The Best

Story Info
Boy meets girl, & pushes her past her limits.
1k words
3.88
20.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shanier
shanier
11 Followers

I'm in love with a great guy, but we are bad together...Anyway, I went to see his band play last Saturday and was determined to bring him home from the bar...Though I had been drinking all night (thanks to the kind consideration of a hot bartender named Brenda), I was stone cold sober when his band got finished and he came off of the stage. I went up to him and asked if he'd come home with me...he said he had to help pack the equipment and then take it back to their practice space. Needless to say, I thought I'd be getting the shaft and not in a good way. But then he smiled at me and said "hold on."

Long story short, back at my house, he and I were lying on my bed, talking about work. How intimate it is to be let in on someone else's life. How wonderful it is to lie next to the one person who gets you...and to not be in pain. As we talked, he began to run the tips of his fingers over my cheek. The conversation continued, aided by the touching. I ran my nails along his arms, and listened to him, glad to be in his world again. He took my hand, and began to suck my fingers. First kissing the tips, then the knuckles, then licking their length, and finally taking them into his mouth individually. I could only coo.

He smiled at me, pleased that I was enjoying myself, pleased that he was having such an affect on me. Then he leaned in to kiss me. The scruff of his face teasing my skin, his soft lips sucking mine, his firm tongue exploring my mouth. He's the only person I've ever kissed that really knows how to kiss. He's forceful when he should be, soft when he should be, and knows how to use his tongue.

This experience as a whole is my best, because, for one, it taught me how much I love to kiss. Especially with someone who is quite good at it...As we kissed, he ran his hand over my clothed breast, raising the nipple to a peek of hardness, in spite of the cloth that covered it. As fate would have it, he's also the only person to ever have any luck teasing my nipples...I'm always open to any of his touches, any of his exploration.

Kissing still, his hand slides down my stomach toward the top of my pants, gracefully he maneuvers inside, his hand moving toward my pussy. He cups my pussy, and kisses me harder, biting my bottom lip, making me moan. Suddenly as his kiss deepens again, and he plunges his tongue into my more than ready mouth, he plunges a finger between my now swollen lips. He breaks the kiss only a moment to smile and say "you're so wet!" His appreciation of my reaction to his touch turns me on even more. I raise my hips against his hand, and he begins to slide my pants down over my hips.

Never one to let things stand in my way, I push him back using my lips on his as leverage, and stand, pulling him up as well and begin to undress him as he undresses me. Once bare, skin to skin, he goes about biting my shoulders...an act he knows I can't resist. I beg him to bite harder, though it only comes out as breath. He bites first my left shoulder, then my right with a severe intensity that makes my legs shake, my nipples rise against his chest, and my voice escape in a deep moan.

He whispers to me, "Becky I want you to fuck me." He knows I have a serious hang up about being on top, but he begs anyway. I am at first rebuffed and shy and feeling guilty because I simply can't do it. I am afraid the moment will be ruined, instead he asks me to lie next to him. He kisses me, explains to me how much better it feels to him when the woman is on top, but assures me he won't pressure me for anything. He leans in, kisses me again, scratching lightly down my back with his nails. I feel his erection pressed against my hips, and my pussy contracts, making me shudder. Again he bites me, this time accompanying it with a smack to my ass. "Harder!" I beg, and he kisses me ferociously, pressing his whole body against mine, and smacking my ass harder. I gasp...I'm in such need of his hard cock...I smile up at him and whisper "pressure me!"

Taking his cue, he begins to beg me to fuck him. I straddle him, my nerves assuaged by my need to feel him deep inside of me. As I kneel over him, he positions his cock, wet with precum, at the opening of my pussy. I slide down taking him all the way inside...feeling him pressing deeper into me than ever in the past. Suddenly I understand why this is such a popular position. I am nervous about it all but he diverts my fear, by moaning and again begging me to fuck him...begging me to make him cum. I raise my hips, contracting my pussy around the shaft of his cock, and then grind my hips back into his...The look on his face is ecstasy. My confidence somewhat more resolved, I continue to fuck him, moving faster as I feel his muscles tightening. His face contorts suddenly, and beautifully and I suddenly feel a warm wet rush inside of me.

His orgasm is powerful, his hips press up against me but I am clinched too tightly to lose his precious cock. My pussy hugs it, taking in every drop of cum. As his orgasm subsides, he smiles at me, broadly, knowingly, and asks me to kiss him. I slide off of him, lie down next to him, kiss him deeply. I am so thrilled to have made him happy, so thrilled that he was able to push me beyond my hang ups, so thrilled that we had yet another experience to link us together.

We continued to kiss...both a little tired, until we fell asleep, our faces still close together, our arms still intertwined.

shanier
shanier
11 Followers