over to her son and kissed him, reaching down to fondle his cock. She felt it respond but Mark pulled away. "We can't," he said. "What if they come back?" Louise grabbed her son's hand. "You still don't get it, do you?" she said. "Come with me." She led him into the house and back to her bedroom. The door was partially open. She knew what they would see there. It had all been planned ahead of time. "Look," was all she said.

Mark looked through the opening in the door. What he saw gave him an instant hard on. There on the bed were Lynn and Ann. Both were naked. His dad was laying on his back. His sister was sitting astride his hips. Mark could see her stretched cunt lips as they road up and down on her father's cock. While he watched, his sister leaned forward and his dad began to fondle her tits. "Oh, dad. Your cock feels so good inside me. I love fucking you." he heard her say. "You sure have a hot pussy today, honey. It feels so tight and wet. Fuck your daddy hard." Mark was getting really hot watching them go at it and listening to their sex talk.

"Let's join them." Louise said. When Mark looked at her she had already stripped off her clothes and was headed into the bedroom. As she approached the bed, Ann said, "Hi, mom," as though nothing was going on. Mark watched his mother get on the bed and straddle his father's face. "Eat me," she said as she settled her cunt over his mouth. "Eat me while you fuck our daughter...Mark, get naked and join us. Hurry up. I want to suck your cock while your father eats me."

Mark quickly shed his clothes. With his hard cock leading the way he joined the rest of his family on the bed. Ann reached up and grabbed his cock. She held it as her mother licked the head. Then she put it in her own mouth and sucked before letting her mother have it again. Soon the sexual excitement began to build for all of them. Louise ground her pussy on her husband's face as he sucked and licked at her clit. She and her daughter were giving her son one heck of a sucking and had him nearly out of his mind with pleasure. Ann enjoyed sharing her brother's cock with her mother. At the same time she was getting ready to cum and was really driving her cunt down on her father's cock. All the stimulation was getting to Lynn as well. His wife's pussy was pouring out it's juices, and his daughter's cunt was getting hotter by the second. Subconsciously they all worked to cum together. They almost achieved it. Mark, who was new to this group activity, came first. He shot his load all over the faces of his mother and sister. Louise came next from the combination of her husband's tongue and having her son cum on her face. Her cum juice flowed from her into her husband's mouth. At the same time Ann slammed down one last time on her father's cock, grinding her clit into his pelvic bone. As her brother came on her face, her cunt spasmed around her father's cock as she came and came. With his wife cumming on his face and his daughter cumming on his cock Lynn could hold out no more. His cock erupted and he sent spurt after spurt of cum into Ann's pussy.

As they all fell apart Ann grabbed her brother and gave him a big kiss. "I want you to fuck me," she told him. "You've been fucking mom all day. Now it's my turn." She reached down and fondled his cock. Mark didn't have a chance to go soft. He had often dreamed of sex with his sister and now she was begging him for it. He rolled her onto her back, climbed between her legs, and drove his cock into her cum-filled pussy.

Lynn and Louise held each other close as they watched their children make love. Lynn gently stroked his wife's clit. She played with his cock. They both gave a contented sigh. Their family was really becoming close. They continued to watch until Mark and Ann reached their mutual orgasms. Ann cried out in joy as Mark filled his sister with his seed, mixing it with his father's in her pussy. Afterwards they all cleaned up and had supper. That night Mark slept with his sister. But from the way it sound to Lynn and Louise they didn't do much sleeping. Lynn and Louise didn't either for that matter.

RGB
RGB
38 Followers