The Bequest Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fires of arousal caught. Inhibition was gone. Lust was in ascendance. Jessica reached to her waist and gripped the hem of her shirt. She whipped it off and tossed it at me with one motion.

"You mean like this, Mike?" Her voice seemed to have gotten deeper... breathier... And she was beautiful. Sure she was in her sixties, but she was fit and fantastic. She was clearly in shape. Those tennis matches were paying off. Her breasts were full, round, and crowned with sweet pink nipples. The fullness of her breasts rested against her body more than they probably did when she was twenty, but she was still stunning. And I was not immune to those charms. My body reacted immediately and firmly.

"Yes, ma'am, that's what I meant alright. You are just gorgeous." I could feel the lust spike. So excited. So eager.

I wondered if I could not only stir her emotions rationally... I wondered if I could echo my own feelings back to her- let her feel what I was feeling. Might be worth a try. I started by focus on the feelings of pleasure, the feelings of arousal.

Jessica shivered. "Well, I'm glad you like what you see hon. I try."

"You succeed. Give me a couple of more poses."

"How about I give you these first?" Jessica reached down and unzipped her shorts. In one motion she skinned out of her shorts and her panties. She reached down and picked them up with one hand, spun them around on a finger and then tossed them to me.

"I'd say that sounds like a great idea." As I fed her my arousal, I felt her arousal grow and expand. The air between us seemed warmer. I felt her heat feeding my heat, which fed hers in return. We were creating an emotional circuit... a link.

Jessica stood there as I snapped photos. She was rippling with sexual arousal. Her full bush was darker than I would have guessed. Her thighs firm and strong. Her belly curvy and beautiful.

I could feel ... yes... I could feel the arousal that I had been spying on building... not to an orgasm, but I could feel where that orgasm would be... the geography of arousal. And I began to use the ring to stroke that space. It grew. I saw Jessica's nipples perk up and a brief shiver run through her.

"So, Mr. Photographer Man... it seems unfair for me to be out here all naked. I told you that I might be Au Natural, but it would cost you."

"I remember... and what's it going to cost me, Ms. Model Girl?"

"C'mere."

I stood up and let the camera drop around my neck on its strap. I stepped closer to her and could feel the heat between us grow. It was tangible. I could feel the arousal reservoir warp and shift closer to orgasm. How was that even possible? I hadn't laid a finger on her. She hadn't touched herself. How was she that close? Was she just prone to orgasm through anticipation? It seemed unlikely... and I could figure that out later. Right now, I was standing directly in front of a beautiful woman, as she was naked, and shivering with anticipation.

"Right hand please."

"My right hand is your price?"

"Right hand."

I lifted my hand and she grabbed it by the wrist. She brought my hand to her face and reached out to engulf my first and second fingers in her mouth. She slid down to my palm and ran her tongue along the underside of my fingers. Her tongue swirled around my fingers and her lips slid back down to the tip. I was wet with her saliva. She looked me in the eye and as we held each other's gaze she pushed my hand down to her waist... and then flattened my palm against her belly. It was warm and soft and I was as erect as I'd ever been in my life. Our mutual arousal was cycling back in a loop, creating a synthesis stronger than either of us could experience alone.

She slid my hand through her pubic hair, over her mound, and to her wetness. She was soaking. I felt her body quake. Her arousal spiked and it was clear that she was moments away from an orgasm.

I reached out with my free hand, wrapped it around the small of her back, and stepped into an embrace. I leaned in towards her neck and kissed her at the juncture of neck and shoulder. Then I turned my head to her ear as I stroked along the length of her labia, working my way slowly from rear to forward toward her hood. As my finger reached her clit, I used the ring to focus exclusively on the orgasm point that I had sensed in her arousal. I could feel it there and I stoked it. Pushed it. Felt the ring throb. It seemed to burn on my finger. And, I whispered into Jessica's ear, "Come for me, Jessica. Come now."

It felt like I had touched a live electrical wire. She seemed to explode with orgasmic energy. I could feel it through the ring and my arousal cycled back to her and between us her orgasm erupted. Her whole body seemed to quaver and convulse. Her knees buckled, and I caught her... one hand holding her closely in an embrace.... One hand cupping her pussy... feeling her clit seemingly jump in my hand.

I eased her back in the gazebo, laying her down gently. Jessica's body seemed to quake and quiver caught in the rapture of an intense orgasm. I began to worry, but then she just cried out, "Sweet Fucking Jesus, Mike! Unnnnnnnnnnnnn. Damn you! I ... unnnnnnnnnnnnghhhhhh... Fuck!" And I took that as a good sign.

As the quaking subsided, I slid my hand along her body tracing a wet line along her belly, under her breasts, over her nipples and along her throat.

Jessica moved her head and took my fingers back in her mouth, slurping her wetness from my hand.

"Okay, kiddo... you're definitely staying the weekend."

I nodded. I think I would stay, at that. This ring... and that body... held mysteries that I needed to uncover.

12