The Best Birthday Present Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was as I heard the back door open that I suddenly realised – it was Thursday – the day Donald delivered the laundry. I had never heard his voice, but there was no doubt in my mind who it was when a male voice called out for Joan. She didn't answer – just sat staring at her reflection in the bathroom mirror.

There was a short silence, then I heard footsteps ascending the stairs. They were slow and steady – clearly someone carrying a load. I watched as I saw the guy from the ice-cream parlour – Donald, as I now knew him to be - enter the bedroom and proceed into the walk-in closet, carrying a basket.

At the same time as Donald entered the walk-in, Joan came out of the bathroom, naked from the waist up. Her hands were by her sides, her breasts bouncing gently as she walked. My heart was beating furiously – I couldn't believe they couldn't hear it. Joan walked quietly to her mirrored dresser where she kept her lingerie and perfume vials. The radio music covered her soft footsteps.

Joan selected a vial with a cruet top on it. I could see her keeping her eye on the lower corner of the mirror, awaiting Donald's emergence from the walk-in closet. She saw him starting to come out of the closet – turned, as if she didn't know he was there – and started to take the top off of the perfume vial. She 'saw' him emerge from the closet and gasped, dropping the cruet top onto the carpet, as if by accident.

A look of horror on her face, she cried out – "Oh, my God! Donald! I forgot!"

She got down on her hands and knees and looked for the vial top. Donald dropped the clothes he was carrying and started forward to help her, but she quickly found the top and put out a hand for him to help her back to her feet.

I had an erection like nothing I've ever had before in my life. Donald reached out to give Joan his hand and arm to grab onto, to help her up. She took hold of it, and got back to her feet.

As she did so, the sight and nearness of her proved too much for Donald and he pulled her into his arms. Beside himself, he began kissing her fiercely, on her neck and shoulders and hair, as she twisted her mouth away from his, in what, only Joan and I knew, was feigned resistance.

Donald was clutching her ass-cheeks, tightly, with one hand, pulling her against him, while his other hand was frantically fondling one of her exposed breasts. He was watching his hand, reflected in the mirror of the dresser, as it squeezed the firm flesh of her buttocks through the sheer white of her brief panties.

It was only with a superhuman effort of will that I managed not to clutch my jerking prick – I knew one touch would be all it would take to reduce me to a gasping ejaculation.

Joan was calling, protesting – "No, Donald – no – no – no!"

But her cries increasingly lacked conviction, until they slowly ceased and, with an almost imperceptible sigh, her body relaxed, her arms slid round his neck, and she began to return his kisses. He no longer had to clutch at her bottom to pull her against him, but his hand stayed there, anyway, exploring the delicious contours, encased in the white satin of her panties. His other hand was now caressing, rather than grabbing, her left breast, and I could see his thumb and forefinger stimulating the hard brown nubbin of her nipple. I knew how much she liked that, and I imagined how she would now be beginning to flood, between her legs.

Then I saw Joan's hand slide down and in between them, on to the front of Donald's pants. Her fingers circled around the very obvious bulge, and she sighed, and leaned back from him, breaking off their kiss.

She looked up into his face. "All right," she breathed, softly. "Just this once, Donald I think I owe you that much – but once only. OK? Do you understand?"

He nodded, his face very serious, but working spasmodically, as Joan's skilful fingers stroked his engorged penis, through his pants.

"OK," she breathed, assuming control. "Now – let me see what you look like. You've seen most of me – now it's my turn."

Donald leaned forward to kick off his shoes and pull off his socks. Joan reached for his belt buckle, opened it, and then opened the clasp of his pants and lowered his zipper. Putting his hand on her shoulder for balance, Donald quickly stepped out of his pants and took off his tee shirt. He was left in just a pair of white jockey briefs which were tenting massively.

Joan began to slowly rub the head of his cock outside of his briefs.

"Oh, it's very big, Donald," she flattered him, her eyes wide, looking down at the shape jutting against the material. "Is it all for me? Do you think I'll be able to manage it?"

Donald was panting like a winded puppy, his hands all over Joan's tits and caressing the cheeks of her curvaceous ass. Then, he slid his right hand around and began to stroke upward into her pussy crevice. Her panties were soaked and I could hear her panting – hard.

"Yes, yessss, oh, oh, yessssssssss" she moaned, and I realised she was starting to have mini-orgasms, standing up, and stroking his cock-filled briefs, then she slid her hand inside his underwear and, at last, felt the bare skin of his cock with her trembling fingers.

"Ohhhhhh - take them off, Donald," she gasped. "I want to see it. I want see your cock. I can't even get my fingers round it. It's sooooo thick!"

He pulled his briefs down his long, strong thighs, and Joan gasped as his cock sprang into view. I wanted to gasp, too. He had a real thick one. Not quite as long as mine, but certainly a lot thicker.

Joan said – "Oh, you're bigger than my husband, Donald! I don't know if I'll manage to take you!"

I knew this was just flattery – and, maybe, just a little bit of humour at my expense. Joan was beginning to relax, and enjoy herself. Me – I had been enjoying myself from the moment she had walked into the bedroom with her lovely naked tits bouncing in front of her, and her gorgeous ass – her 'jelly-ass', as she called it - jiggling behind.

Joan reached down and grasped his cock in her small fist, as Donald's fingers, now inside her pulled-aside panties, brought forth a series of little gasps from her as he massaged her clit.

Then he pulled her backwards and they fell onto our bed, with him underneath. He was now trying to pull her sheer panties down, moaning like a wounded animal, his thick rod standing straight up, rearing up above his hairy, heavy ball-sac. Joan was on her knees, over him, and I was looking straight at her panty-covered ass. It had never looked so beautiful.

I watched as Donald's hands dragged her panties over her hips, exposing her cheeks, then he drew them down her thighs.

Joan took over then, sliding them down her calves and throwing them across the room. Before she had done so, Donald's hand was burrowing into her black pubic nest, and I could hear Joan gasp in exquisite pleasure as his fingers made another contact with her engorged clitoris. Then I saw, first one, then a second, of his questing fingers disappear into the moistened crevice between her parted thighs.

As they did so, Joan let out a strangled gulp of sheer pleasure, and reached down to close her fingers round his wide, thick cock. His balls, covered with the same black coarse hair as was spread across his tight belly, were hanging low and heavy, and I speculated on the load of semen soon to be released, and where Joan would elect to receive it.

The scene before me, I now realised, was becoming fantastic, in the literal sense of the word. I couldn't believe it was really happening. It was as if I had a front-row seat at the most erotic movie of all time, starring my own wife. My cock was still fully hard, but the temptation to touch it had almost gone – I knew I would need all my strength later, once Donald had been sent on his way and it would be my turn.

Then Donald reached up and rolled Joan over on to her back. There was no doubt, now, about the destination of his first ejaculation. Donald has made the choice – he wanted my wife's cunt! His hands reached down and parted Joan's thighs. Her pussy opened up like a flower in front of my eyes – her erect throbbing clitoris, her blood-engorged labia, and the deep, tight tunnel beyond, glistening with her flowing love moistures.

With a groan of pleasure, she reached between his legs to take hold of his cock again, and guided it into the open, welcoming gash between her splayed thighs. There was no time for more foreplay between them. They each wanted nothing more than to fuck the other.

And, for the first time, ever, I watched my wonderful Joan fuck - and be fucked. She was magnificent in her lust. She exhorted Donald to fuck her hard – harder – harder! She spurred him on by telling how good his big cock was, and how well he used it. How she was going to come harder, and longer, than she ever had before.

Donald was a machine out of control. His hips were moving like a car's camshaft. He was setting a speed record of thrusts per second into her welcomingly juicy pussy. His eyes were rolling up into his head, showing only the whites. He was in a world of abandoned lust.

Then, with an unworldly strangulated roar, Donald finally abandoned himself to a juddering climax and, only seconds later, Joan, too, let out a long strident shriek of pure pleasure, her legs scissoring tightly round his waist as she pulled him into her, as far as he could go. Their bodies locked together in passion, they became one, lost in their own mutual orgasmic galaxy.

They both seemed to pass out for several minutes and then, they finally began stirring. Donald was the first to speak, his hands still roaming over Joan's curves and hollows, like a little boy with the Christmas present he thought he would never get. He said that he never would have believed it. He had never made such wonderful love, nor had a woman as beautiful as Joan. He'd wanted to make love to her from the first moment he'd met her, over three months ago. She was exquisite. He admitted that he'd jerked off many times, fantasizing about fucking her – seeing her naked – touching her.

Joan told him that she had found herself very attracted to him, from the first, and, on a few occasions, she had been very tempted to make love with him, but that she couldn't be untrue to me. She loved me, and our sons, deeply. Donald and she couldn't have an affair. They could only have that afternoon, and then kiss each other goodbye.

But the afternoon didn't have to finish right then!

She leaned over and lifted Donald's now quiescent, but still large and impressive penis, from his thigh. Dropping her head, she took it into her skilful, tantalising mouth, teasing it back to life with her lips and tongue. As she did so, her fingers gently cupped his testicles and stroked the hardening base of his cock, until a low moaning, deep in his throat, began again. She moved her head up and down his shaft, at an ever-increasing pace, fondling his balls at the same time.

Every so often, as she felt his cock thicken, prior to coming, she pulled away and just rubbed his length across her face, sliding it lovingly along first one cheek, then the other, and giving it tiny nibbling kisses as it passed across her lips. In the closet, as I watched her apply this technique, with which I was so familiar, I knew what bitter-sweet agonies of sensation would be pulsing through him, and I fought desperately to retain my very consciousness as I vicariously shared his exquisite torture.


Finally, Joan relented and swung a leg across his, and mounted him. With one dexterous movement, she fed his rampant cock into her pussy and began to ride him. Like a drowning man, he reached up and clasped her swinging breasts – then he clutched at her butt cheeks – then back to her tits. He was making animal noises again, and his head was rolling from side to side, his mouth open.

The sight never leaves my mind. Joan's beautiful ass cheeks rippled with each downward thrust. They jiggled from side to side to side in a blatant display of sexual wantonness. I thought I'd come without ever touching myself. It was out of this world – beauty in motion. I'll never forget it.

Finally, as she felt Donald thrusting frantically upwards into her deepest depths, his breathing turning into one endless choking gasp, Joan let herself go, and, flinging herself down on top of him, clung to him desperately as she began to shake uncontrollably.

Their mutual climax lasted even longer, this time and, when they were both spent, they lay like dead people, entwined in their spent lust.

At last, Donald stirred, and Joan rolled off him, lying, legs splayed, beside him on the bed.

She said he should get going and finish his route, and Donald agreed he thought it would be best. Joan asked if he would let himself out – she wanted to have a brief nap before she got things ready for my birthday party. She told him that they must never get together again. That this was a one time only 'fling'. Donald accepted all of this without objection, and dressed quickly.

He bent to give Joan one final kiss, and was unable to resist a last caress of her beautiful naked breasts. But when his hand slid downwards, she caught it and shook her head. He smiled ruefully, then turned and left the room. I heard him hurry down the stairs, then the kitchen door closed.

Joan rolled over onto her stomach. I started to come out of the closet and Joan asked me to stay there until the truck had left the drive. She was lying on our bed, clad only in her satin garter belt, pumps, and stockings with her magnificent ass on display. I heard the truck move and came out of the closet. I looked out of the window to see the truck turning into the main road and then he was gone.

Then I looked down at my gorgeous, well-fucked wife. My mind was in a complete whirl, but I had no regrets. I had never loved Joan as much as I did at that moment. Lying on her front, she turned her head and smiled up at me – but not without some trace of apprehension.

"Well?" she asked, taking a long, deep breath, then blowing it out again. "I suppose you must have enjoyed that – otherwise, you'd have put a stop to it, wouldn't you?"

For answer, I slowly stripped off all my clothes and let her look at my rigid erection, standing straight out from my belly.

"That." I said, "was the best birthday present I've ever had – by a million miles!"

Joan smiled again.

"Oh, no, it wasn't, my darling. That was a present for me, for your birthday. This is your present - all for you!"

Reaching up beyond her head, she dragged a pillow down the bed and slid it under her stomach. Then, reaching behind her, she put her hands on the cheeks of her luscious bottom, and separated them, slowly. The seemingly tiny, puckered hole of her anus was exposed to my incredulous gaze.

"I think I'm really ready for you now, my love," she said, a little shakily, but with determination. "You know I'm a virgin there, Kyle, but I'm ready to give that up, now – to you, and only to you. Whatever happens from now on, no-one else will ever have me there. Please do it to me, now, Kyle – please – I want it!"

It was the realisation of a dream. I got on my knees behind her. Reaching between her legs, I drew my hand along the shiny lips of her swollen vagina. My fingers came away liberally coated with slick moisture, which I massaged, slowly, around my erect penis, for added lubrication.

Then I leant forward and gently touched my glistening knobhead against her virginal orifice. Joan's head was down in the pillow, and she had raised her hips up to meet me. She didn't flinch at the first contact, and I pushed forward, gently, experimentally. Centimetre by centimetre, the tip of my cock entered her. Her opening seemed to expand with each light thrust, just enough to take a little more of my pulsating erection.

My eyes were fixed on her gently quivering cheeks and the incredible sight of the tip of my cock slipping in between them. I put my hands on her cheeks and squeezed them, lovingly. I heard a muffled sigh of contentment.

The room was totally quiet, the only sound that of distant traffic. The sunlight streamed in, diluted by the curtained windows. After a minute, I realised she had taken a full inch – the head was fully in.

"OK?" I breathed, apprehensively.

"Mmmm," came the reply.

I pushed a little harder. Another inch disappeared. Joan gasped a little.

"OK?"

"Oh, yes," she whispered. "Don't stop!"

I could see her butt cheeks begin to ripple as her body started to move, tentatively, in what I prayed was the first sensation of pleasure.

I pushed again – now I was sliding in, inch by inch, tightly, but comfortably. It was a sensation unlike anything I had ever experienced before. Every millimetre of the surface of my penis was gripped, gently, and a thousand sensations were running up it, from stem to stern – for, now, I was in, completely!

I was totally inside Joan's oh-so-desirable and long-desired ass, my hipbones pressed against the luscious softness of her cheeks, my entire cock inside her virgin anal passage. It was so warm and tight - and so welcoming! I reached forward and grasped her hipbones. She raised herself up until she was on her knees, her butt pressed back against me.

"Ohhhhhhhh," she said. "Ohhhhhh – if I had known it would be like this! It's like nothing I've ever known before. Oh, fuck me now, Kyle – ride me – ride my ass!"

I wasn't sure, but I think she was in tears - tears of relief, and joy, that her sacrifice was giving her, as well as me, such sensuous pleasure.

"Oh, fuck my ass, Kyle, please - harder!" she moaned, and I withdrew halfway, then slid in again, then withdrew further, and slid in, harder this time. Her moans of pleasure intensified, and her hand reached down to fondle her clitoris.

I found my rhythm and began to piston in and out of her, my cock gripped by an entirely new, velvety warmth. Joan's gasps increased in intensity, and I felt the upsurge beginning to build, in my own deepest depths.

Then, without further warning, I blew! It was a climax like nothing I'd ever experienced before – mind-blowing, cataclysmic. Joan followed me quickly, her fingers flying across her clit, her ass thrust back against me, her vocal abandon even greater than it had been with Donald, and her ecstatic cries formed the perfect accompaniment to the multi-coloured starburst in my brain!

I was in another world!

Happy birthday to me!

(My grateful thanks to my collaborators in this project - they know who they are! I only hope they like the 'end' result!)

(As ever, e-mail comment on this story will be most welcome, and will get a reply, if a return address is provided.)